A Second Chance (Squeal to Fr...

By StoriesByAlexis

HI THIS IS THE SEQUEL FOR 'Friends With Benefits' IF YOU LIKE TO READ THE SEX FILLED BOOK YOU CAN FIND IT IN... More

A Second Chance (Squeal to Friends With Benefits)
Chapter 1: YES...
Chapter 2: THE FLIGHT BEGINS
Chapter 3: NEW HOME
Chapter 4: "I MISS THIS"
Chapter 5: CLUBBING
Chapter 6: THUDS
Chapter 7: HER,
Chapter 8: "...BEST WAY TO..." *VERY SMUTTY*
Chapter 9: STARING AT ME...
Chapter 10: MOOCH 'N' GIRLFRIEND
Chapter 11: YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
Chapter 12: NEW LIKINGS AND A SHOW
Chapter 13: NANDO'S & ONEDIRECTIONSTAGRAM
Chapter 14: SEXY NIGHT WEAR
Chapter 15: FOREVER AND ALWAYS (PART 2)
Chapter 16: HEADLINES
Chapter 17: NIGHTMARES AND A PROMISE
Chapter 18: ;)
Chapter 19: "YOU ARE..."
Chapter 20: "CALM DOWN FIGHTER"
Chapter 21: THE 1ST
Chapter 22: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY"
Chapter 23: "ANGER?"
Chapter 24: "KNOCKED YOU OUT!?"
Chapter 25: NONSENSE
Chapter 26: THE JOURNAL
QUESTION TO YOU GUYS
Chapter 28: HER SECRET
Chapter 29: WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME
Chapter 30: DEVILS NAME
Chapter 31: HARD AND FAST
Chapter 32: "CLOSE YOUR EYES"
Chapter 33: "OH GOD"
Chapter 34: IS IT THE END?
Chapter 35: DARCY?
Chapter 36: GET ME IN THE CAR!
Chapter 37: OH GOD OW!
Chapter 38: "YOU DID IT AGAIN STYLES"
Chapter 39: SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW
EPILOGUE
END NOTES PLEASE READ
NEW BOOKS!

Chapter 27: "HAPPY WITH CARTER NOW..."

8.3K 212 33
By StoriesByAlexis

“I-I”

“I told you not to be in here, WHY ARE YOU IN HERE!” she practically screamed,

“I-I” I still couldn’t find the words to say as my scare was still holding my body in place. She lunge towards me or what I thought. She pushed me away and before I could move I stumbled back.

“Why didn’t you listen to me, what part of don’t fucking come in here don’t you understand!” her voice got louder and I can feel the heat radiating off her skin boiling me like I was in a pot of water on a stove.

“Lex…I’m, I’m sorry I-I” as she stuffed the horrible letter in the envelope, she reached for the razor and hissed as it cut her finger. She sat back and examined her finger as the small blood started to fall.

“Are- are you okay?” I tried to move closer to her but when she looked back up at me all hell broke loose.

“Don’t touch me, and don’t call me Lex. Move!” she barked and reached for the journal, “Why Harry, WHY! Why didn’t you listen to me, I let you into my home that I so badly tried to hide from you, all of you. Are you satisfied, are you happy you know now!” she got up and threw the stuff in the corner and got closer to my face as I tried to crawl back but my back hit the wall.

“What’s going on?” Liam came in rubbing his eyes. Alexis ignored his presents.

“What more do you want to know, is it your goal to get me like this…angry!” I could see the darkness take over her eyes, her body.

“Alexis please calm down.” Liam tried to tug her back but she pushed him too and he knocked over one of the trophy boxes, Alexis lunged for me and I felt the sting to my face as she slapped the left of my cheek, expecting a punch I tried to hold her arms back from striking my face again.

“Louis! Lou!” Liam shouted as he tried to pry Alexis off me. Louis came rushing in confused and half asleep but he followed Liam practically ripping Alexis off of me. They fall back and still hold Alexis with them as she tries to come at me again.

Surprisingly Carter rushes in taking in the scene, “What the fuck is going on?” he walks towards Louis and Liam kneeling down in front of Alexis but she’s so focused on getting to me that she doesn’t notice him.

“Alexis…Lex…LEXY!” he yells and does what no one expected.

He raises his hand and connects it to her cheek jerking her head and eyes to the floor. Her hair keratins her face, he removes Liam and Louis’ hold on her arms and motions them to scoot back, which they do while Liam rubs his head.

“Alexis, Lexy baby please.” Baby, what the hell. The words Carter let out took us all by surprise. He whispered into her ear and she nodded, Carter helped her up and held her by the waste.

“Get out, all of you!”She growled, “NOW!” I hurried to my feet,

“Where’s the bag you needed?” Carter says in a low voice as she locks he room, she gestures to the closet.

“Alexis I-,” I was about to apologize

“Don’t, I want you all to be gone by the time I get back.” She says in a low heart breaking voice.

“Ale-,” Liam started but she held her hand up to silence him.

“Don’t call me, don’t come near me, just leave me alone, all of you.” She said, Carter came back with a duffle bag and she intertwined her fingers with his.

“Ready?” Carter says almost in a whisper, she just nods. The sight nearly kills me.

As they walk down the stairs, she turns back to us with red glossy eyes and small tears stain her cheeks.

“I mean it.” She says and continues downstairs. I don’t move till I hear the door lock.

“Harry what the fuck just happened, what happened to the plan?” Liam says nudging my shoulder.

“Plan, what plan?” Louis exclaims.

“Harry made me fake that there were crowds outside our houses and pretend Paul told us to stay away. Harry somehow knew she would let us stay and he was supposed to win her back but I guess he can’t listen to her!” Liam was angry, he didn’t want to go along with it in the first place but I had to practically beg him.

“What was in the room anyway?” Liam huffs walking down stairs.

“She has everything, the letter, the razor, the ripped bracelet pieces. Her journal was worst it had everything she felt, she did, when she cried, every moment I’ve ever hurt her, when she drank, when she cut, she has night terrors now.” I said as I plopped down on the black leather couch.

“Night terrors?” Niall came in surprisingly

“Niall, why you up its way to early for you?” Louis says

“What? You cant possibly think we can sleep with all the yelling and thuds. Eleanor’s in the shower and Zayn’s just laying in bed.” He explains walking into the kitchen like it was his own.

“You guys heard?” I ask great now they know it’s my fault she left…again.

“Yeah it was pretty intense and are they together?” Niall questions

“Who?”

“Alexis and Carter. We heard him call her babe.” Niall explains, Louis comes down with El and Zayn trails along  enveloped in his phone.

“Alexis is coming back at 8 later.” Zayn tells us as we sit in the living rooms   

“How do you know?” El ask

“She texted me.” After that we just sat there, my mind and conscience beating me up.

Alexis’ POV

“Turn to the side.” The photographer instructed me, it took the makeup artist almost an hour to hide the puffiness. I can’t believe Harry didn’t listen to me I rather had them burn down my house instead of finding my thoughts, thoughts as in my journal. Everything I couldn’t say to anyone was in that book. 

“LEXY!!” the yelling of my name snapped me out of my inner anger.

“Huh?  Sorry are we done?” she nodded; I walk off set and go back to my small dressing room.

“I need a freaking day out.” I huff and plop down on the couch while Tristan picks out my outfit. The idea popped into my head.

“Carter grab my phone and text Brianna, tell her to meet me at the mall in an hour.” I get dressed while he listens to me.

After the whole Harry relationship blew up in my face, the closes thing to a girl-friend was Ayden’s 16 year old sister. She was surprisingly there for me and tried to understand how I felt.

“She’s on her was she said.” I nodded at him and we walked to the car.

Carter went back to the center and I was left waiting for Bri at the front entrance. I pretended to text or be busy on my phone till I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and see a young teen age girl.

“um hi, can I help you?” I moved my bangs that covered my forehead and put on a smile for the stranger.

“Are you Alexis Brooks?” Just a fan, wait but they know me by Lexy…

“Uh yeah.” My nerves jumped, why was I being so nervous

“You were Harry’s girlfriend, from One Direction.” Ugh I thought we were over this.

“Was. Now if you don’t move out my way I’ll have to use these hands to push you out the way.” I almost laugh at the girls face as Bri uses her sass.

“Brianna! I’m sorry someone hasn’t had their Starbucks today, nice to meet you.” I hang my arm around Bri pulling her away from the unintended scene she caused. She slips out of my grip and turns around.

“And it’s Lexy Brooks the number 1 UK MMA female fighter, best recognize.” My face is red from holding in my laughter. As we get in the mall I stop her.

“’Best recognize’?” I question  

“Sorry I was watching Honey Boo Boo when you texted. So about that part you mentioned Starbucks…pleeeease.” She holds her hands up in a praying position. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

“So Harry really read it, like-,”

“All of it, but I don’t want to talk about that. we’ll get some lunch.” I said walking in H&M looking at dresses, when I felt Bri stop moving and start to hit my arm and it was quite annoying.

“What, stop that’s annoy-,” I started

“Shh look look look.” I looked to where she was looking, my eyes went wide as I see him stomping towards me.

“Is that-,”

“Harry?” I said finishing her sentence “Harry what the hell are you doing here?”

“Look I know you’re pissed as shit but we need to talk please.” He started to pull me, and I reached for Brianna but her being Bri step back.

“Maybe it’s time? Don’t worry Aden’s outside.” ugh I wanted to scream but knowing that Harry is Harry Styles would create a mob and I’m not the best at being in mobs from the balloon incident.

“Ugh Harry stop, leave me alone. Let go!” he pushes me into an empty mall room. “Harry what the fu-,”

“Just stop please look two minutes and I’ll leave you alone.” Why me why can’t this stop why can’t life see I want to be happy. But he did say he’ll leave me alone after this…

“Fine but you stay there, you come near me I swear to my grave you’ll walk out of here with a broken nose.” I still had that anger in me this morning.

“Thank you, okay look I’ll start from the beginning. Remember the day you came home with the new hair and-,” he started but I hate remembering it. That’s the day I cried myself to sleep in Zayn’s home.

“Minute and 30 seconds,” I warned, why was he bringing shit up.

“Sorry, the meeting they called me in before you came home, Martin from management said we needed drama, that everyone was getting tired and was going to move onto another story, so he told me to start something, little but well I don’t have an excuse for being a dick, I had no idea how far I went till you were going to leave.” When he finished he was kneeling in front of me where I was sitting on the white chair, if he thought this would change anything it only made it worst.

 “So what you’re saying is that you hurt me and made fun of me for management and fame?” I shot back

“Ye- wait no well yeah, no that it’s not like that.” He stuttered

“Then what are you exactly say Harry because that’s what just came out of your mouth. Is that why you wanted me to move in with you so you can have a new story for the tabloids!” I got up pacing around the room, was what I thought we had was a lie?

“Lex, Alexis you know that’s not true, I love you you should know that. Alexis I miss you, I want you back but I see I’m too late. I see how happy you are with Carter.” He said still kneeling on the floor picking at his fingers, Carter?

“Carter? Harry what the hell are you talking about?” I was getting more irritated by the minute.

“Alexis you don’t have to hide it, we all heard when he called you babe and when he-,”

“Harry he calls me babe as in the way every UK person calls girls love! Carter has a damn girlfriend!” I look back at Harry to and see he’s closer to me and almost in my face.

“I miss you,” I can feel my back touch the cold wall as I’m cornered.

“Harry just stop it’s not going to happen” he ignores my protest and grips my hand,

“I want you to take me back.” He purrs and keeps his eyes on our fiddling hands as he takes my other in his.

“Harry ple-,”

“Shh.” He looks me in the eye, my voice is caught in my throat as he holds me by my waist. “I miss you Alexis I want you to take me back, I promise I won’t hurt you again, Please.” My mind goes crazy for every word he says.

What am I doing? I told myself not to fall for any games. “Harry please stop I-I can’t do this.” I feel my conscience telling me how stupid I am and to take him back as I push past him and start for the door, but I’m yanked back and turned back into Harry.

My body explodes with the feel of his soft cold lips. My body releases the stress and tenseness in my body and I practically melt in his hands. My fingers disobey my self control and snake into his hair pushing off his beanie, oh how I missed his wavy hair.

I feel the cold wall again as my leg is lifted by Harry’s arm to his waist and presses against me, I need to stop this but I’ve missed his touch so much. My hips have a mind of their own and roll against his. The way our skinny jeans block us from contact kills me.

“I need you Alexis.” His breath gives me chills as it fans over my moist lips, what if he hurts me again?

“Please I-I think about you every day, hour, minute, second, all the time. I miss you I-I,”

“Okay,” I let go of my worries and let whatever comes out of my mouth answer for me. I open my eyes and see a wide eyed beautiful human being I longed for. Just by seeing his green eyes again sparked the stinging in my eyes and for the first time in months a single tear slipped out breaking my no crying rule, but this was different, they were happy tears.

His thumb lightly brushed the droplet away, he opened his mouth to say something but I couldn’t wait anymore and wrapped my arms around his neck making him stumble back but caught himself. The feeling of him wrapping his arms around my waist was pure bliss.

“I’ve missed you so much.” His muffled voice spoke into my hair, he let his hand grip to my waist to pull back but I tightened my grip.

“Don’t let me go…please don’t let me go.” My voice full of emotion that I’ve been hiding for what feels like forever, our bodies lowered as we never broke our embrace. When I opened my eyes I saw the floor through my blurry vision, I could feel our bodies start to rock and his hands tighten around me.

“I won’t baby, I promise.”

If when I thought it wasn’t possible I have my Harry back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you all next Sunday…sexual scene next time <3

-a

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 31 11
11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
9.2K 249 24
Sequel to The Car Crash! This book is now finished
3.6K 34 20
[COMPLETED] I'm bad at descriptions but it's a good story so read it!