Ch. 38~ What Have We Done?

~Emma's POV~

"Emma! C'mon! The boys already left!" I heard CeCe yell.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I called.

I ran out of the bathroom and into the hallway of the hotel. I was wearing my black floral Vans, black beanie, ripped skinny jeans, my usual band t-shirt, and my black Anthem sweatshirt. I arrived in the hallway and we all walked towards the elevator. Kaitlyn pushed the button that read 'B' and we began descending.

"Ooh, I can't wait!" Emily smiled.

"It's gonna be awesome!" CeCe squealed.

The elevator doors opened, and we pile out and towards the room where the party was located. There was a paper taped to the door of one of the rooms. 'Definitely not a party in here!' is what it read.

"Nice way to be subtle," I mumbled as we walked in.

"Guys! Finally!" Louis yelled as the boys ran over to us.

"Yeah!" CeCe answered.

""Where's the booze?" I asked.

Louis laughed and pointed to coolers sitting in the cooler. I grabbed a Heineken from one of the coolers and walked back over. I used a bottle opener laying on the table to open it and began sipping it.

"Everyone else should be getting here soon, so just enjoy yourselves. This will be one of the few times you can relax," Harry said.

"Aye boys! How was paintballin' today?" Zayn asked as the 5SOS boys strolled over.

"Awesome! Mikey has a pretty bad bruise on his ribcage -Louis-, but yeah, thanks for taking us!" Calum answered.

"You guys went paintballing! With out us!" I yelled.

"We didn't think you'd wanna go! We thought you wouldn't like it 'cuz, ya know, you're a girl," Luke answered.

"Yeah? Well, next time I'll shoot you in the ass, Hemmings," I giggled, sipping more of my beer.

The basement door flew open and more people began flooding in. Soon, the room was packed. It was everyone on tour. The crew, guards, stylists, everyone!

The party finally started and everyone was laughing, or talking, or dancing. I realised that the third cooler was almost empty as I grabbed my fourth beer of the night. I sat at one of the tables where Niall was making shots. Without saying a word, he slid me one across the table with a smirk. I laughed and downed the clear liquid, cringing at the vile taste. He slid me two more and I consumed each, getting up once I was done.

"Emma!" Someone was tugging on my arm.

"What?" I spun around and saw Emily.

"They're playing would you rather! C'mon!" Emily pulled on my arm.

"Ok!" I replied, slightly stumbling over to the couch.

There was a group of people playing: Sandy, Dan, Josh, Ashton, Michael, Luke, Calum, Louis, Liam, Lou, Tom, Kaitlyn, Emily, CeCe and me. I settled on the couch and started hiccuping as the other laughed at me. We were definitely drunk.

"Luke!" Louis yelled. "Would you rather be Austin Powers or Foxy Cleopatra?"

"Foxy Cleopatra! Duh! I would just stand in the mirror naked and be like, 'I have boobs now,'!" Luke demonstrated.

We all laughed and Luke began speaking, "Sandy! Would you rather be a dragon or have a pet dragon?"

"Be a dragon," Sandy answered. "If someone ever pissed me off I would just breathe fire on them and burn their asses!"

Everyone began laughing hysterically at everything anyone said. We were all definitely drunk.

"Emma!" Sandy called. "Would you rather kiss Michael or a monkey?"

"Michael! Because I don't like bananas!" Once again, everyone laughed.

We played for awhile, then took a break. I consumed a few more drinks, but so did everyone else. Suddenly, Mr. Brightside began blaring through the speakers. Louis ran up and stood on the table next to me. I got up onto the table as well and we began singing with our drinks in our hands.

"I'm coming out of my cage/ and I've been doing just fine!/ Gotta, Gotta get down/ because I want it all!/ It started out with a kiss./ How did it end up like this?/ It was only a kiss,/ It was only a kiss!"

We sang along through most of the song, others joining us on the table. The chorus came around once again and I slipped off of the table. Of course, me being a drunk, I didn't feel it, so I laughed. I got up and stumbled around.

"Emma! Come on! We are playing Chicken!" Ashton dragged me over to the circle.

I sat down next to Michael and Emily as Luke explained how to play. You were dared to do something and if you wouldn't do it, you had to take off an item of clothing. Sounded interesting, we were all drunk though.

"Michael!" Calum evilly smirked. "I dare you to make out with Emma!"

"What?" CeCe called, the most sober of us all.

"Yep!" Calum answered.

"No, Calum! Don't you remember..." She hissed.

"If he likes her, it's time he makes a move!" Ashton yelled.

"Ya know what? Fine!" Michael yelled.

He turned his neck towards me and our lips met. It immediately became hungry and determined, the alcohol causing this. His tongue entered my mouth and I climbed on top of him, straddling his waist.

"Ok! Ok! Jesus, get a room!" They all called.

Michael and I stood up. He grabbed my hand and we began walking through the crowd of people. Once we reached the hallway, we began running wildly up the stairs, skipping the elevator. Once we reached his hotel room, he pinned me against the wall. He softly kissed my lips and then my neck.

"Ya sure you wanna do this?" He asked.

I'm not sure if I answered or the alcohol, but, fuck, I did.

"Yeah."

~

I woke up in a hotel room, the sheets on the bed warm against my skin. There was light pouring through the open blinds onto the pillows. I looked at the pillow next to me and saw a dark-haired boy. I looked at his shirtless figure and realized that, I too, was shirtless. Hell, I was pantie-less too! I began to panic inside and I looked at the lanky frame next to me. I began shaking his shoulder.

"Michael? Michael?" I whispered, feeling tears in my eyes.

He groaned and raised his head from the pillow. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. I saw the panic fill his eyes as he thought the same thing as me.

"Michael," I whispered, my voice echoing in the silent hotel room. "What have we done?"