fanboy | 2jae

By akabrowny

@breadchoi - iM CRYIN HES TOO CUTE WTF @breadchoi - mArry me choi youngjae pls - + book 1 in the social me... More

✧ intro
✧ info
✧ one
✧ two
✧ three
✧ four
✧ five
✧ six
✧ seven
✧ eight
✧ nine
✧ ten
✧ eleven
✧ twelve
✧ thirteen
✧ fourteen
✧ fifteen
✧ sixteen
✧ seventeen
✧ eighteen
✧ character q&a!
✧ q&a answers
✧ nineteen
✧ twenty
✧ twenty-one
✧ twenty-two
✧ twenty-three
✧ twenty-four
✧ character q&a! (2)
✧ twenty-five
✧ twenty-six
✧ q&a answers (2)
✧ twenty-seven
✧ twenty-eight
✧ twenty-nine
✧ ending concerns
✧ alternate ending poll
✧ jaebum's short stories: part one
✧ jaebum's short stories: part two
✧ jaebum's short stories: part three
✧ jaebum's short stories: part four
✧ jaebum's short stories: part five
✧ jaebum's short stories: part six
✧ 100K
✧ jaebum's short stories: part seven

✧ thirty

5.8K 668 1.5K
By akabrowny

breadchoi has posted a photo. 

✧ 15 likes
breadchoi - my baby.

view all 0 comments

Jaebum jerked up out of his bed, looking around as his hair was puddled with sweat.

"Youngjae?" He said aloud, only to be echoed through his apartment. He stood up, walking around as his hanks shook and his mouth was slightly open.

"Youngjae!" He yelled out, looking around as he looked for his phone. He grabs it off the charger, typing in his password incorrectly four times before he got in.

He goes to his Instagram, everything seeming to be reversed from what he believed it was.

His account name was back at breadchoi.

Youngjae's username was back to being mtjrjs.yjbbyk.

breadchoifan Didn't exist.

His direct messages only had his conversation with Woojin, though it was just them talking about Got6.

Jaebum was a nobody, once again.

He felt himself break down into tears. The dream had felt so real, so amazing and so beautiful.

But it was all in his head.

Who was he, some fan, to ever be able to date the Choi Youngjae? To join the Got6? To just drop everything from his normal life and chase this dream that his brain was fueling?

He couldn't quite believe it. He was still half expecting for his phone to update and show all of these things, for Youngjae to walk through that door with the rest of the members and Woojin and tell him that it was okay.

But that didn't happen.

His phone went off, signaling a notification from Twitter.

After School Club
@arirang_asc
Hey ASCers! Hangout candidates and LOA winners for #GOT6_ASC have been announced! Check your emails ASAP! :)

He anxiously checked his email, still having some glimmer of hope that a chance was still there.

He scrolled through his inbox, only seeing spam and emails from websites.

Nothing from ASC.

His tears kept pouring from his eyes, hitting the carpeted floor below him. He decided to go to the person who he could actually reach from this whole situation, Woojin.

< breadchoi
woojin

He sent it, waiting and staring at his phone until he got a response.

wangass >
yes?

< breadchoi
please help me

wangass >
what's wrong b?

< breadchoi
can I tell you about a dream I had last night

wangass >
of course, what's on your mind?

< breadchoi
this is really going to sound insane but just bare with me okay

wangass >
okay

< breadchoi
so...

< breadchoi
I had this dream last night. I got accepted onto asc hangout. and I got to talk to youngjae and it was so amazing... and he ended up finding my instagram and making a fanpage for me so we could talk. we talked for a long while, and I thought it was just some catfish because they kept trying to convince me that they were youngjae but I didn't believe them. we ended up meeting one day and it was him. it was youngjae. we got chased by photographers and so many rumors got spread about us. youngjae said that he loved me... it was so beautiful, woojin. he was so beautiful.

< breadchoi
so youngjae and i became a thing. we were dating, everything was so fucking beautiful and we were so in love. there was the problem of him being an idol and me not being one, so I trained and joined got6, and we were got7. jinyoung let me be leader. it was so amazing. and then, you came in. don't take it weirdly okay, but you came into my dream. you showed up to the got7 showcase for the new song that featured me. we ended up meeting after the showcase because you're my best friend. it was amazing, seeing you and your face and everything.

< breadchoi
but things started to turn. when we met outside the showcase, people took pictures of us and started rumors that I was cheating on youngjae with you. I had to do so much explaining to prove that it wasn't true. but eventually they believed me and everything was okay. got7 agreed to hangout with you, since they believed that you were a good person, plus I told them how much you love jackson and jackson was super excited to meet you.

< breadchoi
so we did. we met at a fast food restaurant, and jackson kept hugging and flirting with you the whole time. it was really cute, okay. all of us went back to the dorm, and you came along with us. you and jackson were cuddling in his room when he said that he would protect you and that he liked you. that day we had forgotten about an award show that we had to go to, so you stayed at the dorm while we went off to the venue. we won the award for best song of the weekly charts, and it was amazing. it was so amazing, woojin. but then I woke up.

< breadchoi
so yeah... that's it...

wangass >
holy shit, bum

wangass >
that's fucking incredible!

wangass >
what's the problem here that's amazing

wangass >
also I'm honored that you dreamt of me

< breadchoi
it felt real

< breadchoi
and now I'm just sitting here crying because I can't believe I dreamt all of that and it's not real

wangass >
bum ): you're making me sad

wangass >

wangass >
well here, have this. he just posted so maybe it'll make you feel better

< breadchoi
not exactly

< breadchoi
it makes me sad looking at him now because he's not mine

wangass >
/:

wangass >
well hey, maybe we can make part of that dream happen

wangass >
let's meet up

< breadchoi
I'm really not in the condition right now to do it

wangass >
okay.

wangass >
I hope you feel better, bum

wangass >
ily

< breadchoi
ily2

Jaebum sighs, locking his phone.

Being an fan isn't easy. There are ups and downs, your heart gets broken and your heart flutters. Even the smallest things feel real, even when they aren't.

But, that doesn't ever limit how much you love them. You keep going, you keep supporting, and you keep loving no matter what. Even being a nobody is important, because without fans, where would they be?

Don't ever let yourself give up on your dream, even if it is merely fueled by your brain and no one else. Don't listen to what other's say, because you need to believe in yourself. As cliche as it may sound, it's true.

/

Jaebum stood up, wiping his eyes and straightening his clothes.

He wasn't going to give up just yet. Not that easily.

He put a smile on his face, cleaning himself up and getting into his car. He drove around for a while, looking at everything and anything that passed him.

He waved to people passing by, keeping that smile on his face. He stopped at a small ice cream shop, getting a small cone for himself.

He sat in his car, pulling out his phone and logging onto his Instagram once again.

A genuine smile came onto his face as he refreshed his notifications.

mtjrjs.yjbbyk has liked your photo.

|  T H E  E N D  |

a/n:

alas, this story has come to an end. I know it wasn't the ending you all were hoping for, but I have been planning this for quite a while now and didn't have another way I wanted to end it. not all stories have a happy ending. plus, what really are the odds of a fanboy getting all of this to happen? it's a logical ending.

BUT, don't fret yet! I will be writing an alternate ending, where Jaebum doesn't wake up from a dream and continues on with Youngjae, and Jackson continues with Woojin. okay? don't scream at me yet. it'll be happy, promise.

but, for now, this is the official ending. alternate ending to come soon.

also, I'd like to give a major thank you to you readers. this story has came a lot farther than I thought it ever would, the read, comment, and vote count is insane. thank you so much, I really do appreciate it. you guys give me the motivation to keep writing. I love you so much.

thank you so much for enjoying this story, through the ups and downs, my typos, and everything else, haha.

comment here, how did you like the story? (I can already see all the 'it was horrible' comments because of this ending lol) but seriously, I'd like to know.

signing off for now,
-author em.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 2.3K 33
"why do you want me to stop?" Warning: this story has a whole lot so prepare yourself Bambam: 17//bttm Yugyeom: 18//top Side ships: markson & 2jae...
119K 7.1K 33
❝don't tell the others that i'm becoming so soft around you.❞ ✘ rewind back to summer 2013, when choi youngjae auditioned to jyp entertainment; only...
146K 5.5K 42
Highest rank: #1 in Markson 9/4/19 #18 in Korean #1 in igot7 Boy X Boy Got7 MarkXJackson Read to fi...
163K 3.8K 76
This is a one shot fanfic abt txt💜this is my first book pls give love and support 💜open requests 💜 Warning:mature Bottom!soobin confirmed All sh...