Wrecked [CaKe Fanfic/Cara & K...

By sdtngo

It's Kendall Jenner's first night out in London and she decides to go to a bar. She meets the mysterious and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Acknowledgement

Chapter 40

998 32 1
By sdtngo

Cara's POV

I drove through the downpour, the heavy droplets of rain hitting the windscreen, causing loud rattling noises as they did. I was freezing and I bet Kendall was too, she has her arms wrapped around her torso, getting as much warmth as she could.

I continued to drive, searching for any restaurant available for drive thru's. I then spotted a large signage with an arrow pointing towards a lane, it's bright neon signage shining through the darkness. I turned left, going in through, i'm guessing, the drive thru lane. I stepped on the breaks as I reached the speaker stand. I slightly opened my side of the window, avoiding as much droplets of rain splattering into the car as possible. I then waited for the lady behind the speaker to acknowledge my presence.

After a moment of waiting, a voice finally came through the speaker.

"Good evening!" She spoke loudly. "What would you like to have tonight?" She added after her greeting.

"Good evening, i'll just have a look." I shouted as the heavy downpour tried to cover my voice.

"Okay, take your time miss!" She shouted back in reply.

"Kenny." I looked over at Kendall to ask her what she wanted. "Jesus Christ are you alright?!" I exclaimed as I realized Kendall was already shivering.

"I'm c-c-cold." Kendall chattered from the cold.

"I know that!" I exclaimed.

"S-stop sh-sh-shouting at m-me!" Kendall spat, making me calm down.

"Sorry." I lowered my voice. "Wait i'll look for something you could get warmth from." I told Kendall as I unlocked my door.

"No." Kendall stopped me.

"But you're co-"

"It's okay." Kendall placed her hand on my shoulder, causing me to slightly flinch.

"Okay then..." I nodded, locking my door. "Wanna sit with me?" I suggested.

Kendall laughed softly, "Do y-you think w-we'll fit?"

"We'll make it work." I gave her a reassuring smile.

Kendall scooted over, lifting her leg to reach over to my side. I adjusted myself, moving to the side and moving by butt backward as Kendall moved her butt forward so that we could fit.

"Told you we could make it wo-"

"Hello miss?" The woman behind the speaker spoke. "Are you still there?" She questioned me.

"Sorry, yes i'm still here." I replied. "Just having last decisions." I added.

"Okay!" She shouted back again.

"What do you want, love?" I asked Kenny and at the same time I checked the menu board to see what I wanted.

"I'll g-get the f-fish fillet b-burger." Kendall informed me, eyeing the board.

"Alright." I confirmed as I decided my order. "That's it?" I asked her.

"Mhmm." Kendall hummed.

"Sorry for the long wait!" I shouted at the speaker. "We're ready to order now." I added.

"It's okay miss!" She spoke. "Okay, what are your orders?" She asked.

"One fish fillet burger and one bacon mushroom melt!" I shouted again.

"Okay, are you gonna get those with fries and coke?" She asked.

"You want yours with fries and coke?" I asked Kendall, looking over at her.

"Yeah sure babe." She answered.

"Yes please!" I shouted at the speaker.

"Okay!" The woman confirmed. "Anything else?" She added.

"Nope that's it!" I answered loudly.

"Okay, thank you miss!" She spoke. "Please proceed to the next window." She instructed me.

"Okay thanks!" I shouted back.

I drove to the next window, claiming our food. I payed the cashier, gave Kendall the bag of food and she placed it on the seat she was on awhile ago. The cashier gave me my change and after that, I drove off back to the dark pavement roads.

"Cara?" Kendall spoke.

"Yes love?" I asked her.

"Can I lay my head on your chest?" She looked at me, asking for my permission. "It's kinda hard sitting up straight while you're driving." She added.

"Sure love." I gave her a smile. "Let me just adjust my seat." I added, fidgeting on the lever beside my seat.

"Okay?" Kendall asked after I stopped adjusting my seat.

"Okay." I replied.

Kendall laid down on my chest, making her arm rest on my stomach. Later on, I heard soft snoring coming from Kendall. She was now asleep, I stopped at the red light on the stoplight and sighed. God, this was a long day, I thought. I kissed Kendall on the forehead and looked back at the windscreen, waiting for the stoplight to flash green. Fatigue was taking over my body, I was more than happy to think of what it would be like to lay back down on the soft mattress of my bed with Kendall beside me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.3K 38
This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, a supermodel , a...
85.9K 2.1K 14
In this cruel world where surviving is a struggle, Kendall and Cara have been lucky enough to find true love with one another. Many call them the hot...
70.6K 1.5K 20
"I want to fall in love, I think. I've never. I know. Everyone I know's been in love or in relationships now and... There's only ever been... there's...
43.7K 1.2K 11
Anthology of CaKe short stories - GirlxGirl pairing. (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. Contains explicit language, adult theme and s...