I Bet You Won't • Larry

De larry-is-too-real

"Harry bets Louis that Louis won't do the dishes in the sink by tomorrow morning." "Louis bets Harry that Har... Mai multe

Author's Note
1. I Bet You Won't Move In With Me
2. I Bet You Won't Keep This Box
3. I Bet You Won't Stop Drinking Tea
4. I Bet You Won't Get A Cat
5. I Bet You Won't Forgive Me
6. I Bet You Won't Love Me Again
7. I Bet You Won't Travel
8. I Bet You Won't Fly
9. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 2
10. I Bet You Won't See The Stars
11. I Bet You Won't Disney
12. I Bet You Won't Walk On Sunshine
13. I Bet You Won't Feel Better
14. I Bet You Won't Sing
Thank You
15. I Bet You Won't Go Nude
16. I Bet You Won't Spa
17. I Bet You Won't Text
19. I Bet You Won't Talk
20. I Bet You Won't Match
21. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 3
22. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 4
23. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 5
24. I Bet You Won't Text Pt. 2
READ
25. I Bet You Won't Come Home
26. I Bet You Won't Dance
27. I Bet You Won't Christmas • Extra
28. I Bet You Won't Surf
29. I Bet You Won't Birthday
30. I Bet You Won't Christmas
31. I Bet You Won't Kiss Me
32. I Bet You Won't Date Me
I Bet You Won't...?
33. I Bet You Won't Play a Game
34. I Bet You Won't Eat
35. I Bet You Won't Love Me
36. I Bet You Won't Be Mine
37. How it Feels to Love -H
38. I Bet You Won't Fly Pt. 6
39. I Bet You Won't Make Me Love You
40. I Bet You Won't Tell Me
read
read pt. 2
rip johannah deakin
41. I Bet You Won't See The City
42. I Bet You Won't Fly pt. 7

18. I Bet You Won't Present

1K 83 175
De larry-is-too-real

After the spa, the boys went out for dinner. They drove around for what felt like ages until they finally reached a place that they both agreed on, which is none other than the very same Olive Garden that Harry agreed to go to with that woman on the phone. He just... forgot to mention that he wouldn't be in the same state. But maybe Harry and Louis would go when they get to California.

Louis pulled into the parking lot, because he insisted that he would drive, and parked the expensive sports car.

They got out of the car and walked inside, where a surprising aroma of... grease(?) overwhelmed them. Harry walked up to the counter and spoke to the man standing there.

"Hi. I have a reservation for two for Harry. Styles, if that helps. I have the... special order?" he said.

"Ah, here you are. Right this way," the man said, winking at Harry.

"Hazza," Louis whispered. "What was that about?"

"You'll see."

"Another surprise? God damn, this is too much."

"But wait..." Louis started. "Weren't you almost going to go to Chipotle when we were fighting in the car?"

"No. I had these reservations planned since this morning."

"You... sneaky little bastard."

"You love me."

"I love you."

"Your table," the waiter said, motioning to a small booth in the corner of the restaurant, away from the commotion of the rest of the people.

"Thank you," Harry commented.

"How did you manage to get us the only table in this room? There is literally one table in this entire room, and it's ours. How did you do this?" Louis asked, beginning to sit down.

Harry rushed over and pulled out Louis' chair for him, to which Louis thanked him with one brow raised.

"I have my ways."

"How many dates did you agree to go on?"

"Only seven."

The setup of the room was a bit weird. There was this one room in the restaurant that was obviously not meant to be eaten in, and through a large open door could the rest of it be seen. If anyone in the restaurant looked through the door, they could easily see Harry and Louis, but the boys could not hear them. It was bliss.

A waiter came over to them, once they were seated and comfortable, and asked them for their drink orders. Before Louis could answer, Harry rushed in.

"We'll take the best champagne you've got."

Okay, Louis was officially confused.

And a bit worried.

And a lot happy.

"What is this all about?" Louis questioned.

"I dunno. I mean, this vacation has been kind of terrible so far. And not the part about being with you, just the whole, you know, cutting and airplane and fake airplane and you being dead and the bathtub and the vomit and just the entire thing has been, like, not fun. And I just wanted to make you feel special and happy and yeah. I just, you're, like, I don't know. I just want you to be happy. And I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy."

Louis is stunned. Absolutely stunned. A lot awed, a bit wooed, and a tiny little bit fluttery. Well, not a tiny bit. A lot a bit. Like there are thousands of Monarch butterflies storming around in his stomach. In a volcano. Which is also in his stomach.

"W-wow," Louis said, his voice cracking. "I don't know what to say. Thank you, Harry. Thank you."

"Of course, Louis. You're my best mate."

The waiter came back with the champagne and the glasses. He poured it into the two crystal cups and handed them to the boys, who gratefully accepted them.

The lighting of the room was very, very dim, so Louis didn't really notice who the waiter was until now.

"Hey! You're that guy from the airport!" Louis practically shouted.

Ed smiled. "Yup. How are you?"

"I'm doing great. How are you?" Louis asked.

"I'm okay. I just quit my job at Target, mainly because the boss was a dick, but also because the only time I got to talk to people was when they asked me where the condoms were. I guess being with people is just better for me."

"I guess so."

Harry smiled to himself. Neither of those were the reasons he quit. There was one reason, and it was Harry. Well, not Harry himself, but more Harry and Louis. Ed wants to help out Harry as much as possible, for whatever reason, mainly because he's bored, but also because he thinks that both Harry and Louis are in love with each other and he wants to help them realize it.

A phone conversation between Ed and Harry at 7:05 a.m this morning

Ed: Hello?

Harry: Ed, hey, it's Harry.

Ed: Oh! Harry! Hey, how are you?

Harry: I'm good, I'm good. How are you?

Ed: I'm doing okay. My job at Target kind of sucks, but I'm okay.

Harry: Oh. I'm very sorry. Listen... would you mind doing me the biggest favor in the entire world? Bigger than big?

Ed: Sure, what's up?

Harry: Okay... so, there's this job opening at Olive Garden. This is a long shot, but I called them last night and it said that they were looking for a new waiter... and I kind of told them that I knew someone who would probably love to work there... and that person is you. Can you go and have an interview with them? If you don't want to, you don't have to, but it would mean a lot to me.

Ed: Wow- um, okay. Yeah, okay. I've been thinking about applying there but I've never really gotten to it. What time is the interview?

Harry: Eight.

Ed: In the morning?

Harry: Yeah.

Ed: Okay. Yeah, sure. But, can I ask why you want me to work there?

Harry: Um, so, it's Louis' birthday in five days and I really want to do something special for him, so I'm starting all of the presents and surprises now. Tonight, I'm taking Louis out to that restaurant, and I wanted to have them sing "Happy Birthday" and all that, and I bought this present for him and I wanted you to give it to him, like, so he wouldn't expect it. Would you mind doing that?

Ed: Wow. You are so romantic. What're you getting him?

Harry: Shut up. And I'm not telling you. You'll have to find out, you orange.

Ed: *laughs* I am not an orange. I am unique. Oh, I came up with a ship name for both of you.

Harry: Oh god. What is it?

Ed: Larry Stylinson.

Harry: Wow. How adorable.

Ed: Wow. How sarcastic.

Harry: I'm kidding, I think it's cute.

Ed: And guess what the people who ship you guys are called?

Harry: ...

Ed: Larries.

Harry: Jesus Christ.

Ed: All the love.

Harry: You went on my Twitter!

Ed: I stalked you.

Harry: Oh.

Ed: I ship bullshit.

Harry: I'm hanging up.

Harry: But thank you so much for doing this for me! I appreciate it so much!

Ed: Always in my heart.

Harry: Lord jesus.

Ed: Chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in pa-

Ed: Harry?

Ed: God damn.

Present time

"So, anyways, I would like to have the-" Louis started.

"Nope. Sorry, mate, but Harry here already had a meal for you specially made," Ed said, winking at Harry.

"What- what meal is it?" Louis asked.

"You'll see," Harry smirked.

Ed walked away and practically ran into the kitchen, where literally all the staff were waiting for him.

"So?" one of them asked.

"Are they together yet?" came another.

An overflow of questions and remarks came from the people in the kitchen, all to be shut down by one sentence.

"Not yet, but I need you guys to make the dish- and bring out the big guns."

The whole kitchen crew cheered and started chanting "Larry, Larry, Larry!"

Okay, so maybe Ed filled them in on a few things.

More than a few.

He also may have stalked both boys on twitter and found Liam, Niall, and Zayn.

And he may have texted them.

And asked them to tell him everything they knew about Larry.

Who would have known that the Irish guy with the bad dye job was already a Larrie? And a demon one at that.

The other two, they're more of, like, right before dark but not chill Larries.

Anyways, the staff was ready to watch them kiss.

They're Larries, too.

"Cheers," Harry says, holding up his glass of champagne.

"Cheers," Louis replies.

"So," Louis starts, taking a large sip of the liquid. "Which one of us is going to drive back to the hotel? Because I don't think it should be me."

"Don't worry about that, I have it all taken care of. You just sit back, relax, and enjoy our time together," Harry replies, calmly taking a sip of his drink.

"What've you got planned?" Louis asks.

"Nothing for you to worry about, Princess."

Louis practically chokes on his champagne, but keeps it to himself.

"So," he starts. "How has this vacation been for you?"

"Well, I mean, like, I... it started out great. Yeah, we had a pretty nice flight, then we got here, with a limo and the hotel and the suite and everything, and the car, and we looked at the stars and watched the sunrise and then we went to DisneyWorld and then... then it kind of went to shit. First it was the airplane situation, the fake airplane situation, and the dream and the alcohol and the crying, and then it was you waking up like that, and then," Harry winces. "You... cutting yourself. And then me being so fucking stupid as to go out when I think you're fine just because you told me you were, even though you obviously weren't, and then I come back and you're laying a bathtub full of blood and you're fucking dead, and I just fall apart because imagining you not being alive... it breaks me. I cannot imagine living a life where you aren't with me, right by my side. I can't fucking imagine you not being alive. I would kill myself. I would fucking kill myself. And I don't know why I feel this way, because, as much as I love them, I probably wouldn't kill myself if Zayn or Niall or Liam died. Sure, I'd cry for probably months and I'd sure as hell become depressed, but with you, the second I'd find out you were dead, I'd kill myself just to be able to spend more time with you in heaven or hell or wherever we go. So, Lou, my vacation has been interesting. Very, very, interesting. How has it been for you?" he finishes.

"Uh... I- I'm... wow, okay. I mean, it means a lot to me that I mean that much to you. It really does. Because you mean the exact same to me. If you died, I'd be in the fucking ground, right there next to you. I always want to be with you- I always want to be by your side. And when I'm not, I just get so upset and frustrated and it seems like nothing goes right in this world. And I just love you, and you're really fucking special to me and god damnit Harry, I want you to know that. You mean the world to me. And I- I know that best mates don't really act like this, they don't say the things that we say or act the way that we act, but honestly, I don't fucking care. I don't care what we are as long as we're doing it together," Louis pauses. "Damn, that felt good. It feels like a weight as been lifted off of my chest."

Harry can't speak for a second. If Louis really meant it when he said, "I know that best mates don't act like this... but honestly, I don't fucking care. I don't care what we are as long as we're doing it together." then does that mean that he would date Harry? "I don't care what we are." as in he doesn't care if they date or stay friends? Does that mean that he likes Harry? Because, as of right now, Harry would be lying if he said he wouldn't date Louis. And Harry doesn't even fucking know what that means.

"I-" Harry starts, before he sees Ed coming from the corner of his eye. "I feel the exact same way about you," he rushes out.

Ed walks over with two plates of food. Louis' eyes light up, and Harry can swear he sees a tear in one of them, but Louis blinks it away.

"Alright, I've got two plates of chicken, stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in parma ham, with a side of some mashed potatoes. Is there anything else you'd like?" Ed asks.

"No, thank you. And seriously, thank you," Harry says.

"Of course, mate."

Ed walks away, leaving just the boys to stare at the food. Louis is looking down at it, completely awed. As he looks up, Harry silently praises himself for knowing his best friend, and for knowing a tear when he sees one.

"I," Louis starts, wiping away a tear. "Do not fucking deserve you."

"Yeah," Harry says, reaching over and grabbing Louis' hand. "You do."

Louis blushes, and Harry brings his hand up to kiss one of his knuckles, then chuckles lightly and places it back down.

Meanwhile, the entire kitchen staff has put their life on hold and is watching them intently. After they see Harry put Louis' hand down, they all start jumping up and down and cheering. Okay, so maybe Ed filled them in on a lot.

The two boys immediately dig in to their meal, both agreeing that Louis made it better. Harry made Louis promise that he would make it when they got home. Louis just smiled and said that he already was home.

•••

After the meal was finished, and the boys were just sipping champagne, Ed came over again.

"Whoooo's ready for dessert?" he asked.

"Ugh, not me. I'm stuffed. I feel like one of those stuffed ducks," Louis replied.

"Ooookay... well... you don't have a choice, because Harry specially ordered dessert for you! So unstuff yourself!" Ed laughed, racing back to the kitchen.

"You. Are. Too. Good. To. Me," Louis said, annunciating his words by poking Harry in the chest with each one.

"Just paying you back for all you do for me."

And at that, Ed came back with two Creme Brûlées, perfectly torched. He set them down on the table and bowed.

"I hate you," Louis said.

"Why?"

"Because I love you so damn much."

And the kitchen staff cheered.

•••

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Louis, happy birthday to you!" was the sound that came from Ed and the rest of the kitchen staff as they piled into the room.

"Wow, thank you guys, but it's not my birthday yet..." Louis started.

"Yeah, I know, but we're starting the celebration now," Harry smiled.

"Alright, everybody, clear out! Go back to doing your jobs!" Ed screamed, causing a simultaneous groan to erupt from the crowd.

As they left, Ed walked over to the small table, looking at Harry with unsure eyes. Harry nodded, and Ed pulled out a small box, wrapped, of course, from his back pocket.

Louis' eyes widened.

"Harry... what is thi-" he tried to say, before Ed handed him the box and practically skipped away.

"Happy day one of your five-day birthday," he smiled.

"Oh my god, Hazza."

As Louis was opening the box, Harry was pulling out his own piece to the puzzle. Louis unwrapped the paper and saw the small, velvet box. He gasped.

He opened it and all of the air was taken out of his lungs.

There, laying in all of its glory, was...

A necklace.

It was a beautiful, silver necklace, and attached to it was a metal key. It obviously was not a real key, but it was small, very small.

When Louis looked up, he saw that Harry was wearing a necklace, too.

One that had a lock on it.

Louis took out the necklace, noticing the small paper underneath it. He looked up at Harry, with tears in his eyes, and smiled. Smiled the warmest smile, the loveliest smile, the most meaningful smile he's ever smiled. A crinkle smile.

Harry got out of his chair and practically sashayed over to Louis. He grabbed the necklace and wrapped it around Louis' neck, clipping it into place. It fell gracefully over his neck, and he picked up the small key that meant more than anything. Harry put his hands around Louis' upper waist, to tell him to stand up, and he did so.

When he stood up, Harry made sure that they faced each other. He grabbed his lock, and Louis grabbed his key. Technically, since they weren't a real lock and key, they didn't actually fit together. But neither of the boys cared.

Louis suddenly remembered the piece of paper, and leaned back to grab it. He turned back to the younger boy, their lips but an inch away, and read it.

"You have the key to my heart. Harry bets Louis that Louis won't unlock it."

Louis lifted his head ever so slightly, just so he could see Harry's face better. He wrapped his finger around a lock of the taller boy's hair and pushed it behind his ear, so he could see his beautiful features.

He leaned in, their lips almost touching, and whispered, "I think you've already lost the bet."

And Harry thinks that he's right.

•••

A/N:

ASFHAKJSFASKJFNSDKJFBDKSJFKJDGKFASDJNDSKGASJHFAKSJFHKAJFNBKDSJFKjdbskjBKDSJGSJDHKSJDHGKSJAHDGKSJHLARRYISSOREALSDKJGBSKJGKSDJBGK.

Hey.

I kind of just died while writing that bit. Um, yeah. DEad.

So... I dunno if y'all have heard... but I'm writing a new fic!!11!21##11!1

It's basically just a ton of cute ass larry one shots. The first one will be lowercase, and then I'm going to have an uppercase one, so people have a choice.

Buuttt,,, heyy,,, I'm kind of looking for someone to beta that fic? If you don't know what a beta is, it's basically just a person who goes through someone's work and edits anything that is wrong, or if the author asks them to edit a specific thing, they would.

I kind of need someone to help me write the new fic in uppercase letters as I write it. So, every chapter I write, they would copy and paste it and write everything uppercase (not everything, but you know what I mean.)

Please comment here if you would be amazing and do that for me!

Also, I've sent some of my writing out to, like, a ton of publishing journals, so I have a really big chance of getting published! I'll keep you updated!!

Alright. I love you all.

All the love.

Zoe xx

INSTAGRAM: hoeforlarries/larryforthenight

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Fake love De :)

Fanfiction

85.9K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 33.1K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
406K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
971K 38.7K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...