The Lord's Favourite Dealer (...

De Shady_D

Alexander Richardson is a nineteen-year-old attorney in the making. He spent his childhood reading through hi... Mai multe

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Epilogue.
Ties (Jordan and Benjamin)
Sergio's POV
Please rate this book!

Chapter 16.

20.5K 975 112
De Shady_D

Chapter 16.

*****

I watched Kent slide an egg into a plate as I chewed on my own. The atmosphere in this house was the type that you could choke on. Sergio's been pissed at literally everyone and everything and I was sure he was going to snap and seriously injure someone, maybe even for something insignificant. I had no idea what was going on but I had seen him punch someone hard enough to break their jaw for telling him they were confused.

I was getting desperate to leave this house before someone saw me with Clyde and assumed I was somehow connected to this gang. Maybe now was the perfect time for me to just walk out of here. Everyone – including Clyde – was so busy, I doubt anyone would notice I was gone and when they finally did, they would realise I kept my mouth shut so they would never bother me again.

Yeah, right. They would probably kill me for the fun of it.

Maybe I should get a gun...

"Can you even handle a gun?" I looked up realising I had said that out loud and Clyde was standing at the door looking amused as he waited for me to answer Kent's question.

"Yes." I lied easily.

They both looked at me like they were trying to figure out whether I was lying or not.

"You're lying..." Clyde said.

"I'm Carl Richardson's son. You think he let me grow up without touching a firearm?" Honestly, my father wanted to get me a pallet gun for my birthday when I turned eleven but my mother threatened to hurt him if he let me close to anything that 'dangerous'. It was a toy gun...

"I need my phone... Clyde, I'm heading out, will you –" Sergio stopped putting his keys into his pocket when Clyde grabbed his shoulders.

"Where? No." Clyde said looking slightly concerned.

"I have to get –"

"Look, whatever it is, I've got it, Sergio." Sergio gave a frustrated sigh.

"Clyde, you're in a kitchen listening to Alexander tell you about his imaginary firearm training." Clyde shot me a glare and I shrugged and looked at my food suddenly nauseated by it... or was it Sergio? Definitely the later.

"He's a good liar." Clyde frowned to himself and I gave a tight smile before he looked back at Sergio and shook his head. "That's not the point. I can handle this – whatever it is. You need to calm down."

"Calm down about what?" I asked. Kent shot me a look that told me to shut up and I nodded looking back down. I was just curious as to why he was pretty much going insane. He sure deserved insanity.

"Damn it, Clyde. Alright..." Clyde shot me another frown as he steered Sergio out of the kitchen.

"What's going on around here?" I asked Kent.

"You think I want to know?" He asked. I chuckled shaking my head and he pointed the spatula at me before he turned to the dishes.

I ate my food finish listening to the noise in the house slowly die down until I was sure Kent and I were alone in the house. They must have thought I would be too afraid to leave, and if they thought that they would be right (unfortunately for me).

"Alright, I'm going to head out. Stay here, alright? And if anyone comes back, back off. Everyone's on edge around here today."

"Uh-huh. See you." I smiled at Kent before he was gone.

I sighed finally getting up from my seat to wash my plate. I sighed looking at the clock and wishing I had my phone so I could talk to my friends. Or some wifi because even emailing them would be fine right now...

I walked through the silent house and made my way up the stairs slowly. I was contemplating just running more and more every step. I walked into my room and the sound of the shower finally told me I wasn't alone. Weird, I was sure Sergio had gotten cleaned up this morning before he went wherever the heck people like him went when they rushed out yelling at people.

It was actually weird hearing Sergio yell, usually he kept his cool really well. But if he looked deadly while he's cool, his shouting was something else. I even saw some of his guys shivering or cowering from him. They were tough, muscled grown men.

I tried to do some work for a few minutes before I got annoyed and put everything down. I needed some time out of here, this place was killing me. I froze when my bathroom door opened before I looked to see a shirtless Sergio in the doorway. His black hair was still damp and pushed back out of his face. He was wearing a pair of jeans and I could see the rim of his underwear peeking from the waistline of his jeans. I frowned forcing my eyes from him to act interested in the window across the room even though I really wanted to stare at how hot he was.

I was angry at myself. How could I find him hot? He was horrible.

"What?" I snapped. He sucked in a breath.

"They didn't kill her, alright?" My eyes moved to him and he glared at me.

"Couldn't get to her?" I asked with a frown.

"No. I called them off... and redirected it to her father. But you KNOW he deserved it." he said.

"Are you lying?" I asked.

"Would you like to see a video of her with her grieving mother?" he asked. I stared at him unsure whether to believe him or not, but deep down I already did.

I looked back at my work feeling relieved. I know I should have felt bad for him, but he was one of them, she deserved better anyway. Still, I knew what it was like to lose a parent. But his family was safer without him...

I was becoming better at justifying these things to myself. That was so wrong...

I looked back up and saw that Sergio wasn't gone yet.

"What? What's up?" I asked, "I- I'm not going to the mall – or anywhere – with you." I added quickly.

He let out a breath and my eyes shifted back to him as he walked into my room. I got up cautiously in case I needed to defend myself. His moods lately have made him really unpredictable, he could have decided he wanted to use me as his punching bag but I wasn't going to go down that easily.

"Nothing." He replied walking up to me while I turned so my eyes were on him and I ended up with my back to my desk. I stepped back against my desk when he stepped forward before he repeated his action and I had no room to keep moving away from him. He lifted his hand and pulled my glasses from my face to place them on the desk behind me.

"Sergio –" I wasn't entirely sure what he wanted but I had an idea, which was confirmed when he leaned forward and kissed my jaw gently as his hand ran into my hair. I swallowed hard feeling my heart race as I lifted my hands to his shoulders to shove him away, "We – we agreed –" I stuttered because I could feel his other hand tugging at my the button of jean.

"I know what we agreed, Alexander..." he muttered, his breath brushing my neck, "but... I need..." he drifted, "I need you to do what I did for you..." he said.

"You want me to be your outlet?" I asked raising my brows. He nodded against my neck as he kissed the spot he seemed to know way too well for us to only have done this once and I shivered closing my eyes. I let my hands slip from his shoulders and down to his waist as I moved against him. This wasn't going to end well... Well, not in the long run...

He pulled back and his eyes stared into mine intently before he cracked a smirk, "If you want to put it that way." I let out something between a chuckle and a scoff as I shoved him but he grabbed my hands before he moved us and shoved me against the wall. "Just... I need this, okay?"

Before I could reply he pushed his mouth against mine so roughly the back of my head bumped against the wall. He bit my lip hungrily until I opened my mouth before he kissed me urgently.

"Yeah – Okay." I felt him smile against my lips as I whispered that. I began to feel all my doubt wash away and once again I was becoming overcome by the overwhelming want – no, it felt like a need to have him. He let my hands go and his hands slid down to unbutton my jean before he unzipped it and pushed it lower onto my thighs.

I kicked my shoes off before I made my pants follow. He broke the kiss and we were both breathing hard as I moved to kissing his neck. I pushed him towards my bed and he fell back onto it, he looked at me with lust clear in his eyes and I smirked as I got on top of him and began trailing kisses from his neck down to his chest. I kissed his nipple before I took it into my mouth and he gave a moan. I moved my hands to undo his jeans and my fingers brushed his hard on making him let out a louder moan.

I smirked pushing his jean off. I felt him grab my shirt and tug it over my head before he grabbed my shoulders and flipped us so he was above me. His mouth met mine again and I shut my eyes feeling my mind go blank as I allowed myself to drown in the ecstasy of his hands rubbing all over my bare body while he grinded against me.

God, I hoped the front door was locked...

*****

So... the little girl is okay... Well, she's not dead.

Thank you for reading. Please tell me what you think, vote and share :D

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

246K 4K 33
one girl taken one girl left one was loved one was hated Hailey de Luca taken trained to be a deadly assassin tournamented with the fact that her fa...
841K 35.3K 40
Nathaniel Angelev is a gritty, battle-hardened mafia prince who seemingly has it all - money, power, and devastatingly good looks - even though he's...
1.6K 81 32
Falling in love with your worst enemy is not a simple thing for anyone. ############|||||############## Alex Kensington, heir to a vast medical empi...
His World. De talk2menice.🗣

Ficțiune generală

231K 9.2K 30
Growing up, Julian Rivera always knew he was different. Instead of wanting toy cars, he wanted Barbie dolls. Instead of liking girls, he liked boys...