His Soldier {Boy x Boy}

By hetalian_pasta

Ethan's life didn't start easy. From the abuse of his old pack to the struggles of keeping it together, he n... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chaoter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
A/N (I'm going to delete this note later)
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII

Chapter XVIII

8.3K 338 69
By hetalian_pasta

=-=-= Pic is of Denton =-=-=

[Gauge}

A half hour or so later, I had untangled and set up the sound board and was now pacing and waiting for the ceremony to begin. I was ecstatic. I had a chance to meet my mate tonight! 

What should I say?

"Hi, mate, wanna be mine?" Nah.

"Hey, wanna fuck?" Ehm, no.

"Hola, got time for lil ol me in your life?" Ugh, nope.

My wolf had been quiet most of the time, rolling his eyes and telling me to shut up.

"It's time." The Elder spoke to me before nodding at my dad to begin.

Here goes nothing....

I took a deep breath to calm down and listened to my father as he spoke, the people below looking entranced like a mythical spell.

Soon after, I was told to stand before my dad and listened to the Elder with a dazed look. Before I knew it, my father knelt before me, and every one soon followed after. 

The sun became to hot, the air to thick, the ground to far down. There was an itch in my chest I couldn't seem to find the source of, and power so strong that it could knock me over with a breath, if I wasn't the source of said power.

Then, I smelt it.

The best smell of sweet guavas and strawberries ((am I the only one that likes guavas?)).

I took another inhale, a drug that was begging to over power me. 

And I let it.

The smell seemed to get farther away, and I didn't like it. I jumped down, growling a low growl before shifting and following the smell. 

The smell overwhelmed me, my paws kicking off the ground with great power as I pursued what was rightfully mine.

How was my mate faster than me?! Is he an Alpha too?! 

Another wolf met my side, Ellis.

He was a great friend of my father, and also, a friend of mine.

Ellis seemed to grow worried as a new smell came into the picture.

Blood.

Not just any blood, but my mate's blood. 

My wolf growled at me and I pressed forward, but halted when Ellis shifted (and putting on basketball shorts hidden in a tree hole) and ran ahead of me.  

He shouted a name that scent chills down my spine. 

Closing in, I saw the most beautiful man ever, but yet....

His body was covered in bloody bandages, his posture that of some one trying to crawl away. It pained me. His body. In bandages stained a cruel shade of red.

"Ethan! You gotta wake up, man! Wake up!" Ellis began to panic. That scared me. He never panicked.

Yet here I was, shedding the first tears as Alpha. My body began to shake as I went forward. Ellis growled in warning, but stopped when he saw I meant no harm.

I knelt next to the man I will call mate, bringing him into my furry body. 

He was heavy with muscle.

I would have drooled if it wasn't for the situation.

With a grunt and a heave, I carried my mate onto my back and ran swiftly into the pack house, dodging people as I dove into the clinic.

I was pulled away before I could shift, grunting a single command to help him before my father pulled me into the hall outside, giving me shorts as I finally shifted.

"What happened, son?" His worried, hazel eyes that I shared with him bore into me with great intensity.

"He is my mate, dad. I smelt him at the ceremony, and that's why I left and I found him passed out and-" 

"Calm down." A deep voice seemed to tell me.

I growled, obviously annoyed as I turned to see a red haired man, his aura strong and commanding. His left arm was wrapped in bandages, ending at his wife beater. On his neck, he wore dog tags. 

At first, I assumed they were just for show, but then I saw the light hit the silver tag, and on it was what a Marine would have engraved. Or at least I think so....

"He can fight through it." The man nodded his head curtly at Ellis who was now quietly standing by the door.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?!" I growled possessively, my wolf still on edge as I stood there.

"Denton Keffery. Alpha of the Gallow Wolves. Sergeant in the Marines." He puffed out his chest and demanded respect.

My eyes narrowed. 

"And what do you want, Denton." Before he could even say anything, a deep growl resounded from inside. My mate. I went to the door, my eyes widening with worry.

"Don't touch me." I watched as he moved in sluggish movements, almost like a drunk. He was being forced down, but that only made him growl even more.

"Sergeant Patel, nice for you to join us in the realm of reality." Denton went up and ruffled my mate's hair, making me unrealistically jealous, translated to them by a growl. 

My mate stiffened before he could answer the man, his eyes widening as he stepped back. 

I whimpered. Was my mate scared of me? 

"Indigo... is he...?" Denton gently wrapped an arm around my mate, and I snapped. I went forward and grabbed Denton's normal arm, practically preparing to rip him off what was mine.

The man didn't even look that scared or surprised, but made quick hand movements which ended me face to face with the wall, my arms in a lock behind me. 

I squeaked in surprise, and then my dad said something.

"Oh. Sorry. Instinct I guess." Denton quickly released me and stood back.

I growled and went to stand by my mate who seemed tense.

"Are you okay, mate?" I asked him worriedly, watching fear flash through his eyes before avoiding my gaze, eventually stopping as he grunted, leaning against the wall for support as his breath became labored.

"God dammit, Indie." Denton picked him up with ease, making me growl. He sent me a look, almost daring me to continue. My dad landed a hand on my shoulder, making me ease off a bit. Denton carried him back inside the clinic room, then coming out with a roll of bandages and a door shut behind him.

He sat down on a bench across the hall and then set on unrolling his used bandages.

My breath chilled as I watched with curiosity to see what the white, some what bloody strands held. He nonchalantly unraveled the bandages and revealed to us a very badly burned arm. It was healing, but very slowly.

"What happened?" My dad gasped, stepping forward a bit.

"Not even a fraction what Ethan suffered." He said, wrapping up again.

"My mate suffered much worse?" My voice was surprisingly stable, though one could tell the shock and anger underlying beneath.

"Yeah. I'll tell you why he may be slow to accept you, though." He sighed, throwing the bandages in the trash can in the corner and standing before us with a calculating gaze.

"He won't accept me?" My voice cracked, making me sound fearful and depressed.

"I said 'may be slow to accept you', not 'won't accept you'. You see, back when he was in Ellis' pack, they would torture him behind his back. Anyway, he was practically taught that he would be lonely and forever alone. He believed it. When Ellis became Alpha, he ran away and then stumbled across his current Alpha's lands, and bla bla bla friendship bla bla bla adoption bla bla bla school bla bla bla us, then the draft, and then some other stuff and finally this. There. a biography written by yours truly." He bowed and smirked, crossing his arms carefully.

"He was tortured?!" I was so close to shifting, but then Denton poked a single spot on my head and I fell slack.

"Holy shit, it worked?!" He helped me back up and sat me down on the bench he was on.

"Thanks. I was about to shift." I mumbled, feeling drowsy.

"What is taking you boys so lo-" 

"Mom?" I looked up at the woman I called mother. 

"Oh my goddess are you okay?!" She rushed to my side, pushing Denton away. He groaned in pain, rubbing his arm soothingly as he turned away.

"Casey, calm down. He was about to rage shift. This young man helped him." My dad explained soothingly.

Then all attention was on Denton, hissing curses and rubbing his arm. 

= not the best but hey, it's something.

Thank you for all these wonderful comments and motivation! Words can not express how thankful I am =)

With the start of school again, I fear my time may be limited, but I will make some time for you guys, and since I'm on a mild writers block, I'm going to change the next update.

In celebration for how far this story has gotten, I will be having a Q&A!

Comment here so I can answer your questions =]

I think that's all I have to say....

Arrivederci! =

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
26.5K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
56.4K 1.7K 15
Leo moves to a new school after getting bullied at his last one for being blind will someone rescue him from this darkness he's lost in, he meets Mat...
67.1K 3.1K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...