My life is far from perfect(E...

By cuttiewerewolf-lover

More

My life is far from perfect(1)
my unknown savior(2)
she wakes (NICKS POV#1)(3)
she wakes (#2) Invys pov(4)
oh how i hate the the word....mate(5)
sparks(6)
flashbacks....what happened to the bitch Claire? :)(7)
the dream(8)
My two boys(9)
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER! PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
nothe talk(11)
new kid (12)
im trying (13)
dude! (14)
The plan in action (15)
mystery girl (16)
Memories....it's her (17)
The past and the pain (18)
should i tell him? (20)
pain and pleasure (21)
pleasure (22)
life (23)
i told you i was coming back(24)
whats going to happen now? (25)
who knew (26)
This is not a chapter. It is the list of characters
A Night in the Dark (27)
something to be afraid of (28)
In trouble, sadness, and the beating(29)
At the hospital...again (30)
Oh Deshawn (31)
The carnival and Fun?(32)
Trying not to 'Jump' anyone(33)
Ivy(34)
Another mate drama(35)
Their Decision(36)
Broken Glass (37)
School (38)
What's done in the dark, Comes to the light.(39)
A few days(40)
Past Mistakes(41)
Attacks and Wedding gowns(42)
Hurry Adian!(43)
Cant you save me?! (44)
Epilogue: forever yours, and theirs

force and tears(19)

2.8K 32 2
By cuttiewerewolf-lover

“Invy please” nick begged…again…and again.

I sat on top of my bed with the curtains drawn and the blinds down. After my freak out with the cutting they safety proofed my room while I was in the hospital for loss of blood.

I feel like a prisoner in my own home. Damn them!

They took everything sharp from my room. They took anything that I can hurt myself with. That includes my wooden dresser replaced with a plastic one that I can’t break.  My bed was replaced with an air mistress.

They barred my window. (I don’t know why because I wouldn’t jump out.) They changed my glass windows with bullet proof windows. They put carping in my bathroom so I won’t hurt myself on the stupid tiles.  And put a timer on the water so I won’t drown myself in my bathroom. They also took my mirror and replaced it with a shinny material so it works like a mirror.

I’ve been on house arrest for 3 days and I refuse to eat. Hey didn’t think about that, did they?

So they’ve been at my door every hour to try to get me to eat because I’m still healing and I have to eat to keep my blood pleasure from dropping too much. But I’m not eating and I can die so they will hurt but on the bad side I’m weak as hell. The most I can do is sit up and walk the 10 feet to my bathroom and back. With a lot of struggling might I add?

Wondering why don’t they just don’t bust in here and force the food down my throat….well, one the doors lock and I only have the key. Two, I threaten that if they try to kick the door down or try to force me to do anything I will kill myself.

How? Well I had this knife secretly stashed in my room and the first time they tried to force me to eat after David had found where mom hid the extra key to my room and I put it up to my throat and threatened to kill myself if they ever try to do that again. They tried to reason with me but I just pressed down harder until I had cut through my skin and blood was dripping down my neck. They panicked and I watched as they slowly walked out of my room. David ran out and got mom.

 I hid the knife again when mom came in with a ghostly expression on her face. Once she saw the blood she started to tear up and ran to me. I know that I was supposed to feel guilty but I only felt pain and as mom wrapped my cut she started humming a song that she used to sing to me when I was little. I followed the lyrics in my head. It was girls just wanna have fun by Cyndi Lauper. She always said that boys just didn’t understand girls, so don’t try to let them figure you out….Unless you want them to.

I didn’t know I had tears in my eyes until she whipped them away.  I saw the way she looked at me as she walked out the room.

“I’m sorry” I whispered into the darkness as I silently cried.

Mom hasn’t come to see me after that but I see her shadow stop at my room many times.

“Please invy…please eat something.” Nick begged snapping me out of my flashback. “Please.”

I sighed and swung my legs over the “bed” and slowly walked to the door. I pulled the key out of my pants pocket and unlocked the door. It slowly crept open. In front of my stood a weary looking Nick.

Before I could say something I was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

“I’m so sorry invy.” Nick said pain clearly in his voice. “Please believe me, I’m so sorry.”

I stayed silent. I haven’t talked to anyone since I awoken in the hospital. They tried everything thinking that I was going back to my old self but I haven’t budged.

“Please talk to me invy” I felt Nick’s stare boring into my head. I just wiggled, well tried to wiggle out of his grasp. When he got the picture that I wanted him to let go he did and I fell to the floor with a thump.

“Oh my god invy! Are you okay.” Nick asked worried as he tried to help me back up my I just moved out of his grasp.

I looked up and saw pain and hurt in his eyes but I didn’t care. My pain was far worse than his.

“Invy i--” I cut him off. I raised my hand just telling him to stop. I tried to stand up but I kept falling. I’m too weak. Nick tried to help me again but I just moved. He sighed and left my room and I heard his footsteps fade away. I few minutes later I heard multiple sets of footsteps coming my way. I sat on the floor and watched my doorway.

The first face I saw was Adian. He looked terrible. It looks like he hasn’t slept for days. Well I bet I didn’t look any different either.  It made my heart break. David soon followed him. Adian hasn’t seen me on the floor and his eyes darted franticly around my room looking for me until his gaze landed on me.

Adian pov:

I’ve been cussing out David and nick for saying the things they said to invy. I went wolf on them when they told me what had happened. It took 5 grown men to pull me off them and a tranquilizer dart to stop from killing them.

They wouldn’t let me in the hospital because when they told me that she could have died from so much lost of blood I tried to rip their throats out.

I didn’t calm down until they told me that she was at home resting. I relaxed a little but my wolf was growling and trying to get out and kill the person who did this to her.

David and nick safety proofed her room. I didn’t care what they did along as she was safe.

When they brought her home she didn’t eat or drink anything. I felt her pain and it was tearing me apart. They tried to reason with her to eat, but when they couldn’t they tried to force her but she threatened to kill herself.

I tried to get into her house and force food down her throat myself. I didn’t want her to die. She is my life, my world, my everything and if she died I would to. I wouldn’t be able to bear it.

It hasn’t been long time since I met her but the bond was growing fast and as an alpha it was worst. I haven’t slept since she was in the hospital. Today they finally let me in the house just to be near her.

~~~~~~<3

Dude you look like shit” David said

“Well I feel like shit” I growled back

Where’s nick?” I questioned

“Trying to get invy to eat….again” I felt pain strike my heart as I hers that.

I sighed and was about to say something when Nick came down the stairs.

“Invy’s awake and she opened her door for me.” He didn’t even finish what he was saying because I was already up the stairs.

I got to her door and franticly trying to find her. My eyes finally landed on my angle on the floor.

She looked so weak. Her face was pale and she looked to skinny…unhealthy skinny. I stared into her eyes and they looked so lifeless. They showed hurt, pain. Before I knew it I was in front of her. I wrapped my arms around her.

She struggled in my arms but I just held on tight. She gave up and cried. I held her close to my heart and faintly heard the door close. I picked her up and carried her to her so-called bed.

I held her till her shacking stopped and her breathing became heavy. I pulled away from her and laid her down. Her arms reached out searching for me until I grabbed her hands and laid down beside her. She scooted closer and buried her head into my chest. This is how it’s supposed to be.

I laid watching her for the rest of the night until sleep over took me.

This is how it’s suppose to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 5 56
"Touch my mate again and you're dead! Got it?!" "Y-yes sir!" Started: April 4,2023 Completed: June 14, 2023 *Language, Trigger Warnings, Mature Theme...
216K 6.2K 13
Lucy is a 17 year old girl she has an abusive father and she self harms what happens when the hybrid that everyone is afraid of comes to her town and...
195 29 19
depressing and gay