Always Mine (Jastin)✔

By blondemccann

Strangers turn to friends, friends become best friends and best friends become boyfriends. Love comes in no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
I got tagged!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Characters ask
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Characters Answers
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Final)
thank you!
sequel
FOR THE ZUSTIN FANS
Giving me chills

Chapter 3

4.8K 338 208
By blondemccann

Jason's POV

"It's nice to see you again both," Brandon smiles taking a bite at his steak. We were all sitting at the table eating lunch. Brandon came an hour ago.

"Justin, do you play any sports?" when Brandon asked that I couldn't help but let a chuckle out. Justin pinched my thigh for that move. I just couldn't help it, Justin sucks at sports he can't even throw a damn ball.

Justin rolls his eyes at me, answering Brandon "I'm not into sports,"

Nice save babe.

"Oh, how about you Jason?" He asks looking at me with a serious face.

"Eh," I say shrugging. Brandon raises an eyebrow not like my words," Well I mean I do but I'm more into photography then sports." I say giving him a awkward smile.

"Photography is a waste of time son, get your head in the sports so you can get something out of it." I just froze what he told me. "What are you saying? Jason's photography is beautiful, don't start judging people when you don't know what they are made of." What Justin said made me smile but I was really hurt what he told me.

"Justin please have manners," his Mom points a finger at him.

I shake my head I wasn't going to let him win this conversion "like how my Moms always say it's no one's business what I do with my life," I say getting up with an 'excuse me'. I see Brandon shaking his head. "Moms? No wonder you ended up like this."

What the fuck? who does he think he is, I lost my temper I wanted to punch him in the face.

"Don't you fucking talk to me old man and about my moms! Who do you think you are? If you ever had something, you wouldn't be alone trying to find a woman for yourself in this age," I had it from him.

"Leave and stop embarrassing yourself," he fucking laughs shaking his head. After that I land punches at him on his face, I couldn't control myself anymore.

"You.shut.it!" I say lading him a punch as every word I tell him, with the table breaking and dishes, the food going everywhere, he punched me on the lips getting me a busted lip.

"Jason stop this please!" Pattie says getting me off this fucktard. I saw Justin getting the yogurt and spilling it all on him. I landed another kick standing up and getting out of the house.

---

Justin's POV

Food was everywhere, the table was in half with plates smashed everywhere on the floor. I looked at my mom with disappointment. "How could you like someone like this? I feel so low," I heard a sob from mom with Brandon shushing her. I couldn't even look at this anymore. I got out the house to see if Jason was still there, but sadly he already left, I didn't go after him I knew he needed to cool off first.

---

Jason's POV

I kicked the door open not feeling to knock at it, I was so angry felt like releasing it on someone.

"Jason, is that you?" I heard mom ask looking at the door way. I nodded kicking my shoes off going to my room.

"Jason what happened to knocking?" I just ignored her going up the stairs and shutting my door.

5 minutes passed I saw Mama and Mom walking in, I looked away throwing myself on the bed.

Suddenly Mama speaks up "Babe, what's wrong?" I wave my hand telling her to leave.

I hear a scoff, "Jason get your ass up, you're 18 not 5," Mama scolds rubbing my shoulder. "So now be a big boy and tell us what happened." Mama says teasing me. I sat up all of a sudden I heard a gasp "Babe what happened to your lip?!" Mama asks rubbing it.

"Ouch! Stop it Ma," I take her hand off of it.

"I'm waiting Jason," mom taps my shoulder getting impatient as always.

"Oh my days did you and Justin have a fight?" Ma raises eyebrows at me.

"Kimberly, let the child speak, please,"

"Shesh, fine,"

I rub my tongue against my busted lips telling them what happened.

Ma just laughs waving her hands but Mom looks pissed off.

"Kimmy please stop laughing,"

"I can't this is too much, he's just like you when he gets angry,"

"How is that funny baby?" Ma shrugs giggling at her.

---

Ma and I were watching Scream Queens and I was laying on her lap with her rubbing my hair with her hands I love when she does this, call me a girl but this show was lit. Justin called me saying sorry about what happened, I wasn't even mad at him he didn't do anything. I just told him I needed to cool off so I would see him tomorrow I didn't want to do something stupid that I would regret. I had done those things to him before so I wasn't getting a second thought.

"Did you guys hear about the homeless guy in the neighborhood?" Mom asked taking a seat on the couch beside us.

"What are you talking about, doll?" Ma asks confused.

"There's this homeless guy in the neighborhood and he's dangerous so you two lovelies be careful, can't have losing my babes can I?" I see Ma blush, I felt like gagging right now.

Suddenly as we were talking the bell rings. "Now who could that be?" Mom asks us, we didn't know so we looked at her with a confused face. "Maybe it's the homeless dude," I said laughing with Ma laughing with me, Mom glared at us she got up to go see who it is.

"Justin! What are you doing out here so late?" When I heard that I jumped where I was laying and went to see Justin. Ma laughed and shaking her head calling me 'whipped'. I'm not whipped it's called having respect for my lover.

"Jay, why are you doing here?" I see him with his backpack coming in.

"I wanted to sleep over," He looks at me shyly, what up with him?

"I'll leave you two alone," Mom says patting my back giving us privacy.

"I'm tired, can we go to your room?" Justin gives me a tired look, I nod going up with him. We make to my room with me closing the door.

"You okay?" I ask sitting on my bed, looking for something comfortable to change into. He just nods.

"Justin, I'm not-" "No, I'm not okay! Why should I be?" He says pissed off.

"What did your mom do after I left?" I say rubbing my hands together.

"She just cried, but then Brandon said sorry and wanted you to give him another chance, so you get my point," He sighs getting ready for bed.

"So your mom forgave him like that and gave him another chance," I shake my head not believing this. I make it to my bed getting on it cuddling with him.

"Good night bae," He says kissing my chest.

"Night babe," I say kissing his lips.

After that I closed my eyes and going to sleeping.

----

I suddenly heard a scream waking me up, I look beside me to see if it's Justin but he's sound asleep in my arms, I thought I was dreaming so I went back to sleep cuddling to him, but then I heard it again, I got up shaking Justin to wake up, "Babe, wake up," I whisper to him.

"Bae, let me sleep," Then the scream went on again. "What was that?" Justin rubs his eyes yawning.

"I'm gonna go downstairs to see what's happening," I whisper to him getting up and putting some pants on. "You stay here and don't move," Justin totally ignored me getting up. "Earth to Justin I'm talking to you," I whisper loudly.

"Bae, what's the point I'm gonna come anyway," He says shrugging putting on clothes, I give him a glare.

I opened the door quickly going down to see the front door is opened with Moms out.

"What's going on?" I ask coming out with Justin following me.

"Babe, shirtless really?" Ma asks chuckling. I let out a grin blushing a little.

"There's this guy in the neighbor's house beside us," mom points to the house opposite of us.

"Yall stay here and let me see what's happening, can't be losing my two white boys and my half caste."

When Mom said that I ran to see what is happening hearing them screaming my name to come back with mom following me right behind. I saw a skinny guy with white mustache hitting, kicking and punching Sylvester our young neighbor.

I kicked the guy in his back as he fell down. He growls getting up going to punch me but I get his fist blocking him. And pushing him down, his head hit on the table and with him blacking out.

"Sylvester dude, you okay?!" I yell going down seeing his head blood coming out of it, this is not good he has 2 kids and he's only 19.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Jason?" Mom yells looking at him.

"Is he alive?" I look shaking up a bit.

"Let me feel his pulse, he's alive but Call 911 NOW!" Mom shouts with me going to call them.

"Jason before you call 911, you should know that you killed the homeless guy." I freeze not liking this.

-------------------------------------------

:):):):):):):):):):):)

Hello! Wow I didn't think people would enjoy this story this much, thank you so much for the votes and comments!

If you have any questions or ideas let me know.

Oh btw Jason and Alex are not adopted both Moms are half caste, so Kimberly had both of them with a white guy 👸🏻

-Nazanin 😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 3.3K 23
Justin Bieber, a 17 year old boy lives with his mom and his sister Jennifer in Sacramento, California in a horribly small house for the three of them...
562K 14.1K 130
Jaxon: smart, nerdy kid. Never in trouble. Shawn: annoying, rude, sarcastic kid. Always in trouble. Opposites attract, right? (DISCLAIMER: i wrote t...
59.5K 3.3K 23
In which Jason McCann teaches his best friend how to make a boy love him. Cover by: @/BADXSSBIEBER
138K 8.4K 34
Jesse's entire life is a charade. Everything he does, he does to hide the truth. His girlfriend? Fake. His hair colour? Fake. His love for soccer? Fa...