Ch. 9 ~ Party (part 1)

~Emma's POV~

"That was amazing!" Ashton exclaimed.

"Thanks," CeCe replied as we sat all down on the sand and Michael walked over to the small charcoal grill.

"What 'cha making over there?" I asked.

"Ugh, grilled shrimp with different marinades, crab, lobster, oysters, grilled asparagus, corn, and some pineapple," he answered.

"Oh my god, I am officially in Australia," we all laughed.

"So, after we eat, I say we take this road up about twenty miles to this little cove we found awhile ago," Calum said.

"Yeah, bring your sweatshirts though, once the sun goes down its gonna get cold on the ocean," Ashton said.

"I'm sorry I'm late! Got held up at the office," a girl with perfect blonde hair and brown eyes said.

"Kaitlyn, you made it!" Luke yelled, running over to the girl and spinning her.

"Yeah, I did, dumbass!" She laughed as he put her back down.

He was so in love.

"This is Emma and CeCe! You already know Emily," Luke said, bringing the girl over.

She set her guitar on the sand and hugged Emily.

"Hi! I'm Kaitlyn," she said, hugging CeCe and I.

We introduced ourselves and sat back down, only to be interrupted by Michael yelling, "Foods done!"

We all walked over to the small charcoal grill and table with silverware and plates. We each grabbed a paper plate and began piling our plates high with the different food. I put some asparagus, pineapple, shrimp, and crab on my plate, and returned to a place in the sand, where Ashton and Calum had a fire going.

We all sat around the small fire going, eating the wonderful food Michael grilled. People began telling stories and jokes, everyone busting out in laughter.

"Hey guys, it's 8. Wanna head up to the cove?" Calum asked.

"Yeah, who are we going with?" Emily asked.

"Me, Emily, and Kaitlyn are in Luke's car. Ashton, CeCe, and Emma in Michael's car. Lets go!" Calum said, getting everyone up.

Everyone grabbed their guitars and Ashton picked up his Cajun, showing CeCe another one. We put it in the trunks of both cars and got into the seats. I got in the passenger seat of Michael's car and we began driving to this cove that they were talking about.

"What station?" Michael asked.

"I don't care," Everyone else answered.

Michael began searching through the stations, one hand still on the wheel. Suddenly, I heard my cousins voice over the radio and I slapped Michael's hand away, intently listening.

"So, Niall, can you tell us more about finding your opening acts?"

"Well, this year, we really want to have a musician that is undiscovered and genuine. Right now, we are looking at some YouTube bands and praying we find a good one. Also, we are thinking about doing two acts this tour, instead of one," Niall said.

"Our management decided we would find the acts by voting. On Instagram, you can post a picture of them and tag it #onedirectionsopeningact. On twitter, use the same hashtag and tweet the band name. Whatever two bands have the most votes will win. Voting closes February 1st," Zayn said.

"The two bands that win will be meeting us in London on February 7th, and will reside there until the tour begins," Harry said.

"So, vote for your favourite YouTube band and they may just go on the Take Me Home tour!" Liam yelled.