Nightmare on Smosh Mountain (...

De Smoshgamesgirl_27

What was supposed to be a fun few days in a mountain cabin turns into a terrifying nightmare for the entire S... Mai multe

A Little Explanation (A/N)
Prologue (Courtney's POV)
Chapter 1 (Anthony's POV)
Chapter 2 (Flitz/Amra's POV)
Chapter 3 (Noah's POV)
Chapter 4 (Mari's POV)
Chapter 5 (Matt/Sohinki's POV)
Chapter 6 (Keith's POV)
Chapter 7 (Ian's POV)
Chapter 8 (Josh/Joven's POV)
Chapter 9 (Shayne's POV)
Chapter 10 (Olivia's POV)
Chapter 11 (David/Lasercorn's POV)
Chapter 12 (Wes's POV)
Chapter 13 (Courtney's POV)
Chapter 14 (Wes's POV)
Chapter 15 (Mari's POV)
Chapter 16 (Keith's POV)
Chapter 17 (Olivia's POV)
Chapter 18 (Flitz/Amra's POV)
Chapter 19 (Keith's POV)
Chapter 20 (Olivia's POV)
Chapter 21 (Mari's POV)
Chapter 22 (Lasercorn/David's POV)
Chapter 23 (Ian's POV)
Chapter 24 (Keith's POV)
Chapter 25 (Flitz/Amra's POV)
Chapter 26 (Courtney's POV)
Chapter 27 (Ian's POV)
Chapter 28 (Noah's POV)
Chapter 29 (Wes's POV)
Chapter 30 (Courtney's POV)
Chapter 31 (Keith's POV)
Chapter 32 (Wes's POV)
Chapter 34 (Courtney's POV)
Choice Dictionary
Updates!!!

Chapter 33 (Courtney's POV)

364 26 17
De Smoshgamesgirl_27

6:50am

I can barely look at the mangled mess of Wes's leg.  I don't have a clue what the Wendigo did, but I can see right down to the bone in places.  I'm struggling not to throw up, but it's tough.  Wes looks like he's in a ton of pain.  I haven't moved him from where he laid down after I helped pull him up.  For the third time of the night, I take off my shirt – though this time I was smart enough to put on a sweater over top, so I still have something to wear – and I wrap it tightly around his entire leg.  It does nothing to staunch the bleeding.

         "Courtney." Wes's pained voice takes my attention.

         "Shut up and save your energy." I reply through gritted teeth.

         "Get out of here." he says.  "It's not worth it."

         "Stop." I leave his leg and crawl up to his head.  His eyes are fluttering, like he's struggling to stay awake.  I can't do anything to save him, and he seems to know it.  I brush all of his hair off his face, and his eyes close.  I don't leave though, just sit there and watch the rise and fall of his chest.  I only have to stay for five minutes or less before it stops.  I don't even notice the tears sliding down my face until I wipe them away.  Because now I'm on my own.

         I stand up and look back across the opening in the ground.  The last Wendigo is there, perched in a tree, watching me.  I just turn and walk away.  I'm not afraid of it.  I don't even care if I die.  Maybe that would be better.

         Movement off in the distant sky catches my eye.  Two spots of darkness.  As they grow closer, I see they are helicopters, coming to rescue us.  Except there's no 'us' left.  Just me.

         I hear I light thud behind me, and turn slowly.  The Wendigo is there; it probably jumped the gap.  I stay perfectly still for a moment, but is it really worth it?  So I step towards it.  It screams.

         How many people have I watched die tonight?  Too many.  Wes, Keith, Noah, everyone.  And Washington, too, I suppose.  I take another step.  This time, the Wendigo doesn't hesitate.

         It leaps at me and knocks me to the ground.  I feel its claws wrap around my throat.  The last thing I see is the sun peeking over the horizon.  The last thing I hear is my familiar 7:00am phone alarm going off.  I guess I forgot to turn it off.

         Then the weight of the Wendigo vanishes and I snap to attention.

A/N: Yeah I know this is a very short chapter, but it's the second last one! You'l have to read the next (and last) chapter to find out what happens. Also, I'm super happy that I managed to recover all my missing files. Phew!

-Smoshgamesgirl_27

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

17.3K 305 18
After Wes's break up he started to have feelings for Mari. He kissed her and a lot of things happens after that kiss. To know more, read the story :P...
69.1K 2K 49
"Ian," I breathe out. He smiles and hugs me. He spins me around. "How's my favorite cousin been?" I ask. "I'm your only cousin," he says with a lau...
16.7K 543 20
After the last game bang, the smosh crew decided to try a lucky charm, but it didn't turn out the way they wanted. Smosh/corpse party crossover. Inc...
18.4K 343 47
We all now Joshua "Joven'' Ovenshire; the blind beaver, the master of Joven Rage and the one who everyone on Smosh Games cracks on when he loses Game...