Stay 2

By Hizashita

"Do you think he'll come back?" "I wouldn't know.." "Would it be crazy of me to say that I missed him?" "Love... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~ (Ending)
THANK CHU :3

~9~

1.4K 92 8
By Hizashita

Tonight is the night. I'll see Alois Trancy for the first time in a long time. Part of me still thinks this is all a set up and that I'm walking into my own grave. I was stupid for even wanting to meet him again after all he's done.

Since we didn't really establish a time to meet, I figured I would leave at 10, when Ciel retires. I sit on my bed and watch the clock. When it strikes 10 I wait a few more minutes so Ciel can get settled into bed. I make my way out the window, carefully climbing down the wooden frame leaning on the wall of the manor. I jump down with a sigh of relief.

"That wasn't that hard" I say out loud, proud of what I had accomplished.

I make my way to the stables. I'm sure Ciel wouldn't mind if I borrowed a horse. If he knew where I was going I'm sure he would mind though, so I must be quick. With a gentle tap on the side, the horse starts moving.

"To the Trancy manor I go.." I say, beginning to regret my decision of going.

As I ride through the streets, I see many homeless men, women and children. It's such an awful sight. I can't imagine how horrible it would be to live in such a condition.

After a while, I see Alois's manor appear in the distance. As I get closer and closer, I feel my heart beating faster and faster. Is it too late to turn back now? No, I'm going to go through with this. I can find out why he did what he did. If I get killed? Well is there really any purpose for living now? All that I had is now gone. My parents, Lance, my somewhat normal life.

"Ciel.." I whisper to myself.

He's lost a lot too, yet he keeps going. But the one difference between us is that he has a job. He's the queens guard dog. He has purpose. I can't say the same for myself. Sure, I may have him by my side now, but what happens when Sebastian takes his soul? I'll be alone again. And, I don't want to go through the pain of loosing someone... Again.

I shake my head and look around. My eyes widen slightly when I realise I'm riding up Alois's driveway. I take a deep breath and continue on my way up. When I reach the front of his manor, I tie the horse to a tree and cautiously head up the stairs. Reaching out, I pause before knocking on the big doors that separate me and the house of insanity. After a few seconds, the doors open.

"Welcome to the Trancy Manor Milday"

(Sorry for the late update. A lot has been going on and assignments won't stop piling on >.< I appreciate the patience as always and I'll try my hardest to make the next chapter sooner. Sorry for typos and other mistakes I missed in editing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1K 18
Ciel had gotten tired of hunting for revenge, he was getting ever so close in his search to finding revenge and then he would die... But he didn't wa...
53.4K 1.2K 40
☞❀✧⊰/ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ\⊱✧❀☜ Sequel to ☞ Ciel X Alois: 【Infatuation or Love?】 ⚠️WARNING⚠️: This Story Contains Smut and Mood Swings! Read at your own risk! ✏...
19.2K 668 10
Loving one person is normal... Right? But, what if I don't love just 'One' person? I can't choose between the two! They're both as sweet as can be wh...
98.2K 2.3K 30
☞❀✧⊰/ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ\⊱✧❀☜ A Modern Ciel X Alois. Warning ⚠️: This story contains Smut and Mood Swings! Read At Your Own Risk!