Gods, Dwarves, Elves and Hero...

By mel-mel95

Thordís, Goddess of Thunder and Lightning is the Daughter of Thor, Granddaughter of Odin. She was young and i... More

Meeting of the upmost Importance?
A little late but I won't be walking.
"Can you do something about this deluge?"
Trolls and Lightning.
Hoards and Wargs.
Rivendell.
Goblin-Town & Orc Pack.
Mirkwood & Elven Royalty.
Barral Ride.
Bard and Dragon.
Kings and Jewels.
Blessing of the Gods.
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
New Mission.
Brooklyn, New York. Year 1943.
New Recruits.
Seeing Steve again.
Super Serum.
Captain America and Thordís.
Saving Bucky.
Return to Camp.
The Howling Commandos
Falling, Again.
The Last Mission.
70 years later.
Mission after the Battle of New York.
Confronting and Captain America Exhibit.
Attack on Fury & Introduction of the Winter Soldier.
Escape from S.H.I.E.L.D. & Learning about Siobhan.
New Jersey & New Assignment.
Sam & Sitwell.
Who the hell is Siobhan?
Fury & Punishment.
Helicarriers and Final Fight.
Aftermath.
1991
Lagos & Crossbones.
The Sokovia Accords.
Peggy's Funeral & Seeing Siobhan Again.
Ready to comply & Breakout.
She's back for good, finally & Meeting the others.
Team Cap vs Team Iron.
Finding out the Truth & Fight against Tony.
Wakanda to Asgard; Finally Home.

Departing Asgard.

5.3K 137 33
By mel-mel95

Third Person's point of view

The young princess was excited. Overjoyed actually to finally get her chance to see this world she read and asked about, having seen something in a dream that triggered her curiosity. A monstrous beast buried in mountains of gems, jewels and gold coins. In her dream this beast drove out the people living within a castle carved into the walls of a beautiful single mountain. Amongst all the chaos stood a man with raven black locks his face was covered in cuts and his blue and silver tunic were covered in soot and ash, a short broad sword sat at his hip as he lead people from the rubble and away from danger. His ice blue eyes were one of the things that had the Asguardian princess drawn to him.

His loyalty and bravery knew no bounds and it appealed to this goddess as she itches to watch more, but she was woken from her slumber.

•••

"Father I wish to travel, I am acknowledging your request that I see the world and become a better warrior and princess for our kingdom." The prince looked upon his daughter pleased to hear that she was for once agreeing with him, after many years of being at odds after her mother's death. The young Asguardian wanted nothing more than to do as her mother wanted and look out for her stubborn and un-cautious father. And to learn from her uncle's mistakes and to listen to her Grandfather and learn from his wisdom. "When do you wish to leave?" her father asked, "As soon as possible." nodding the prince had a maid pack a bag while he lead his only daughter to a spot to speak in private.

"There is something I wish you to have." the young girl looked at her father in confusion. "What is it father?" holding out his hand, he closed his eyes and focused, a few startled shouts and two crashes later out flew Mjölnir 'the Destroyer' her father's hammer, gifted to him by the King in his youth. " Mjölnir? Father? your giving me your hammer?" he smiled and nodded, "Yes, it is time, I would have given it to you sooner but..." her father trailed off a bit. "But we are in a state of absolute peace, and you will need it more than I." setting it down handle up, the young princess worried that she would not be strong enough to wield her father's famed Mjölnir.

"Do not worry, dear." looking from her Father to the hammer at her feet, she stood and knelt in front of the weapon. 'please do not fail me now.' she prayed before reaching out her hand and taking hold of the brown leather wrapped handle. Closing her crystal blue eyes she believed with all her being to stand and not be weighted down by this mighty tool. Standing tall, she held her eyes closed hoping that what was happening was not an illusion but true and a dream come true. "Congratulations daughter, you are another worthy wielder of Mjölnir." peeking her eyes open she smiled widely. Holding it up to eye-level she inspected it.

As she saw many times it was just as beautiful, but to hold it in her own hands was another thing. An achievement, of sorts. "Come we shall feast, and you will leave in the morning." nodding she held the hammer in her hand and walked next to her Father proud to be who she was and the Daughter of the one and only Thor God of Thunder.

>>Time Skip<<

After her meal the princess retired to her chambers, wanting to get a good nights sleep before her big adventure the next morning. But her excitement seemed to keep her from doing so. So she did the only thing that would settle her mind and sooth her heart. She sung to herself.

"I hear your voice on the wind

And I hear you call out my name

"Listen, my child," you say to me

"I am the voice of your history

Be not afraid, come follow me

Answer my call, and I'll set you free"

I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain

I am the voice of your hunger and pain

I am the voice that always is calling you

I am the voice, I will remain

I am the voice in the fields when the summer's gone

The dance of the leaves when the autumn winds blow

Ne'er do I sleep throughout all the cold winter long

I am the force that in springtime will grow

I am the voice of the past that will always be

Filled with my sorrow and blood in my fields

I am the voice of the future, bring me your peace

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal

I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain

I am the voice of your hunger and pain

I am the voice that always is calling you

I am the voice

I am the voice of the past that will always be

I am the voice of your hunger and pain

I am the voice of the future

I am the voice, I am the voice

I am the voice, I am the voice."

Her mother always the image when she sings helps her sleep, there were times when she would sleep with her father just so she could hum to him and calm his troubled mind. But now that she was leaving she worried for him, getting up she walked to her chamber doors and opened them, the usual guard turned to look at her, "Majesty?" "Leif, I want you to please find lady Sif." he bowed and left his partner staying behind to do his job. Going back into her chambers she sat on one of the sun beds, to wait. Ten minutes passed before there was a knock. "enter." coming into the dimly lit chambers was Lady Sif the first female warrior.

She had come only because she wasn't told why, she didn't dare ignore the summons of the princess her temper was much worse than her father's. "Princess Thordis, I have come as you asked." the girl stood from her spot on the sun bed and gestured for the older woman to sit across from her. With quick and light steps Sif was seated and the conversation went on. "I have a favor to ask of you, you are however free to decline I would understand." the warrioress, pondered it for a moment before saying, "well tell me your favor and then I shall choose to decline or not." the Princess nodded. "I wish that you watch out for my father." Sif looked at her Princess, "Highness, I do look out for your father-"I wish it be doubled, please I do not wish him to be hurt in my absence."

The princess had reached over the little table in between the two to grasp Sif's hands. "Please, this is something only you can do, woman to woman only you can care for him in my absence. You need not use physical touch as a form of comfort just word of mouth and such." the young girl corrected when a look of embarrassment crossed the older woman's features. "Then I will do my best princess." the young golden blonde sighed in relief as one of her role models did her this favor. "Now rejoin the celebrations I wouldn't want you gone too long." she nodded and left the room with a bow and a little spring in her step.

***

{the next morning}

Standing at the Bifrost with her was her Father, Grandfather, Grandmother, Sif and four other guards they saw the young princess off. As she stood in the gold dome she turned to where she would have to enter to leave Asguard. "Dis," she turned at the sound of her nickname. "Yes, Grandfather?" "Here take this with you." walking back over to her Grandfather he draped a pendent around her neck, it was smaller than a horse-shoe, and oval shaped, and looked like the midnight sky filled with stars and constellations. And in the center of it was carved in gold the crest of the house of Odin. The princess looked at it lovingly.

"Grandfather, it is beautiful. Thank you." he smiled down at his first and only grandchild. And reached out to her, holding her cheeks he leaned her head down to kiss her crown, setting a silent blessing of protection. "Be safe." he whispered to her, she giggled and nodded at the older man. Stepping back he let his queen say her good-bye. A kiss to each cheek and a set of new leather gloves as the girl's last ones were on the edge of falling apart. Hugging in thanks and good-bye she turned to her Father, "Papa, I...I'm going to miss you." she gasped out before throwing her arms around her father's neck. "I'm going to miss you too." stepping back she wiped her eyes and walked over to the Gate-Keeper and nodded to him.

Opening the Bifrost she stepped into the swirling bright light, she enjoyed the soring feeling of twisting and turning in the air, her helmet secure on her head, her blonde and braided curls whipping in the air along with her dark red cape. Mjölnir secure in her hand as she let her mind and the power of the Bifrost take her to Middle-Earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 180 14
Meet Elise Acworth, the daughter of Nick Fury. She is only twenty-three years old. She, originally, was just a SHIELD agent, a scientist, and spy. Sh...
76.4K 1.9K 32
The quality is bad lol, but it was very important to young me, so no hate, pls. Nymeria just wanted a quiet life in the woods, alone. But somehow fa...
679 6 38
BOOK ONE The tale of Nike Odindóttir, and how she became the long awaited warrior. Years of training could never have prepared Nike for what she wou...
1.9K 109 12
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...