August Alsina Imagines!!!

By young_chone

Y/n imagines!!!! Unless you want to request one To request comment or message the following: Name Sweet/fre... More

Road trip with the Alsina's
Beach house
Here comes the baby! Part 1
Here comes the baby! Part 2: Mama's day
Anniversary
Birthday sex gone wrong!!
Christmas!!!! ☺️
Movie night or nah
Well...
Story time: Authors note
OMG!!!!
The park
Date night
Oh my lord
Don't you hate it
Help
Cheater
YALL
hey
I'll make love to you
YASS
My babies!!!!
hey y'all
hey guys
Roomate
Horrible bakers
sorry
Punishment
THE REAL MVPS
should I?
um...
wassup
hey y'all
You what?!?!
Aye!
Hurry up!
you know what
cute
Thanks
Daddy daughter day
should i
ok
hey y'all
YAY!!!
Stress
sorry
ok y'all
ok
What I do?
Dreams do Come True
Concert date
IS IT YOURS?!!
Homecoming night
What the hell? ⚰
Omg
Best Teacher I Ever Had
More than 1
Professor Alsina
Seeing Someone Else?
My Brother's Best Friend ❤️
Confessions Part 2 of Brothers Best Friend ❤️
No.
Omg yay!
Book 1
Muah
FOR ALL 3 BOOKS
My Sexy PA
What are you doing?!
Something New
Yoooooo
Lunch dates
Too comfortable
Welp
Ight
Fed up!
For you ✊
Yo
Baby Mama Drama and Girlfriend problems
Horrible news
Birthday on the beach
Spring Break!!!
So lit!
My Superman
It's gon be lit!
Soooo...
Tf you doin?!
Summer break!!
Another Baby Mama?
Beware!!!
Are We Being Targeted?
I just realized
You Tryna Gas?
Would You Know?
Party Gone Kinda Wrong
You Cheatin Now?
yikes
GANG IN THIS BITCH!!
Cali fans?
N.A.S
N.A.S: Apologies
Hey my Queens and Kings! 👸🏾👑
Today!!! ❤
Well...
I found it!!! 😩🙌🏾
Weird shit on the snap 👀
Been fucking forever! 😩
All Over Again 💔💞
Uncle Will's Bakery 👩🏾‍🍳👫
No Touch 🙅🏾
I've been thinking...//Author's Note
Heyyyyyy
Ayooo 😭😭

Interview Day ❤️

1.8K 49 30
By young_chone

McKenzie's POV
Guess what today is?! Today is my motherfuckin birthday!!! I'm 21! Ayeee!!! I've been up since eight and it's ten right now. I do know me and August has a radio interview at twelve so he needs to be up like now.

"August!" I yell and pull the blanket off his body. "What?!" He yells back annoyed. "It's time to get up we have a interview today." I say while throwing the blamket on the bed. He gets up and tackles me to floor. "Happy birthday Mckenzie!!!!" He shouts in my ear.

"Thanks babe. Now can you get off of me?" I thank him and ask. "Nope." August says while popping the p. "August you smell." I whine trying to get him to move. "Ight fine." He says and gets off of me. I get up and brushed off my clothes.

"Breakfast is already made for you but you might have to warm it up!" August yells as I walk downstairs. "When did you make this?!" I shout as I get to the kitchen. "At seven!" He shouts back.

I put the fruit in a different bowl and I warmed the food up in the microwave and waited until it hit zero. When the microwave timer hit zero, the door bell rung. "Who's at the door? I'm tryna eat." I whine as I go to the door.

When I opened the door there was a guy holding a big bouquet of roses and another guy holding a big box with bags on top of it. "Uh these are for McKenzie." The flower guy states. "Let me take those and the other guy come in and place that by this table please." I say.

After I grabbed the stuff from them I said thank you and closed the door. "AUGUST!" I shout his name from the foyer. "Yeah Kenz?" He says coming down the stairs fully dressed. "Did you get me all of this stuff?" I asked him.

"Maybe." He says not making eye contact with me. "August." I say in warning tone. "What's in the box?" He asks. "I don't know I haven't looked yet." I respond. I opened the tables drawer and grabbed the scissors. I dug the scissors in the tape to tear it off.

Once I opened it I knew this gift wasn't from August. "August look what the girls got me." I say.

"You got some nice ass friends cause when I was twenty-one they just got me faded as hell." August says. "So the flowers and all the other stuff was from you?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He finally admits. "Thanks baby." I say and walk back in the kitchen. "Where are you going?" He yells as I walked in the kitchen. "To the kitchen I didn't eat yet!" I yell back.

•¥•¥• An hour later •¥•¥•
"Babe let's go! It's 11:30!" I yell. "Ight come on let's go!" August yells back. We walk outside and I see a Range Rover with a whole bunch of gifts on top of it. "Happy birthday!" August yells again. "Baby you didn't have to!" I yell back. "But thank you anyway!" I scream happily and hug him. I had to put everything on snap chat.

Once I put everything on snap chat I was ready to go. "Ok let's go August!" I yell again walking towards the Ãœber.

•¥•¥• 15 minutes later •¥•¥•
We pull up to the radio station and I prepared for the worst. Some people try to get under your skin during an interview, but today that's not gonna happen.

We get out the car and paparazzi immediately swarms in on me and August. We rush inside getting away from the chaos. "Glad that's over." I say.  We walked in the room where they air the interviews. "Hey reggie!" I greeted him and took a seat. "Y'all ready for this interview?" Reggie asked me and Aug. "Yeah we ready." August answers.

"Hey y'all this Dj Reg and we got August Alsina and his beautiful girlfriend McKenzie in the building!" He says in the microphone. "So August imma start with you first, how do you maintain a career and have a girlfriend at the same time?" Reggie asked August.

"Well McKenzie understands the grind. She knows that my career means I'm gon be in the studio for hours, I gotta make appearances, and that I'm going to be traveling a lot. Whenever I have free time I make sure she's straight. I'll call her before a show and she's just getting home from work and make sure she's taken cared of. I give her what she needs." August greatly responds.

"You hear that fellas? Give your lady what she needs and you'll make it!" Reggie says. "How do you feel when you have to leave McKenzie?" Reg asks Aug. "it breaks my heart a little. I have to leave McKenzie at home alone and fly 2,000 miles away from her to go do a show. I don't like leaving McKenzie alone." August genuinely says.

"Mckenzie how do you feel when August is gone?" Reggie asks me. "At first I'm a little sad, but I get over it. I have to realize he is leaving because he's going to do what he loves." I answer.

"Do you go on tour with August?" Reggie asked me. "I went on the Testimony tour with August." I respond. "Damn y'all been together that long?" Reggie asks shockingly. "Yeah and we still goin strong." August says.

"So a little birdie told me that it's McKenzie's twenty first birthday!!!" Reggie yells. We  laugh at his excitement. "Yeah it's my birthday." I say while chuckling. "So what have you gotten so far?" Reggie asks me. "Um that's too much to explain right now. If y'all wanna see what I got go add me on snapchat at mckenzielovesyou. It's all lower case." I simply state.

"So you gon turn up tonight?" Reg asks me. "Nah I just wanna chill at home." I respond. "Aw you no fun!" Reg teasingly says. "We got some other plans." August says and winks.

"I'm pretty sure y'all get what August means by that!" Reg yells. I just sat back and blushed. "We gotta go. It was nice of y'all to have us here!" August says and we walked out of the room.

"You had to slide that in there didn't you?" I ask August. "Yeah I wasn't gon leave without saying it." August says while laughing. The car pulled up outside and we rushed outside and hurriedly got in so the paparazzi wouldn't swarm in on us.

"Are we going back home?" I curiously ask. "Yeah we are." August responds.

•¥•¥• 15 minutes later •¥•¥•
We got back to the house and I'm guessing my Range Rover is in the garage cause I didn't see it. I walked in the house and there's a trail of rose petals going up the stairs and candles going up the stairs too. I turn around to scold August, but he's not behind me.

•¥•¥• Warning: bout to get real freaky and freaky gifs included•¥•¥•

I carefully walking up the stairs and follow the trail. I open the bedroom door and the trail of petals end at the foot of the bed. "August?" I call as I walk into the room. The room door shuts as I get to the bed.

"August isn't my name tonight. It's daddy from now on." He says. I turn around and see August in all his glory. I immediately started taking off my clothes, I want to get it started.

Once I got all the way undressed I climbed on the bed nice and slow making sure August saw my wet and shiny folds. I laid on the bed and opened my legs. "Come get it daddy." I say teasingly.

August comes to the bed and grabs my legs and pulls me towards the edge. August plunges his tongue inside of me catching me off guard. "Ooh yess daddy." I moan. He was eating like it was his last meal.

He spelled his full name in cursive which caused me to curl my toes and grab his hair. "Ooh yass faster daddy!!" I moan on the verge of cumming. He sucked my clit and added two fingers inside of me.

"Fuckk daddy I'm about to cum!" I scream. He sucks my clit harder and finger me faster. He took his fingers out and moved his head from side to side as he licks faster.

"Daddy I'm cumming!!!" I scream as all my juices flow. "Flip over." August demands. I flip over onto my stomach and August rams into me, not  letting me adjust to his size he starts fucking me. "Daddy slow down!" I scream as he thrusts inside me at a fast pace.

"Nah take daddy dick!" He yells back at me. He pulls me up by my hair and kisses me while thrusting. "Spread your legs wider." He demands as he stops thrusting. I spread my legs wider as I'm in the doggystyle position. August rams inside of me again, going harder than what he was before.

"Fuckkk daddy!!" I scream. "Shit daddy slow downnn!!" I scream as he pounds me hard and fast. "Take this dick!" He yells at me. I can't even scream anymore, I can't moan. I have tears streaming down my face because of how much pleasure I'm receiving at one time.

"Aw shit Kenzie I'm finna cum!" August yells as he goes faster. "Me too daddy!" I scream. "Aw fuck!" August yells as he pulls out and cums on my ass.

"August you're so messy!" I whine as his nut got all over the place. "Well I haven't had none since I came back from tour." He says while catching his breath. "Thank you August for everything." I say. "You're welcome baby." He responds. "I'm getting in the shower and you should too." I say as I get up and "walk" towards the bathroom.

Best birthday ever! 😊👅❤️😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 214 12
Requested by @cherylsgirlfriend if you have any requests post on my message board or inbox me!<3
206K 2K 46
Here's a series of oneshots, 2shots, etc. about original scenarios I come up with or have experienced. Hope you all enjoy! Y/n=your name Bf/n=boyfri...
29.5K 502 20
Freaky/Cute/Kids/funny anything just ask me all you have to do is message me your name and what you want IF I SEE ANY TYPE OF IMAGINES THAT ARE LIKE...
237K 3.6K 41
°Freaky °Romantic °Funny °Cute ° **** THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED ‼️ SO I AM NO LONGER TAKING SUBMISSIONS***** ° WARNING VERY EXPLICIT CONTENT. I USE...