Church Boy (boyxboy)

By xNo_Jimmy_Protestedx

"This is all my fault. Mine, yours and Lizas." I laugh bitterly. "If she hadn't told me to em-embrace this li... More

Warnings
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Another Big Thank You!
Twenty-Eight
bonus chapter 28.5
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
End
Dancing with the Devil
DWTD - 2

Seventeen

8.1K 279 333
By xNo_Jimmy_Protestedx

Warning: Talks of rape/child molestation

Harry POV

"Trust me, I didn't want to come-"

"Then you can turn around and leave me alone." My grip tightened on both Louis and the door handle. Louis made a sound of approval, his head resting on my shoulder.

"Don't be like that Harold. It was years ago, we both know how much I regret-"

"Oh shutup. The only thing you regret is mum leaving me the business instead of you. Maybe if you hadn't of been such a brat growing up she would've split it between us." Just then, Louis spoke.

"Two daddies?" He questioned. I groaned quietly before whispering to him.

"Go in the bedroom and wait for daddy." I kissed his forehead and he nodded, puckering his lips to sliently ask for a kiss. I smiled faintly and pecked his lips twice before he walked off.

"He's cute." I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here, Hayden?"

Hayden is my twin brother.

We only have two things in common, our looks and our sexuality. Growing up, we were polar opposites which wasn't the problem as we made it work up until we couldn't make it work anymore, when we were teens we were told our mother was sick.

There is no cure so she slowly died. Hayden was still a problem child with his smoking and drinking. One day he and mum got into it and he decided he wanted to live with our father. Mum and I never heard from him again. Mum passed away and now after 6 years he has shown up on my doorstep.

"I need to talk to you. It's about dad-"

"I have no father." I growled. I could never forgive Desmond for what he did to me and to the family we once were.

"Stop interrupting me." He spoke, eyes narrowed. "As you know he has his own up and coming business-

"It's been up and coming for 4 years." I roll my eyes.

"-and he would like some help money wise. He has asked me to ask you. So Harold-"

"No." I answer immediately. "I will not do anything for that monster."

"Oh come on, Harold." Hayden rolled his eyes. "That was over 15 years ago. Let it go-"

"That's so easy for you to say!" I snap. "He didn't touch you." I whispered. My eyes involuntarily filled with tears. Hayden stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me.

"Calm down, brother. You know if he could, he'd apologize for it and mean it." Hayden patted my back twice before stepping back and smiling at me. It was then I noticed how cleaned and grown up he looked. I hadn't seen him since we were 19.

"What have you been up to?" I asked then, stepping back to allow him to walk into my home. I wiped away a few remaining tears and led him into the living room. Now that our mother had passed and it had been so many years, I held no real resentment towards my twin.

"That is something I wish to speak of another time." He pulled his slacks up a bit before sitting down. "Let's talk of you and that eye candy shall we?"

"Don't." I looked at him sharply. He laughed loud and bright. "His name is Louis and he is mine. Don't try to steal him from me."

"Me? Oh I'd do no such thing." Hayden spoke innocently. I rolled my eyes and sat across from him. "How long have you two been together?"

"A few months. Are you seeing anyone?"

"Not at the moment now. I was engaged but again. That's a story for another time. I can't stay long," he dug into the pocket of his suit jacket and pulled out a card. He held it out for me. "Here's my basic contact information. Do keep in touch. I'd like to have dinner with you and your Louis," He chuckled. "sometime this week." I nodded and took the card.

We both stood and I walked him back to the door. "Hayden," I mumbled. "It's nice knowing you're not dead. I will email you tomorrow." He nodded as he stepped back outside but turned to me.

"Do think about helping dad will you?"

"Bye Hayden." I spoke, without giving him an answer about Desmond. Hayden nodded his head and walked out to a sleek black car, getting in the back seat.

I closed the door and leaned against it. I sighed heavily.

Flashback

"Happy Birthday dear Harold and Hayden! Harry birthday to you!" Everyone cheered as they finished singing Happy Birthday to Harry and Hayden. Harry smiled as he stared at the big white cake in front of him, the number 8 sticking in it.

"Make a wish boys." Desmond spoke, his hand on Harry's shoulder.

Harry and Hayden held hands as they leaned forward and closed their eyes both wishing for the same thing. "We wish for the new power rangers toy set." They whispered quietly before blowing out their candle.

Anne, their mother, took photos as Desmond began cutting the cake for everyone. There was only a few people there. A few of Hayden's friends from school and some neighborhood kids that talked to Harry.

Everyone sat around and ate cake, talking quietly among themselves before Anne called it a night. It was almost 9 pm and it was a Wednesday, meaning the twins had school in the morning. All the children groaned but still each went up to the twins to say goodbye while their parents wrapped up left overs and helped cleaned a little.

In less than an hour the house was empty of their guests, Harry and Hayden were in the bath. Hayden was getting out when their father walked in. He smiled at his oldest, Hayden by 17 minutes and ruffled his wet hair.

"Heading to bed?" Desmond asked. Hayden nodded as he yawned and left the bathroom in a towel. Desmond got on his knees and chuckling as his youngest tried to wash him back.

"Would you like some help?" Desmond teased. Harry blushed embarrassed and nodded, handing the wash cloth to his father and turning around.

"Please help me daddy." Harry asked quietly. Desmond nibbled on his bottom lip and looked at his sons smooth skin.

"Stand up." Harry stood up without question and waited for his father to wash his back. Desmond slowly ran the cloth down Harry's back all the way down to his calf.

"You're so beautiful Harry. Don't let anyone tell you different." 8-year old Harry smiled and looked back at his father.

"Thank you daddy." He giggled. Desmond smiled.

"Hey, what do you say we play a game before bed?" Harry turned to look at his father wide eyed and nodded his head eagerly.

-
That night was the last time Harry spoke to his father. That was the last time Harry smiled for a long time. His father ruined his childhood. Harry just wanted to play a game with his father. He didn't want his father's fingers on his bum. He didn't want his mum to walk in on them. He didn't want his father to leave.

He didn't want to ruin his family.
-

-
-
-
PHOTO USED IS AN EDIT BY HAZSTYLESTRASH ON INSTAGRAM

A/N Sorry this is late. I also apologize for any mistakes. So far these past two weekends have been trash. Both weekends I was sick and it seems this week my allergies will be all over the place. Sigh. Weirdly enough, I think I'm going to end this book soon and have a sequel. Not sure yet.

Shameless Promo.
Follow me on instagram, I'm larry af 😂 @ theirbullsht
And check out my other stories. Mainly Zarry.

edit 2022if this is your first time reading, ignore this note.

if you're reading this and you already read this book and saw an update, I changed a little bit about Harry's backstory, I've got something in the works and that's all I'll say for now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 5.2K 32
[Completed] - Louis is an oblivious idiot who get's high scores in exam and will probably graduate with flying colors and Harry Styles is a right idi...
554K 17.1K 28
© 2020, bo-kuroos [COMPLETE] You have to admit, the owl-haired, golden-eyed, obnoxious yet needy captain of Fukurodani Academy's volleyball team is h...
13.1M 435K 40
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
1.2K 83 14
What happens after your lovers father rapes you? Tell him? Revenge? Keep drowning? *FLASHBACK* °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "What did you do?" I asked scare...