Kill & Run ☠ Punk H.S

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ Book 1 of the K&R series He taught her how to be a successful assassin. She taught him how... More

Kill & Run
P L A Y L I S T ☠
001☠
002☠
003☠
004☠
005☠
006☠
007☠
008☠
009☠
010☠
011☠
012☠
013☠
014☠
015☠
016☠
017☠
018☠
019☠
020☠
021☠
022☠
023☠
024☠
025☠
026☠
027☠
028☠
029☠
030☠
031☠
032☠
033☠
34☠
035☠
036☠
037☠
038☠
039☠
040☠
041☠
042☠
043☠
044☠
045☠
046☠
047☠
048☠
049☠
050☠
Q&A
051☠
052☠
053☠
054☠
055☠
056☠
057☠
sequel info ☠
058☠
059☠
060☠
061☠
062☠
063☠
064☠
065☠
066☠
067☠
068☠
069☠
070☠
071☠
072☠
073☠
074☠
076 ☠ Part 1
076 ☠ Part 2
Important Information ☠
Goodbye for now ☠
Run & Hide (SEQUEL)
Fanart
Other H.S. fanfics

075☠

20.9K 1K 708
By macklemcvey

UPDATED AS PROMISED CUZ YOU BABES GOT K&R TO 400K VIEWS YAS💖💖

Important A/N at the end pls read !!!!

Movie 🎥 The Iceman (2012)

Happy reading xx

~T

✖️✖️✖️                 

H A R R Y 🔫

Day 4...

  Sweat dripped down the side of my face as I swung my fists continuously at the punching bag. My arm jolted with every hit, quick sharp breaths leaving my parted lips as I moved continuously.

  Vlad had decided that once we find the location of Andrei's base, we weren't going to attack. At least not yet. Why? Because Andrei warned us not to attack him, he was watching us. Plus, he threatened that he would hurt Scarlett in the most unimaginable way possible, if we were to attack him. We only had a day left anyways, tomorrow was the 15th of March, and right now we were just waiting for the time and location from Andrei so we could get this fucking deal done and get Scarlett back.

  But obviously, that was what I wanted. I didn't even care about God's Eye anymore, since I had decided to leave this place as soon as I rescue Scarlett. But for that to happen, I needed Valkyrie's help to get Scarlett, so I needed to follow their plan. Once we find out the location of their base, Max, Seth and a couple of other people were gonna set off to get Niall. We were hoping we'd find it today, just in case it was in some other state or country. We needed to be as prepared as we could be.

  If the 'secret location' where the deal was going to happen, was in some other country, we would probably take our modified version of the CP 2112, which was a firefighting flying boat amphibious aircraft. We mostly used it as an aerial gunship, a ground attack strafe run aircraft, a bomber and a troop transport. Quite a handy thing it was. We could easily swoop in, fire a few rounds while a couple of us snatch God's Eye and I get Scarlett, and just fly out.

  Today was the fifth day, the 14th of March. At some point today, we are going to get the location and time from Andrei. We couldn't be as prepared as we normally were for the mission this time. It was only because the location was unknown, so we couldn't analyze the strengths and weaknesses of it, or figure out how many people are gonna be there. It seemed to be that we were just gonna wing it at this point and hope for the best. All I could hope for was that Scarlett and I make it out alive to be honest. I couldn't care less about all that God's Eye bullshit. I just wanted my baby back.

   "Time up Harry, take a break," Kendrick yelled from across the room, tossing a water bottle at me.

  I caught it with my gloved hands, holding it to my chest as I walked over to the benches and sat down. I let out a huff of frustration when I realized I needed someone to untie the laces of my gloves. My gaze darted to the side, hoping Kendrick could help me out, but he was busy tutoring some kid. I brought my glove to my face, trying to tug at the laces with my teeth but they were tied too tightly. I was about to start shouting in annoyance before a figure sat down beside me.

   "Need some help?" Vicky asked me, her wide blue eyes hesitant, yet concerned. Everyone was concerned for me. It was fucking annoying. I knew I was emotionally unstable, but I didn't need any pity or concern.

  I didn't answer. I simply nodded curtly, holding one of my gloved hands out. She shot me a light smile, taking my hand and setting it on her lap. Her nimble fingers untied the laces quickly and she tugged off the glove, setting it on the floor. She moved onto the next glove, removing it with ease before handing it to me.

   "Thanks," I uttered lowly, trying to avoid her gaze as she gave me a tight-lipped smile and nodded in acknowledgement.

   "No problem," she responded before carrying off her own gloves and stepping into the ring.

  I watched her for a couple of minutes as I rested my muscles, sipping on my water. She was training with one of our most skilled trainers, doing kickboxing with him. She was quite good to be honest; I just wondered why on earth did I not see her fight like this whenever we had a mission. She caught me staring, my intense gaze catching her off guard, causing her to lose focus and get hit when the trainer's foot crashed into her face. The sight was humorous, making me chuckle light-heartedly.

  She scowled at me, rubbing her jaw before holding her fists up in front of her face and starting again. This time I set my water bottle down and headed to the speed bag in the side of the training room. I set my bottle down, and tugged my tank top over my head, tossing it onto the bench nearby, as I was feeling too sweaty and warm in it. I adjusted the tape on my knuckles before facing the bag with my feet apart at about shoulder width.

  With my arms raised up, fists up at chin level and my elbows parallel to the ground; I swung my fists. They moved in small circles, striking the belly of the bag with every hit. My fists gradually built up a strong rhythm before starting to speed up a little until my fists were a blur and the sound of my fists hitting the bag resonated in my ears.

  Boxing helped me to forget about her for a while, even though I didn't want to, I had to. It was taking over my mind and body, I couldn't sleep because of the thoughts, I was moping around all day. I was antsy and I felt like I was going a bit insane. Jade suggested for me to do some exercise or boxing, and I agreed. After having a couple of those 'dreams' I found myself wanting to escape my own mind for just a few hours. It was refreshing, not having to think about finding Scarlett for just some time.

  After about two and a half hours of boxing and intense working out, I headed back to the apartments. I knew there was no point heading straight to the conference room to help out with finding the location because they were probably gonna chase me out again. I might as well occupy myself with something else to do and just wait till I get the message that we have received the location and time to meet Andrei at.

  Deciding to take a shower, I headed straight to the bathroom. My curls blocked my vision when I tugged my shirt over my head. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower, immediately being greeted with memories of showering with Scarlett. It was getting painful and frustrating now, all these little things that seemed to remind me of Scarlett. So in this case, I tried to make my shower as quick as possible before I start having random 'dreams' again, like I did in the tub.

~-~

  My fingers brushed the tops of the vinyl covers of the CDs as I gazed at them. These were the ones from Scarlett's box. A few days after Scarlett got me the vinyl player for my birthday, I went out and bought a couple of vinyls of her favorite artists. Artists such as The Neighbourhood, The 1975, Hozier, Panic At The Disco! and more Arctic Monkeys vinyls. She was so happy that day, she literally squealed. It made my heart burst, and my smile grow so wide. I love seeing her so happy.

  My box obviously had my own vinyls, the ones she bought me, and more. We had a growing collection; it was like our thing, if that was a thing. The vinyls tended to get dusty sometimes, so I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning them out. As I carefully put Scarlett's vinyls back into her customized box, a piece of paper fell from the opening of one of the vinyls. It was from the 'I Love You' vinyl, by The Neighbourhood. I noticed it was a drawing, a slight smile curving into my lips at it. There were always random sketches of hers stuffed into different places of the house. She was always drawing something when she was bored.

  I put the box away before picking up the drawing, examining it while I sat on the side of the bed. My lips parted in slight surprise at the look of it. It was a couple of different sketches of my hands.

A memory suddenly flashed up in my head at the sight of the drawing. Scarlett and I were having one of those casual nights were we'd play a vinyl and just talk for hours about absolutely nothing, and end up having a couple of make out sessions.

  We were playing 21 questions, I think, and I asked her what her favorite feature of mine was. She told me she liked my hands. The memory replayed itself in my head again and again as it just happened yesterday.

   "My hands?" I questioned with a laugh, my eyebrows arched up in surprise. I expected her to say my eyes or my hair, not my hands. "Why my hands?" I asked her.

   "I dunno," she shrugged slightly, taking one of my large hands into hers, playing with the rings on my fingers. "They're big, but they're perfect for me," she started, sliding her fingers through the gaps and interlocking our fingers. "Our hands are flawlessly shaped to fit each other's."

  She suddenly put pressure on my hand and pushed me onto my back, straddling my body as she properly laced her fingers with both of my hands playfully. She grinned, a lock of dark chocolate hair slipping from her messy ponytail. One of my hands broke away from hers, travelling up to tuck the strand of hair behind her ear before returning to cup her face gently. I ran my thumb over the smooth skin of her cheek, smiling lightly at her beautiful self, feeling utterly in love.

   "They're perfect, eh?" I murmured, sliding my into her locks and tugging her face downwards to meet mine.

   "So perfect," she whispered, voluntarily leaning her face closer to mine. She tilted her head to kiss the corner of my mouth ever so slowly, my eyes fluttering close at the feeling of her warm lips. "Your fingers. It's like they're lanky, but not too thin or bony. Just perfect," she told me, continuing to leave warm wet kisses along my cheek.

   "Y'know the time I touched myself in the bathroom and you happened to be listening in on me?" she asked me all of a sudden, but she didn't stop her movements. Her lips touched my ear, nipping the ear lobe before tugging it gently.

   "How could I forget?" I smirked, remembering how utterly hot her moaning my name out loud sounded. "You were thinking about me, weren't you baby girl?" My smirk deepened, my other hand ran over the expanse of her back before grasping her firm ass.

   "I was," she admitted without any shyness, pressing her lips to the shell of my ear before whispering out again. "All I could think about was how good your fingers would feel inside of me." I could feel her smirking against my ear as she spoke, her words turning me on immediately.

  I suddenly flipped us over, earning a gasp from her as I had caught her off-guard. My hand immediately dove between her legs, pressing my fingers against her hot sex through her gray Calvin Klein panties. She let out a low moan at that, her eyes fluttering close. Her delicate lashes kissed the tops of her cheeks as she breathed heavily.

   "Want me to remind you again how it feels?" I asked with a sultry smirk.

  I shook my head clear of the memory, knowing I would most probably get hard just thinking about it again. A heavy sigh fell from my lips as I pulled the drawer of the bedside table near the bed, quickly taking Scarlett's journal and stuffing the drawing inside it, without looking into it. My eyes fell upon the framed picture of Scarlett and I on the bedside table. It was the one Louis took of us right before we went out on our first day. My thumb traced the silvery frame of the pic, a small smile growing on my lips at the sight of Scarlett grinning happily at the camera whereas my face was expressionless and quite stoic.

  I was again reminded by the glorious feeling of having received a blowjob from Scarlett for the first time. I screwed my eyes shut, and threw my head back, a groan of annoyance falling from my lips. These constant reminders of her had my mind growing tired and frustrated a little too much now. I set the photo frame back down before standing up to head to my wardrobe to get a t-shirt.

  To distract myself, I began to prepare lunch. The whole apartment was depressingly quiet, except for the occasional clinking and clanking of pots and pans being moved about in the kitchen. It reminded me of what life felt like before I met Scarlett. I lived alone obviously, and I was used to the harsh lonely environment. I actually preferred it back then. But now, it felt odd, and foreign, and I strongly disliked it.

  I was trying to make buttermilk marinated chicken, but I didn't have the motivation to cook anything. I wasn't even hungry. I was desperately trying to distract myself from the anxiety I was feeling. A heavy sigh pushed past my lips as I left the marinated chicken breasts in the fridge and rinsed my hands.

  I soon found myself exiting my apartment, heading to the elevator. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this, but I was seeking for some company with Louis and Dexter. Scarlett's 'best bunnies'. I inwardly cringed at the awkward name, wondering to myself why on earth was I going to them, just because I felt lonely. Whatever the reason was, I went ahead with it. An hour or so wouldn't hurt right?

   "Harold!" Louis yelled as soon as he saw me when he swung the door open. "How you doing, mate? Must be hard," he sympathized, pouting a little before throwing his arms out with a warm smile. "Need a hug?"

   "No," I scoffed, trying to walk past him but he blocked my way again with another sad pout.

   "Aw c'mon you frog. You look like you need a hug," Louis persisted, before I rolled my eyes at him and he took that as a 'yes'.

  He threw his hands around my shoulders, hauling me in for a bone-crushing hug. I kept arms tightly at my sides with a permanent grimace on my face as I bent down a little when he asked me so he could hug me better.

   "Louis, who is it? Omg Harry!" Dexter exclaimed, immediately walking around Louis and I, and hugging me from the back. I was in a fucking human taco. "Don't worry Harry. We'll get her back soon enough," Dexter reassured me, already knowing what I was thinking about.

   "I fucking hope so," I muttered, trying not to let my voice crack as I felt emotion overcome me. Soon, the human taco broke and I was free once again, even though I still had a weird after feeling from being trapped between those two weirdos.

   "We've got lunch ready, wanna join?" Louis offered with a kind smile. I sighed lightly, nodding with tightened lips.

  Lunch was not as bad as I thought it would be. Dexter and Louis weren't as annoying as they seemed to be. They could be decent sometimes. After lunch, Dexter suggested we should play some games on his PS4 just to pass time, even though I knew he was trying his best to distract me from my worrying thoughts.

   "Jesus, I hate Emily. She thinks she's such a smart ass," Dexter rolled his eyes at the TV, when the character P.O.V. changed to Emily. We were playing Until Dawn now, after a couple of Fifa matches.

   "She's kinda hot though," Dexter added, shrugging as I chuckled.

   "Josh is hot oh my god," Louis gasped when the character Josh appeared on the screen.

   "Wow Louis, please remind me, when are you gonna come out?" I questioned in fake interest, arching a brow at him while smirking in amusement. He glared at me with red cheeks, chucking a pillow at my face while I laughed, catching it instantly.

   "I just like to appreciate fine men okay? Is that not normal for a straight guy?" Louis asked in exasperation, throwing his arms up dramatically.

   "Nope," Dexter and I said in unison.

   "Maybe you're bi," Dexter suggested.

   "I probably am. I like pussy, but dick tempts me too sometimes," Louis frowned in thought, contemplating his sexuality while I chuckled under my breath, bringing my soda bottle to my lips.

  I flinched in my seat when I heard loud banging erupt from the front door. It was accompanied with loud voices as well. Without any hesitation, I sprung to my feet and rushed to the door along with Dexter and Louis. I came face to face with Jade and Damien's panicky, yet somber faces. I could already tell what news they had for us just by looking at their faces.

   "You got it?" I asked, feeling my heart rate pick up now.

   "Yeah Andrei just sent us the location and time through a video of Scarlett and Niall," Jade said quickly, causing all the blood to drain from my face. I had to watch the video, but for now I needed to know what the location was.

   "Where is it happening?"

   "In fucking Norway that's where!" Damien exclaimed, as I frowned immediately.

   "Why Norway?" Louis questioned in confusion. "That's like 10 hours away by flight."

   "Dunno. But that's where Andrei wants the deal to happen, so we might as well get going right now. Luckily, Andrei told us the info at a time where we can fly and arrive to make the deal on time. We can get the jet and fly and arrive there with about two or three hours to spare before we meet up with Andrei," Jade explained, as I nodded pursing my lips.

   "What about Niall. He's not gonna be in Norway is he? Andrei isn't stupid enough to bring Niall with him for no absolute reason, he isn't part of the deal," I spoke, continuing to find random questions to ask.

   "We found the location of Andrei's temporary base. Basically it's the place where he locked up Scarlett and Niall for the past five days. It's in Colorado. Max and Seth are preparing a rescue team to take down the base and rescue Niall; Louis and Dexter; you're on it. Get ready, get your weapons and meet Seth and Max in the armory," Jade ordered, causing both Louis and Dexter to nod in unison before they disappeared back into the apartment.

  But before Louis moved from his place, he grasped my shoulder to pull my attention away from Jade and to focus on him.

   "Bring her back safely, Harry, and be careful," Louis gave me a tight-lipped smile, squeezing my shoulder reassuringly before running back into his apartment.

  I turned back to Jade and Damien with a somber expression, a heavy sigh falling from my lips as I ran my fingers through my hair.

   "Alright then. When do we leave?"

✖️✖️✖️

{Creds goes to whosever that drawing of Harry's hands is, it's fucking incredible}

First of all, I want to thank every single one of you who's been reading this book and commenting and voting for it all along because I love you for it and it makes me every happy. Thank you babes so much for 400k I'm ecstatic ✨✨💞💞

ANYWAYS! The next chapter is the last chapter of this book. Yes I know it's really sudden, I never realised it either oops.

But yes, chapter 76 has two parts. So I'll be posting each part and it'll look like 76 Part 1 and Part 2.

But yeah holy FUCKIG shit we are so close to the end and I don't think I'll be able to put the sequel up any sooner so apologies in advance for that. Y'all will probably kill me but I can't do anything about that, I'm busy as shit with exams and the sequel will just have to wait.

Until then enjoy the last few parts of Kill & Run and prepare yourselves for an emotional rollercoaster with Run & Hide 😏😏

Until we meet again...

~T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 11.6K 38
When Intel is found that Mia Frost had a target put on her back by her father's old enemy, her life is put into the hands of a highly trained assassi...
149K 2.2K 54
"when i first saw you from across the room, i could tell that you were curious. girl, i hope you're sure, what you're looking for 'cause i'm not good...
661K 27.4K 24
Book 1 in the CCHR Series WARNING: Self Harm--May Be Triggering Harry Styles is messed up. There's no other way to put it. He's hopelessly in love...
1.3M 38.3K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...