Don't Disobey Daddy ::N.S::

By The_One_And_Only__

"This is inappropriate, you're my best friend's father" I whisper, he just pushes himself against me. His lip... More

Don't Disobey Daddy
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Epilouge

Dieciséis

6.8K 250 48
By The_One_And_Only__

-Harry-

"I'm fine Harry! We haven't left the city yet I'll call you at the boarder" Niall says, I sigh rubbing my temples.

"Okay" I say, I could see his smile through the phone.

"Okay, bye" He says, before hanging up. I set my phone down running my fingers through my hair. I go on the security website going through the cameras for the that night one last time. How they didn't catch the people on my property before they cut my line.

I decide to distract myself with work, sending out emails and going through employee evaluations. There is a loud knock on the door. I walk to the front door opening the door and a small girl with long blond hair stands at the doorway. She had pale skin, and green eyes.

"Hey sweet heart, who are you? Where are your parents" I ask, kneeling down in front of her. She stares at me before digging into her pocket she hands me a small piece of paper. I look down at it before opening it.

Dear Harry,

I've kept this secret long enough and I know I should have told you sooner but this is your Daughter Adlai, she is 6 years old. She isn't much of a talker but she will get used to you. The DNA test are in her bag along with at least 4 weeks' worth of clothes, you're going to have to buy more. I am sorry for springing this on you but I am in a rough spot and what's happening is no place for a child.

Leona

"Leona?" I breath out, I look back up at the girl who seemed to be studying my face. I stand opening my door wider. "Come in" I say, sweetly. She slowly walks in and I close and lock the door behind her. "Excuse the mess, I am sort of cleaning after an accident.... Are you hungry?" I ask, she looks up at me and nods.

I lead her to the kitchen, helping her up to the counter. I heat up some left overs we had last night. I set down the plate in front of her, before sitting across from her.

"How did you get here, did your mom drop you off?" I ask, she shakes her head. "Did you take the bus?" I ask.

"Uber" she says.

"How far do you live?" I say.

"I live in Boston" she answers.

"Boston?"

"Plane" she says, simply and I nod.

"Do you know why your mom suddenly decided to drop you off?" I ask, she just shakes her head and continues to eat. "Uhm can I see your bag?" I ask, she slides of her Mickey and Minnie Mouse backpack. I open it and inside where official court DNA papers. My name in black ink under the word Father.

Birth Date: June 19th 2011

Born in London, England.

"So, you're really my daughter?" I say, she looks at me like I just asked the dumbest question and nods, before finishing her food.

"I'm still hungry" she asks.

"I can order some pizza" I say, she nods.

After 4 slices of pizza, Adlai falls asleep on the couch in the den. I walk around my office thinking of how this could happen. Leona Landry was someone I met one night at a bar on a business meeting. She was pretty, and I was horny I didn't think much of it. After that I went back to America and left it at that, I never heard from her again. I fall in my office and decide to call Niall.

"Hey Haz!" Niall says, happily.

"Hey princess" I say.

"We made it to the cabin! Sorry I didn't call you at the boarder like I said I would" he says.

"It's okay baby boy.... I just.... Uhm is Quinn with you?" I ask.

"I stepped outside, is there something wrong?" he asks.

"Just uh.... Go inside get Quinn, and go somewhere, where you guys can be alone I need to tell you something" I say.

"Okay"

"Facetime me" I say, I hang up in 3 minutes later Niall calls me back. Sitting in what looks like a bathroom. "The bathroom, really?"

"Sorry, Zayn is still cleaning out the bed room" Niall explains.

"Whatever okay, Uhm something from my past has come back...... and I wanted to tell you before you got back" I say.

"What's going on?" Quinn says.

"It seems that my whore days as you might call them has caught up to me, and it seems I have a child from a woman I hooked up with years ago" I say, they stare at me but don't seem very shocked.

"So Uhm.... You have another kid?" Quinn says.

"Yes.... Her name is Adlai" I say.

"How old is she?" Niall asks.

"6"

"So, you have a 6-year-old daughter, that you're just now finding out about?" Quinn asks, and I only nod. They look at each other before they start laughing. I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose.

"What's so funny"

"Dad you're such a whore! God, I can't wait to meet my sister!" Quinn says.

"Did you think I'd be angry Haz?" Niall asks, I nod. "I mean I am little hurt but what am I going to do? It was 6 years ago and you had no idea about her so I'll get over stop getting so upset about everything.... Enjoy your weekend with the new addition" Niall says, before hanging up.

Well that settles that.

The next morning after deciding what to wear and spending 10 minutes on her hair, which wasn't as hard as I thought considering I have pretty long hair myself. I take Adlai out for Breakfast, since Niall isn't here to spend Valentine's Day with me, I'll spend it with someone I just figured out was alive. So I planned a whole Father Daughter day, for her and I. First breakfast at my favorite diner, then clothes shopping, and shopping for her room, then a walk through the park. Then we're going to Coney Island, and ending the night with dinner at my favorite restaurant that I had a reservation on and didn't cancel.

"So, tell me about yourself" I ask, at breakfast. She looks up from coloring in the kid's menu.

"What do you want to know?" she asks.

"Everything that I've missed from the pass 6 years" she stares at me with her big emerald eyes, now I understand why people say my eyes are breath taking.

"Uhm" she starts, looking back down at the menu. "I was born in a hospital in London and we lived with my grandmother until I was 4 and then moved to America, I'm starting 2nd grade in the fall" she says.

"That's great!" I say.

"Why did you leave my mommy" she says, I suck in a breath.

"I didn't leave her.... I didn't even know she was pregnant and I would surely have taken care of both of you if I know" I say, she stares at me.

"So, are you getting back together with my mommy?" she asks.

"Actually, I'm already in a relationship with someone you're going to meet him tomorrow tonight" I say.

"Him?"

"Him.... And you'll also meet your older sister tomorrow as well" I say.

"What's her name?" she asks.

"Quinn"

"And his name?"

"Niall"

She continues to color. After we order and eat we start our day of shopping every once and a while I have to text Quinn and ask her if what I am buying is what young girls want. I had no idea how to raise a young girl even after I got Quinn back I had extensive help from people.

After we finished shopping we dropped everything off and we went to Coney Island. We play games and get on rides, last was dinner and thankfully Adlai was sort of warming up to me, so she was opening up to me more. Telling me about her mother's ex-boyfriend and how abusive he was and he was the one they were running from.

After everything I let Adlai sleep in my room while I set her room up. Making her bed, putting away all of her clothes and everything else. If she wanted to paint or hang pictures I let her. I sleep on the couch in the den watching Corny Rom-Coms.

-Niall-

The entire ride home all I could think about was Harry's new child, a new part of him. Another reason for him to stay in New York.

"Are you nervous?" Quinn asks, from the middle seat looking back at me.

"No" I lie.

"Come on, it's not like we didn't know my father was a hoe" Quinn says, earning a snort from Liam.

"It's just...... Never mind" I say, I look down at the ring on my hand. How it shines and sparkles. Zayn drops Quinn and I off first before driving Liam home, since I am moving back in with Harry and Quinn, him and Louis have been spending a lot more time together.

"We're home!" Quinn announces.

Harry appears from the kitchen his hair pulled back. He wore only loose-fitting sweatpants, and socks.

"You're home early" he says.

"Don't sound too excited" Quinn says.

"It's just I haven't finished dinner or anything yet.... But now that you're here you can help" Harry smiles, A smile I've been waiting to see for the entire weekend. We follow him into the kitchen and sitting on the counter rolling balls of meatballs in her hand is whom I am assuming is Adlai. She looked exactly like Harry except the long platinum blond hair and pale skin. She looks over at us, looking us over like we were some criminals. "Adlai this is my first daughter Quinn, and my boyfriend Niall"

"Nice to meet you Adlai" Quinn says.

"You're beautiful" I say, she looks at me looking up and down before smiling slightly. She looks at Harry with filled eyes. Harry helps her off the counter. She hands them the last meatball and then wipes her hand on her apron.

"I am going to take a shower, before dinner" she says, walking out of the kitchen we watch her go and I don't look at Harry until she is up the stairs.

"Well isn't a bundle of joy?" Quinn says, Harry rolls his eyes walking up to me, taking my hands.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Peachy" I say, which couldn't be any further from the truth. I had a lot of mixed emotions running through my head right now, but I didn't want to damper his mood. He leans down pecking me on the lips before pulling away.

"Good" he smiles, he turns continuing to cook. Quinn takes a seat at the table fixing the black boot at the end of her cast, I make my way upstairs slowly. I hear the water running in the bathroom and as quickly as I can go into my room closing the door. I unlock the door putting all my clothes away. I change into more comfortable clothes and lie in bed until dinner is ready.

The door opens and Harry walks in, dressed different he stops at the side of my bed.

"Don't lie to me Niall, what's wrong?" he says, crossing his arm. I swallow the air looking up at him.

I sit up, running my fingers through my hair. "I wanted you to move with me to California, I wanted to get a little apartment together and I'd go to school while you were at work...... Now I know I am being selfish" I whisper, he scrunches up his face. He sits down beside me caressing my face.

"You're not being selfish, far from selfish everyone wants something...." Harry says, I sigh. "And who says I still can't move in? You, Me, and Adlai?" he says.

"Would you want to uproot her? Just for me?" I ask.

"Don't get it twisted Niall, you're still my everything I love you too much to lose you and she hasn't started school yet I wouldn't be uprooting her" Harry says.

"I don't want to get in the way"

"You won't be getting in the way, you're in my life now what do I have to do to prove that?" he asks.

"I don't know, I am just being stupid" I say.

"You're not being stupid, don't say that......" Harry says, before kissing my head. "It'll be fine, everything will be fine" he whispers.

"And what about the Caribbean?" I ask.

"That'll have a wait, but I can change it to a hotel room just you and I locked away for 3 days? How does that sound?" Harry asks.

"It sounds lovely"

OkTZ��i�l&

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 8.1K 46
❗️previously named: "Uncle's Best Friend (h.s)"❗️ 🚫WARNING🚫 This story contains mature content, such as: sex daddy kink age gap Littlespace Abuse...
3.1M 43.8K 40
❝ You're crazy. ❞ He panted as he looked down to see me on my knees unbuckling his belt. ❝ And so are you Mr. Payne. ❞ ❝ You're my best friend's daug...
28.2K 710 37
18+ "You can't lie to me Quinn." He reached forward and grabbed her jaw in his hands, forcing a gasp from her mouth. "Not when my name is so fresh on...
6.2K 117 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...