His Personal Assistant slash...

By ajmaldita

Tiffany is tag as the "The hottest play girl in town" She party almost every night, dance and kiss ramdom guy... More

His Personal Assitant slash Bedmate
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Nagmamalditang Author's Note
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Teaser
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Epilogue
What's Next?

Chapter Forty Five

12.6K 223 4
By ajmaldita

Oh yeah may update ako.

Medyo SPG

C=

*****

"Ready?" Malambing na tanong sa kanya ni Kristoff habang mataman nitong inaayos ang kanyang upuan.

Nasa private plane sila ngayon na pag aari ng mga Lawrence and they are deading to Hidden Island for of course business but this time it will be mix with pleasure.

Katulad ng sinabi nito sa kanya ay isasabay na nila ang bakasyon nilang dalawa sa pagbisita sa islang nais nitong bilhin bilang expansion ng resorts and hotel business ng mga Lawrence.

"I'm ready and excited." Aniya dito. She cannot hide her excitement para sa bakasyon nilang ito because this will the first time they will have their vacation together.

He heard him cuckle sa sinabi niya. Ng matapos nitong inspeksunin ang mga gamit nila at ang upuan niyya he immediately approach the flight attendant to inform them that they are ready to take off.

"And I am extremely excited too baby. Especially knowing that we have the Island for the two of us, just to tow of us. I can't wait to make love with you in there." He huskily whisper in her ears that sent shiver down to her spine.

Just by imagining that they will make love in that Island makes her hearts skip a beat. Not mentioning na solo nilang dalawa ang isla sa loob ng tatlong araw. She can imagine herself naked at the sea shore while this gorgeous man in beside her loving and tasting her body.

Just by imagining it ay nag iinit nalang bigla ang paligid niya kahit air condition naman ang private plane nito.

"Damn baby I can't no longer wait to take you off that dress." He whisper again and he even slightly bit ear lob.

"Oh please guys get a room." A voice interupted them.

Her cheeks turn crimson red upon hearing that voice. And gosh she forgot na kasama pala nila ngayon si Steven Perez, Kristoff friend, ito ang maghahatid sa kanila sa Isla ngayon dahil isa sa mga business associate nito ang nagbebeta ng isla kay Kristoff. Unfortunately his business associate was not able to join them because of some business matter kaya naman ito nalang ang sumama sa kanila. Pero ang alam niya ang ihahatid lang sila nito sa isla dahil may meeting pa itong dadaluhan bukas.

She look where Steven is sitting and she caught him looking at them teasingly.

"Oh don't worry we will once we get there." Sabi naman ng katabi niyang si Kristoff na parang balewala lang dito ang pang aasar ng kaibigan nito sa kanilang dalawa.

Pero lalo lang nag init ang pisngi niya dahil sa sinabi nito. How could he say that in front of other people.

"Oh damn I can't wait to go back in the city and have my girl who will warm my bed." Anito sa kanila.

She felt a bit offended with what he said. Para kasing sinabi na din nito na isa siyang bed warmer ni Kristoff, though she knew he did not mean that thing.

"Well you can have a bed warmer all you want but my girl here is not my bed warmer. She is my girl not some kind of whore who will just jump to a man's bed." Tiim bagang na sabi ni Kristoff dito. Halata sa talim ng mga mata nito ang pagkapikon sa sinabi ng kaibigan nito. She felt the tension in him.

She held his hand na mahigpit ang pagkakatikom na para bang gusto nitong mamuntok. She tried to calm him, she does not want to be a reason kung bakit mag aaway ang mag best friend na ito. Naramdaman niya na narelax naman ito sa hawak niya.

He looked at her and caress her cheeks.

"Whoa. Chill that is not what I meant." Ani Steven at itinaas pa niyo ang dalawang kamay na para bang sumusuko ito kay Kristoff. He look at her with an apologetic eye. "Im so sorry Tiff if you were offended by my words, but I never meant those words. I know you are not that kind of a woman and you are far from being one. I was just kidding aside." He said.

She smile at him "Its okay Steven that was nothing."

"Sorry dude." Hingi din nito ng paumanhin kay Kristoff.

Tumingin naman dito si Kristoff at tinanguan ito.

"Just don't feast your eyes over my girl and stop drooling over her. Or else you have to say goodbye to your eyes because I promise you I will rip them our of your socket if you won't stop." He said seriously.

Natawa lang si Steven dito.

"Chill bro, I was just admiring the beauty of our model here. Its not everyday that I will have an encounter with the famous model Tiffany Marie Briones." Anito sabay kindat sa kanya.

She know he is teasing Kristoff. Knowing this guy, Steven Peres, is such a big tease. And he exactly know how to make Kristoff got out of his temper.

"Oh yeah what if you admire my fist instead?" Pikung sabi dito ni Kristoff.

"Nah. Im good bro. Anyway just continue your sweetness there, I just go and find that hot flight attendant. She might want to do a little chit chat with me." Anito at tumayo sa upuan nito upang hanapin ang flight attendant.

"Asshole. It will be my pleasure struggling him to death." Gigil pa ding sabi dito ni Kristoff.

Natatawang hinawakan nika ang noo nito upang paghiwalayin ang salubong na kilay nito.

"Hey his just kidding. Parang hindi mo kilala yang si Steven ah, he is your best buddy right? So dapat alam mo na mabiro talaga sya." She sweetly said at him and give him a peck in the cheeks. But he just growl.

"Well he can kid anytime he want but he have to back off when it comes to you." He hissed. He really look so pissed right now.

"So possessive huh." She wispher and hug him. She rested her head in his chest and hug him tight.

She can now clearly hear his heart beat. How she always wanted to that. She will never get tired of listening to his heart beat.

"Yeah I am." He admit. "I am so fucking selfish when it comes to you."

She smile as she heared what he say.

"And so am I baby." She said.

He felt he kiss her head and hug her back. She close her eyes while still listenin to his heart beat. Its like a music that can calm her soul. She just want to stay like this forever. Him beside her and cuddling her. Loving her. And her loving him.

"Baby boss."

"Hmmm.."

"What if we wont make it to the end." She said. She was just thinking out her thoughts.

There are a lot of what ifs in her mind ever since they decided to be in this relationship and one of those as if is "what if they wont last?"

Yes she believe that they truely love each other so much. But what if the situation will break them? What if people will try to separate them with each other? Can their love for each other make it?

He tense upon hearing her. She can feel it dahil lalong humigpit ang yakap nito sa kanya.

"Dont you fucking dare say that again Marie. I will fucking do everything, I mean everything, just to reach the end with you. I dont care kung may masaktan mang ibang tao, I promise you this will be for forever. Damn it I never believe in forever, but with you I am willing to beieve in it, i want to spent the rest of my life with you forever. So stop thinking that we wont make it to the end, because hell we will. I wont let this end without you." Mariing sabi nito sa kanya.

She felt his over flowing love.

His sincerity.

His fear.

Yes his fear. She felt it, his fear of lossing her. Just how much fear she feel upon thingking of loosing him.

Yes maybe the situation and the people around them suck and will try to destroy them. But she know he will fight and she will fight with him. She will fight for their love, because this love is worth fighting for.

"Im sorry. There are just a lot of what if in me." She whisper

"Just dont think of those fucking what if again baby. Stop thinking that we wont make it, because I promise you we will."

She nodded her head in what he said at lalo niyang isiniksik ang sarili dito.

She wanted him to feel that no matter what the situation is her love for him will forever be enough to continue fighting.

They just keep silent for the rest of their flight to Davao. And she can fell that he kiss her head from time to time as if sending her silent messeges that he love her even without saying it out loud.

Pagdating nila sa airport ng Davao ay may nag aabang ng kotse sa kanila. Kristoff holding her hands firmly na para bang any moment ay mawawala siya. Their luggage was being taken care of his people, yes yung mga tao niya dito ang sumalubong sa kanila upang ihatid sila sa isang yatch kung saan ay myembro ito at kung nasaan ang private yatch ni Kristoff.

Yes they still need to travel using the yatch na ang sabi ni Steven ay aabutin ng isa at kalahating oras ang byahe kung yate ang gagamitin nila.

She already ask him why they just dont use the helicopter instead of a yatch para mas mapadali ang pagdating nila sa isla but he just asnwer her that he wanted her to enjoy the sea travel with him.

Exploring and making memories in the sea with him makes her heart rejoice. Yes she wanted to make happy memories with him again. Not because she wanted to erase all the painfull memories they had in the past, because those memories made their love for each other stronger.

Its just a fifteen minutes land travel ng marating nila ang yatch club kung nasaan ang yate nito. They were greeted by the club's personelle and they even assist them kung nasaan nakadaong ang yate nito.

But she immediately stop upon seeing his big and glamorous yatch. Agad na nakuha ng pansin niya ang pangalan na nakasulat sa gold and italic sa side ng yate nito sa unahan.

"Marie Lawrence"

Yes yun ang nakita niyang pangalan ng yate nito. She looked at him teary eyed.

"You..."

"Yes I name my yatch after you. I have three yatch and they are all name after the woman I love the most. To my Marie Lawrence."

She was so overwhelm to the point that it makes her speechless. Iginaya nalang siya nito paakyat sa yata at tumuloy sila sa deck.

She guess he will be the one who will maneuver the yatch. She knew his love for sailing. Dahil dati na siya nitong isinama sa paglalayag.

Inilibot niya ang paningin sa yate nito. Its was so big and it has its modern design. Kumpleto din ito sa mga communication gadgets. She wonder how the lower part look like. Umupo siya ng magsimula paandarin ni Kristoff ang yate nito. Silang dalawa lang ang nandito ngayon so maybe Steven is in the lower part of the yath.

They where in the middle of the sea ng lingunin siya nito at inilahad nito ang kamay nito sa kanya para lumapit siya.

She stood up at lumakad papunta dito. Ikinulong siya nito sa mga bisig at agad na hinalikan siya nito sa labi. Pero agad fin niyang pinuyol ang halikan nila dahil ito nga ang nagpapaandar sa yate. He just hug her from beyond.

"Damn baby. I wish you wore a shorter dress so we can have a quicky here in my yatch." He whisper to her ears.

She is wearing a summer dress kasi na abot hanggang bukong bukong niya. And she definitely regret not wearing a shorter dress because of what he said.

"Your driving this thing baby boss. And what ever is you are thinking right now is very impossible. Beside baka biglang pumasok dito si Steven at makita tayo," She said.

As much as she also want a quicky with him ay baka kung ano pa ang mangyari sa kanila sa gitna ng dagat. She does not wa t to be involve with a accident right now and not ever because she still need a life time to spend with Kristoff.

"Tsk. Nothings going to happen baby. No sign of anything in the radar see. And dont worry about Steven, he might be sleeping right now dahil pagod yun kanina habang nasa plane tayo." He said.

Well tinignan nga niya ang radar aa gilid and everything seems clear.

Humarap siya dito and smile sudectively at him. Binasa pa niya ang pang ibabang labi niya sa dila niya and bit it.

She saw how his adams apple moves up and down his throat.

Oh yeah her baby boss seems so seduce right now.

She put his right hand in his nape and his left hand travel down his broad chest.

"Well I guess theres no reason para hindi tayo magkaroon ng quicky boss. What do you think?" She said before leaning forward and kiss him fully on the lips.

He immediately respont to her hot kisses. And his other arm snake in her waist para lalo silang magkalapit.

"Damn baby. Your making me crazy." He said after their wild kiss.

Pinatalikod at pinatuwad siya nito siya nito and he guider her hand to hold sa wheel. Agad nitong inilislis ang palda niya at inupon iyon sa may bandang baywang niya kasabay ng pag alis nito sa suot niyang lace panty.

He reach for her vagina which is already soaking wet right now.

"Oh baby, you are so ready for me." He said before entering his two fingers in her.

"Ahh....yeah..deeper baby boss.. deeper please." She moan

"Yeah go on baby. Moan i love hearing you moan, it turns me on." Anito at mas lalo pang binilisan ang paglabas masok ng mga daliri nito sa kanya.

"Ahhhhhh... Kristoff please." She pleade

"Please what baby?" Nang aasar na tanong nito sa kanya bago nito marahang pinisl ang dibdib niya.

"Ohhh. Put your cock in me. Take me hard, faster, and deeper baby boss. I need you. Now." She said sexily.

She always love the feeling of him inside her. It makes her hot and sexy.

She heared he unzipped his pants and moments later she felt his cock teasing her entrance.

"Ohhhh.." she move a little to feel him more but he just tease her. He just rub his maleness to her entrance. Rubbing it without enterin it to her.

"Damn you. Put that thing inside me or you wont be laid for a month!" She said full of frustration.

She want him now.

"Ahhhh shit!" She lmost shout ng bigla nitong ipasok ang pagkalalaki nito sa kanya ng buong buo. It felt like it reach her end but she does not care, she want more of him.

"Oh baby. I love your tightness arount me. Oh yeah...ahhhhh" he moan while moving inside her. Faster and wilder.

He pumps in and out of her. He will take out all of his and enter wildly at her.

"Ahhhh Kristoff..." she said and release her cum.

"Hold on baby. Im cumming too." He said as he move faster.

She felt his seeds fills her. Pinaharap siya nito at nanghihinang napayakap siya dito, she felt so exhausted and sleepy.

"Enjoying the ride at "Marie Lawrence" baby?" He ask.

Tumingala siya dito and smile "very much." She said before he claim her lips.

*****
May 23, 2016
9:26 PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1M 712K 33
Based on true story. A psychological Romance-Horror-Paranormal novel by Jamille Fumah. Please read with caution. Highest rank: Consistent #1 both in...
3.1M 33.2K 18
Eli Mignonette vanished after two years of marriage with Logan Brandon. Leaving him with a shocking secret: she was pregnant with his twins! Now, El...
117K 1.3K 3
Warning: Read At Your Own Risk! EXPLICIT AND MATURE CONTENT❗❗❗ Series 8 of 8 She needs to get pregnant as soon as possible or else the whole country...