Ch. 25~ They Aren't Going To Cut Off Your Nipples

~Emma's POV~

"C'mon guys! We have to meet the 1D boys at Syco!" I called, waking everyone up.

Luckily, last night we all went on a short shopping spree. We all bought about 3 outfits, enough to last these first few days. I was currently wearing one of the outfits I had bought. It was an oversized, knit, white sweater which matched the tan Sperry's I had bought, paired with ripped skinny jeans.

"What time are we supposed to be there?" Emily asked, running out while brushing her teeth.

"Uhm, the meeting is at 10, right now it's 9:30. C'mon!" I yelled, collapsing onto the couch.

"Don't get your panties in a twist. They aren't going to kill us," Ashton laughed, sitting next to me.

"You don't understand, Irwin!" I gabbed his face playfully, yelling at him. "This is the most important part!"

"Jesus, calm down. They aren't going cut off your nipples," Ashton said with a hint of a smile.

"Maybe not mine, but yours," I smirked, grabbing the pair of scissors off of the counter and chasing him around with it.

"Someone help!" He screamed, running around the boxes.

"No one is helping you, Ashton!" I laughed, continuing to chase him.

He tripped over a chair, falling to ground.

"No one can here you now, Irwin," I smirked evilly.

"Well, damn," CeCe said, walking in then out.

Ashton and I bursted out laughing as I helped him up off o the floor. As we walked back out to the front living room, everyone was patiently sitting on the couches.

"So, know your done! Of course!" I threw my hands up.

"Just c'mon! I want some tea before we get there," Calum began pushing everyone out the door.

I grabbed my white beanie off of the front table and walked down the front stairs. I slipped it on as we walked down the sidewalks which were powdered with snow.

"So, how far is it again?" Luke asked.

"Ugh, 'bout a ten minute walk; quicker than driving with all the traffic," Emily answered.

We walked for about five minutes, stumbling upon a small tea shop on a corner. We all entered, only a few of us ordering something. Calum, Ashton, and Kaitlyn ordered tea while I ordered myself a coffee.

What can I say, it's a weakness.

We then left the small shop, back into the cold, February air. Another five minutes later, we were standing outside of a huge building mainly made up of glass windows. We entered the large office building, Luke and Kaitlyn walking up to the secretary at the front desk. She directed us where to go, conference room A1.

So, that's where we went.

"I don't wanna open the door! You do it!" Kaitlyn hid behind me.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes while smiling at her weirdness.

I opened the heavy, black door marked A1.

"Emma!" An Irish voice yelled.

"Niall!" I yelled back, hugging the boy who ran to me.

Well, now he was more of a man.

"How are you?" He smiled widely.

"Great! I'm sure you're doing amazing, Mr. Superstar!" I exclaimed.

"I haven't seen in forever!" He hugged me again.

"I know, I know, Nialler. Or do you still go by that?" I smiled.

"To you, I will," He smiled again.

"Wait, hold up," Calum ordered.

"You know him?" Emily asked.

"Yeah," I dragged out the word.

"How?" Luke yelled.

"Yeah! How!" Ashton exclaimed.

"I'm her cousin," Niall spoke.

"What!" Emily screamed.

"What!" Kaitlyn screamed after her.

"What!" Emily yelled again.

"What!" Kaitlyn gawked.

"Wha-" I cut off Emily.

"Yes!" I yelled. "Niall and I are cousins. My mom and his mom are sisters. I'm pretty sure that means he's my cousin."

"Let's get this meeting started, shall we?" A man asked.

I turned around and there he was standing right I front of me.

Simon Cowell.

"You'r-You're Simon Cow-Cowell," I stuttered.

"Yes, I am and you're Lost In The Echo. I've heard great things about you," He smiled.

"Really?" CeCe asked.

"Yes," he smiled. "Why don't we talk a bit about the tour?"

"Yeah, whatever you want, sir," Luke sputtered out.

"Please sit, and we can discuss the pay."