Perilous ! (A Jason McCann Lo...

By TezneyEpicoco

When the bad guy saves you from his own attack, burdens you with an ancient jewel that his arch nemesis broth... More

Perilous ! ( A Jason McCan Love Story )
Chapter 1 - 'She Has No Idea What She's In For'
Chapter Two - "How did they even find us , well you ?"
Chapter Three . "More Like Wasted"
Chapter Four "You Can't Leave"
Chapter Five : "This Is Only The Beginning Babe"
Chapter Six : "Your Unbelievable!"
Chapter Seven : "It's Better Than Freezing To Death"
Chapter Eight : "You Won't Or I Will?"
Chapter Nine :"So you can get in my pants!"
Chapter Ten : "This is all your fault Collins!!!"
Chapter Eleven : "Stupid and sexy , yep that's me!"
Chapter Twelve : "I think you've forgotten who i am babe?"
Chapter Thirteen : "You Mean Everything To Me"
Chapter Fourteen :"I'v Heard Hippo's Breathe Lighter Than That"
Chapter Fifteen : "Jack...Jack...Bennit"
Chapter Sixteen : "No Diggity , No Doubt"
Chapter Seventeen : " Your All I Care About"
Chapter Eighteen :"So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb"
Chapter Nineteen : "I'm Not A Fucking Miracle Worker"
Chapter Twenty :"I'v Lost Her"
Chapter Twenty One : "You Shoot , I Shoot"
Chapter Twenty Two : "Right Here , Ok?"
Chapter Twenty Three : "What Goes Around , Comes Around!"
Chapter Twenty Four : "Shut It!" CONTEST CLOSED!
Chapter Twenty Five : "How Are You Still Alive?" (Winner Revealed)
Chapter Twenty Six : "We're Nothing!"
Chapter Twenty Seven : " I Care Because He Means A Lot To You"
Chapter Twenty Eight : "I Didn't Ask For This Ashton"
Chapter Twenty Nine : "I Won't Be There To Save You"
Chapter Thirty One : "He Didn't Know"
Chapter Thirty Two : "I Won't Let That Happen"
Chapter Thirty Three : "You Made Him Weak"
Chapter Thirty Four : "Before Your Too Late!"
Chapter Thirty Five : "You Lied"
Chapter Thirty Six : "She's Not Safe Anywhere"
Chapter Thirty Seven : "I'm Not Sure...It Sounds Risky"
Chapter Thirty Eight : "Thank you ....The Peace Maker!"

Chapter Thirty : "You Have A Visitor!"

7.7K 190 62
By TezneyEpicoco

*Ashton's P.O.V*

After dinner , I just finished an essay on my laptop . Swirling thoughts of Jason tossed around in my mind . What if he's out doing something stupid ? . What if he's hurt ? . Everything flooded through my mind all at once , starting to give me a head ache . Why should I care ? He's hurt me ! Why should I care what happened to him , when he doesn't seem to care about my feelings ? 

"Because you love him" my conscience spoke in the back of my mind . "You care because your in undying love with him" Its hollow , ghostly whisper echoed . I winced the voice away , knowing what it said was true . As someone popped up on my facebook , I saved my essay , bored of it already . It was Freddi , he had sent me a picture of his dog dressed in a snap back with shades on . Underneath a caption saying 'smile' . I did , a small smirk slowly formed over my lips as I rolled my eyes . 

When suddenly , a knock on the door vibrated through the house . Surely , it wasn't . He wouldn't knock on the door , no way . I got up from my desk and tip toed over to the banister , peering over as my mother went to the front door gingerly . I watched her as she cautiously opened the door , I saw her eyes wonder up , as if she was looking at someone tall . "Hello ? Can I help you ?" she looked at this person with very weary eyes . 

A low inaudible voice spoke back , too low for me to hear in fact . When I saw my mom look up the stairs , lucky she didn't see me due to the darkness surrounding the landing . "Ashton!" she called "You have a visitor!" I watched as she nodded to the guy and stepped away from the door , letting him come inside . Trey ! Holy fuck ! I pretended I had only just came out of my bedroom , huffing and skipped down the stairs . His face was just the same , as terrifying as it was before . I stared at him in anger , shaking . But it wasn't entirely anger I was shaking in . 

"What do you want!" I hissed in a low whisper . A wicked half smile parted in his lips as he looked down at me as if I were something of a joke . 

"Charlie wants to speak with you" he advised , his stern look holding tightly in my eyes . As he computably slid his hands in his pockets with a smug smirk on his lips . 

"I remember what happened last time he wanted a chat with me , don't think i forgot something like that . You almost killed my bestfriend and my boyfriend!" I seethed in a harsh whisper through my teeth . The horrid memories pouring back into my mind . 

"Boyfriend?" he smirked , striding forward towards me "Is that what you call it ?" his eyes glazing into mine , a cold and ugly feeling took place inside my stomach as I felt his breath hit my face . "Last time I checked a boyfriend doesn't smash your phone up in his hands so you and I can't have a friendly conversion?" 

"Friendly?!" I scoffed in disbelief . "You know what get out of my house!" I shook my head as I pushed him away sending him back through the door . As he pushed against me , sending me flying back . Almost into the table by the stairs that held mom's best vase with red and white roses inside . My mom and dad are part deaf , I swear . I glared at him with vex and rage as I charged back up to him . "Get out!" I screamed "Now!" . He was now outside , just as I had closed the door he slid his foot betweens the open gap . 

"It's about your sister!" he hissed through the gap . My heart jumped into my throat . How would he know about that ? I tensed up even more , my breath caught as I stared at him in question . 

"What would you know about my sister?" I asked , still keeping the door at the angle it was incase he tried anything or caught me off guard . 

"I don't . Charlie does" 

*Jason's P.O.V*

I sat looking at her broken phone on the coffee table , mangled and snapped . I did it again. I keep hurting her when all im trying to do is protect her . If it's hurting her more than it's hurting me , then i must be killing her inside . I felt the hot rise of guilt burn my throat as I stood up from the couch . When a forceful knock was pounded on the front door , snapping me out of my tracks . I released a heavy breath through my nose as I swung the door open , revealing Freddi . He stood shivering , his red flushed face almost glowing amongst the dark around him . 

"We need to talk" he chattered through his teeth as he brushed his shoulder along mine as he entered the house . I watched as he stalked into the living room , I followed after , he sat down on the couch . He gestured over to the couch opposite for me to sit on . As I sat opposite him , looking at him rock solid in the eyes . "It's about Ashton" he began . "I saw her drive off with Trey in a black golf" he sighed as he licked his lips , looking up at me cautiously . 

As rage began to boil in my veins , I clenched my fists together , my jaw tightening as i mentally counted to ten . All I managed to say was "Are you sure?" he nodded slowly , locking his eyes onto mine , letting me know he was certain . "I'm suppose to protect her" I hissed behind my teeth as I pulled my hand down my face . 

"Well your doing a great job of it!" he scoffed sarcastically as he looked away , scratching his chin . 

"What did you just say ?" I snapped , if looks could kill , he'd already be six foot under the ground right now . The blood in my veins began to boil ten times faster . "Ever since you found out about me and Ashton, you've really had it in for me haven't you Hensen ? After all I have done for you?" 

"All you've done for me?" he made a noise something between a laugh and a grunt . "You haven't done anything for me ! I gave up my whole life for you ! To look out for you , to be there for and be your friend!" he said "You've done nothing other than treat me like shit!" 

"I'v given you money ! Protection!" I bellowed "I'v given you everything in my power to make sure you were kept safe , you didn't protect me in return , you just protected my girlfriend from me!" my lips drew to a thin line as I shook my head . "Your so eager for her to hate me aren't you ? . That's why your not telling me this little secret . Thats why your not telling me so I can't keep her safe . You want her ! You want her to protect for yourself . But believe me!" I seethed through my teeth as I poked a finger into his chest "She will never love you . You think she's in love with you because that's what you want her to be . But she will never love you Freddi , not as long as I live!" with that I drew my jacket from it's hanger and grabbed the keys off the side . I watched him from the corner of my eyes as he watched me . His mouth parted slightly in shock . As I threw the door shut behind me , creating a harsh slam , I jumped into my car and slammed on the engine . 

*Ashton's P.O.V*

As we drew up outside an empty warehouse that looked well over used . I stumbled out of the car and pulled my cardigan further over my chest , trying to block out the cold breeze of the night air . I followed Trey inside , watching the back of his head . His hair looked drown in gel as he walked forward , in and out of shadows and through dim light that shone in through the dirt covered windows . 

As we walked up some cross hatched metal steps and into a sort of small office . "Wait here" was all Trey said . I nodded as I watched him enter a small doorway . I was pretty sure that something or someone was going to jump out and take me away by the feeling of this place . It smelt like smoke and blood as I stood still in the petty space . A wooden desk on the far side of the room , joined by books and paper piled on top of each other . I was pretty sure to find a book that read '50 Ways To Kill Innocent People In The Most Evilest Way Possible' if I flicked through them .

"There she is" I shot my head up out of my reverie to see Charlie stalking into the office , arms out as if to hug me . Then he put them back down by his sides when he saw the look on my face and sat down at his desk . "Why the long face Collins?" he smiled "Not scared are we?" .

"You wish" I hissed as I folded my arms tightly across my chest . "Look , I don't to be in this shit pit any longer so I suggest you tell me what the fuck you know about my sister ! Got it ?" my lips drawing up to a menacing smile as I leaned both hands on the desk , giving him a harsh glare as I stared at him . 

"Let's not be pushy now" he chuckled as he retrieved a bottled of vodka from one of the underneath draws of his desk and poured some out into a patterned glass . He nodded over to me , gesturing 'want some?'. I rolled my eyes as I leaned off the desk and shook my head . 

"Just tell me how you know about my sister!" I demanded , I could almost hear my teeth cracking as to how tight I was clenching my jaw together . 

"She died in a car crash , didn't she Ash?" he asked , but he didn't seem as if he was teasing . He was being serious and civil . Almost as if it pained him to ask . I turned my glance on him , like a dog when they cock their ears up and turn their head , when they can't understand what they've just heard . 

"H-how do you know that?" I stuttered , scared of what he would say next . I felt my stomach start to churn as if it was about to throw up . My eyes beginning to sting as the salty tears that hid behind them began to burn . 

"I'm sorry.." the paramedic sighed "We were too late..." my heart jumped into my throat as I dropped to my knees , head in my hands . As I hysterically cried on the stone cold concrete I felt my mother kneel beside me , holding me in her arms . "We're so , so sorry" he drew his lips to a line , a sympathetic looks in his eyes , like glass . 

"Lorie!" I shouted through my tears . As I lifted my head out of my hands just as the bed rolled past , a figure under a white sheet . "No!" I screamed as I sprinted over and hugged the bed . "You can't take her away! . She has to come home!" my voice crackled as tears poured down my cheeks . "She was suppose to be a doctor !" I cried as I clung onto the bed as my mother desperately tried to drag me away . "She was suppose to be my sister , with me !" . 

"She's with the angels now , Ash" my mother whispered in a sorrowful sob into my ear as she pulled me away . I watched the bed roll up into the ambulance . Watched it drive away with my sister inside. 

As I finally come out of my past , as I wish I could do all the time . I looked up from the floor , looking at Charlie with tears simmering in my eyes . As he necked down the rest of the glass of vodka , I looked at him sternly . "How do you know!" I asked again , a more forceful push in my voice . 

"I know because she was my wife" 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N - Uh oh :O So this is where everything is about to explode guys . There will be alot more surpises in store ;) That was a shocker wasn't it or ... did you see that coming ? I hope not aha . Thanks guys , have a great day - Tezney xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.9K 55
A story in which a 21 year old gang leader, Jason McCann tries to find the killer who murdered his fiancé, but in the process seems to take an intrig...
276K 6.3K 80
After her parents have finally gathered enough money and she has kept up her good grades in school, Jordan Martinez gets to go on vacation with her "...
28.4K 391 36
Sweet innocent Haley's life is turned completely upside down when her older sister dies in a car wreck that she was in. Being beaten and abused by ev...
Your Friend, Jordan By Raye

Mystery / Thriller

1.7K 137 17
**Featured Story on Wattpad Crime** All friends have secrets. But what would happen if one of those secrets ended up taking someone's life? Weeks af...