Beautiful Screams *Jace Wayla...

By stilesstilinskisbae

Arabelle Fray, is the adopted older sister of Clary Fray. Her name is Arabelle Riddland. Who happens to be a... More

Disclaimer.
The Mortal Cup - Chapter 1.
The Mortal Cup Part 2 - Chapter 2.
The Descent Into Hell Isn't Easy Part I - Chapter 3.
The Descent To Hell Isn't Easy Part 3 - Chapter 5
Not an update.
Dead Man's Party Part one - Chapter 6
Dead Man's Party Part two - Chapter 7
Raising Hell Part One - Chapter 8
Raising Hell Part 2 - Chapter 9
Raising Hell Part III - Chapter 10
Moo Shu To Go Part I - Chapter 11
Moo Shu To Go - Chapter 12
A/N
Covers
Cover winner.
Moo Shu To Go Part III - Chapter 13
Moo Shu To Go Part IIII - Chapter 14
Of Men And Angles Part I - Chapter 15
Of Men And Angles Part II - Chapter 16
Major Aecana Part I - Chapter 17
Major Aecana Part II - Chapter 18
Bad Blood Part I - Chapter 19
Bad Blood Part II - Chapter 20
Rise Up Part I - Chapter 21
Raise up Part II - Chapter 22
Teaser for chapter 23
Questiones!!!?
This World Inverted Part I - Chapter 23
A/N
I am not dead!!!!
World Inverted Part II - Chapter 24
A/N!!!!

The Descent To Hell Isn't Easy Part 2 - Chapter 4.

14.8K 260 59
By stilesstilinskisbae

(Arabelle is not Screaming because of the werewolf, Imagine she is screaming because somone is going to die okay everyone)

Arabelle's P.O.V.

Alec, Izzy and I all let go of each other and they reminded sat on the bed next to me. Whilst Stiles stood behinded me with his hands on my shoulders, I turned to Clary, Jace and Simon who were all looking at all three of us confused. Alec side as if he knew this was going to happen one day, I turned and looked at him with a confused look.

"He knew he was going to one day have to tell Jace about you. Because in each of our rooms there are pictures of you in different framed at different point, same age just at different times. Although there are alot of pictures of you and Stiles and of course Stiles knew who you were but we hadn't seen you since we were all five. So we didn't know what you looked like at all." Izzy started, then carried on "Anyway Jace has been in all of our rooms and saw the same pictures in different frames but you had different clothing on. You are a touchy subject to Alec, Stiles and I as well as yours, Stiles and Alec and I's parents. So when Jace would ask question about you to each of us, we would all lash out at him--" Izzy was cut of by Stiles.

"Because of to subject of you was a touchy subject and it would cause us all to lash out on Jace, it was worser for Alec because it hurt him more than anyone because you were his bestfriend the one that he could go to and tell all his problems to or talk about his day whether it was good or bad. So when Jace asked him not only would he lash out at Jace he would also hit kick and throw things because you were brought up" Stiles said as he finished for Izzy and I had not notice that Alec had left and came back with different photoframes in his arms.

He placed them down next to me and I picked them up one by one and looked at them. There was one that stood out to me the most and it was a photoframe with a picture of me inside of it. The photoframe had something written on the top of it that said "No matter how long you are gone, you will remine my bestfriend and I will always love you" I could tell this was Alec's because Izzy and Stiles picked up theirs, Izzy's picture was of me and I was smiling and laughing. Stiles picture was of me when I was eating and I had it all over me, I was smiling and laughing at myself.

Where as Alec's picture had not on me but him as well, from the picture I was asleep with my head on his lap and was he asleep with his head on the pillow. I smiled at this photo. I looked at all the others and they were of all of us when we were children and we were on the beach and in many different places we were all laughing and giggling. I heared Alec take a deep breath as he sat back down next to me.

"You want to know, who this girl is in the photoframes that we all have including our parents, well the little girl is Arabelle." Alec started, I knew it was going to be hard for him so I grabed his hand and held it in my lap and he smiled at this.

"That's impossible because you have only just met her" Jace said.

"No it's not because I was her bestfriend before you were here, she was here long before you came to live with us. She was here first. This is and was her home with me, Izzy and Stiles. She was taken away just before my birthday okay litterally the day before and I was hurt and wonded to find tht she was missing, I looked and looked along with Izzy and Stiles we searched where we could go and mom, dad, Arabelle's Mom and Stiles Dad searched as well. She was taken from us and know you know the answer to your question that you have asked us and her parents and our parents and Stiles dad over and over again" Alec said as he told Jace and I tighten my grip on his hand and he did the same back.

--------1 hour later--------------

Alec, Izzy and Stiles were finished explaining and answered everything that Jace, Clary and Simon asked them.

"Jace also called simon Clary's boyfriend and also told him that the runes on the floor of the training room will kill him" Stiles said and I burst out laughing at that.

Me and Stiles were heading to the training roomso that I can meet someone by the name of Hoge. We walked up the steps of the training room and over to a man that was really good looking.

"Rose" Hoge said who I now know who he is thanks to stiles.

"No, I'm her daughter" I said

"That's impossible, Arabelle has been missing for the past 15 years and if you are Arabelle you would be 20 know" He said

"I am my name is Arabelle Riddland and I am 20 years of age and I believe you knew my mother" I said to him

"Yes I did and still do. I can only imagine what he reaction will be like when she finds out you are alive because she thought you were dead as well as the Lightwoods and Stilinski's" Hoge said.

"Do you know how I can get in contact with her" I asked him with a smile

"Yes I do, follow me " He said. Me and Stiles followed him to wear all messages are sent.

"Who am I sending the message to" Hige asked Stiles.

"My dad, the lightwoods and Rose Riddland"Stiles said.

"What about my dad" I asked them

"He was killed trying to save you when you were a baby from and very mosterous person who is also known as Valentine" Hoge said as he wrote the message and sent it off.

-----------------------------------------------

Me, Stiles and Alec were walking back from the training room. I was looking for Clary or if there is any sight of her, but before we could continue. I suddenly got the urge to scream and I started to feel scared. I turned to look at Stiles.

"What" Stiles said.

"I--I um. I feel like screaming and I dont know why" I told Stiles and I paniced look flashed across his face.

"Me and Ara, have something to discuss. We will see you soon" Stiles said to Alec and he nodded and walked off. Stiles grabed hold of my hand and pulled me over to a room that was sound proof meaning that no-one could hear what was going on in this room.

"Ara listen to me I want you to go in that room and scream until you can't anymore okay" Stiles said to me. I nodded and walked in to the room and and let it consum me, with Stiles in the room.

(Take out Lydia and imagine it was Arabelle.) "Okay. Scream, Ara. Scream" Once he had finished I did exactly that and let out a scream and Stiles had his hand over his ears so that it wouldn't effect so bad. Once I finished I went to drop on the floor and Stiled managed to catch me just in time.

-----------------

Stiles's P.O.V.

I helped Ara up but still held her by the waist as we walked out of the room and into the main area where we saw Clary and Jace heading out of the main area, sort of arguing and we walked ove to them.

"Whats going on"Ara said to them, they turned to look at her and saw that Ara looked kind of a mess.

"Belle, are you okay. You look a mess and very pale" Clary said. As Jace took out his stele and draw a rune on her arm so that it healed her and made her look more of her self but with messy hair and make up. Which Clary walked over to her and fixed her make up and hair for her so that she looked more her self and more like my beautiful bestfriend.

"I called Jace a G.I. Joe, and he doesn't know what that means or what it is" Clary said and I laughed at Jace because to be honest he was very emotionless and didn't really understand feelings.

"A G.I. Joe, is a soldier who doesn't understand human feelings and is very emotionless. Also they don't know what it's like to lose someone" Ara explained to him.

"Your right, I never knew my mother" Jace said

"Oh, I didn't know" Clary said feeling sorry.

"It's alright Jace we can not know our mothers together since I am adopted and my mother thinks i'm dead anyway so yeah" Ara said, with a smile which Jace returned

"That precisely my point, you don't know anything about this. You don't know about me and you don't know about my life" Jace said looking at Clary.

"I know about this world all though I was made to forget by a man that had a blue spark in his hand and I cannot remember his name. I was lie to my whole life about who I am and to think that Jocelyn was my mom, which turns out that she is not. It is someone woman but the name of Rose Riddland, whoever that is, is my mother so Clary we are not family at all let alone sisters" Ara said as she finall Snapped and Jace and Clary both looked very scared by this. I went and stood infront of Ara and gave her the look to save calm down before I make up. which she did and then turned to Clary and Jace.

"In the shadow world, no training or plan gets you killed" Jace said to Clary as they turned back to the conversation that they were having and then I notice that they were at the front of the insitute where the front door is.

"Okay, so we know that Valentine is after the cup and he thinks that our mom has it" Clary said leaning against the wall.

"Your mom, not mine. Yours."Ara said before Clary could say anything else.

"Could she. Have the cup" Jace said as Clary looked at him.

"I don't know" Clary said and Jace looked at Ara

"I don't know" Ara too said

"Look Arabelle, Clary you guys have been drawing rune your entire life and Ara you were brought up in the institute. You guys must know something. Just think" Jace said to them.

"I don't want to think because if I do that then I will pass out and have another memory flashback and I don't want to do that know, because my head hurts." Ara said which is fair enough after what she has just been through.

" I have tried, Jace, okay. It's just this empty Blackness" Clary said as she sighed.

"Your memory has been wiped"Jace said as he turned to look at Ara, who looked back at him.

"That's not possible, is it" Clary said

"umm, yes Clary yes it is" Ara said

"Absolutely...if you know a warlock" Jace said.

"A warlock" Clary said

"Yes Clary a warlock you heard him or are you death"Ara said and Clary glared at her and Ara being Ara just smiled like normal.

"Yes Clary a warlock. Imortal beings, they are half demon an half human, sometimes their fingers spark" Jace said cutting Clarys glare that was on Ara.

"Dot, our-- my mom's assisstant, her hands had this purple glow when she opened to wall and my mome pushed me and Belle through it and we ended up at the police station."Clary said

"That was a portal"Jace said

"No shit sherlock" Ara said to Jace, who ignored it knowing that she will alway come back to a remark because she Has me, Stiles Stilinski as her best friend. Along with Alec and Izzy.

"Dot must have been a warlock, only warlocks can create them" Jace said

So if we find the real Dot, she could help us find Clary's mom and get the cup back." Ara said

"Unless she is working for Valentine" Jace said as he was stood infornt on Ara near her jace.

"Even better she could lead us right too him" Ara said as she walked off with me and Clary following. A couple of Seconds later Jace followed.

------------------------------------

Clary and Ara went with Izzy to help Clary get some suitable clothes for her and me and the boys are with Simon and he is driving me crazy.

"Simon if you dont shut up I am going to have Ara floor you because I am almost done with your whinning." I told him.

"Why get Ara to do, why don't you do it yourself" Jace said.

"first off it is more fun getting Ara to do it because of Simons facial expression from when she does it. Second call he Ara again and I will floor you Jace" I said.

"Why can nobody but you call Arabelle, Ara"Jace said. I was about to answer but Alec did it for me.

"Because that is the name that Stiles called her when she was in the insitute like nobody can call her Ara bear or Abel because that is the names that Izzy and I would call her" Alec said.

"Trust me Ara's ex boyfriend Jackson called her all of those names and Ara had warned him not to so I beat his up each time he did. Simon will remember that very clearly" I told Jace and walked off from the group and went to get Ara from Izzy's room.

Me, Ara, Izzy and Jace walked back to the man hall and over to the weapons stand that Izzy had opened and was know running her fingers over them as we walked through the converstation tht Clary and Simon were having.

"No, Izzy" Jace said as he batters Izzy's hand away from the weapons.

"50 bucks says that he doesn't approve of this mission" Izzy said.

"As well as I knew Alec when I was younger, I said 100 bucks says that he doesn't approve of this mission" Ara said with a smile.

"Deal" Izzy says and they shook hands on it.

"I don't approve of this mission, I spoke with the Clave, they're sending seelies Scouts to search for Valentine. But they made it clear that the little girl dosen't leave the premises." Alec says looking at Clary. He then turned to look at me, Izzy and Jace and said " Also that Abel isn't allowed to go anywhere with out any of us because they have only just got her back and that her and our parents are over joyed but not too over joyed just incase it isn't her. But we all know that it is Arabelle"

"You, Isabelle Lightwood have to give me 100 bucks" Ara said with a smile on her face as she walked over to Alec and jumped on his back. Alec held on to her legs to be able to support her so that she wouldn't fall.

"Hey, my name isn't little girl" Clary said.

"You are little because you are eighteen not twenty, so therefore you are a little girl to some off us Clary" Ara and Clary scoffed and glared at Ara which made Alec glare at Clary.

"This is like childhood all over again before Abel went missing." Izzy and I said together.

"What so you mean" Clary and Simon said

"When someone would glare or look at Abel in a bad way, Alec would get all defensive and glare at the person that wasdoing it, like he is glaring at Clary now" Izzy and I said together.

"Moring on, Alec this warlock could have the answers that we need. With Valentines people out there looking for Clary and Arabelle they are not safe out there alone" Jace said.

"Jace has a point" Izzy said.

"I really don't want to go, but Clary is making me go so"Ara said which is true she has had a tough few days and nights.

"Et tu, Izzy? Alright, since you have all the answers. Where do you suggest we look"Alec said and Izzy looked down avoiding Alec's eye and Alec didn't bother questioning because he knew I was going just for Ara.

"Start at Dots appartment" Clary said as she grabes hold of the necklace that she has and I noticed that it was glowing. I looked at it. I knew it was a portal shared.

"What is it Clary and really the dramatic gasps"Ara said dramically gasping just like Clary did. As she was still on Alecs back, as she tried to get down but Alec refused to let her down so she stayed where she was.

"Weirdly I think I know where Dot is" Clary said looking at Ara.

"really Belle do you have to always do everything over the top" Simon said looking at Ara.

"Yes Simon, I do. Because I have just found out that I am adopted, do you hear that I am not Clary's sister and that Jocelyn is not my mother. I used to live here in the insitute and that my bestfriends are Stiles, Alec and Isabelle so I am very sorry that I am trying to take my mind off of the different things that I have just found out. I am sorry that I have had I rough and tough couple of days and that I don't know who I am anymore sorry" Ara said as she snapped at Simon clearly had enough of him and his oppions, also Simon knew that he over step the mark and tried to appologies but was cut og but Jace, the lightwood and myself.

"Great, I will drive" Simon said after he was cut off from apologiesing to Ara. After he said that everyone turned to look at him with not expression.

"unless you guys have a shadowhunter mobile or something. You were kiddning about the runes killing me weren't you....right?" Simon said.

"Possibly" Jace said and he slaped his hand on Simon's neck twice before walking off. With the rest of us follow behinde him and Ara still on Alec's back.

"Wait am I going to die" Simon said as he followed behinde us.

----------------------------------------

I will update the next chapter sometime tomorrow as I have just started to write it. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Also sorry for how late my update has been.

I hope you enjoye this chapter and you learn a bit about wha happen between, Alec, Izzy and Stiles when they were kids and how Jace would ask them questions.

Please, Vote, Comment and love this book.

thanks.

ILYGSM,

Courteney xo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 7.4K 36
Almost seventeen years before Clary Fairchild came into everyone's lives, a young girl around one year old showed up on the steps of the New York Ins...
312K 7.6K 56
Skylar Morgenstern is the daughter of Valentine Morgenstern and Jocelyn Fairchild. She has lived in The New York Institute keeping her separated from...
70.1K 2.4K 15
Twins. The oldest, a warlock. The youngest, a shadowhunter. Both were raised in lives the other could not follow. But that was changed on the day of...
32.5K 1.4K 25
Alec Lightwood is 21 years old and has promptly been arrested for being complicit in a group assault on a older gentleman that tried to commit rape o...