Do I Love You? Cat Noir/Adrie...

由 lgonzo135

For the pure reason of "I keep getting shat on" I'm letting y'all know that this was my first fanfic and I wr... 更多

A/N hehe..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N THANK YOU! Q&A INFO!
Q&A
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N THANK YOU
Another Thank You
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
THANK YOU FOR 20K VIEWS
Chapter 18
Instagram?
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Thank You So Much (Not an Update)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Hey!

Chapter 5

6.4K 181 139
由 lgonzo135

It was now reading and we had to pull out our pictures that we had to draw. "Woah, F/N, that's really cool!" Alya exclaimed and took a picture of it. "Thanks." I said in reply. "Hey F/N, how long have you been drawing?" Adrien asked. "Uhh...maybe...yeah, the end of last school year up until now." I replied to his question. "No way." "Yes way." I said back. "Wow, that looks hideous, loser." Chloe made a remark. "Well, at least I tried." I said back. "At least I have friends." She said, trying to make me feel bad. "Well, at least I actually do my work and don't make them do it. At least I don't do blackmail. At least I don't have people hating me." I almost yelled but stayed calm. "Woah, someone's a little feisty." The blonde girl said while grabbing my pencil. "Go fetch, little puppy." She said while throwing it across the room. "And this is why nobody likes you." I stated flatly while going to pick up my pencil. "Everyone take your seats." The teacher said while walking into the classroom.

~time skip to teacher talking about the pictures because I can~

"Okay, we are going to be presenting the pictures you drew last night." The teacher explained. "Okay, who wants to go first?" She asked. "F/N, you should go." Adrien whispered to me and I shook my head no. "F/N would like to go." Adrien yelled out and I growled. "Okay, go on," the teacher said. "I hate you." I told Adrien jokingly. He just giggled while rubbing the nape of his neck. "Okay," I began while holding the picture up. "I drew people building the Eiffel Tower because the story was about, how it was made, and why." I looked at everyone. "That's really good," the teacher told me. "Do you take art," she asked. "Uh...no I don't." I replied and everyone looked really surprised. 'Not the surprised look...' I wined in my thoughts. " Well, you are very good at drawing." She said and I went to sit down.

~time skip to home 'cuz I'm lazy~

I sighed and laid my head on my desk. "I'm bored." I stated flatly. I didn't have any homework and didn't know what to do. That's when my miraculous beeped. "Yes, boredom cured! Ryuu! Wings out!" I called and turned into Dragon Fire. I flew off of my balcony and where the chaos what happening. (Okay guys, I changed the uniform a bit, so on one of the arm you barely use, you have a screen that you can chat to Cat Noir and Ladybug with, and it's a GPS and tracker.) I used my tracker and found out the acumatized victim was in a street terrorizing the people. "I will ruin all friendships." The girl called out. "No you won't!" I called back. "Dragon Fire?! Give my your miraculous or face the wrath of the Yujo Breaker (Yujo means friendship)!" The girl called out. "Wait...Is that Japanese?" I asked and she nodded. "Anime fan?" She nodded again. "If my team and I beat you, I want you to meet F/N and be her friend." I called to her. "I will ruin all friendships!" She called and threw kunai knives? at me. 'Naruto fan!' "Dude, you're awesome, but I have to do this." I stated while getting my nunchucks out and running at her. "Hya!" I yelled and hit her with the nunchucks in the leg causing her to fall. "Am I late?" A certain cat asked. "Meh," I replied and took her 'Wings of Freedom' pendent and was about to shatter it when she grabbed it. "Why is this so hard?" I asked. "Because I'm a titan shifter." "Wait, WHAT?!" I yelled as she bit her hand. I flew and grabbed Cat Noir dragging him out of the area. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no..." I trailed off. "Do you know how to defeat it?" Ladybug asked. "About time you came. Do you think you can do your Lucky Charm so I might get 3DMG?" I asked her. "Why, is..." "This is from an anime...Attack on Titan." I stated. "Guys! She's currently a titan and can eat people and ugh!" I yelled. "Good, cool down." Cat Noir said with a small giggle. Of course, I gave him my glare of death. "Lucky Charm!" Ladybug yelled and 3DMG appeared. "Yes!"

~time skip to after you put it on...hehe...~

"Okay, let's do this!" I yelled and flew to the titan version of Yujo Breaker. I started using the 3DMG and hooked onto nearby buildings. I cut the tendons and arms like the pro I am. Then went for the neck. "I can do this!" I yelled and cut the neck. The girl came out of it. I pulled her out and brought her to a nearby building. I took the pendant and threw it to Ladybug. "Here you go!" I yelled to her when I threw it. She broke it and the akuma flew out of it. "Time to de-evilize! Gotcha!" Ladybug yelled when she got the akuma. "Bye bye, little butterfly." She said. "Miraculous Ladybug!" she said and threw up the heavy 3DMG. "God, she's strong." I whispered to Cat Noir. He just nodded. The girl was back to normal. "Okay, now you have to meet F/N." I said to her, knowing she was in one of my classes. "O-okay." She said. "Welp, I'm out." I said to Cat Noir and Ladybug. "Bye!" They called back.

~back home~

"That was exhausting." Ryuu stated and went to my drawer which I have my secret stash of food in. Don't judge. (I wish I had one of those) "I agree so much." I said while turning back to normal. "You know...nom -is nom a nom -lly tough nom -ob." He said while eating a cookie. "Don't eat with a full mouth." I scolded him. "Sorry, I said that this was a really tough job." He told me. "Well, at least I might make a new friend." I said with a smile. I changed into my F/C pajamas and crawled into bed. "Goodnight Ryuu." I said to my kwami. "Goodnight F/N." He replied. After that, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A FEW DAYS! Someone even told me to update...I didn't think that was really necessary because at least I actually update. I've been watching Hetalia...Where does Iggy come from for England?...Did I not listen well enough? Help...! I'm really happy because I've been getting a lot of reads and that stuff. A few people added this story to their library! :) I'm happy. Welp! Was this chapter good? Was it bad? Have any suggestions? Leave your thoughts down in the comments!

Me: Come here laptop!

Laptop: I'm already here...

Me: Oh...well...hi...

Laptop: ...hi...

Me: Let's watch Hetalia!

Laptop: Do you not remember? We can't.

Me: Does someone know a site I can watch it on? I can't watch it on YouTube cause apparently I'm too young... and I need to subscribe in order to watch it on Funimation. I'm on the 3rd season so HALP! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! *Anime cries* Halp me....

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

11.4K 283 11
You read the title so that's basically what this is a book of one-shots and short stories. All your favorite ships, a lot of fluff and maybe some ang...
7.1K 309 19
After 3 years of her crushing on Adrien and fighting with her partner, Chat Noir, Marinette becomes unsure of who she likes, while Adrien gives up on...
797 1 26
Remember "Multifandom Shenanigans"? Yea, I never really explained how they all met. So I'll do it here. Paris has been very positive lately, so Monar...
79.6K 2.4K 41
I decided to do a miraculous ladybug fanfiction since I haven't done one yet and I am having trouble with ideas but this one flew into my mind the ot...