Lola's Request

By eternal_chi

It started as just a simple date... Only for seven months... To please someone they both love... They never m... More

Grandma's Sunshine
Family Dinner
First Date?
Pet Names
My Cat's Eye
Hungry Dog
Gift
A Day with You
A Day With You II
The Interview
Missing Maine
Be with You
The Weekend
Your Hands
Your Sleeping Face
First Kiss
What He Feels
Her Silence
Cards & Flowers
A Phone Call & A Meeting
Reunited
I Need To Tell You
Friends
Dance with Me
Plan
Always Home
Issues
Agreement
My Life With You
Only Your Name
A Request
His Lovely Friend I
His Lovely Friend II
Fate's Hand I
Fate's Hand II
Switching Partner?
First Task
Near You
First Task: MAIDEN
Memory
Second Task
Passing Out
Morning Calls
Morning Questions?
Revelations
Good Bye Stage
Final Chapter
Epilogue I : Kiss in the Air
Epilogue II : Just Like His Father
Epilogue III: Declaration
Extra. Extra. Extra.

Forgot Something?

3.8K 166 5
By eternal_chi

Alden decided to visit her sister's shooting location to give her the food and other gift's their father sent.

His sister has been busy and was not able to visit their house these past few weeks so their father asked him to deliver the things to her.

He greeted the guards and staff on the building where her drama was shooting, they recognized him since her sister has never forgot to mention him to anyone, and he has visited the place a couple of times already.

He reached the floor where her sister's resting room was located. He knocked and was greeted by her sister's friend and co-star, Heart Evangelista, more commonly known as Heart.

"Oh! Cute-soy! You're here! Come in", Heart said while smiling.

Alden grunted upon hearing the nickname his sister gave him which Heart clearly know and was now accustom of calling him that as well.

"Ms. Heart, can you just call me Alden or RJ", he said while entering the room.

Heart looked back and grin, "I like Cute-soy. And I have permission from your Ate Yan-yan to call you that", she said then put her tongue out a little before entering her room.

She's teasing me! Aish! This is my sister's fault. Her lady friends have power over me.

Alden shrugged feeling defeated. He went to the living room and sat on the couch. He put all the things he's carrying on the small table in front.

He opened the television. Just in time to see one of Maine's TV advertisement. He smiled.

"I miss you", he whispered. It has been a couple of weeks since he last saw her. Though they still manage to call each other everyday, their busy schedule was hindering them to see each other again.

"Hhmm...Maine is really beautiful. Isn't she, Cute-soy?"

He nodded absent-mindedly, "Yes, she is", he said still looking at the TV screen.

Marian sit beside Alden and playful pats his shoulder.

"Hey! You're here to visit me right?" she said. She saw all the gifts brought by Alden.

"Wow! Did dad send all of this?"

Alden looked at her sister who looks so happy upon seeing the gifts.

He smiled. "Yes, Dad said, you may not have time to visit so I might as well deliver it to you."

His sister hugged him and happily looked at all the gifts. Some of it was from her fans, friends abroad and their other relatives across the country.

Alden notices her sister's wet hair. It looks like she just come out from the shower though her attire was clearly for going out somewhere.

"Ate, are you going somewhere? You're all made up"

Just then Marian claps her hand, "I almost forgot! The guys invited us to eat lunch at a near restaurant since we're on a shooting break"

"The guys? Your male co-stars?" he inquired.

Marian nodded. Then grab all the gifts and called Heart. His sister put all the gifts to her room first then went to Heart's room then back to the living room.

It seems that he visited at a wrong time. He stands up and was about to bid goodbye when his sister get his left hand while on her other hand was Heart's hand.

"Why are you both spacing out?! We have to go!" Marian exclaimed dragging both the younger person with her.

Heart said, "Ate, I don't want to go."

"Why did I get drag into this?" Alden asked confuse at the situation.

Marian looked at Heart, "We were invited, right? Lovi and Carla are already there", she looked at Alden, "I thought you've visited to see me? Since I'm going out, you're going with me as well. That will be easier for me, other than cancelling the lunch out".

An "Ahh..." was all Alden said. He can't argue with her sister if she's this excited to eat out.

Heart mumble, "You should have just cancelled"

Alden eyed her curiously. What's with her?

Luckily, Marian didn't hear what the younger girl said. Once they arrive at the parking lot, Marian went to her car.

Alden sits at the back while the two girls are in front, Heart in the passenger seat and Marian behind the wheels.

He let out a sigh and stares at the car window. He suddenly feels tired. It must be because whenever he is with his sister he felt that he's in his comfort zone. All he wants to do was to sleep and be comfortable.

He slowly closes his eyes. Just a couple of minute.

Marian parked her car at the back entrance of the restaurant. Heart went out of the car. She looked back at Alden but he was sleeping at the back.

She smiled and went out.

"Ate Yan, shouldn't we wake Alden first?" Heart asked when Marian was about to enter the restaurant.

Marian was about to answer when another car arrive. Heart's face turned grim upon seeing the vehicle, her reaction is a total opposite to Marian's face which lightens up upon seeing the new arrivals.

The owner of the vehicle went out. It was Jake Ejercito. He went out of the driver seat and on the passenger seat, Maine Mendoza went out.

"Ate Marian! Ate Marian!" Jake exclaimed seeing Marian.

He was about to hug Marian when Heart tap his forehead. "Finesse, Panda!"

"Heart!" he said then smile, "You're looking great as usual".

Heart crossed her arms. She didn't answer and just turned to enter the restaurant.

Jake rubbed his nape while pouting. Maine, who's standing beside him laughed.

"Ate Marian, you know, Maine, right?", Jake said introducing Maine.

Marian nodded and hug Maine as greetings, "How are you? Did you received my hi?"

Maine smile, "I'm fine. Glad to see you again, Ate Yan".

Marian's eye seems to sparkle when she said, "I just remember something", she looked at Maine, "I think I forgot something at my car, could you get it for me? It's at the back seat".

Even though surprise at Marian's sudden request Maine followed. She got the key from Marian and went to get the thing her Ate Marian forget.

Jake eyed Marian curiously, "Ate Marian, what are you up to?"

"Nothing, I just left something that's all", Marian said. She hold Jake's arm and urge him to enter the restaurant with her.

"But—Maine—", Jake tried to protest but was drag by Marian nevertheless.

Maine opened the car's backseat and got shocked upon seeing Alden's sleeping form. She tried to look at inside the car to check if anything may resembled whatever Ate Marian forgot but there was no bag, phone or anything that is usually forgotten by a person.

Maine then looked at Alden. He is sleeping like a child. His face looked so serene.

You're really cute...and okay, very handsome, too.

She continued to gaze at his sleeping face, his forehead, his eyebrow, his nose, his cheeks and his lips.

She felt the wild beating of her heart. Seeing him now was like achieving what she have wanted to happen today. She has been missing him these past few weeks. Calls were not enough for her nowadays.  But it can't be help since they can't see each other due to there schedule, his voice is what constantly reminds her that he's not so far away...that she should not miss him this much.. but she do.

I miss you. She said to herself.

Maine's forefinger trace Alden's nose very lightly. Afraid to wake him up, then her finger continue to feel his cheeks, his eyelid and lastly, his soft lips.

She can't help but whispered. "I miss you. Do you miss me too?"

Alden's eye opened upon hearing her words. His hand holds her hand who's tracing his face earlier.

"I do. I miss you too", he answered looking at her.

She leaned back and sits straight. Caught off guard by the situation she tried to look around the car looking for something to keep her mind off on whatever she's feeling at the moment.

My heart has this drum thing that can't stop! Where does this come from?

Alden come near her and met her gaze.

"Did you hear me? I said I miss you, too."

Maine nodded, "I did hear you".

Alden smile, his famous dimple showing, "Glad we're clear on that."

He went out of the car and offered his hands to assist Maine to come out.

She accepts his hands and went out. Alden locked the car doors. She tried to let go of his hold of her hand but all her struggle was left in vain. So she just let it be.

They entered the restaurant. Marian quickly waves her hand up when she see them. Alden wave back.

They come near the long table where all their ladies were sitting on the left and the male co-stars was on the right except for Tom who's sitting at the chair on the other end.

There are only two chairs available; one is on Marian's right side and the chair near it that is also at the end of the table.

Alden sat on the chair at the end, across omg on the other end. While Maine sat on Marian's right side making her seat adjacent to Alden.

Everyone greeted each other before ordering. While waiting for their orders, each one has shared what they did earlier that day, and talked about interesting topics about the shoots, dramas and more.

A minute later, their order arrived.

Maine whispered to Alden, "Don't tell me you've order the hungry dog order again?"

Alden smile then pinched her nose a little, "Nope! I'm well fed so I don't need to eat that much today".

Maine nodded. "Glad to hear that", then added, "I thought you'll be of need of my help on finishing it again", she said before winking.

"Susmaryosep! You make it sound as if I'm forcing you to eat", Alden said while laughing.

Maine made her eye grew smaller and whispered, "Yah! If I grew fat you'll be the one to blame".

Alden leaned closer to her, "If that happen, I'll take you away all for myself!"

"Yah! Is that a threat?" she said while hitting his arm.

Alden smile and let his tongue out, teasing her.

Maine frowned and gives an eye piercing gaze to Alden, obviously faking her anger.

He just laughed and offers her food on her mouth. Clearly wanting to make amends immediately.

She smiled since she's also just playing with him, and so she opened her mouth to eat the food he offers. Then, they eat together happily, oblivious of the people around them who are busily eating their own food too.

Jake saw the exchange between the two and saw Marian's gaze at the two as well. Am I missing something here?

He grinned. He's gonna check if his assumption is right.

_ _ _ _

AN: Just a short update ^_^ .  Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 511 25
"Alexandre, why are you making go through this? When you clearly know what you asked of that day was and still is impossible for me to do" "Who said...
29.3K 1.8K 11
What if the guy next to you was someone your meant to be with? Maine is a free-spirited, happy-go-lucky girl who snagged a free upgrade to a business...
337 51 13
"But seriously, why won't you go on a date with me? Just one date, come on." "The question is why would I ever want to go on a date with you?" I mutt...
203K 11.9K 33
Fate sure knows how to play tricks. RJ is one of the people who go about their days without actually living. For him, he had no other reason to live...