Prescription

Von Xannny

My Work #2| Alyssa antidote ran out which means she will need a new prescription, when she cash outs for the... Mehr

First things first..
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
Not A Update..
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r - t e e n
f i f t h - t e e n
s i x - t e e n
s e v e n - t e e n
e i g h t - t e e n
nine - teen
t w e n t y
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
t h i r t y
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
f o r t y
E P I L O G U E
Reunion
Devotion..
Sooo...

thirty - nine

14.5K 790 401
Von Xannny

"I wanna say thank you for making me feel like I'm the prettiest girl in the world. No matter what I got on, he says I'm beautiful, it's a fact that keeps me so in love"

Alyssa King | Lysa💞

A month later.

"All rise for the honorable Judge Jones."

We were finally in court to see if JC can take Jaylen home, after the long process of background checks, home visits, different lawyers and arguing with lawyers we was finally here to fight for Jaylen. JC couldn't file for full custody since he wasn't Jaylen biological father so he was going to adopt him.

Judge Jones walked in with a scowl on his face, I could tell he would rather be anywhere but here. He was young too, maybe in his early thirties. Since this is family court there isn't a jury so the judge was making this decision.

"In the case of Jaylen Whitaker, Jayceon Whitaker is requesting to adopt while the mother, Morgan Smith, wants full custody and a restraining order. Is that correct?" The judge asked.

"Yes your honor." Morgan lawyer answered.

"It states here that Morgan doesn't have a job, how will she financially support her son?" Judge Jones asked.

"Morgan has recently gotten a job at Wells Fargo bank." 

"Is there anyone to vouch that she can provide and love her son unconditionally?"

"Yes, Morgan's close friend Bambi Tucker. Bambi please." I scoffed and JC squeezed my thigh telling me to shut up. They made Bambi put her hand on the bible, I bet that bitch was still going to lie her ass off.

"Can you explain your friendship with Morgan?"

"We have been friends since we were 14, I'm always there for her wrong or right, leading her in the right direction."

"Do you think Morgan is an good mom?"

"In my opinion I believe she's the best mother, I mean you only get one mother and Morgan is his."

Lie number one.

"No further questions." Morgan lawyer stepped down and ours stepped up.

"Bambi, you say you think Morgan is a good mother?"

"The best."

Lie number two.

"And your always leading her in the right direction?"

"Correct."

Lie number three, strike out.

"So can you explain after a month of giving birth you both were in Mexico, dancing on top of bars?" He pulled out a blew up picture of Morgan and Bambi half naked on the bar.

"We were on vacation from our stressful lives, just because she had a baby doesn't mean our lives is over."

"So you agree that she left her baby every chance that she got?"

"Objection!" Morgan lawyer yelled.

"Overruled."

"No further questions your honor, I'll like to bring Alyssa King to the stand." The police officer made me raise my righthand on the bible and repeat him before I sat down.

"How are you Alyssa?"

"I'm fine and you?"

"Spectacular. Can you explain your relationship with Mr. Whitaker?"

"He's my fiancé." I smiled showing the judge my ring.

"How long have you and Mr. Whitaker been involved with one another?"

"On and off since I was 16."

"And would you say Mr. Whitaker is a good father?"

"Good wouldn't be the word to describe him, JC is an exceptional father. He makes sacrifices for his son and put him above anything and anyone."

"Including you?"

"Including me." I nodded smiling.

"While Morgan was MIA for a month, where was Jaylen?"

"He was staying in our home with us."

"Were you also taking care of Jaylen?"

"Yeah, I would wake up in the middle of the night and feed him and watch him while JC was at work."

"Would you consider Morgan a good mother?"

"No I wouldn't, just because she birthed him doesn't mean anything. She left him before he even got the chance to recognize who his mother is."

"No further questions." Our lawyer stepped down and Morgan's stepped up.

"You said you and Mr.Whitaker have been together since you were 16? So how did Jaylen come in the picture?"

"I said on and off as in we took time for ourselves and during that time, he chose to deal with her."

"Is it true you have recently lost a baby?" I tensed up.

"Yeah, my baby girl." I smiled.

"And how did that feel for you?"

"How would that feel for anybody?" I gave him that the fuck face. "Losing a child is one of the hardest things I ever had to face, I didn't know how to get over it at the time which led me to make horrible decisions."

"As in?"

"I used liquor as my coping method."

"So you were an alcoholic?"

"No, I knew when to stop I just chose not to. I don't crave drinks or have to have a drink when I see it."

"I see, Is it true while Morgan was pregnant, you and a few friends of yours attacked her?"

"I wouldn't say we attacked her but yes we did."

"And is it also true that you recently went to jail for assaulting both Bambi and Morgan?"

"Yup."

"And isn't it true you have a violent background since you were in the third grade?" Bitch why?

"Maybe." I shrugged.

"So would you say you have a short temper?"

"No I wouldn't, I don't put my hands on someone unless they deserve it. Words don't hurt me because I know I'm that deal. Don't forget Morgan and her friends jumped me while I was pregnant also."

"No further questions." I went back to sit next to JC and he smiled at me letting me know I didn't do as bad as I thought I did. They called Morgan up questioned her and she was making her case look real good, like this bitch deserved an Oscar.

"Hello, Morgan." My lawyer said.

"Hiya." She smiled.

This bitch need to stop smiling, Cheeto orange ass teeth.

"Why are you fighting for custody of Jaylen?"

"What kind of question is that? He's my son, I pushed him out."

"But you left him for a month and when you finally did get him back, you left him again and he was sent to the hospital fighting for his life."

"Objection!"

"Toshiba, relevancy?"

"I'm trying to see if this is really what she wants Judge."

"Overruled, continue."

"Yes my baby was sent to the hospital because of my friend being careless."

"Have you ever been under the influence while being with Jaylen?"

"I don't even smoke or drink, unlike Alyssa. I know boundries."

Bitch you sniff.

"So your saying you don't do anything?"

"No I'm clean."

"So if I asked to do a drug test, will you?"

"I don't think we need one."

"Interesting, so this isn't you and Bambi buying grade A heroin and 2 keys of cocaine?" He pulled the picture, I wanted to stand up and clap and cheer this nigga on.

"Objection!"

"No further questions your honor." Our lawyer smirked.

"Recess." The judge banged his gavel. I smiled and grabbed JC hand getting up. We walked out the court room smiling, this was looking good for us right now.

We walked down the street to dunkin donuts since we didn't want to go far, I could tell JC was nervous but this judge would be an idiot to let Jay go with Morgan.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"Hoestly, I'm kinda nervous. I just want my baby, I don't want Morgan near him at all. that bitch bogus as hell."

"They'll be stupid to not see how things really are Jay, we got this baby and even if we don't we fighting this shit until our son home."

"Our?" He smiled, I felt my face get hot. I didn't even know I said that. "I like the sound of that."

"Let's get back baby, it been like 15 minutes already." The walk back took like 10 minutes because JC kept playing. When we got back to the court house they was just calling us back in.

"I came to a final decision. Full custody is granted to the placement of Jayceon Whitaker and Alyssa King." I squealed and jumped on JC as he twirled me around. "Morgan you are assigned to a two month rehab center in Los Angeles and if you go more than 30 ft near Jaylen or the Whitaker's you will never see your son again."

"NO! You can't do this, that's my fucking son!" Morgan yelled making a scene.

"Court adjourned. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Whitaker." Judge Jones said before standing up, I did a quick prayer as we stood up walking out of the court room hand in hand.

"It won't last bitch! It only took a little persuasion for JC to cheat, you'll be heartbroken once again." Morgan yelled smiling. I looked up at JC and we both started laughing.

"Here I give him to you, you want her?" I asked JC.

"How imma leave this for that?" JC said grabbing my hand and spinning me as we both laughed.

"It won't last, fuck y'all." She yelled.

"You talk a good game." JC said as we turned around walking away. I heard Morgan heels clacking so I pulled my to-go mace out my bra and sprayed her as she started screaming.

Mace don't even burn😑

"You good?" JC asked.

"Yeah let's go get out son." I smiled.
_______________

"No strippers, a maximum of 2 drinks, no poles, no new tattoos, no piercings, no going out of the country, don't get arrested-"

"Really? Is all that necessary?"

"Yeah I saw the hangover, I know what the fuck y'all do at bachelor parties."

"JC you got the roles reversed." I said.

"Nah, Lys for real if you come to our wedding tomorrow with some new ink or piercings, I'm leaving."

"How you gon leave your own wedding?" I laughed.

"By leaving out." I was still laughing cause his stupid ass was so serious.

"Let's go nigga, I gotta stripper with one leg ready to give you the time of your life." Mason said.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"C'mon Lys damn! I needs to get drunk." Jaya yelled.

"I love you so much doodie." JC said hugging me.

"I love you more snookums." I held him tighter.

"I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle."

"I can't wait to call you my husband."

"Alyssa Whitaker."

"I like it." I smiled.

"I love it."

"I love you."

"And I love you more Lysa" He kissed me. I pecked his lips at least like six times before I got in the car.

"Where to?" Kai asked.

"Tattoo shop."
________

Short and boring I know but that's only because this was a fuller and the next chapter finna be lit and hella long.

That's the final chapter and than the epilogue.

But lemme tell y'all bout my weekend.

So my uncle owns a few barbershops in Jersey and just opened one in Atlanta called Cut Creators. So he had a two part grand opening Saturday and Sunday.

So Saturday I met Rich Homie Quan, his brother pooh, Lucas Coly, Jonica (blu off of BGC), and like two Atlanta rappers.

But while we're at the party on Saturday one of the boys I talk to from Atlanta was there and comes to find out this nigga works for my uncle cutting hair😂😂

My cousin cockblocking ass saw us talking and kept telling him I couldn't date until I was 21 and I was only 14. So that made the boy I talk to look at me like I was crazy cause now he thinking I'm lying bout my age. Mind you he just turned 20 last week.

So before I could even run after ol' boy, I see my other cousin arguing with a female and her friend.

If you know me, I'm so protective over my friends and family.

So I go over there to ask what the problem is and ol' girl yelling in my cousin face, that's strike one. Then she mushes my cousin, that's strike two. At this point, she don't get a strike three.

So I start tying my hoodie on my head, my other cousins see this and my cockblocking ass cousin steps in front of me. So now I'm ready to fight and I don't want to be there no more but I hear arguing again and I look and now shawty arguing with my uncle.

I kindly walked through the crowd, tapped her on the shoulder then punched her stupid ass as soon as she turned around. So once I got all my hits out, I tapped my cousin in😌 team work bih

Yeah and the boy I talked to still didn't believe me so I had to introduce him to my mother so she could tell this dumb ass nigga I'm not 14.

And no me & my bitch ass ex-boyfriend not back together😂😂😂

So yeah my weekend was lit asf and now I'm sick as fuck😑

But the end of my rant, excuse any mistakes😇

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

135K 3.1K 57
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
11K 232 22
Luna Valerian has been hiding from the Empire ever since Order 66 was initiated. That is, until one day another Jedi just like her comes to save her...
574K 32.2K 37
"She's pretty for a darkskin." words that came out of Josiah's mouth he wished he could take back. Have you ever fallen for someone that isn't your t...