PLEASE!!!

Well, I have a few ideas for all three of my active books. I do not know which one to update for now! So, I'm letting you guys pick!

Please comment below your choice! The three books open are Stories In The Morning, But Legends Tonight, The Resistance, and When Travesties Align. I really need your help! Please!

-Emma xxx

You guys don't know me, but I'm Emma's boyfriend, Lucas. She doesn't know I'm on her phone right now, but she will in a few minutes. Love you, babe! :-))

Anyways, I want to thank you guys. All of your comments and votes-even just your reads!-make her smile everyday. She isn't going through the easiest time right now, so you guys help her a lot. Good news! I noticed that there hasn't been any new scars!

But please, help her out with this. She received some angry/upset inboxes and dm's on twitter (which she shares with our other friend Emma) about putting stories on hold, and starting new stories, and not updating quick enough. She really tries for you guys! Emma is under a lot stress, especially after an incident I had which out me in the hospital. I don't want your condolences, I just want your help.

Also, please read all of her stories!!!!! She works so hard, and even if you don't like All Time Low, or you've never heard of them, read the story and listen to their music. You might find a new favorite band!

Anyways, thanks for your time, and if you read this whole thing-I love you! Emma loves you guys so much, but I may love her more. Bye!!!

-Lucas :-))