The Perv and The Nerd: Wish C...

By Kurisu-chan_15

Melody Jade Winterson She was always the quiet loner in high school, known by her innocence and brains; she w... More

♠ Author's Note ♠
Prologue
Chapter 1: Unpacking
Chapter 2: First Morning Together
Chapter 3: Happy Life
Chapter 4: The Goods
Chapter 5: Belongs To Me
Chapter 6: Jealousy
Chapter 7: He's here!
Chapter 9: Pillow Defense
Chapter 10: Sauce Stained Lip
Chapter 11: Disaster
Chapter 12: To Love Somebody
Chapter 13: Unfeminine
Chapter 14: Leaving
Chapter 15: A Mess
Chapter 16: Extended
Chapter 17: Lonely
Chapter 18: Black Shirt
Chapter 19: Disturbed
Chapter 20: Ride of My Life
Chapter 21: I Hate You
Chapter 22: Leave
Chapter 23: Brighter Outcome
Chapter 24: My Miracle
Chapter 25: Red Dress
Chapter 26: Chocolate Bonbons
Chapter 27: Morning Surprise
Chapter 28: Markings
Chapter 29: Secret Plans
Chapter 30: More Secrets
Chapter 31: Caller I.D.
Chapter 32: Kelly's Place
Chapter 33: Don't tell Jade
Chapter 34: Dressing Up
Chapter 35: Christmas Party
Chapter 36: Exchanged Gifts
Chapter 37: Fancy Dinner
Chapter 38: Confession
Chapter 39: Merry Christmas
Chapter 40: Single's Night
Chapter 41: I Do
Chapter 42: After the Wedding
Chapter 43: Paris
Chapter 44: Sweet
Chapter 45: Bad Omen
Chapter 46: Nausea
Chapter 47: News
Chapter 48: Names
Chapter 49: Gifts
Chapter 50: Booty Call
Chapter 51: Emergency
Chapter 52: Pulmonary Fibrosis
Chapter 53: Good & Bad News
Chapter 54: Special Cookies
Chapter 55: Three Days
Chapter 56: Decisions
Chapter 57: Drinks
Chapter 58: Reminisce
Chapter 59: Birth
Epilogue
== Congratulations~! ==
~ Next Book!!! ~

Chapter 8: Effin' Doctor

2.4K 126 53
By Kurisu-chan_15

As he extended his hand out, I then calmed myself down a bit, but I was still smiling like a doofus. I then accepted his hand and shook it, "And I to you, Dr. Luke Ritter."

Luke laughed so much that his dimples started to show, "Stop with the formalities when we're together Jadey. It feels awkward that your calling me 'Dr. Ritter'." he quoted.

"Aww... But I was so over the mountain to call you that everyday now, Lucky!" I teased then shot him with questions, like, "When did you graduate? Were you sent a letter to work here? I haven't heard from you the last three years!"

"Whoah there!" he chuckled, "I graduated a year ago and was sent letters from various hospitals, but decided to take a year off to rest first since college was tiring. You took six years while I took eight and a half. So, it was mostly tiring for me, I procrastinated for an entire year."

Luke Ritter is one of my course mates in Harvard. He was taking the normal route to becoming an Epidemiologist, while I took the fastest way out. He's three years older than me and he's been a close friend to me ever since I started to advance my way in to third year.

We did almost every research together and he'd pair up with me in almost every event that I had to attend at school. He's like my older brother! And I'm delighted to be with him again!

And the nicknames; he's the one who started to call me 'Jadey' every time we talked, so I decided to call him 'Lukey' but then changed it to 'Lucky'. But shoot! I almost let it slip my mind! Luke also confessed to me on my fourth year of college!

This is not good...

I am really in a tight situation! I don't want to hide any secrets from Chris, but I also don't want him to worry so much that he'll end up in the hospital for it. I am really torn between my thoughts.

Lets just do this Jade: Don't tell a lie, but don't also say that Luke confessed to you. I mean, I could tell Chris, but I'm thinking of his health and I don't want to stress him out. I love Chris that it's too painful to keep this from him...

So, I think about another solution too. "Hey Lucky..."

"Yes Jadey?"

"Can we not call each other's nicknames at work, I mean it could become a misunderstanding to our co-workers..."

"Psh! We had no problem with it in college!"

"I know... But..." I was really troubled, I didn't know how to break it to him...

"Let me guess..." Luke says and I look at him, "You have a boyfriend that everybody knows about and don't want them to think you're two-timing on him?"

"Yeah... Something like that..." I shrug.

Well, I'd say he's too possessive that I worry for his health when he gets too jealous.

"Don't worry Jade, they won't even know." Luke smiles at me with his adorable little dimples. I don't know but, dimples on any man and woman catches my eyes. It's like they're hypnotic or something...

[Chris' P.O.V.]

"Quit shoving!"

"I wanna hear too!"

"Hey! Move it, will ya?!"

Hearing these three argue over trying to listen in on Jade's chat with this new doctor was a bit entertaining, but I had the urge to listen on in too, but held it in not to embarrass myself. "Guys, guys... Stop acting so childish." I snickered.

"Oh ho! Tryin' to act cool Mr. Jade's-my-girl?" retorted Fredrick.

"Shut the eff up Chris! You know you wanna hear what they're talking about too!" mocked Kelly.

"I'm not that low!" I state, keeping my cool and they all give me a raised brow in response. "Fine! Believe what you want!"

"What's going on?" says Hazel who's just arrived.

"The new doctor's here!"

"What the hell?! How's my hair? Do I look alright? I don't look haggard do I?!"

Looks like someone's not prepared for her blind date.

"Chill girl! You look beautiful! Don't sweat it." cheers Kelly.

Hazel was more of a flirt than Kelly, even though Kelly was way hotter than Hazel. But my Jade's a total package compared to the other girls in the world! She's beautiful, smart, caring, and just about perfect to me.

Also, Hazel even tried flirting on me before she knew that I was Jade's boyfriend! I guess she just has bad luck with men, because she doesn't keep them for long either...

"Geez! He's just an effin' doctor!" I curse as I became irritated.

"Just an effin' doctor?"

Uh oh... Kelly and Hazel snapped!

"You know what... I'll just mind my own business..." I say as I try to walk away, but Hazel grabs me by my arm and reels me in. Damn this girl was scarily aggressive!

"You are not going anywhere mister!"

"Why don't you listen in too and know what we're feeling!" yelled Kelly as she pushes me towards the door. Which, to my surprise, suddenly opens! Sh*t!

I couldn't stop in my tracks. I was tumbling over my own two feet and I bumped into the person opening the door and fell on top of her. Yes, I fell on Jade. But I did my best to fall without hurting her, which eventually did though.

"Oowww..." says Jade as I get off of her, but still in an embarrassing position for everyone to watch. I was on top of Jade, like I was in a position where I was doing some push-ups. Well, with her body in between my knees though. Haha!

"Chris! Wh-What are you doing?! Don't make a scene in the hospital!" she yells at me as her face gets redder by the second.

"Oh! Uh... Yeah!" I say as I almost didn't know what to do next and Jade gets up as well to dust herself off, "I'm sorry Jade... I didn't mean to... It's just.. Kelly... and argument... and rage..."

"Hold it! I can explain for him." says Kelly as she enters the room, "We just had a little argument outside and I pushed him out of anger and this happened~! Sorry Jade~!"

Jade sighs and shakes her head at us goofy people, but just scoff it off, "Be careful next time."

"We will~!"

"And guys!" Jade calls out and we listen in. Everyone, which was me, Kelly, Hazel, Cecilia, and Fredrick are all ears on Jade. "I'd like you to meet one of my friends in college, Luke... Ahem... Dr. Luke Ritter." she smiles as she looks at this 'Luke' guy.

Damn... I can't stop being jealous... With the fact that they were college buddies too!

I guess I was making a sour face, because Jade giggled and winked at me. "Luke, I want to introduce you to everyone~!"

"Fire away Jade..." he chuckles and makes me want strangle him.

She starts off to the right, "These are my, I mean, our nurses... Kelly and Hazel. My co-workers, Dr. Cecilia and Dr. Fredrick. And finally, Chris..." she then looks up at me with pink cheeks and an adorable smile and looks back at Luke, "Chris... The love of my life..."

I think my heart skipped a beat back there!

Feeling like I've won, I wrap an arm around Jade's shoulder and declare, "Yeah bub... So don't you even think about flirting with my girl! You got it?!" I state proudly and Jade just giggles at me, causing me to get bashful.

"I got it, I got it! She's just a college friend and now a co-worker. It's cool..." he gave out his hand for me to shake.

I still don't trust this guy, but I have to be cool. So I shook his hand, but I didn't want to get too familiar with him.

I practically stayed in the hospital the whole day just to watch Jade explain stuff to Luke. I got irritated at times, but Jade always checked on me to give me a reassuring smile. I do trust her, I just don't trust Luke.

After the entire day in the hospital, which I even spent lunch with Luke, Jade, and her little circle of friends, I drove us back home to talk more about this Luke.

I wanna know him more...

_________________________

Hey Guys!

More knowledge about Dr. Luke! But you'll know him more on the next chappie...

Thank you and Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment on #TPaTNWCT ~! :D

Don't keep quiet and share your thoughts~! :3

~Kurisu-chan :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 439 32
Viscious, cruel, cold -- those are just some of the words used to describe Jade Von Kaiser, the sole heiress to the Von Kaiser fortune. Working along...
6.4K 275 25
'Honestly,getting banished from my own hometown Harmonia to an strange unknown school is the least worst thing that i had expected to happen to me.. ...
1.7K 219 30
**COMPLETED** (NOT TOTALLY EDITED.., SO PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES.) What happens when 2 long lost lovers come across each other after 10 fuckin' year...
188K 6.8K 37
"I wish that this could be real. I wish that you and me, we could be real. I wish that we could have everything. But all that we have is... a fake lo...