A Second Chance (Squeal to Fr...

By StoriesByAlexis

HI THIS IS THE SEQUEL FOR 'Friends With Benefits' IF YOU LIKE TO READ THE SEX FILLED BOOK YOU CAN FIND IT IN... More

A Second Chance (Squeal to Friends With Benefits)
Chapter 1: YES...
Chapter 2: THE FLIGHT BEGINS
Chapter 3: NEW HOME
Chapter 4: "I MISS THIS"
Chapter 5: CLUBBING
Chapter 6: THUDS
Chapter 7: HER,
Chapter 8: "...BEST WAY TO..." *VERY SMUTTY*
Chapter 9: STARING AT ME...
Chapter 10: MOOCH 'N' GIRLFRIEND
Chapter 11: YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
Chapter 12: NEW LIKINGS AND A SHOW
Chapter 13: NANDO'S & ONEDIRECTIONSTAGRAM
Chapter 14: SEXY NIGHT WEAR
Chapter 15: FOREVER AND ALWAYS (PART 2)
Chapter 16: HEADLINES
Chapter 17: NIGHTMARES AND A PROMISE
Chapter 18: ;)
Chapter 19: "YOU ARE..."
Chapter 20: "CALM DOWN FIGHTER"
Chapter 21: THE 1ST
Chapter 22: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY"
Chapter 23: "ANGER?"
Chapter 24: "KNOCKED YOU OUT!?"
Chapter 25: NONSENSE
Chapter 26: THE JOURNAL
Chapter 27: "HAPPY WITH CARTER NOW..."
QUESTION TO YOU GUYS
Chapter 28: HER SECRET
Chapter 30: DEVILS NAME
Chapter 31: HARD AND FAST
Chapter 32: "CLOSE YOUR EYES"
Chapter 33: "OH GOD"
Chapter 34: IS IT THE END?
Chapter 35: DARCY?
Chapter 36: GET ME IN THE CAR!
Chapter 37: OH GOD OW!
Chapter 38: "YOU DID IT AGAIN STYLES"
Chapter 39: SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW
EPILOGUE
END NOTES PLEASE READ
NEW BOOKS!

Chapter 29: WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME

9.8K 187 21
By StoriesByAlexis

Harry’s POV

“So what’s on the agenda today?” I asked to break the silence as we drove.

“Well I have a publishing meeting, a photo shoot, 2 interviews, and then you and me can do something.” She said giving me a quick look and continuing driving.

“That be nice.” I gazed at her, then I notice she’s not wear one bit of black, she’s wearing her old clothes.

“What?” she said making me blush as she noticed me starring.

“Nothing just admiring your beauty.” I said, time to make her blush.

“So what you been up to these past almost 5 months?” I was nervous she would ask that.

you know regretting my stupid mistake, dwelling on it ever since, I stalked you for a few weeks no biggie, crying on Louis shoulder when I had nightmares of that day and not able to cuddle you to take the pain away.’

“Harry, earth to Hazza.” She waved her hand in front of my face.

“Oh sorry I spaced out a bit, nothing much interviews and signings here and there.” I looked out the window as we pulled into a building with old brick walls. “Where are we?”

“This is where I’ll have my publishing meeting and photo shoot.” As we walked in it was cold not as cold as outside but enough to give me chills when I walked in.

“Ms. Brooks, there all set for you in the office.” A woman with formal wear greeted us.

“Thanks, h Tristan’s over in the dressing room and foots and stuff is over there, I’ll be back in a while.” She told me leaving me with a small kiss on the cheek before leaving with the well dressed woman.

I patted my way to the make shift room and saw Tristan sitting in the makeup chair with her phone.

“Harry!?” surprise clear in her voice.

“Hey Tristan, uh Alexis said I could wait with you.” I stood awkwardly by the door.

“Yeah sure, and you can call me Tris. So I’m guessing you and Lex are working things out?” she said crossing her legs and turning in her chair to me.

“Yeah, glad she gave me a second chance.” I fiddled with my fingers

“Well don’t screw it up this time. So you guys came together… did you sleep over her house?” she was talker boy was she.

“Yeah, it was awkward but after I woke up in the middle of the night and brought her back to bed it felt like the old days.” I said just rambling on.

“Middle of the night?” she questioned

“Yeah it was like 1 or something and I got up and she was sitting in the bath. I asked if she wanted to talk about it but she just told me to drop it. I didn’t want to chance a fight when we barely got back together yesterday.” I have no idea why I feel so comfortable talking the Tristan about this stuff, usually I keep this stuff between me and the other person.

“Oh she had a nightmare.”  She looked down; I could feel the room get sad, if that was even possible.

“Nightmare? You know about them?” I sat on the counter in front of her looking at her with willing eyes, hoping for answers. I remember her saying something in her journal.

“Look I’m the only one who knows,” she got up and shut the door, and came back and sat in front of me, “ You know Alexis’ situation before all this, right?”

“Yeah, her bitch of a mum kicked a 13 year old girl to take on the world, is that the nightmare?”

“Kind of but something happened that day, uh her mum had a boyfriend or a pimp Lex told me, anyways she was yelling at her mum because she was just fed up with her not caring. So when Alexis yelled in her mum’s face her boyfriend stepped in so Alexis told him off and… okay I need you to promise you won’t mention this TO ANYONE! If she found out I told you she would have my head,” I just nodded, I could feel my stomach twist and turn. “She told him off and he dragged her by her hair to the basement and started to uh hit her, with his belt. Her mum was so caught up in his game just for money she only told him to stop hitting her so she won’t go to school and the teachers report her. The back dimples she has, in her right shoulder one there’s a scar from the belt buckle.” After Tristan was done I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t expect them to be that bad.

“Hey Tris I’m ready for the shoot.” Alexis came in I tried so hard not to imagine a poor innocent girl crying and-

“Harry you okay?” Alexis snapped me out of my inner turmoil, when I looked up Tristan was giving me the ‘be cool’ look.

“Uh yeah sorry I was just thinking what we should get for lunch.” I blurted out

“Well don’t think too hard now,” she gave a small smirk and got up after Tristan was done doing French braid pig tales. “the black, red, and I’ll do the purple one.” When I looked up I saw her placing a set of black lacy bras and boy cut under wear on.

“Whoa, what kind of shoot is this?” I exclaim,

“All the Vegas fighters are doing a campaign, it has a theme of ‘We’re tough yet we can be sexy’” Alexis said and walked over to me surprising me she sat on my lap with her arm over my shoulders. She talked Tristan as if she didn’t know she was sitting on me. I cautiously placed my hands on her hips and squeezed them like I used to.

It felt so good to think things will go back to our happy relationship. I looked up and down her smooth curved back and remember what Tristan said about her right shoulder dimple. I slide my hands through the curves of her side until I got to the top of her shoulder pretending to massage them but I was only doing that so I can see if there is really a scar in the dimple.

I ran my thumb over the small dent and sure enough I felt a small almost not there bump. I just had a feeling to hug and comfort her and never let go. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and laid my head on her back before pressing my lips them to the skin above the clasp of her bra. Her hands intertwined with mine on her stomach, but out of nowhere I could feel her hips roll slowly and seductively.

I picked my head up but she was still talking to Tristan like she wasn’t didn’t know what she was doing. Out of the corner of her eye she looked at me smirked; I tried to hold her hips to stop the motion but moved against my hold and pressed down harder grinding down. How could she do this and still talk to Tris like nothing. Tristan turned around real quick and Alexis took the chance to grind harder and a few fast rolls of her hips, driving me insane.

I tried so hard to hold in the groans and to keep down the growing bulge.

“Ms. Brooks we’re ready for you.” The same woman from earlier said, Tristan followed her out. As they left, Alexis got off me and sure enough the bulge I was worried about was there.

 I grabbed the small throw pillow next to me and hid that part of my pants. Alexis turned to me at the door,

“When you got it under control, you can come out watch me play model.” She winked and walked out. I rolled my eyes and threw my head back.

After about 10 minutes of trying to get her out of my head, I finally was presentable. I walked out and saw Alexis in a middle white set. I stood next to Tristan and smile at seeing her in poses I never thought I’d ever see her in.

During the shoot Alexis would get scolded because I would make her laugh from the faces I was making, towards the end I made Tristan do them with me and Alexis was nearly red from trying to keep in the laughter.

When she was done we all went back in dressing room laughing.

“You guys are dicks.” She exclaimed from behind the curtain changing into her clothes she came in. After we were done we were deciding on lunch pulling out of the parking lot.

“Hey are the guys doing anything?” she asked, focused on the road.

“I don’t think so, why?” I looked up from my phone

“Text them and tell them to meet us at Nandos I feel like chicken for lunch.” I nodded and send a quick text to everyone, getting ‘okay’ from all of them.

We got there shortly with no hassle, as we entered we sat at the spot me and Alexis did when we first went out in public. The guys came shortly after, Andrina had to work and Perrie was with Little Mix for studio time.

In a matter of seconds we were the loudest in the restaurant, laughing, yelling all the obnoxious stuff we do. After a while I noticed there were paps starting to come by the window every so often and some taking pictures from the other side of the street.

I looked at Alexis concerned but she didn’t seem phased by it, she kept telling jokes just being her old self.

“I’m surprised Lex.” Louis said

“Oh yeah why is that?” she replied with a playful tone

“You don’t have one spot of black, well not counting your makeup, but not one black article of clothing on.” The guys agreed and Alexis just chuckled.

“didn’t feel like being a sun magnet today, and I still have an interview in an hour at a radio show.” She said taking a bight of her chicken wrap.

“Harry’s been with you all day?” Zayn asked

“Mhmm,” she took a second to swallow her food, “Yep I’m surprised he hasn’t complained he’s tried yet.”  She talked to them like I wasn’t here in a playful manor.

“You know I’m right here, and besides I like it, I get to see all the stuff we do but its different how you do it somehow.” We continued after that, laughing and seeing Niall eat off of Louis plate because Lou wasn’t a fan of the chips (French fries) they gave him.

We left after us all splitting the bill. Before we left Alexis was called over t a table of teens and adult, probably parents.

“Hi.” She said with a smile.

“Wow it’s really you, you’re Lexy Brooks.” A boy about the age of 14 or 15 stood up.

“Yep, what can I do for you?” she asked

“David, is this the girl you have posters of in your room.”  The mom cut in before the boy can reply, I tried to muffle the laugh and Alexis blushed.

“Mom!” the boy whined,

“He has tones of pictures of you, he’s so obsessed with you, and you’re on his home screen on his laptop. He always says one day you’ll be his future wife.” A small girl sitting on the edge said, she must have been no older than 10.

“Katelyn! Mom make her stop.” The boy was clearly embarrassed from how red his cheeks were.

“Okay okay Katelyn stop, before you tell her how David thinks she’s so hot.” Said what seems to be the dad joining the teasing.

“Dad stop!” The boy whined in embarrassment, I don’t blame him.

“Aw well I hope they’re telling the truth, cause that was all too flattering.” Alexis said ending the teasing.

“Really?” the teen boy said, Alexis took the paper and marker out of his hand and sat down with the small family to sign it right.

“Can I get a picture with me and then one with all of us?” he asked her, she nodded as he sat next to her. She leaned in closer as the mom took the picture,

“Okay one ore then we can take one with all of you guys.” The mom nodded and got ready for another, but as she was counting down Alexis at the last second turned and pressed her lips to the boy’s cheek. I bet the boys face was priceless when the picture snapped. After that Alexis got in for a group photo and I took the picture for them.

“Oh and before I go do you mind if I get a picture with you on my phone?” She asked him, his eyes lit up in shock. The nodding of his head was fast. Alexis handed me her phone and took a quick one.

“Thanks again we’re going to the Vegas show, we have front row tickets and meet and greet passes oh and sorry for my family, it seems they made it their life goal to embarrass me.” The boy says and the family lightly laughs.

“Ha ha its okay, thank you for being a fan, can’t wait to see there. And it was okay really, it’s not every day I get to meet my future husband.” Alexis jokes getting up with a wink to him and his cheeks are back to red.

We get in her truck and notice we aren’t going to the radio station but going towards the house.

“Don’t you have to be at the interview?”

“No they texted me during dinner saying the host got sick. Might as well go home, I’m ready to knock out and since Carter is making me train later I’ll need all the energy I can get.” In reply I just made an ‘o’ with my mouth. 

“Harry lock the front door!” Alexis yelled from upstairs, after locking it I went to the kitchen picking at the grapes in the fruit bowl. A letter in the corner of the counter and the wall, I looked up stairs and looked out if she was coming. As soon as the coast was clear I grabbed it and picked it up, it was a letter from Nicky.

Alexis, we all miss you from California. The girls barley won their first competition out of the 3 we’ve entered since you left. If you ever get tired of the London life you’ll always have a home here back at the rent out house. Also I see you’ve found a new hobby. The girls watch every fight you’re in and we can’t wait to see you in Vegas…surprise. Alexa joined the team, you can tell she’s your sister she’s got the drive you had or still have. Don’t tell her I told you, that was supposed to be a surprise too. John and I have good news also, in October we should be expecting a beautiful baby boy or girl, I don’t know John wants to be a surprise. Your Tia Monica got a job here too, you can tell they really miss you…we all do. Please come visit soon. To make things better in this random letter John told me to just make the letter about trying to persuade you to come back, but I think it’s good you got out of this town. Also I see you and Harry didn’t work, sorry babe hope you have friends to be comfort with. Emma came back for a while, he designed this seasons uniforms…like always, he’s changed a lot. Well I don’t really think I have more to say, hope to see you soon.

-Nicky

            P.S we hope it’s a girl to name it after you <3

“Funny how you don’t feel appreciated till you leave.” Alexis voice nearly scared me half to death, crap.

“Uh I-I,”

“Its fine Harry, it’s just a letter although I never took you for the nosey kind.” I folded the letter up and got out of my chair. Alexis was in a silk black robe, I placed my hands at her hips, “What do you say we finish was we started in the dressing room?”

We?” I said clearly it was all her. She rolled her eyes as I leaned down connecting our lips. With my hands I pulled her waist closer to mine and she began to roll her hips like earlier. In a swift move I picked her up and automatically wrapping her legs around me.

Somehow with a few stumbles we made it upstairs to her bedroom. When I tried to lay her on her bed I stub my toe on the bed legs. I groaned as I broke the kiss and hopping like a weirdo. Alexis started to laugh,

“You think this is funny?” I tried not to smile.

“Mhmm ha ha, awe does widdle Hazza want me to kiss it make It better?” she said in a baby voice. As the pain subsided I stood at the foot of the bed as she crawled towards me starting to kiss from the top of my button on my jeans and lifted my shirt kissing the newly exposed skin.

She finally pulled my shirt over my head…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT SUNDAY ;)

The instagram to see what she is wearing every chapter is up and called @secondchance_outfits there is a picture of Tristan and Carter there as well.

i also have a kik now its kiks_by_alexis 

so if u want to chat or comment on the book i always love talking with you guys

Love you guys byeee

-a

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 157 53
One day, five guys, two best friends and one ridiculous plan. [Revised and re-uploaded] All Rights Reserved to weightlesswishes, 2012 ©
787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
58.6K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
5.9K 70 24
***COVER BY @my1Dstory_x ************ © 2013