A Second Chance (Squeal to Fr...

By StoriesByAlexis

HI THIS IS THE SEQUEL FOR 'Friends With Benefits' IF YOU LIKE TO READ THE SEX FILLED BOOK YOU CAN FIND IT IN... More

A Second Chance (Squeal to Friends With Benefits)
Chapter 1: YES...
Chapter 2: THE FLIGHT BEGINS
Chapter 3: NEW HOME
Chapter 4: "I MISS THIS"
Chapter 5: CLUBBING
Chapter 6: THUDS
Chapter 7: HER,
Chapter 8: "...BEST WAY TO..." *VERY SMUTTY*
Chapter 9: STARING AT ME...
Chapter 10: MOOCH 'N' GIRLFRIEND
Chapter 11: YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
Chapter 12: NEW LIKINGS AND A SHOW
Chapter 13: NANDO'S & ONEDIRECTIONSTAGRAM
Chapter 14: SEXY NIGHT WEAR
Chapter 15: FOREVER AND ALWAYS (PART 2)
Chapter 16: HEADLINES
Chapter 17: NIGHTMARES AND A PROMISE
Chapter 18: ;)
Chapter 19: "YOU ARE..."
Chapter 20: "CALM DOWN FIGHTER"
Chapter 21: THE 1ST
Chapter 22: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY"
Chapter 23: "ANGER?"
Chapter 24: "KNOCKED YOU OUT!?"
Chapter 25: NONSENSE
Chapter 26: THE JOURNAL
Chapter 27: "HAPPY WITH CARTER NOW..."
QUESTION TO YOU GUYS
Chapter 28: HER SECRET
Chapter 29: WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME
Chapter 30: DEVILS NAME
Chapter 31: HARD AND FAST
Chapter 32: "CLOSE YOUR EYES"
Chapter 33: "OH GOD"
Chapter 34: IS IT THE END?
Chapter 35: DARCY?
Chapter 36: GET ME IN THE CAR!
Chapter 37: OH GOD OW!
Chapter 38: "YOU DID IT AGAIN STYLES"
Chapter 39: SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW
END NOTES PLEASE READ
NEW BOOKS!

EPILOGUE

8.5K 212 43
By StoriesByAlexis

“Mommy, are we there yet, I wave to use the bathroom?”

“In a moment Ella! I warned you not to drink your juice because it’s a long ride.” I said looking at the antsy child through the rear view mirror.

And let’s play a classic from our X-Factor group One Direction! This is Best Song Ever.” The radio announcer said with enthusiasm and Ella went mad.

“Turn it up, turn it up!” she squealed.

“What’s the magic word?” I said teasing her

“Please.” She stretched out the word with her voice full of plead.

I rose the volume and listened as she sang along. Her 3 year old voice mixed with theirs always made me smile.

Half way through the song we finally arrived at the house I honked to signal we’re here. I took the keys out of the ignition and the radio shut off but Ella kept singing. I grab the gift bag from the passenger seat as the front door opened and Ella ran inside, probably in dire need of a bath room.

I smiled as I was greeted with open arms and the smell of brownies.

“Hey mum, happy birthday.” Before she could say anything dad popped up from the living room.

“HALEY BEAR!” immediately I walked to him and wrapped my arms around him.

“Hi dad,” I pulled away from him but still held him, “Have you been working out?” I joked squeezing his forearms.

“Oh you’ve noticed well,” he began but as mum closed the door she laughed.

“Huh, if you call picking at the brownies all day working out.” I always loved mums sarcasm.

“…best song eva it was the best song ever it was the best song ever,” Ella came skipping back just as she was finishing the song. “Grandad!” she yelped as she practically jumped in his arms.

“Oh how’s my Ella bo bella!” he said tickling her lightly on the stomach making her giggle.

“Good, hi mumzy!” she wiggled out of dad’s hold and ran to mum. We have no idea why but Ella hates calling mum grandma so mumzy is what she goes by. “Guess what.” She said with enthusiasm.

“Mmm you found the purple dragon with the tutu!” mum’s randomness was just as loved as her sarcasm.

“Haha no i-,” she was about to start when she was interrupted.

“Did I hear someone found the purple dragon, I’ve been looking for that for ages!” oh gosh here we go.

“UNCLE ZAYNIE! Ready one…two…three!” Ella counted down.

“And we danced all night to the best song ever, we knew every line now we can’t remember,” over the years Ella and uncle Zayn had this mandatory thing that whenever they saw each other the first thing they did was the dances that they did in Best Song Ever at the end.

“Ooo I almost got your part right.” Ella cheered as they finished, she’s been trying to get his high note for ages but she runs out of breath between the dancing and the singing.

“Okay you two lets go outside there are others too and we’ve got a big jumping castle!” as soon as those two word left dads mouth Ella booked it to the yard.

As we got out side cheers of ‘HEY’ and ‘HALEY BEAR’ erupted. Dad always called me Haley bear and soon enough everyone else stopped using Hales as my nick name and referred to that. During my teen years I hated the name, being called Haley bear in front of friends and boyfriends was embarrassing but as I got older it grew on me.

We were all here for mum’s 44th birthday and if you can’t do the math that makes dad 45 and me 25. I sat at the big patio table with everyone.

Nina El which is Spanish for god mother, mum’s Spanish side came in every so often. Nino Lou, Uncle Zayn and Aunt Perrie, Uncle Niall and Aunt Brooklyn, Uncle Liam and Aunt Amy.

If you’re wonder, which you probably are, I have 5 cousins. Elizabeth and Brianna, twins from Zayn and Perrie. Charlotte from Eleanor and Louis. Nathan and George from Liam and Amy. Niall and Brooklyn haven’t planned on a new addition yet.

“Wow mum you actually managed to get all the family here. Hey everybody.” Grabbed some lemonade from the pitcher in the middle of the table.

“Took me forever.” She rolled her eyes.

“How’s work Hales?” Uncle Niall asked, the name sounded weird but wasn’t bad.

“Good actually fantastic. I’m working on a case with a 13 year old girl and she just so, so unconfident.”

“Well you’ve saved many before I don’t doubt you won’t this time.” Mum smiled at me.

My job? Well since you asked, when I was 17 I found mum’s journal. At first she was crying and said she never wanted me to know but it got me here. She told me how Grandma Nicky and Grandpa John took her in when her real mother let her go, how she got in a bad place but never told me how or why, she was just in a bad part of her life and then dad came in like Superman and helped her, made her happy and soon they had me. Her story of self harming opened up my mind and my career dream went from a hair dresser to a teen counselor that helped them stop or prevent them from self harming.

Later on after I got a job at a practice then I got the courage to create my own practice and called it, “HHH” which stood for Haley’s Helping Hands  I know I know how cheesy but it had a nice ring to it, then more and more cases kept coming in and I started to enjoy it.

 Mum told me about the day dad purposed to her. It was the last day of their Where We Are tour and I ran out on stage, note that I was only 1 and a half. But I ran out on stage during What Makes You Beautiful; little did mum know it was a set up and Lou was actually the one who sent me on stage and then she pushed mum out to go get me. Mum was so embarrassed and wanted to run back as soon as she got me but uncle Niall and Lou stopped her, took me from her arms and when they turned her around. Dad was already on one knee ready to pop the question.

I was everyone’s flower girl since I was the only little girl. Brianna and Elizabeth are 5 years younger than me and I still get them mixed up, though I can always tell them apart from their laughs, Bri has a high pitch quite one and Elizabeth’s is flat out loud and crazy. Mum says I have Uncle Niall’s laugh and all the 1D fans agreed. Charlotte, Nathan and, George are 6 years younger.

When I was 2 we moved to London and lived in the house mum lived with Lou and El for a while till I was ten and we moved out. They turned mum’s old room into my room. Mum said America was filled with memories that she rather keep away from me but I’ve only heard the good ones and only read about the cuts on her thigh. Sometimes I wondered what happened like if there was something more to that part of her life, over the years as I grew up I would ask and ask till dad finally told me to stop because it was making mum sad, that’s the one thing we’re not allowed to do. Make mum sad. I never really understood the reason to it but Uncle Liam said it was a part of the reasons why we left the house in California.

If you’re wondering about mums boxing career, when I was three mum got right back in it, she kept going till she was 30 then called it quits. I loved watching her fight and loved listening to her tell me the Vegas story when she won the fight and  dad gave her the promise ring even more because she told them with such passion and detail. They still have them, the rings; they are in a show case hanging on a plaque with the words ‘Forever and Always’ written across the top. That show case held mum’s fighting and cheer trophies and her robe she walked out in in every fight, dad’s award from the group and lots and lots of pictures.

As I grew up I wasn’t allowed on social sites till I was in high school, and mum had a good reason. At the time I hated it because everyone had a Twitter or Facebook and I was left out but once I got in I hated it. The ‘Directioners’ found out and mum warned me but the hate was unbelievable although there were a lot that were nice I couldn’t help but wonder why some of them hated me so much. But I got over it and hardly get on, only to see what the family is doing. 

After I graduated from the University and after I started my own practice I started dating a wonderful guy named Barrett (pronounced bear-et). We dated for a year, dad was absolutely fond of him and I would always joke saying they should just make it Facebook official if you know what I mean, and if you don’t sorry you didn’t get my bad joke. On my 22nd birthday we finally, well did it…okay we had sex and 9 months later Ella popped out and Mum and Nina El was by my side the whole time, Barrett couldn’t keep his stomach steady and almost puked once I started pushing.

Barrett was stationed out in the army when Ella was 8 months old, luckily mums been there for me the whole time till I left from under her wing and moved 5 hours away from her, she took it hard but me and Ella needed to start our own life I just wish Barrett was a part of it more. Ella has only seen him through video chat and must I say very bad video quality but I don’t complain just as long as she knows she has a father figure. Ella writes him once a month and we send picture which in return we get a letter, a picture of him and a souvenir from where ever he’s stationed that month.

So enough with the past, it’s time to celebrate mum’s 44th birthday. I look out and see Ella in the jumping castle with Brianna and Charlotte. Elizabeth and Nathan are playing cards and George is just watching them.

I look around and it feels like a dream, like this is too perfect. I smile as I hear Ella’s laugh. As I remember my child hood I only wish the same for her, to be surrounded by people she loves and that they love her just as much.

I feel mum’s hand wrap around mine and I see her smile.

“It’s like a fairy tale isn’t it.” She said stealing my thoughts and saying them out loud. “I’m so proud of you.”I could feel the tears start to sting my eyes as I listen to her speech which I know is only going to get more heartfelt. “I’m so proud that you were exactly like me, although I was scared of that but its what I’m glad happened. You’re smart, beautiful, and most of all happy. You’ve given me the best years of my life and still are. I have a bouncing pretty granddaughter to receive more love from. Take this all in, take in what you’re seeing. Happiness, family, you’re surrounded by people you love and by people that love you back. I’m just so proud of you.”

“Oh mum.” I could feel the tears running down my cheek.

“Okay now listen up everyone, I know its my birthday but I have a surprise for Haley and Ella.” I was confused as I stood up and Ella raced to my side.

“Yay present time!” she jumped up and down.

“Okay you two close your eyes, no peaking ms. Ella bo bella.” I heard dad say.

What could it be, a gift card, a homemade item, a box or maybe a-

“Guess who.” My thoughts are cut off by the sound of his deep voice that makes my heart swirl. My eyes shot open but I see nothing but the jumping castle in front of me. I start to turn around slowly but Ella was much faster.

“DADDY!” she ran towards him and he kneeled down and engulfed her in a bear hug. I can hear her muffle out a “I’ve missed you”. She let her go and I was frozen in my position. He stood up and gave me a full view of his camouflage suit. He was tanner and more built.

“Baby I’m home.” As the word left his mouth my body took control and jumped to him wrapping my legs around him as he spun us around.

“I’ve missed you so much Barrett that it hurt.” I peeled out of his shoulder and pressed my lips to his. 3 years and 4 months without his touch or the feel of his lips was all worth it now. He always used to tell me ‘distance makes the heart grow founder’ and it does. He sets me down and I already have more tears down my cheeks.

“Haley Rose Styles,” he said making himself go lower oh no no no no. “I know I’ve been gone for so long but I hope your love for me is still there,” of course it is its bigger than ever I cover my mouth with my hand as he takes out a silver box. “and if it is will you please give me the greatest honor of taking your last name and giving you mine, only to become Mrs. Haley Rose Dawson.” He opened the box and the two very rings I admired my whole life appeared.

“Barrett, I-I,” I take a deep a breath to get the words out I look at Ella with her eyes wide and her smile just as big. “Barrett it would be an honor to have your last name, yes. YES!” he stands up and picks me up spinning us once again as hoots and hollers erupt.

When he puts me down I look at the ring on my finger and turn to mum and dad. And see that they’re both crying. I point to the ring and mom smiles.

“It’s our own family heirloom, keep them and I only wish to pass them to Ella when she’s in your position.” Dad wrapped his arms around mum as I hugged them both in a group hug position.

I walked back to Barrett and Ella and I already started to dream of the future.

Alexis’ POV

“We did it Harry.” The best that I wish for Haley has happened and she’s happier than ever.

“We did it 3 times better than we thought Lex.” I leaned back on his chest as I watched Ella play in Barrett’s arms; I can already tell he’ll be the best for my girls.

“I love you Harry.” I said and I began to feel his kiss press against the top of my head.

“I love you too Alexis.”

“Forever and always?” I said this was our saying this was our saying that meant a promise.

“Till infinity and beyond.” I smiled and closed my eyes as the word left his mouth.

And that’s what happened, we loved each other forever and always till infinity and beyond.

What more could I ask for?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...
1.2K 1 30
Best friends fall in with the wrong crowd in college and end up in a life that they never dreamed. They have become strippers. With no other options...
60.5K 714 61
1D-imagines ;) check them out !!
32.5K 595 71
Enjoy! :) I had fun writing them and I hope you have fun reading them! :)