The Mysterious Cat

By The_Ghost_Writer

When Catrina kills herself and wakes up afterward to find herself being a vampire and not dead. She killed he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Birthday Suprise
Chapter 3: Damon and Cat's Outbreak
Chapter 4: Damon and Cat's Return
Chapter 5: Unexpected News from Alexis
Chapter 6: Betrayl
Chapter 7: Ditched by Damon
Chapter 8: First Day
Chapter 9: Memories
Chapter 10: Mysterious Killer Revealed
Chapter 11: Arrogant Originals
Chapter 12: Killing and Kissing
Chapter 13: Kisses and Anger
Chapter 14: Pain
Chapter 15: Carnival
Chapter 16: Past Revealed
Chapter 17: Fear
Chapter 18: Changes
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19: Home
Chapter 20: Threatened
Chapter 21: Rebekah
Chapter 22: Trouble
Chapter 23: Ric
Chapter 24: Catchin Katherine
Chapter 26: More News
Chapter 27: Talk With Rebekah
Chapter 28: Truce
Chapter 29: Tomb
Chapter 30: Capture and unexpected kiss??
Chapter 31: Ric's Help
Chapter 32: The Dance
Chapter 33: Unexpected
Chapter 34: Michael
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: Damon's News
Chapter 37: Gone
Chapter 38: Argument
Chapter 39: Stefan
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: Elena Leaves
Chapter 42: Stefan encounter two
Chapter 43: Stefan the annoying
Chapter 44: Unexpected Kiss
Chapter 45: Plan
Chapter 46: Klaus
Chapter 47: Visitors
Chapter 48
Chapter 49: Hurt
Chapter 50: Unexpected
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53: Suprise
Chapter 54: Tribrid
Chapter 55: Kol and Finn plus Unexpected.

Chapter 25: New Killer in Mystic Falls

1.6K 7 0
By The_Ghost_Writer

Chapter 25

Cats dream

There was blood everywhere and everyone I loved was covered in blood and I held a stake in my bloody hand, then I saw Klaus. He looked at me with a smile and put out his hand which I took his hand.

I looked at a puddle and saw my gaze was dark and morbid. I looked evil.

"You are mine now my love." Klaus mumbled kissing my hand.

I looked over and saw Damon dead and gasped.

"But..."

"You will forget about them." Klaus said compelling me.

Then everything went black and saw Aria and Roses face.

"This your fate if Klaus doesn't die!" They yelled

End of dream

I woke up panting. I quickly grabbed the stake from under my bed I positioned it above my stomach but before I could plunge it in Damon walked in.

"Cat I.." Damon stopped looking at me and he rushed over grabbing he stake throwing it across the room. And grabbed me in a hug and I tried to push him away and succeeded I didn't want to be touched right now. I was still hysteric from the dream and dazed. Damon got off the bed were he was sitting and slowly walked toward me.

"Calm down Cat, what happened?" Damon slowly asked.

I thought about how I was acting and sighed, then I felt like a darkness sweep over me. Like a dark cloud going over the sun. I tried to shake it then I charged at Damon with full fledge vampire mode. Damon was shocked but he grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me hard against the wall.

"Cat stop! This isn't you!" Damon yelled at me and I fought against him but I was weak. Then he pushed me on the bed putting all his weight on me. I could be feel his chest rising up and down. His breath was warm against my face and I could feel how rigid it was.

"Catrina." I heard a female voice say but I ignored it.

"CATRINA!" The voice screamed, "It's Rose you need to stop. Some witches have to battle with a darkness when they go through a change like you, your kind of transition is very uncommon Snap out of it! Think of Damon!"

With those words I snapped out of it and looked into Damon's ice blue eyes and I started crying. Damon looked at me and hugged me.

"Damon, the transition I went through it makes darkness get closer to me. I'm already a vampire so it's really close now!" I rambled Damon gave me a confused look, "I'm turning into Stefan when he is on human blood but worse."

An look of shock covered his face as held me in his arms and I fell asleep in them. I didn't have a nightmare but when I woke up I had the same vision. I shook it off and decided to go to school again.

"But why school?" Damon whined.

"Easy I'm only 17 technically so I need an education." I answered and Damon gave me a look knowing I was lying. But he didn't say anything. I grabbed my water bottle which was actually filled with vodka. I know pathetic right? But maybe that would keep the visions away.

I wasn't drunk enough the teachers could tell until

I got to lunch. Where I saw Stefan, Elena, Bonnie and Caroline.

"Hey guys did you see Ric today? He was so funny." I laughed okay I was drunk.

I saw Stefan shake his head, "Your drunk at school."

"No I'm not I'm just in a good mood."

"Well I'm taking you home." Stefan sighed about to grabbed my wrist but then Ric showed all of a sudden.

"Crisis." Ric mumbled looking at us and I sighed and walked toward him in a not so straight line and he grabbed my arm dragging me to his room with a angry Stefan behind us.

"She's drunk isn't she?" Ric asked frowning at me.

"No I'm not!" I said crossing my arms.

"Prove it." Ric sighed and walked in a straight line to him or I thought so but the floor was getting closer and closer but thankfully Stefan caught me.

Stefan then sat me down and dialed a number on his phone. He said some things that I didnt catch.

"Damon's coming to get you." Stefan told me frowning.

"Great well I'm going back to lunch." I told them nodding my head and heading toward the door.

"Uh no." Stefan said grabbing my wrist and pulling me back to my seat. I sighed and laid my head down on the desk. I was starting to get a light headache. I heard the door open and I looked up to see Damon walking in.

"The dog ate my...nevermind." Damon said walking in.

I started laughing

"Seriously Cat?" Damon smirked and walked over to me. I was glad I has my water bottle in my bag.

"I'm not drunk." I sighed.

"Bull." Stefan and Ric said.

"You fell over walking a straight line." Stefan sighed.

"Well what's your crisis Ric then I'll go home." I sighed, "Schools boring anyways."

"Well there has been killings if you guys haven't noticed." Ric said frowning mainly at me.

"Well its not me. It's probably Klaus or Rebekah." I said shuddering involuntarily.

"Your scared of him!" Damon accused.

"No I'm just drunk." I responded sticking my tongue out, even though I was scared of him.

"Whatever." Damon sighed rolling his eyes.

"Well I'll talk to Bek and Klaus and if the killings continue Ric can go vampire hunting." I said clapping my hands for effect then grabbing my water bottle and opening it. I saw Damon and Stefan sniff the air, then glare at me as I took a drink of it. Then it was out of my hands.

"Vodka in a water bottle?" Damon smirked smelling the liquid then taking a drink, "Very original."

"Hey! Thats mine." I pouted.

"Not anymore." Damon smirked then handed it to Stefan, "Dispose of it."

Stefan frowned at Damon then me, "Take her home."

"Thank you for the obvious." Damon smirked and lifted me up out of my seat by the waist. We left the room and went down the hall. Damon went to passenger side of the car and put me in.

I looked over at Damon who gave me a understanding gaze. I smiled at him then frowned, "Stefan is going to pissed when he gets home."

"I'll tell him to back off." Damon told me, "But next time leave the vodka at home."

"Okay I'll take the bourbon." I smiled and Damon rolled his eyes and before I knew it we were home. I was about to get out but Damon had picked me up and walked me inside and up to my room.

"Time to sleep it off." Damon mumbled sitting me down. I didn't protest but I wasnt going to sleep because I didn't want a repeat of last night. So I pretended to get in my bed and Damon kissed my forehead but in the end I ended up reading and playing on apps on my iPhone until around midnight then I thought that was enough time and I went to the library and found a book to read. In the end though I fell asleep in the smooth leather armchair.

The next morning I woke up in Damons arm in his room. I swear every time I fell asleep in Damon's arms the dreams stayed away.

"Good morning." Damon told me kissing the back of my neck.

"Morning." I said smiling, "Well I'm going to go find Klaus and Bek."

"Aww why now?"

"Because if we don't Alaric will be pissed." I answered simply getting up and heading toward my room. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and almost screamed seeing the face of me I saw in my dream. I shook it off and took a long shower and then changed into a pair of sweats and black sweatshirt.

I went downstairs and called Klaus.

"Hello?" Klaus answered.

"Hey have you or your pet killed anyone?" I asked.

"Nope and I'm kind of busy." Klaus answered.

"Give me your word Niklaus." I growled. I was scared of him but I wouldnt let him know that.

"You have my word Catrina." Klaus answered then hung up.

"Klaus didn't do it." I said to nothing in particular.

"Are you sure?" Damon asked making me jump.

"Positive." I sighed looking at Damon.

"I told Rebekah not to hunt here so I hope she hasn't." I mumbled.

"I haven't." Rebekah said walking in the room making me jump.

"I compelled a car dealer guy to give me a car and I went to Chicago again." Bek explained, "Chicago is going through a massive killing spree. You should of came Cat it was fun."

"Okay we have a new vampire in town." I conclude, "And Bek if you are lying I will kill you."

"Got it." Bek sighed, "No trust?"

"I lost my trust with originals when Elijah left me and Klaus killed me." I answered.

"Well same actually." Bek smirked.

I decided to text Stefan the news to tell Ric and I leaned into Damon.

Me: There is a new vamp in town :/

Stefan: r u sure?

Me: Of course I am now tell our good friend Ric he can go vampire hunting.

Stefan: Fine

Me: :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 1.6K 43
This is a Twilight and Vampire Diaries Crossover so it involves aspects of each series of book. Bella is not human, so what is she exactly? She's a S...
27.9K 817 20
❝there is a swelling storm and i'm caught up in the middle of it all and it takes control of the person that i thought i was the girl i used to know❞...
601K 15.1K 30
When Katerina Petrova was only human, she was tricked into falling in love with Niklaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid who was only going to use her...
680K 13.6K 32
Bailey Gilbert was only 4 where her parents died. To make things easier for her to cope she started calling her auntie Jenna, mummy. She try's her ha...