A Second Chance (Squeal to Fr...

By StoriesByAlexis

HI THIS IS THE SEQUEL FOR 'Friends With Benefits' IF YOU LIKE TO READ THE SEX FILLED BOOK YOU CAN FIND IT IN... More

A Second Chance (Squeal to Friends With Benefits)
Chapter 1: YES...
Chapter 2: THE FLIGHT BEGINS
Chapter 3: NEW HOME
Chapter 4: "I MISS THIS"
Chapter 5: CLUBBING
Chapter 6: THUDS
Chapter 7: HER,
Chapter 8: "...BEST WAY TO..." *VERY SMUTTY*
Chapter 9: STARING AT ME...
Chapter 10: MOOCH 'N' GIRLFRIEND
Chapter 11: YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
Chapter 12: NEW LIKINGS AND A SHOW
Chapter 13: NANDO'S & ONEDIRECTIONSTAGRAM
Chapter 14: SEXY NIGHT WEAR
Chapter 15: FOREVER AND ALWAYS (PART 2)
Chapter 16: HEADLINES
Chapter 17: NIGHTMARES AND A PROMISE
Chapter 18: ;)
Chapter 19: "YOU ARE..."
Chapter 20: "CALM DOWN FIGHTER"
Chapter 21: THE 1ST
Chapter 22: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY"
Chapter 23: "ANGER?"
Chapter 24: "KNOCKED YOU OUT!?"
Chapter 25: NONSENSE
Chapter 26: THE JOURNAL
Chapter 27: "HAPPY WITH CARTER NOW..."
QUESTION TO YOU GUYS
Chapter 28: HER SECRET
Chapter 29: WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME
Chapter 30: DEVILS NAME
Chapter 31: HARD AND FAST
Chapter 33: "OH GOD"
Chapter 34: IS IT THE END?
Chapter 35: DARCY?
Chapter 36: GET ME IN THE CAR!
Chapter 37: OH GOD OW!
Chapter 38: "YOU DID IT AGAIN STYLES"
Chapter 39: SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW
EPILOGUE
END NOTES PLEASE READ
NEW BOOKS!

Chapter 32: "CLOSE YOUR EYES"

8.9K 194 21
By StoriesByAlexis

Day of the Fight

My heart was racing and my nerves were on their highest level and it’s all because of Carter. The day after me and Harry exciting night, Carter woke me up and made me train at a gym they supplied me with. The next day was when the nerves kicked in, Carter made me watch reruns of Victoria’s, my opponent, fights and the reporters were right each fight never lasted 2 rounds they were down within the 1st.

After that was just complete drama, Tristan and Emm don’t get along very well, or at all I should say. They had some kind of instinct to fight for the title of my best friend and in the end I stuffed them in a room for an hour and made them talk it out but what really happened was Emm thought he would Tris advise on her sense of style and Tristan ended up jumping him. Each came out with scratches and red marks.

The next day I ran into the old cheer group, oh how I’ve missed those snobby bitches. Each putting on a fake smile and lying that they missed me. When I was captain everyone had a diet and exercise plan but Nicky says the new captain Jennifer threw that out the window and each girl looks like they can barely do the splits. Nicky and John tried to persuade me to come back for a year and get them back in shape and actually win some titles. I’m not going to lie I almost said yes but instead of telling her no I told her I’d think about it.

Yesterday was just relaxing and enjoying the time I have not getting my face punched in. Harry kept trying to get my mind off things, it worked but somehow I always found myself in the ring with Victoria lying on the grown within the 1st round. Niall and Emm had an argument on what was for dinner when Emm kissed Niall in surprise. Niall went white and shock while Emm just walked away satisfied, they’re still awkward between them.

And now I’m here, the moment I’ve worked for, dreaded, and can’t wait to get over with. Carters strapping on my gloves and Tristan is laying out my silk shorts and sports bra, Harry hasn’t said a word to me yet. I plugged in my ear phones and let the beat of Radioactive pick up my adrenaline.

As I hit the pads on Carters hand I tried to think of topics to get me in the angry state like I always did, but they always were about Harry and now that we’re together I have nothing. As I looked at Harry he looked away, what the hell is wrong with him? I could hear the fans outside waiting for their meet and greet moment.

I slipped on my clothes and stood by the photo background and waited for them to start letting fans in. A small shy girl with her big brother, then it was a really fat guy and wanted a pose with me like we were fighting. Another guy came in and wanted me to sit on my shoulder, hey why not, a girl came in and wanted me to pose funny and make ridiculous faces, I loved this but when the last person in line the nerves came back up.

“Ready?” Carter said coming at me with my black silk robe. I nodded and re-plugged in my earphones and listened to Lemonade by Alexandra Stan. Tristan touched up my French braid and wished me luck.

At we stopped by the door of the entrance I can hear as they announce her name and her theme song plays and crowd roars.

“Remember find your dark spot.” Boom my panic just kicked in as I realize I still haven’t found it.

“I-I’ve been trying Carter and usually I know what it is but I can’t find it.” I started to breathe heavily. Before he could replied the doors swung open and Radioactive played through the arena. As I stepped on stage I saw Emm, Tristan, Alexa, Tia Mon, Nicky, John and the entire cheer team. I felt the nerve to cry a feeling I was now foreign to, I have no idea why but I knew I wasn’t capable of winning. The feeling of letting everyone down and then I saw Harry which made my stomach cry out in fear of letting him down.

“Stop,” my bubble popped from my world and brought me back to Carter as he began the pep talk I was expecting but it wasn’t at all, “stop thinking of it and just fight, fight back. Think of Victoria as all your problems in a physical form all the hate you’ve been getting and,” it was seconds before the bell rang, “and Harry told Alexa about your mum.” He finishes right when the bell rings.

“WHAT!?” boom I’m ticked off.

I look towards Harry and he gives a weak smile. I was forced to hit gloves with Victoria and the match started. My blood boiled but rushed down when I missed a duck and took a blow to my stomach. I winced but showed no mercy, I took a deep breath a charged at her with my right hook jerking her head to the side and again to the same area.

Before I knew it she pushed me back and I started to take the blows to my left ribs, no opponent I’ve fought so far has lasted this long and its probably the same for her. I could feel my heart pounding from the feeling of being in the corner too long so I uncovered my face and pushed her back and sticking out my foot making her tumble down.

Wasting no time I jumped at the chance to jump on top of her, still with only a little anger I tried to strike as hard as I can to her side and face. I tried to think of ways to get into my dark spot but nothing. I tried to tell myself I should be furious that Harry told Alexa but I can’t get my anger level up and it was pissing me off!

The bell rang and the reff pulled us apart and I was forced to go to my corner where Carter was waiting for me with his equipment, it wasn’t till I sat when I felt my ribs ache. I looked to my side and saw the blue/purple/red bruise start forming; she had to have broken a rib. Carter cupped my face and whipped the blood falling from my eyebrow and lip covering them in Vaseline. I looked back and saw Harry mouthing words to me, ‘you can do it’ ‘im here for you’ ‘I love you’ I nodded and Carter faced my face to his.

“Alexis I swear you lose I’m out in a flash.” He said, was he kidding me all that we have been through he would throw it away like that!!

“Carter what the fu-,” the bell rang again and I was on high fumes this time I was in black out mode before I even started. Before I could wait for the reff to say go I lunged towards her striking at her with a combination of stomach the face, i saw red as she hit my right side, my anger grew. I cornered her didn’t stop when she fell I didn’t stop I hit the rinks edge making the metal ring in my ears, my hand was going to hurt later. I kneeled down as I took a kick to the stomach and fell on my back. She leaped on me and striked with all her might. I shielded my face as I took the stomach blows. In my mind I thought about how Harry betraid me and what if Alexa hates me then the thought of Carter just giving up on me blew the roof off my anger and I extended my arm hitting her in the chest.

I went back to being the dominant one and straddling her. Her arm reached out, I thought she was going to strike but she laid it flat on the mat and slowly tapped it twice. My heart stopped and the crowed went silent. The reff pushed me off and I sat back as he counted down.

3, my heart wouldn’t move my breath caught in my throat.

2, don’t move don’t move I kept telling myself not wanting her to move.

1, boom.

The crowed was deafening, I still couldn’t process what was happening as I felt my hand being raised by the reff. I won I did it, why can’t I move?

Carter came rushing to me and I was lifted in the air with a crowd of people flooding the rink. I saw Harry at my side and I leaped down from Carters shoulder and jump in his arms feeling happier than winning. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist and buried his head in my neck.

“I lied,” he said I pulled back looking him in the eyes confused. “I never told Alexa me and Carter made a plan to find your black out spot, and I’m guessing it worked.” He smirked and I couldn’t help the feeling so I leaned in and pressed my lips hard against his.

A man with a microphone and practically ripped me and Harry apart. “Ms. Brooks what’s going through your head right now?” I smiled and I wasn’t going to lie.

“I just won.” He laughed and I couldn’t help but to join.

“Now that you’ve won the whole thing, you have a year and a half break what’s your next move?” he added and I looked at Carter, Nicky, Harry everyone in the rink and smiled.

“I’m hoping to whip my old cheer squad into shape and train for the new MMA season.” Nickys face lit up and she looked like she was ready to cry.

We left the stage and went back to the dressing room and I could feel the pain start to build in my face and stomach. As we entered there was already an EMT sitting on the bench. He stood up and Harry’s face went white.

“What why are they here, you’re not leaving are y-,” he panicked

“Harry it’s fine, it’s regulation. I took some blows to the stomach didn’t you see.” He nodded and I winced as he helped me up on the gurney.

After I was done, I was right I have 2 left ribs broken and a bruised on the right, he wrapped my stomach in a tight wrap and told me to take it easy for a month.

When he left Nicky practically tackled me. “WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME!” she yelled

“Surprise.” I said with somewhat enthusiasm,

“When did you decide this?” Harry spoke up with a saddening voice.

“When we broke up the day Nicky sent me the letter, you’ll be on tour and I figured there wasn’t going to be an us anymore so I called the landlord at the old house and told him I was coming back.” I said I knew he wasn’t going to be happy about it but it was just what had to be done. I looked at him and he nodded.

I needed some air away from the awkward silence, I walked out and I felt like going back the rink.

Harry’s POV

I wasn’t mad but confused and didn’t know what to do. Alexis got up and left without a word. We are starting the Where We Are tour in two weeks but we could have talked things out, I mean she’s moving back to California will she stay there?

“Mate?” Louis said and I noticed everyone was looking at me. “I think it’s time you gave her the,” he motioned to my pocket, I totally forgot. I took a deep breath and nodded leaving the room in search for her.

After checking all the rooms and the front I finally found her standing in the middle of the rink with one light shining on her. She had her hands tucked in my hoodie I gave her to borrow and was just taking in the scene.

I walked quietly behind her wrapping my arms gently around her waist careful not to hurt her. She leaned her head against my chest and closed her eyes.

“Are you mad?” she asked.

“How could I be mad at you, my princess? I think it’s a good idea, that way I know you’re not home alone and you’ll be busy.” I said hopefully making her feel better.

We stood in silence enjoying the alone time with each other and the nerves were building up inside and I had to do it now or never. I unwrapped our arms and I stood back.

“Close your eyes.” I told her while she still had her back to me. I pulled out the small red box from my jacket pocket and took another deep breath.

“Alexis?” she turned slowly with a smile but slowly faded when she saw the item in my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Wednesday PLEASE READ BELOW PLEASE IMPORTANT!

So I might update earlier than Sunday because I don’t want to lose the ideas I have for the book and I have a big question for you guys.

See you next Sunday or earlier than that love you guys and please comment what you think is in the box cuz I bet you’ll never guess it.

-a

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 157 53
One day, five guys, two best friends and one ridiculous plan. [Revised and re-uploaded] All Rights Reserved to weightlesswishes, 2012 ©
834K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...
43.9K 613 25
SEXUAL PLEASE BE ADVISE He thinks it was a harmless little lie, but what happens when his little white lie gets out.
9.2K 249 24
Sequel to The Car Crash! This book is now finished