Ch. 21~ Take Me Home Tour?

~Emma's POV~

"You know how to play the piano, right?" Calum had asked, showing us through the venue.

"Yeah, I'm ok," I commented.

"Good, there's a grand piano just up here you can play, if ya want." He led us up to the small room.

Kaitlyn's parents decided we would have a viewing party for the results. They rented out this venue, invited all the families and family friends. Smallzy was even here! Apparently, he's good friends with the boys', one of their biggest supporters.

In the room Calum lead us to, there was a beautiful grand piano in the middle, the rest of the room filled with guitars, Cajuns, and drums. I sat at the bench at the piano, resting my fingers on the keys.

"What should I play?" I asked.

"Classically trained or...?" Kaitlyn asked.

"I am classically trained, but I don't do that often," I admitted.

"Do you know Warmness On The Soul by Avenged Sevenfold?" Ashton asked.

"And I thought no one listened to them," I smiled, starting into the challenging intro.

Luckily, I could play the song, Ashton humming along to the melody.

"Oh my god! That was amazing!" Emily gushed.

"Aww, well thanks," I slightly blushed.

"Play, ugh, Fur Elise!" Calum commanded.

"Fine! But I want challenged next time!" I said, starting into the beautiful piece, Fur Elise.

"That wasn't hard!" Michael gawked.

"Not really. I've been playing since I was five," I said.

"Ooh! Ooh! Year 3000!" Luke yelled.

"Ok," I started the piece, we all began telling the lyrics along.

"Said I've been to the year 3000! Not much has chang-"

"Guys! Announcement in 20 minutes! Lets eat!" Mrs. Clifford had told us.

"Okay, mom! We're coming!" Kaitlyn smiled, all of us headed towards the tables piled with foods.

Everyone grabbed a plate, filling it with foods everyone had brought. We sat in two booths, turning around and goofing off a lot. Once we had finished eating, we all sat on one of the plush leather couches, waiting for the announcement on MTV.

"Ok, so I've been invited to the results party with 5 Seconds Of Summer and Lost In The Echo! Earlier, we heard and saw them playing some instruments up in that room over there and oh! Here they are!" Smallzy had said to a camera.

"Hey, Smallzy!" The guys said, walking up to him.

"So, how do you guys feel?" He asked.

"Definitely nervous," Michael had answered, the others agreeing.

"Well, you must feel better after hearing about Chris Williams from Wild and Reckless, right?" Smallzy asked them.

"Yeah, I think we all feel a bit relieved, but at the same time, I feel bad. They had a real chance of going, real talent in that group. One of them jut had to go and mess it up," Luke answered.

"At least no one here is an ass, right?" Smallzy grinned.

"No, but Calum likes Emily's," Ashton snickered, Calum smacking his arm.

"Hey!" Emily yelled, jumping on Ashton's back.

"Ahh, get off!" He screamed, falling to the ground with Emily on top of him.

"You better shut the hell up!" She laughed.

"Ok, ok! I won't make any more sex jokes!" He promised, Emily getting off of him.

"Guys! Shut up! I'm trying to listen for the time when they come on!" I called, turning up the TV.

"So, girls, I know the announcement will be any minute, so before you leave -hopefully you do- would you stop in for an interview?" Smallzy asked.

"Yeah, I think it'd be great!" CeCe answered.

"Great girls! I'll email you the time and place because I have just received word that the announcement will be in two minutes! Lets go!" Smallzy said, walking away.

"C'mon guys! It's starting!" Kaitlyn called, the guys jumping over the back of the couch onto us.

"Michael, get your fat ass off of me!" I whined, trying to push off a laughing Michael.

"Ugh, fine!" He rolled off of me, leaving his torso and head sprawled across my lap.

"So, boys, this may be one of the biggest announcements for this tour! So, go ahead! These are the opening acts!" The reporter said.

"Our opening acts are..." Zayn said.

"Drumroll please," Liam said, all of the boys patting their legs.

"5 Seconds Of Summer!" Yelled Harry.

"And Lost In The Echo!" Niall screamed.

"We will email any information you may need!" Louis yelled, the screen fading.

Screaming.

All I could hear.

It was so loud, I flinched a bit. We were all engulfed by a group hug with the guys, the parents soon joining. More and more screaming and yelling.

"Fuck yeah!" Calum yelled.

"Calum! Language!" His mother called.

"Fudge yeah!" He changed his words.

The screaming and yelling soon died down, congratulations being thrown across the room.

"Great job guys!" Mr. Hood told us.

"Yeah! You all have worked so hard; you deserve it!" My grandmother agreed.

We thanked them, other kind words said to us. The back door opened again, a little girl running towards me.

"Emma!" She yelled.

"Lauren!" I shrieked, picking her up and spinning her around.

"You guys made it?" She asked, curled up in my arms.

"Yeah," I smiled. "We made it."