The 80s

Autorstwa hisdarlingnikki

Sequel to Prologue: Purple Rain "My everything" "I love him." "I adore her" "Rain or Shine. I'll always be he... Więcej

Prince's Purple Reign
The Interview
Busy Day
Out
An Eye for an Eye
Circumstmaces
I Will Always Love You
Butterfly
The Best View In L.A
MTV Purple Rain Premiere Party
Fire It Up
Rehearsal
Baby I'm A Star
Separation
Moonlight
Apathy
Intuition
Denial
Emptiness
Condition of the Heart
Guidance
I Guess We'll Make Love Under The Cherry Moon
Mile High Club
"Smile Katy Your Naked"
MTV Interview
New Position
Private Time
Strange Relationship
America the Beautiful
What's This Strange Relationship?
Minneapolis Music Awards 86'
Surprise
Plotting & Planning
Happy Birthday!
Betrayal
Whitewater Rafting
AMA 86'
Some Say Love...
Can't Let Go
Just Dinner.
Your're So Cold
Marriage vs Leasing
Italians After Rocky
Spiraling
So Blessed
You Got Me Feelin' Higher! (edited)
Forever In My Life
Ring The Alarm
Reckless Mind
Love Drought
Bonnie and Clyde
Flaws and All
The Sex Of It
Survival Of The Fittest
Grammy's 1987
Dreamlover
4 Those Of U On Valium
Ain't You Ever Seen A Princess Be A Bad Bitch
I Got A Bad Boy I Must Admit It
Down To New Orleans
Down In New Orleans (edited)
These Are My Confessions...
Meet The Past
My Favorite Part
Intimate Nights With Moonlight
Melody Of You
The Way You Make Me Feel
One More Try
Movin' On Up
MTV VMA 87'
Blue Tuesday

Back At It Again

942 71 53
Autorstwa hisdarlingnikki

"You know I don't like him." Michael said, pacing the room. He was still holding the tickets in his hand.

"But Michael you haven't even met him yet." She followed him around the room, scooting around the bed like a little kid up on her knees,

"Yes I have met him." He mocked her tone, clearly irritated that she even thought this was ok. "I don't like him and I don't want you around him. It's gonna give me a bad image."

Pause. Her face scrunched up at him saying that. His image.

"What do you mean give you a bad image." She got off the bed and crossed her arms, attitude in full swing. He turned to look at her and he looked up at the ceiling sucking his teeth. Knowing exactly her ceremonial crossing of the arms meant. He had too much of a headache to deal with it. He turned his gaze back to her and looked at her as she stood there, eyebrows raised, hip poked out to the side. A little diva as cute as it was he hated when she got like this.

"Nope" He walked over and grabbed his jacket. "I'm not doing this not today" he said more to himself than to her.

"Do what?' She asked, following behind him.

"I already know how this goes." He said, putting his hand up in her face stopping her in her tracks.

"And how does it go Michael." She edged him on, slapping his hand out her face.

"You make me mad and then you get mad at me because i'm mad and then I have to fix it because your mad." Jasmyn slit her eyes at him, angry and slightly confused at his analysis of their relationship.

"Oh pa-lease. You do not fix all our problems." She sat down and propped her head up with my hand, watching him gather his things.

"May I remind you that 2 years ago. It was me that had to fix our relationship because you were stubborn to talk it out."

"Oh so what happened was my fault?" She gasped disgusted at him. He dropped his jacket and placed his hand on his temples, closing his eyes, trying to calm himself by taking slow deep breaths. He opened his mouth to speak but stopped trying to choose his words carefully so he wouldn't push the issue.

"I never said that." he grumbled lowly.

"Well it sure as hell sounded like it." She shouted at him. He rolled his eyes at her and started out the door in a huff. Jasmyn leaned back in the chair and as per usual she started pouting. He stopped mid stride and dropped his head. He looked over his shoulder at her and let out a heavy sigh. Knowing he couldn't leave her mad, mentally or physically. He walked back in and closes the door, tossing his jacket to the side. She watched him come over and her eyes followed him as knelt down in between her legs. He reached his hand out and squeezed her jaw, making my lips purse and her face look squished.

"My big baby." He looked down at her lips then back up to her eyes. She jerked her head away and turned her head to the side. He let out another heavy sigh. He knew he wasn't going to win this argument, because he knew with an attitude like hers. She would be mad for weeks.

"I'm sorry I was being mean." Jasmyn shook her head in agreement. "Kiss kiss?"

She nodded, allowing him and he grabbed her jaw brought my face close to his and planted a sweet kiss on her lips. Biting her bottom lip for good measure. He pulled back and studied her face. Her lips were still pursed, her brows were still furrowed and her arms locked tightly together.

"Aww come on baby stop pouting. Your too cute to pout." He rubbed the inside of her thigh firmly. She pushed his hand away from him and crossed her legs, restricting his access.

He exhaled, looking around the room to find something to cheer her up. "Your such a baby." he declared only to hear her huff at his statement. He ran through his curls and cracked a smile. She always did this when she got mad at him or anybody as a matter of fact. She would always pout, give silent treatment, and throw a fit. And Yes it was irritating at times but he couldn't be mad at her because it was his fault. He spoiled her and he knew it.

"Want some ice cream?"

She shook my head no.

"French fries?" he tried again and she still shook her head no.

"Wanna bounce on daddy's dick?" She looked off into space as if she was debating with herself over it and ultimately nodded her head yes. His heart warmed seeing a smile finally come across his angels face. Knowing that it was a smile he caused. He let out a small chuckle and rubbed his thumb across my cheek soft cheeks.

"Come on..." He grabbed Jasmyn's arm and pulled her onto the ground on top of him, as she bursted into a fit of giggles.
_________________________

I stepped out the shower and came into the room to see Michael lounging on my bed watching TV.

"How are your walls" he asked, smacking on popcorn with amusement in his tone. I rolled my eyes and walked to my closet.

"Violated, thank you." I slid on a pair of high-waisted shorts and a black crop top. Something simple. I don't dress up too much. Then my face went confused.

"Where are my louboutins?" I knelt down under the bed.

"Which ones?" he asked, through his smacking.

"The black ones"

"Peep toe or pointed?" I looked up at him from the bed, surprised at the fact that he knew this much about shoes and a little irritated at the fact that he knew this much about shoes. I sighed and shook my head at him.

"I take you shopping too much" I knelt back under the bed.

"I do have sisters ya' know." I felt a gentle kick to my backside and my head shot up in anger.

"Michael that's not..." I looked at him, ready to fire off at the mouth but he was waving my shoes in my face. "I love you." I kissed his cheek and slid them on.

"I know you do." He grabbed his bowl of popcorn and sat back on the bed. I walked into the bathroom and started my makeup. "Where are you going?" he asked me from the room.

"To pick up my outfit for the premiere" I started staring at my palette wondering what was the look for today was going to be. Shimmer or Matte. Smokey or Two Toned. Wing or Tight lined. Oh makeup how I love you so.

"Why can't Veronica bring it?"

"Because she's sick and I-" I dug through my hair basket looking for my hair clips, to pull my bangs back. "-am considerate enough to not make her leave the house in her crippled state"

"I still don't understand why you have to go to the premiere anyway"  I groaned, a little mad about this subject coming back up and a little mad about the fact that I used up my favorite brown eyeshadow.

"Are we still on this again?"

"Yes we are."

"I'm going end of story." 

"I'm going end of story." he mimicked me in a high voice, thinking I couldn't hear him. I grabbed my hairspray and threw it at the back of his head. He jumped up, making the popcorn spill all over the bed.

"Dammit Michael, you always make a mess." I scolded him jokingly. He was grabbing the back of his head and staring at me like I was insane.

"What the hell Jasmgn?!?" I smiled at him, satisfied with myself and went back to doing my makeup. Once I felt I looked like a decent human being I grabbed my purse and started heading out the door.

"After I pick up my clothes i'm going to lunch with Prince I'll be back later I love you ok Byeeee." I announced all in one breathe and tried to walk out the door but Michael hooked his finger into the back of my shorts and I mentally kicked myself for not being fast enough.

"Going to lunch with who?" He asked slowly pulling me back into the room. I played with my promise ring, twirling around while he placed his hands on his hips sternly. He looked like my mother.

"Prince" I mumbled under my breath looking down, trying no to make eye contact.

"Who?" he yelled, putting his ear close to my mouth. "I can't hear you now speak up."

"PRINCE!" I yelled in his ear and crossed my arms starting to pout.

"Oh don't even try it...your not pouting your way out of this one." Shit. That's how I always got my way with him. I'm a spoiled brat but it's Michael's fault. He spoils me.

"How could you not tell me?" he scolded. "I asked you where you were going and I expected you--"

"Expect what Michael?! For me to tell you that I have a social life and I have friends with dicks because newsflash Michael I do." I threw my purse down and placed my hands on my hips in frustration. "Public service announcement girls can have friends with dicks and not hop on them."

"I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem with you going out with another man who clearly has feelings for you."

"Oh Prince does not clearly have feelings for me. He has a girlfriend " I dismissed the thought, walking away from him and started picking up things in the room Michael hot on my tail.

"And how would you know."

"I met her"

"Oh really?! When did you meet her?"

"When we were at the club" I answered him sharply. Then my eyes got wide when I realized I never told him about that.

"So you went to the club with him and didn't tell me."

"And you put your penis in Diana and fucked her without telling me." He groaned and slid his hand down his face.

"This again.."

"Oh hell yeah this again." I mocked him. " You used the same shit as ammuntion earlier, now it's my turn."

"I already told you i'm sorry. I don't know what else to to do about it I made a mistake." I heard the regret in tone. I turned around to look at him and I saw tears welling up in his eyes.

"I know I know." I sighed and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and looking up at him. I was always way shorter than him even in heels.

"I'm sorry." I said softly and kissed the fabric of his shirt. He skunked his arm around me rocked me back and forth, placing kisses on my forehead. I closed my eyes, and nuzzled into his chest to listen to his heartbeat, settling into the rhythm.

"You know it's only you...why are you jealous of him?" I asked. He placed a few hard kisses on my forehead and a last one tilted my head up to look at him.

"I have a guilty conscious." Those words hurt my soul. To think he's been beating himself up over what happened two years ago. I know me bringing it up everytime we fight isn't helping him. Then it hit me..

"We should double date.." I suggested.

"What?" he stopped moving, his tone went flat. He pulled back and looked at me confused.

"Come on it will be fun. Me and you" I pulled him back in. "Under the stars, on the balcony of a lovely Italian restaurant."

"Ok ok..I see it." he said, massaging my shoulders.

"Prince an-"

"Nope fantasy gone ruined dead.." He snatched away from me and laid back down on the bed. He grabbed the popcorn bowl and turned on the TV, eating at the very small but that's left.

"Oh come on baby don't be like that." I whined, straddling  him,

"No Jasmyn, I refuse to go sit at a dinner with a man of his caliber."

"His caliber? He's a musical genius Michael. He's literally raping the charts right now."

"Oh please anybody can dry hump and stage and scream into a microphone." he rolled his eyes and aggressively changed the channel. I snatched the remote from him and bounced on his dick one time. He let out a jagged breath.

"I said no Jasmyn and don't use sex as a weapon that's not fair." He reached for the remote but I held it up in the air and started bouncing again. His hands shot to my waist and he dug his nails into my hips, making me wince.

"Stop." he breathed and picked me up and set me to the side of the bed.

"But Michael-"

"No!" he yelled, which made me jump. "I, Michael Joseph Jackson,will not go to dinner with Prince under any circumstances. Is that understood?"  I crossed my arms in a huff and he snatched the remote from me.

"Hmph." and he threw some popcorn in his mouth.
_________________________

"I can't believe I'm at dinner with three of the biggest pop stars in the world." Susannah exclaimed, doing a little clap. I looked over at Michael and he was staring at Prince and when I looked over at Prince he was staring at Michael."

"Sooo..." I start trying to break the tension. "Prince, Are you excited for your premiere? I heard it was supposed to be the event of the year."

He tore his eyes away from Michael and smiled at me. "I guess so, I don't expect that much of a turn out." He shrugged. I giggled at his humbleness.

"I wouldn't either." Michael said under his breathe. I stomped him on the foot, making him choke on his food.

This was gonna be a long ass night.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.4K 90 34
Living a life of a mixed girl with a racist fucked up society, she could never be a singer like she always wanted to be with judgement, the lies,the...
30.4K 1.4K 28
?Bad era? He would ask me everytime the same question.. "have you seen Annie?" "Who is Annie?" I asked the Stranger with the white Fedora and Black...
99.1K 6.9K 199
Is it wrong to like your wife's best friend? Written by thisdangerouschickk Co-Written by ShadyJaxon All Rights Reserved ® Copyrights ©
116K 2.5K 25
You think he's bad... but he claims to be dangerous. Whatever he said to you, keep it in the closet. Otherwise, all secrets and desires will seep out...