Church Boy (boyxboy)

De xNo_Jimmy_Protestedx

"This is all my fault. Mine, yours and Lizas." I laugh bitterly. "If she hadn't told me to em-embrace this li... Mais

Warnings
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Another Big Thank You!
Twenty-Eight
bonus chapter 28.5
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
End
Dancing with the Devil
DWTD - 2

Fifteen

10.8K 338 346
De xNo_Jimmy_Protestedx

Fifteen
edited
-Get ya holy water ready-

Harry sat on the edge of the bed, his palm pressed against his cock through his jeans. As I stood up infront of him, I suddenly felt nervous and insecure.

"Go on, baby. You're gorgeous." Harry breathed, pressing his hand down harder before gripping his thigh.

I closed my eyes and pretended I was back at that party where I met Harry. I thought back to when I was dancing.

I swayed my hips as I did then and began removing my shirt. I turned around, hips still moving as I loosened the string of my sweatpants. I moved my hips side to side slowly as I pushed my pants down and bent over to get them past my knees.

I stepped out of them, my hips moving faster again. I could feel as my booty jiggled in my boxers. I turn to the side and slowly pulled my boxers down a bit, revealing my bare hip before I pulled them back up and had my back towards Harry again.

I moved slowly now as I pulled my boxers down. Slowly revealing my bare bum. When I bent over, I knew my hole was on display. Once I stepped out of those, I turned back towards Harry, or what I hope was Harry as I kept my eyes close.

I suddenly felt the same anxiety as I did when he told me to strip. What if he didn't like it? What if he fell asleep?

I opened my eyes and I swear I had never seen Harry's eyes so dark or so hard in his pants.

"D-Did I do good daddy?" I asked, my hands moving to cover my half hard cock. Harry opened his mouth and let out a groan.

"Such a good boy. You did so well. Come help daddy undress." Harry spoke, his tone rushed.

I nodded and reached for his jeans. He pulled his shirt over his head while I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

"Gotta stand up daddy." Harry stood up, forcing me to get on my knees to pull his pants down and off his angles.

"Wanna try sucking daddy?"

I looked up at Harry. I wanted to make him feel good, but I don't want to mess up. Harry cupped my cheek.

"You don't have to, Lou." He whispered.

I shook my head fast, my hand moving to hold Harry's base.

"Wanna try...just, help okay?" I whispered. Harry nodded, blowing me a kiss. I giggled and blushed.

"Spit on your hand then stroke me up and down okay?" I nodded and spit on my hand. I grabbed Harry's and stroked him up and down, loving the way his breath picked up.

I looked up at Harry, he stared back at me.

"N-Now lick around the head." I did as I was instructed.

I pressed my tongue against the tip before licking around it. I could taste the fruits Harry had been eating. Harry's hand moved to my hair, he held my fringe back.

"You're doing so good Lou, now all you have to do is suck on it. Kind of like a Popsicle. No teeth."

I nodded, pulled back a little to lick my lips. I pumped Harry once, twice and this I sucked him down, my lips covering my teeth. I keep going down until my lips meet my hands.

Harry cursed above me and his hand tightened in my hair. I started to bob my head up and down, occasionally moving my hand as Harry moaned.

I pressed my tongue against the vein on the bottom of his cock and kept bobbing, breathing through my nose. Harry's hips pushed forward and I made a noise of surprise before pulling off.
"Sorry. Fuck, do you not have a gag reflex?"

I blushed, dropping my hand from his cock and nodded.

"Want to try something else?" Harry massaged where his hand was in my hair. I nodded slightly.

"But, my knees are hurting daddy." Harry nodded.

"Okay baby girl, lay on your back. Daddy is gonna fuck that pretty little mouth."

I blushed and got up, laying down on the bed. My hand moved to grab my cock but Harry shook his head and got on top of me.

"Don't touch, until daddy is in that mouth okay?"

"Yes, daddy."

Harry straddled my chest and tapped my chin. I opened my mouth for him as he grabbed the base of his cock and rubbed the head of it over my lips. I looked up at Harry, his eyes were fixated on my lips. Hesitantly, I licked the head of cock and that's all it took for him to push his pēnis into my mouth.

I moved my hands to his bum, held it as Harry rocked his hips back and front, slowly. Obviously enjoying the drag of his cock on my tongue. Harry's free hand slid up my forehead and into my hair before tightening harshly. I chocked on Harry's cock when a moan tried to escape.

"You like that? Like daddy pulling your hair and fucking your mouth baby? Such a good boy." Harry moaned, pushing himself faster and further into my mouth. "Love your mouth baby girl."

I moved my tongue around as much as I could with Harry moving and tried to swallow the spit gathering in my mouth. Harry pushed himself forward and cursed. His movements stopping , the hand that was on his cock, now against the headboard. He slowly pulled out of my mouth.

"You're so perfect." Harry began to move down my body, stopping when we were face to face and he was laying between my legs. He pecked my mouth. Once. Twice. A third time then pulled away.

"'M gonna fuck you so hard." Harry sat back on his knees, my legs over his thighs, and held three of his fingers up. "Suck."

I sucked his fingers into my mouth, my hands clenching the bed sheets.

"Get my fingers nice and wet. Just like that...good boy." Harry spoke. After a few seconds, maybe 10, Harry pulled his fingers from my mouth.

"Gonna prep me now daddy? Get me ready for you?" I felt slightly awkward dirty talking, I'm not sure I'm doing it right. He nods and circles his fingers around my rim, pushing in two.

"H-Harry." I whined high in my throat. He leaned down and pressed small kisses to my face.

" I'm sorry babe." He mumbled against the corner of my lips. He sat back again and reached for my cock, pumping me a few times.

I moaned and lifted my hips, watching Harry's hand on my cock.

"Move please." Harry moved his fingers slow at first, twisting and turning them, scissoring
them before he moved them faster. My hips lifted from the bed, I grabbed my own hair and whimpered.

"W-Want. Please. Pleasepleaseplease" I babbled.

Harry shushed me and pushed a third finger in me. I groaned loudly, I felt so full and Harry wasn't even in me yet. Harry let go of my cock but kept pumping his fingers.

"H-Harry-Daddy- pleaseplease." I whimpered when Harry pulled his fingers free. Harry spits on his palm before rubbing his cock, he holds the base, moving his cock up and down my crack.

"Ready for daddy's cock?"

I whined high in my throat when the head of his dīck caught my rim.

"Y-yes. Please daddy. I've been so good." Harry hummed and leaned down, pressing his lips to mine before pulling back only slightly.

"You've been so good for daddy." He whispered, his lips brushing mine. Harry sits back on his knees and spreads my cheeks with one hand, the other still holding his cock.

He pushed forward, filling me up slowly as I whimpered. He was so big. Harry pushed all the way inside me, not moving yet, as I tried to relax my body. Harry grabbed my left thigh, his right hand pressing into the bed near my head.

"Move please." He didn't need to be told twice. He pulled out until only the tip of him was still inside before he slammed back in. I choked on a moan and grabbed at his back.

He leaned down more and moved his hips faster. I moaned and whimpered and whined and gasped with every press of his hips to mine.

"You feel so good baby boy. So hot and tight for daddy. Making him feel so good. Do you feel good baby? Is-fuck-is daddy making you feel good?"

I moaned louder before Harry pressed his lips to mine, swallowing all my moans.

"F-feels so good daddy. L-love your-your-" I couldn't finish the sentence. Harry slowed down to a grind. His face moved to my neck, lips against my ear.

"Go ahead baby boy. Finish the sentence. "

I swallowed. "I love your...cock inside me. Makes me feel so good." My eyes closed as I felt my orgasm building and my cheeks burning.

Harry sat back again, hands on my hips, when he started to slam into me. The sound of our skin slapping together mixed in with my moans and Harry's grunts.

"Gonna cum?" He asked. I nodded quickly, trying to push back against Harry's thrusts.

"M-Make me cum." Harry moved faster, changing his angles, and hit my prostate head on. I could feel my eyes roll back, my limbs getting heavy.

"Cum for me."

-
-
-

When I woke up, I was wrapped in Harry's arms, his hand running through my hair. It was clearly still night time due to it being practically pitch black outside. I noticed that the room was cooler.

"How're you feeling love?

I snuggled into Harry more. "I'm sleepy...what happened?"

"Well," he chuckled. "After I asked you to cum for me, you did and you went into subspace. You colored out and then you passed out." Harry spoke, his hand stopping in my hair. I whined and pushed against his hand.

"I colored out?" I questioned. He nodded and kept moving his hand.

"You said yellow when I asked if you were alright. I didn't know you knew the color system."

"..I don't." I mumbled. Sure I had looked up a bit about BDSM but I don't remember looking at a color system.

"Maybe you know it subconsciously." Harry shrugged. "Do you want me to explain it?" I nodded against Harry, my eyes closing.

"Green means you're good and I can continue. Yellow means I need to slow down and give you time and Red means stop immediately. Think you can remember that?"

I sighed. "I already have apparently." I pulled away from Harry to turn around, my bare back against his chest. "I'm sleepy." I mumbled. Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, his face pressed against the back of my neck.

"Go to sleep baby boy." He kissed the back of my neck and that was the last thing I heard before I drifted off.

-
-
-

The next time I woke up it was involuntary. I groaned and moved away.

"L-Louis wake up please." I knew this voice. I opened my eyes and immediately pulled a crying fizzy into me. She squirmed around.

"You're naked. Let go." She mumbled. I flushed and asked her to bring me some shorts and a sweater. Once I was dressed, I pointed at the door, not wanting to wake Harry.

As soon as we stepped into the living room, Fizzy let out a cry. I wrapped my arms around her and shushed her.

"Tell me what going on, I can't help if I-"

"Grandpa died." She cried into my neck. I froze.

It seemed that all of my memories with him flashed before my eyes. Just last year he and I spent the summer together. Fishing and watching old movies. We even watched his wedding video with my grandma, she had passed the year before that.

I squeezed fizzy against me as I cried with her. My grandfather was dead and he was the only one who knew I was gay and accepted me. He was going to help me.

This was a terrible start to my day.

-
-
-

A/N I um...I don't know what happened...if you follow me on instagram you know that I've been writing the beginning part for a few days. This is the longest chapter of the story I think. Got to 2015 words.

Was the smut good?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

My baby girl De sugarmy187

Ficção Adolescente

527K 15.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
19.5K 412 51
[Completed] Shy!Luke Punk!Ash Ashton has a bad past, which comes and bites him in the butt. What happens when Luke gets involved? Will it end well fo...
563K 18.7K 29
Louis Tomlinson has had a hard life. Always being put down by the people he loved most. His family, friends and even his crush. So what happens when...
51.3K 1.2K 21
When the bots go on a mission a relic reveals their human side. They will face humanity's every day pain. Will they stay in this form, or will they f...