A Second Chance (Squeal to Fr...

By StoriesByAlexis

HI THIS IS THE SEQUEL FOR 'Friends With Benefits' IF YOU LIKE TO READ THE SEX FILLED BOOK YOU CAN FIND IT IN... More

A Second Chance (Squeal to Friends With Benefits)
Chapter 1: YES...
Chapter 2: THE FLIGHT BEGINS
Chapter 3: NEW HOME
Chapter 4: "I MISS THIS"
Chapter 5: CLUBBING
Chapter 6: THUDS
Chapter 7: HER,
Chapter 8: "...BEST WAY TO..." *VERY SMUTTY*
Chapter 9: STARING AT ME...
Chapter 10: MOOCH 'N' GIRLFRIEND
Chapter 11: YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
Chapter 12: NEW LIKINGS AND A SHOW
Chapter 13: NANDO'S & ONEDIRECTIONSTAGRAM
Chapter 14: SEXY NIGHT WEAR
Chapter 15: FOREVER AND ALWAYS (PART 2)
Chapter 16: HEADLINES
Chapter 17: NIGHTMARES AND A PROMISE
Chapter 18: ;)
Chapter 19: "YOU ARE..."
Chapter 20: "CALM DOWN FIGHTER"
Chapter 21: THE 1ST
Chapter 22: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY"
Chapter 23: "ANGER?"
Chapter 24: "KNOCKED YOU OUT!?"
Chapter 25: NONSENSE
Chapter 26: THE JOURNAL
Chapter 27: "HAPPY WITH CARTER NOW..."
QUESTION TO YOU GUYS
Chapter 28: HER SECRET
Chapter 29: WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME
Chapter 30: DEVILS NAME
Chapter 31: HARD AND FAST
Chapter 32: "CLOSE YOUR EYES"
Chapter 33: "OH GOD"
Chapter 34: IS IT THE END?
Chapter 35: DARCY?
Chapter 36: GET ME IN THE CAR!
Chapter 37: OH GOD OW!
Chapter 38: "YOU DID IT AGAIN STYLES"
EPILOGUE
END NOTES PLEASE READ
NEW BOOKS!

Chapter 39: SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW

8.3K 182 19
By StoriesByAlexis

Day 3 with Haley

(a lot of u guys are messaging me how you say her name it’s like hail-lee)

“You guys are ready to go.” It was finally time and we just finished all the discharge papers, I said good bye to Rebecca.

Eleanor brought me and Haley some clothes from home. I showered and had Eleanor French braid my hair while I placed Hales in her onesie that said, ‘I LOVE MY DAD’ on the front, speaking of dad here he comes.

“How are my two favorite girls!?” he said in a chirpy voice making Haley move like crazy.

“I’m going to put the stuff in your truck and I’ll meet you there.” I nodded as she left leaving me and Harry alone. We were still shaky from yesterdays argument.

“You look pretty as always.” He said, I looked down at my pink skinnie jeans that thankfully fit and my black thermal that had ‘GOOD GIRLS LIKE BAD BOYS’ written on the front.

“Thanks you too.” Harry was wearing a grey beanie with his sweats and long sleeve. He held Haley’s car seat and an umbrella. It was still raining since this morning.

“Okay look maybe I said the wrong things yesterday,” I looked up at him with raised eye brows, “okay I did say the wrong things yesterday, but I just didn’t want Haley to grow up without having her parents when they need her. I’m always on tour and busy and if you join the fighting again you’ll be the same.” He had a point but I already made up my mind.

“Harry its okay I understand, but I still want to fight. And like I said it won’t be for a long time and hey maybe I’ll change my mind over the years. I just want to train with Carter because of the way I got so fit, I have to get rid of this post baby bump anyways.” I said I still had a tummy from the birth but its natural…and weird knowing there’s nothing in there, and what was in there is in my arms being placed in a car seat.

“I should have let you explain yesterday, I’m sorry are we okay now?” I smile and walked towards him wrapping my arms around his torso. I turned to see Haley sleeping in the small carrier and smiled, is it natural for babies not to cry so much? She’s only cried 3 times, 1 when she was born, 2 when she was ready to be fed, 3 the thunder this morning that woke us all up.

Right when Harry was picking up the carrier Louis came in panting.

“Harry I’d wait a while?” I groaned, I just wanted to get the hell out of here already.

“Why?” Harry asked with the same impatience as me.

“There’re fans everywhere outside and paparazzi are trying to get in the hospital, it took Eleanor a while to get in the car.”

“What I thought you guys weren’t going to tell anyone when we were leaving or what hospital.” I said as Harry placed the carrier with Haley back on the bed and took his beanie off, I couldn’t help but laugh lightly.

“What?” Harry said confused to why I was so giggly.

“Harry what’s going on with your hair?” Louis joined in on my laughter as Harry pulled the beanie back on.

“Uh it’s the humidity and the rain outside it makes my hair curly and puffy.” He exclaimed

“Well I think it’s cute, but anyways back to our problem.”

“Look non of us told anyone, someone in the hospital could have tweeted or leaked that we were here.” Louis said

“You guys can leave now, Paul and his ‘crew’ made a big enough path way, but it’s still raining.” Niall said, I nodded and thanked him. I grabbed Haley’s dark pink blanket with light pink polka dots and draped it over the car seat.

“What are you doing?” Harry asked. “Isn’t she supposed to be wrapped around it?” I rolled my eyes.

“I know Harry, but since it’s raining the blanket with shield her from the water and will muffle out some of the screams and questions from the fans and paps.” Harry just made and ‘o‘with his mouth now understanding. I took a deep breath and was ready to go.

As we got to the front I saw Zayn in the driver’s seat and Eleanor waiting outside the car with Louis for us. But what really got my attention was the amount of people outside. I turned to the ladies at the front and said thank you.

I gripped Harry’s hand tighter as he did to Haley’s carrier. As the sliding door open the yells only got louder. Camera flashes would be blinding if it wasn’t for the cloudy day light. Eleanor hopped in as Harry tried his best to lightly place Haley in the middle of the seat. I turned back due to a yell that caught my ear. There were 2 girls and a mom standing at the corner of where the fans were all crowded. I don’t know why but I left Harry’s side as he and El were buckling in Hales and walked towards them.

The mom spoke first out of the 2 teens that look like 15 or 16.

“Hi, congratulations on the new born, Alexia is it?” the mom said and the girls sucked in air and turned to the mom, “What what did I say?”

“Mom its Alexis!” the blond one said,

“It’s okay everyone messes up names sometimes.” The girl blushed and her brunette sister handed me a bag. “Can we give you this?” as she held out the pink bag I got nervous.

“It’s okay I approved it.” The mom said, with nerves in view she got a hang of it.

She started to reach in the bag. “it’s baby food and formula we bought it when Harry tweeted the baby was born, there are bottles and we made Haley a blanket.”

“Alexis there you are, you scared me. Oh hello.” Harry said to the girls that were now going crazy.

“oh my gosh Mom Harry Styles!”

“Calm down and finish giving her the gifts.” The girls took a deep breath.

“Gifts?” Harry said wrapping his hand around my waste.

“Yeah we made Haley a blanket, and we bought all the stuff on a site that donates 75% of the profits to babies that need all that stuff in villages and stuff like that.” The girl exclaimed with the brunette hair.

“Well thank you, but we really have to be on our way.” Harry said and motioned for us to start walking. We got in the car and I looked at all the items from the fans.

Bottles, clothes, blankets, diapers, wipes, formula everything I could think of that you could get at a baby shower. I loved the fact that they bought these items from a charity site. I took out my phone and snapped a picture that for sure will be my new lock screen. Harry’s looking down at the sleeping child and smiling, something in his eyes made me want to capture the photo.

I thought of the idea that’s been on my mind since Hales (pronounce hails like nails with but with an h) was born. I opened the app and clicked to compose a tweet.

A picture to capture a miracle, to capture a new start, beginning, a memory; but most of all to capture the items that make up my heart.

Haley and Harry forever and always <3 :picture:’

I hit send and posted the tweet. I locked my phone before the negative and judgmental tweets came in. I put my phone away and placed my finger on Haley’s soft palm. When she gripped her tiny fingers around it my heart jumped and my smile filled my face.

Haley was a miracle, after years of doctors telling me I couldn’t have children and I was infernal; the fact that the opposite happened and that I can hold what was only a dream makes the day I told Harry I would move to London with him more worth it.                                        

The house came in and I laughed as I saw Alexa and Monica outside holding a sign that said ‘Welcome Home Haley!’ Louis pulled in the drive way but not in the garage. On any other day I would have flipped and made him park it in so the rain wouldn’t dirty my baby but my truck isn’t my baby anymore, Haley is and all I care about is her.

Is this how it feels? To be so happy you’re not carrying a 7 pound baby in my stomach or to be sad that she’s not a part of me. I know what you’re thinking ‘but now you can hold her and see her and yada yada yada’but it’s a mixture of both and the happy part is the dominant feeling.

I feel nervous that Harry could trip and fall with Haley in the carrier up the three small steps to the door. But as El opened the door the house was pitch black and my heart raced.

“Alexa why are the lights out?” I walked to the switch and flipped it up.

“Surprise!” my living room was filled with people all too familiar. They all whispered/yelled which I was grateful because I was afraid Hales would wake. I laughed out of happiness. Harry went to the living room and placed Haley’s carrier on the coffee table and carefully took her out and placed her in the crib that was smaller than the main one in her room.                                                                                                     

I was greeted by many people.

“Hey girrrrl.” That voice was music to my ears, it was a voice I haven’t heard in a long time.

“Emm!” I turned and saw his glowing figure but he wasn’t alone.

“Alexis this is Adam…my boyfriend, Adam this is my best friend almost Sister Alexis.” I was shocked and now I see where his radiant glow is coming from. In 5 minutes I found out Adam is Emma’s photographer, he takes pictures of Emm’s outfits he creates for him fashion magazine.

“Hey champ.” I turned and was grabbed in a awkward hug from Carter.

“Hey still in America I see.” I said, I noticed the tall red head next to him but I decided to wait till he brought her up.

“just came back because I got a surprise my best fighter just had a kid and hid it from me for 9 months!” he joked, the red head gripped his hand and he turned to her.

“Oh where are my manners, Alexis this is Stacy my girlfriend.” WAS EVERYONE GETTING A BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND!?

“Hi, I’ve heard so much about you. Congratulations on your new born Holly.” I already don’t like her. Was it the fact of all Carter’s girlfriends had annoying squeaky voices or that she looked skinnier than me well maybe that’s the fact I just had a baby, but I think it’s the fact that she can’t get her name right.

“It’s Haley and it’s nice to meet you but I have others to greet.” I walked away and was pulled back.

“Hey, you okay?” Carter looked worried.

“Yeah, uh what happened to Livia, you two were madly in love?” he looked down.

“I got drunk one night and cheated, I was stupid but she wasn’t having it so we broke up. Then the girl I cheated with, Stacy, we started talking and here we are.” Ugh he never could handle his alcohol.

“Oh well just make sure she gets my child’s name right.” And with that I left. I joined the bodies that huddled around the table of condiments.

“Well I see we didn’t have a problem finding the free food.” I laughed and Nicky, John, and Tristan turned around.

We all shared the same conversation; congrats and how I think she will be like when she grows up. Which I didn’t have a clue.

I said my hellos to the cheer squad and found out Kathy and Michelle are expecting with Andrew and John. I’ve seen Kathy and John flirt but I guess they were a couple since she’s a month now. As for Michelle and Andrew they couldn’t stand each other but I guess it was all a front since she has a bump and a beautiful engagement ring.

Then I saw the two people that took me in for a day.

“Didn’t think I’d see you hear, but then again I didn’t expect anyone here.” I played as I hugged Perrie.

“Well surprise, oh stupid hair.” Perrie said as she slowly moved her hand across her forehead and my eyes grew wide with the siht of the ring.

“Is that what I think it is!?” I almost yelled, I grabbed her hand and examined the beauty.

“I guess I brought 2 surprised.” She smiled

“Zayn!” I hit his forearms and he pretended it hurt and held his hand up in surrender.

“What!?” he protested

“It’s about damn time, I thought you’d never ask!” he was confused and he finally caught on.

It’s 3 in the afternoon and one by one every ones leaving. I pick up Haley and sit on the couch with her. A moment later she finally opens her eyes, the thought of my mom holding me like this seems unreal as I can only remember the horrible parts of my time with her. Then the thought that I should have talked it out with her the 1st time I’ve seen her in years enters my mind.

Without warning Haley reaches for my face and the light tap from her hand shocks me and I laugh it was almost like a slap telling me that I shouldn’t be thinking of letting that woman in my life again.

“Thanks Hales I deserved that, mommy’s crazy for thinking that huh?” I say in a baby voice that automatically turns on at the sight of her. She smiles and they cutest little laugh comes out.

“Not even a month old and I can already tell she’ll have a laugh like Niall.” I looked up and saw Harry smiling at us. “Say welcomehomebabystylesweloveyou.” She says fast and I raise my eye brows and smirk. “okay how about cheese then.” I laughed and tilted Haley up more so she was more of a view.

“Cheeeese” I stretched out the word as I heard Harry’s phone click.

“Beautiful.”

He sat beside us and we both looked at Haley and saw so much of us in her, her eyes, her skin color, her small dimples. Everything.

“So what happens now?” Harry asked and I’ve been thinking of this answer ever since I found out I was pregnant.

Harry’s off to tour in 2 days, Alexa will be staying here with me and taking online classes when I’m not resting or I don’t need her, I’ll skype with Harry as much as I can, call, text, whatever. Life will go as I planned it, but with the addition of Haley. And that what I will tell Harry that…

“Life will go on as we planned, but with the addition of Haley. We’ll have our bumps in the road but whose life wont.”

“I love you,” Harry smiled showing the dimples that I’ll soon see on Haley.

“I love you more.”

“Forever and always?” I loved the way his voice softened

“Till infinity and beyond.” I leaned in and sealed the space between us with a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 2.2K 62
One Direction Imagines, Whats more to say? These are some Imagines that I have written by myself :) The Imagines in this Story will surely make you S...
4.7K 31 11
9.2K 249 24
Sequel to The Car Crash! This book is now finished
3.6K 34 20
[COMPLETED] I'm bad at descriptions but it's a good story so read it!