The Angel From My Nightmare|...

By legendaryfree

You are fucked up. You are alone. You are a dreamer. I met people who were fucked up. I met people who were a... More

Ch. 1 ~Home
Ch. 2 ~Michael?
Ch. 3 ~Learning the Truth
Ch. 4 ~ Maybe they could be my friends
Ch. 5 ~ Painting?
Ch. 6 ~Making It My Own
Ch. 7 ~ "I work with your girlfriend."
Ch. 9 ~ Party (part 1)
Ch. 10 ~ "The Boobs Are Out!"
Ch. 11 ~"I swear if you get my cousin pregnant..."
Ch. 12 ~ No One Else Understands
Ch. 13 ~ Lost In The Echo
Ch. 14 ~ We Fucking Made It!
Ch. 15~ A New Guitar
Ch. 16~ Damn Hormones
Ch. 17~ #Burchford
Ch. 18~ "It matches my paleness!"
Ch. 19~ I Saw The Knockers!
Ch. 20~ I Probably Would've Survived
Ch. 21~ Take Me Home Tour?
Ch. 22~ Fly Me To The Moon
Ch. 23~ Goodbye
Ch. 24~ Broken Bed
Ch. 25~ They Aren't Going To Cut Off Your Nipples
Ch. 26~ Give Me Therapy
Ch. 27~ Opposites Always Attract
Ch. 26~ But Dreams Only Last For A Night
Ch. 29~ And I'm Like Fuck You!
Ch. 30~ We're Punk Rock Now
Ch. 31~ The Angel From My Nightmares
Ch. 32~ I Don't Dress Up
Ch. 33~ Just A Friendly Kiss
Ch. 34~ 2-23-13 The O2
Ch. 35~ First shows and first realisations
Ch. 36~ I Fucking Love You
Ch. 37~ Emma's Back, Bitch
Ch. 38~ What Have We Done?
Ch. 39~ Feelings Revealed
Ch. 40~ Oppurtunity of a Lifetime
Ch. 41~ This Place Is Not My Home
Ch. 42~ Home, To Australia
Ch. 43~ Give and You Shall Recieve
Ch. 44~ You're Safe Now
Ch. 45~ "I'm gonna name you Tupac!"
Ch. 46~ Misery Business
Ch. 47~ We Saved Each Other
Book #2
Book #2 Update
I NEED YOUR HELP
MY NEW STORY IS UP
PLEASE!!!
THERE IS A SECOND BOOK

Ch. 8 ~ Party at Luke's House

3.8K 99 16
By legendaryfree

~Emma's POV~

"You girls can leave now. Thanks for staying late," Tom, our manager, told us.

"Oh, it's no problem; and thank you for hiring us," CeCe said.

"No problem. Now, tomorrow your shift will be 2-7," Tom said as he left the room.

"Ok!" I called as we all hurried to the back room.

"So, what are we gonna do?" CeCe frantically yelled.

"I have everything I need for the party. What about you guys?" Emily asked.

"We don't have anything we need," CeCe sighed.

"I have my car outside in the parking lot. We can drive to your house and grab it," Emily suggested.

"Is it ok with you?" I asked.

"Yeah! C'mon!" Emily said.

We all grabbed everything out of our lockers and ran out to the parking lot. We all piled into Emily's Prius and directed her to our house, which was only five minutes away. As soon as we arrived at the front door we bolted into the house.

"Grandma this is Emily. Emily this is my grandmother," I said as we walked in.

"Oh, nice to meet you. Are you Emma and CeCe's friend?" My grandmother asked.

Emily smiled at us, "Yeah. I also know the boys, if you've met them."

"Of course I know them!" My grandmother smiled.

"Emily, c'mon!" CeCe yelled.

We all ran up the stairs into our bedrooms and began finding clothes to change into.

"Emily, can you call them and tell'em we got held up at work?" I asked, rummaging through my drawers.

"Yeah!" She said, pulling out her phone, dialling a number, and putting it on speaker.

"Hello? This is Calum's phone," Luke answered.

"Hey Luke, it's Emily. Listen, we will be there soon. The pizzeria got really busy and we couldn't leave til' 7:20. Emma and CeCe are getting ready right now," Emily spoke.

"It's fine. But, tell them to wear a swimsuit, thongs, and bring a sweatshirt. Oh! And bring a guitar if they have one," Luke said.

"Wear a thong!" I yelled.

"Sorry, flip-flops, as you would say," Luke laughed.

"I was gonna say. I knew you were a perv, but not like this," We all laughed.

"Hey!" Luke yelled.

"It's true!" Calum yelled over the phone.

"Ok, bye guys! Be there in a few!" Emily hung up.

"What should I wear?" I asked.

"I don't know. Something comfortable," Emily shrugged.

"Wait, did you bring in your clothes?" I asked her.

"Yeah, can I just change my shirt here?" She asked.

"Sure!" I exclaimed, pulling out some light wash, high waisted shorts with gold studs on the front pockets.

I then began looking through my swimsuits. I didn't have a lot of them. I lived in Pennsylvania so I didn't swim much; I'm not very comfortable either. First of all, your are practically naked in front of a bunch of people. Second of all, I'm insecure. Very insecure. No one every told me anything about my body, I just wasn't comfortable with it.

I pulled out a black bikini that CeCe got me for my birthday and ran into the bathroom to change into it. I locked the door behind me and stripped myself of the soiled clothing. I slipped on the black bikini, tying the back and the neck, and put on my high waisted shorts.

"Ugh, I didn't grab a shirt!" I angrily sighed.

I timidly walked back to my room, arms around me and slouching. I peeked through my doorway to see Emily and CeCe talking in the doorway of the French doors. I hurriedly snuck into my own room, desperate to find the right shirt.

"Whoo!"

"Looking sexy!"

"Go Emma!"

"She's sexy and she knows it!" They started hollering.

Shit.

"No!" I yelled, hiding in my closet.

"C'mon Emma! What's wrong?" Emily asked.

"I'm just not comfortable," I mumbled.

"Emma, hurry up! It's 7:35!" CeCe yelled.

I looked up at the stuff hanging from my closet and grabbed a white, sleeveless blouse with small gold studs on the collar. I carefully put it on inside if the closet and buttoned it up, tucking the bottom into my shorts. I stepped out of the closet while looking for a pair of flip-flops. I just grabbed some black flip-flops and slipped them on. I grabbed my Pittsburgh Pirates sweatshirt off of the door rack and grabbed my guitar case with the guitar inside.

"Let's go!" I yelled running down the stairs.

Soon, Emily and CeCe were behind me, heading towards the front door.

"You girls be safe!" My grandmother called.

"We will! Bye!" I yelled, closing athe door behind us.

I put my guitar in the trunk of Emily's Prius and got in one of the back seats with my sweatshirt across my lap. I checked my pocked for my house key, phone, and wallet while Emily and CeCe got in the front seats. Emily turned the radio up and started the car. We began the short drive to Luke's house as an unfamiliar voice came through the radio.

"So, Liam, can you tell us about this next song?"

"Well, it's off of our new album Take Me Home, and it's our sixth career single. It's just really immature, kinda like us, and upbeat and fun," Liam finished.

"It's called Kiss You!" Niall yelled and the song began playing through the radio.

"Hey Emma, it's Niall," CeCe grinned.

"Do you have a crush on him or something?" Emily asked.

"Eww! No," I said.

"Then why did she point him out?"

"Oh, no reason," I said.

"You can tell me!" Emily begged.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" I reluctantly said.

"Promise," she said.

"My cousin is Niall Horan," I said.

"What!" She yelled.

"Yeah, my mum and his mum are sisters," I said.

"You are related to THE Niall Horan!" She said.

"Yeah, but you can't tell anyone," I begged.

"I won't. I won't ask for an autograph either," She said.

"We are here!" CeCe yelled as Emily pulled up to the beachside house.

We all piled out of the Toyota and grabbed our belongings from the car. Emily and I had our guitars as we began walking to the front door. CeCe rung the doorbell and a woman answered it.

"Just go ahead up there. They're on the beach," she smiled.

We all thanked her and began walking over the grassy dunes, and on to the warm sand. The crashing of the waves soon filled my ears and my eyes landed on the salty sea. I checked my phone to see the time, 8:07.

"You guys made it!" Calum yelled.

"Hey! Why didn't you guys post your cover?" Luke asked.

"Didn't have time," I said.

"Why don't you do it now?" Calum said.

"Yeah! We'll videotape it," Michael agreed.

"I don't have my Cajun," CeCe sighed.

"I do!" Ashton sang.

"Yeah, let's do it," I smiled.

"What about Emily?" CeCe asked.

"No, no, no, no. You guys go ahead and do it," Emily said.

"We are still introducing you," I said.

"Fine," she smiled.

"I'll get the vides camera!" Luke yelled, running towards his front door.

Ashton moved his Cajun drum over to us and Michael carried over a small stool. CeCe and I took our positions and Luke came back out, setting up the video camera.

"And, go!" Luke said.

"Hey guys! Sorry we're late today, but we got tied up at work," CeCe started.

"You are all probably wondering why we are at a beach and wearing stuff like its summer," I started. "Well, it is summer right now because we moved to Australia!"

"Yep, we moved here Friday. We're still pretty jet-lagged, but we're dealing," CeCe said.

"I don't know, but if you have happened to here of a band by the name of 5 Seconds Of Summer, you'll be pretty happy. They are actually our first friends here and that's where we are right now. Say hi guys!" I said.

"Hey!" They all yelled, the camera facing them.

"We're partying at my house!" Luke yelled, then turned the camera back to us.

"So, we decided on doing Loverboy by You Me At Six. Lets do it," I said, beginning the guitar intro.

CeCe's started drumming and signing the first verse, "Hell had you by the throat/ You never got to heaven but 'cha got real close/Your past has you in a chokehold/But you deserve it from what I've been told/"

Now, I began singing, "Call my bluff, say what you want/ I'm looking down at you/From the top/I beg for attention in small doses/ Leave the scene smelling of dead roses/"

Now, CeCe and I began singing higher together, "Loverboy/ You're playing those hearts like toys/ Don't you feel bad/ Don't you feel bad/ Feel bad for them/"

CeCe and I finished the rest of the song and then brought Emily into the camera.

"So, this is Emily and CeCe thought we could make a band, so Emily is our bassist!" I exclaimed.

"Hi, I'm Emily. I play the bass. And I work at the pizzeria with Emma and CeCe," Emily said.

"Leave band names in the comments below and yours just might get picked. Also, don't forget to look up 5 Seconds Of Summer!" CeCe said.

"Tweet us suggestions for the next cover, band names, and anything about your day! Bye guys!" I said, them Luke dropped the camera.

We all began laughing and Michael picked it up, making a face and then turning it off.

"Let's go upload it!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.1K 13
"The last person she expected to see standing on the other side of that door was Michael Clifford."
7.5K 432 73
"Hello? This is Michael." "I don't know any Michael's, sorry dude."
81.1K 1.5K 32
"you know damn well that you are too skinny and need help." "calum you fucking left. you don't have the right to comment on anything about me."
7.3K 210 31
"I feel addcited to it. I can't stop myself not to think this way or do such thing like this. I'm broken Mikey, you dont deserve me, no one wants me"...