The Luck Of The Irish: Re-Wri...

By MoriahPickles

Hey I'm Still determining whether or not I'm going to finish this story, I dont have a lot of time right now... More

The Luck Of The Irish: Re-Written
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Author's note:
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Authors note :)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
sorry!

Chapter Fifteen

31 2 0
By MoriahPickles

Allison's POV: (P.S there is a little sexual content in this chapter.)

he pushed me against the wall, pinning my hands to my sides. his lips crashed onto mine, kissing with hunger, passion. his tongue slid into my mouth, rubbing against mine. his body pressed against me, and my hips met his, a low moan coming from his throat. my fingers tugged at his hair. but something wasn't right... it didn't feel like Zayn's hair... 

I pulled away, looking into the eyes of the person i feared most. Josh's eyes stare into mine, cold and heartless. but as i watch, they change. until I'm no longer looking at his eyes.

I'm looking at Niall's.

********************************

I sit up quickly, breathing hard. sweat trickles down my spine. it was just a dream...

I look at the clock. 3 am. nope, i wont be falling back asleep now. i walk into the bathroom, take a quick shower, and change into clean pajamas.

i step into the hall, and tiptoe down to stairs to the patio. i step out into the chilly night air, ad breath in the salty breeze. i lean on the railing for a while, looking at the stars.

"couldn't sleep?" a raspy voice says behind me.

i turn quickly, ready to attack. but i quickly relax from my defensive position.

"n-niall?" i stutter, in total shock. he has been in his room for two days, not talking, not eating. he barely drank enough water to live, and only left his bed to go to the bathroom. but he looks like he just took a shower, at least.

"Allison. I'm... I'm sorry. i should never have said anything like that. i didn't mean it. i swear. im so so sorry." he said quietly, looking at his feet.

i don't know why, but it breaks my heart. i know he didn't mean it. but i don't move. i say nothing.

"and... and I'm also sorry for hurting you before. i didn't think we were in that deep already... i was afraid you didn't feel the same. i felt like i was falling too fast... and that was the only way to stop myself. I'm sorry, for everything. for ignoring you, for being a jerk. but i don't expect your forgiveness, i don't deserve it. I'll just go back to my room... sorry to bother you." he said.

but as he was turning to leave, i sprinted towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face in his chest. he stood there, shocked for a moment, but quickly wrapped his arms around me. i don't know how long we stood there, but i don't think i care.

"i forgive you, Niall." i mumbled. he hugged me tighter, before pulling away. 

"can we at least be friends now? I miss talking to you." he said quietly.

"of course." i said, and hugged him again. when we pulled away, we stood side by side, leaning on the railing, and talked. just talked.

and when the sun rose above the horizon, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close.

and until that moment, i have never felt more complete.

************************************************************************************************

Two days later, Allison's POV:

 things were going great at the beach house. Niall and i were closer then ever, and zayn and I were still happily dating. Harry and Emma are now Officially dating as well, and Daniel and Eleanor were coming over a bit later. We're going on a big group date.

 Niall has apparently found a girl he can bring. they aren't dating, or so he says. but i can't help feel a bit angry. I'm not jealous. at least, i don't think i am...

i was in the bathroom putting my hair up. Emma had hers straight. i was wearing a yellow dress, that went just to mid thigh. it was tight around my curves, and poofed out a little at the bottom. Emma's was Black, lacy, and went to mid-thigh as well, but didn't have a poof. it was simple, but elegant.

once we were ready, we went downstairs. there was Eleanor with Louis, on the couch, Daniel was with Liam, talking near the bottom of the stairs, and Harry and zayn were waiting there as well, talking to each other.

when they saw us, their jaws dropped. i blushed, and looked down at my feet, walking towards zayn. Emma kissed Harry on the mouth, and zayn kissed me as well, but on the cheek. he knows i don't like PDA much.

Niall was meeting us there with the 'Mystery girl'. so we pilled into the van, and drove to the nice seafood restaurant down the coast.

we were seated at a large circular booth, with plenty of room left. we ordered drinks, but chose to wait for Niall to order the food. we chatted for a while, and i must say, I love Daniel and Eleanor. they are so nice! i think we are going to be great friends.

Just then, Niall walked in with the 'mystery girl'. and normally, I'm not one to judge at first sight... but geez woman, COVER UP!

she had long bleached blonde hair. she was really pretty, but she wore a bit too much makeup. at least in my opinion. what really got me was her dress. if you could call those strips of fabric a dress anyway... 

"hey there, everyone! this is Tammy." niall said. (pic of Tammy to the side)

"hi there." we all said. luckily, they sat at the other end of the table, facing me and zayn.

"hey Tammy, I'm Allison, and This is my boyfriend, Zayn." i say, gesturing to zayn.

"i know who zayn is, who doesn't?" she said, and i couldn't help but think her voice was really high pitched...

everyone introduced themselves, and Tammy seemed nice. sort of. i think i'll be okay with her.

until she started flirting with harry. very openly.

"so harry, I've heard you got a new tattoo?" she said, smiling in a sickly sweet way.

"yeah i did." he said, talking about the tattoo he got of a rose.

"i read somewhere it's in an intimate place?" she questioned. who the hell asks that?

"no, it's not, it's on my arm." he said, looking very uncomfortable.

"oh, well, I'm sure the tattoo artist wouldn't have minded if it was." she said. okay, that's enough.

"excuse me, Tammy, but Harry here has a girlfriend. and she just happens to be sitting right there. i thought he made that clear when he kissed he cheek and said she is his girlfriend?" i said coldly. Emma shot me a grateful look, and i smiled at her. no one messes with my friends.

"excuse me, honey, but maybe you shouldn't stick your nose in other people's business." she snapped.

"oh, you mean like how you stuck yours in plaster this morning? or was it a blender?" i bit back.

"someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." she said bitchily.

"at least i didn't wake up in a stranger's bed." i said.

"only because you couldn't get any if you tried!" she screeched, clearly angry now.

"believe me, bitch, I don't want any from strangers. they might have your STD's or something."

this made her mad. she stood up, and i stood as well. but zayn pulled me down.

"babe, don't. she's not worth it." he whispered.

"come on Niall, let's go back to my place." she said, pulling at his shirt.

"but-" he started, but she interrupted.

"Come on." she whined. he stood, following her out of the restaurant, shooting me an apologetic look. i just ignored him.

when they left, the whole table burst into laughter.

"I didn't know you were that sassy!" Louis said, approvingly.

"thanks for sticking up for me!" Emma said.

"It's fine, the bitch deserved it." i said.

we laughed again, and continued eating.

*********************************************************************************

zayn and i left early, and went back to the house, finding it empty. i placed my bag on the floor by the stairs.

suddenly i felt two arms wrap around me from behind.

"you know, you're really hot when you're angry." zayn said huskily in my ear. i shivered, and he kissed the spot just below my ear, before nibbling on it.

i moaned quietly. he kissed down my neck, finding my sweet spot, and sucked gently on it. i spun around, and wrapped my arms around his neck. he kissed me roughly, stepping backwards until we fell on the couch, me under him.

i wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling his body closer to mine. he groaned in response, pressing his hips to mine. he kissed down my neck, biting and kissing, working his was down to my collar bone. he nibbled on it for a second, before running his tongue slowly up my neck again.

i pulled his lips to mine, slipping my tongue into his mouth. when we pulled away for air, he looked into my eyes. i was shocked at how dark they were. they were almost black with lust.

he picked me up, and walked up the stairs, my legs still wrapped around his waist.

we collapsed on the bed, and i rolled on top of him, straddling his waist. i decided to tease him, and sat up, looking down at him. i took my lip between my teeth, biting it gently before letting it slip slowly out. i leaned forward, placing my lips next to his ear.

"take your shirt off." i whispered seductively. he did as he was told, stripping off his shirt quickly, before placing his hands on my hips. i trailed my fingers along his toned chest lightly, causing him to shiver. i bit my lip again, then kissed down his chest, to his v-line. i kissed along his waist-line, and he groaned quietly. i brought my lips back up to his and kissed him softly. he ran his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. i kept my mouth shut, and he groaned. he squeezed my butt, and i gasped. he slid his tongue in.

little cheater. two can play at this game.

i kissed down his jaw to his neck, until i found his soft spot. i sucked on it roughly, ad ground my hips hard into his. he moaned loudly, pulling my waist even closer to his as i swiveled my hips. his breathing became heavy, and he flipped us over.

"you are such a tease." he growled, looking down at me. i smiled up at him innocently.

he brought his lips down to my ear.

"i thought i had taught you a lesson about teasing... i guess I'll have to try again." he said hotly. his hot breath fanned my neck before he licked it, then blew over the spot, making me shiver. his hands tugged at the hem of my dress.

suddenely, it wasn't zayn above me anymore.

It was Niall.

his blue eyes, burning with passion. i yelped, pushing zayn off.

"I-I'm sorry, i shouldn't have-" he stuttered. but i interupted.

"no, it's not you, it's... it's me. i can't do this anymore, zayn. every kiss, every touch, everything just keeps reminding me of him." i say quietly.

zayn stays quiet for a moment. i look up at him, and see understanding, and pain, in his eyes.

"You still love him." he said knowingly. i nodded, slowly.

"it's okay Allison, i knew deep down that you two were meant for eachother. I'll get over it. but i think you should go after him. i know he still loves you too." he said.

"thank you zayn. it means so much to me. and you'll always be one of my best friends." i said, standing up.

he wrapped me in his arms, and kissed my forehead.

"now, go find him." he said pulling away. i nodded, and went down the stairs, seeing Liam on the couch.

"Have you seen-" i started, but he interupted me.

"He's out on the beach." Liam said, somehow knowing who i was looking for.

I ran out the patio doors, and down the stairs, searching for him.

For Niall.

*********************************************************************************************

NOT THE END!!! did you like chapter fifteen? i told you thing would get better Niallison shippers! but dont worry, it's not all lovey dovey crap. there is still Tammy to worry about... DUN DUN DUNNN!

I'll have the next chapter up soon! love you ducklings!   -Mo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
54.6K 539 30
Lindsay Warren was a normal teenage girl.... she had the perfect family: an older sister and two wonderful parents. she loved her life, but when her...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
1.9K 73 42
Catherine has a difficult time with relationships; none have worked out because the guys were either dared to ask her out or they cheated on her. Whe...