The Hunter McCall

By multi_fandom2015

Note: A word of warning-- this is one of my first stories (2015, wow!) so there are a lot of mistakes and bad... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: What's Wrong With Scott?
Chapter 2: Werewolf?
Chapter 3: Hunting
Chapter 4: Bowling
Chapter 5: The Mountain Lion
Chapter 6: The Alpha
Chapter 7: Torture
Chapter 8: The Winter Formal
Chapter 9: Adam and Gerard
Chapter 10: The Nightmares
Chapter 11: Building The Pack
Chapter 12: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 13: The Kanima
Chapter 14: Lydia's Birthday Party
Chapter 15: Hostage Situation and the Police Station
Chapter 16: The Death of the Kanima
Chapter 17: The Poker Game
Chapter 18: My Idiot Father
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Facing The Devil
Chapter 21: The Animals
Chapter 22: New Information
Chapter 23: Out Of Control Werewolves
Chapter 24: My New Interest
Chapter 25: The Next Sacrifice
Chapter 26: The Hospital
Chapter 27: The End Of The Darach
Chapter 28: The Reveal
Chapter 29: Dealing with Everyone
Chapter 30: Explanation of the Past
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 31: The Death Omen
Chapter 32: Lucifer and the Pit
Chapter 33: The Aftermath
Chapter 34: Saving Malia
Chapter 35: William Barrow
A/N: Her Secret [Scott McCall]
Chapter 37: What's Up With Stiles?
Chapter 38: Sleepwalking to Sickness
Chapter 39: Stiles or Nogitsune?
Chapter 40: Eichen House
Chapter 41: Following the Clues
Chapter 42: Fighting Insane Werewolves
Chapter 43: Goodbye Friend
Chapter 44: Silver is the Key
Chapter 45: The Deal
Chapter 46: Faking Death
Chapter 47: Crowley's Jail of Creatures
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: The Final Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 36: The Blacklight Party

1.8K 63 5
By multi_fandom2015

"So, when did you get there?" Agent McCall asks us. Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Kira and I all sit before him and the sheriff. I keep my hand on my arm, feeling where Barrow pressed the wire against my skin. 

Stiles says, "At the same time."

"At the same time as who?" The agent asks us.

"Same time as me." Scott says, pointing to himself.

"By coincidence?"

"What do you mean coincidence?" I ask, watching the agent become more and more fed up with us. 

"That's what I'm asking. The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

"I was tied up." I say, making him roll his eyes. 

"Are you asking me?" Scott asks, trying to hide a smirk.

"I think he's asking me." Stiles suggests.

"Maybe he's asking God." I say, putting my hands together and looking up as a joke. 

"I think he's asking both of you." Lydia says, fed up with all the talking. 

"Ok, let me answer the question." The agent says, bringing attention to himself.

"Ok, how was the hemorrhoid surgery?" I ask, smirking at his wide eyes. 

"Wha-?" Stiles asks, looking from me to the agent. 

"I meant, let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira and Lizzie. Then Barrow took the to a power substation and tied them up with the intention of electrocuting them, which blacked out the entire town."

"Sounds about right." Stiles says, nodding his head. 

"How'd you know he'd take them to a power station?" He asks seriously.

"He's an electrical engineer. Where else would he take us?" I scoff, rolling my eyes. 

"Exactly." Stiles nods.

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles."

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." He winks at his father who laughs but quickly covers it up with a cough. 

"Stiles, just uh, answer the man." His father says, hiding his smile.

"We made a good guess." Stiles defends, looking at the agent. 

"What were the two of you doing?" He asks, looking at Kira and I.

"Eating sushi."

"Eating pizza." We each say at the same time. I glance at her before saying, "Eating sushi."

"Eating pizza." She says at the same time. 

We both sigh before saying together, "Eating sushi and pizza."

"And what were you doing?" He asks Scott.

"Picking her up." Scott says honestly. 

"You believe this?" The agent asks the sheriff.

"To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and your girl," I cough at him and sneer. "Lizzie and this girl are both very lucky for it." He corrects himself. I see the agent's face fall making me smile to myself and sit up in pride. 

"Kira, is that how you remember it?" The agent asks, looking at her. Everyone leans forward as she glances at us.

"Yes. Can I get my phone back now?" She asks. 

"Sorry, but no. It's evidence." The agent says, letting us out of the room. 

The moment I walk out, a hand grabs my arm and pulls me away from the agent. I wince at the pain shooting through it.

When we stop, I refuse to look at the person who pulled me aside. "What in God's name were you thinking!?" Bobby whispers, shaking me a little. 

"What do you mean?" I ask, looking at my father speaking to Scott. 

"Look at me." He says sternly. I roll my eyes and sigh. I face his stern expression as he says, "What happened? Are you still hurt?"

"No." I lie, looking down at my arm. Bobby looks at me suspiciously before poking my arm. I growl at the pain making him roughly push my sleeve up. His eyes widen at the burn mark and he quickly rolls my sleeve down. "The wire was next to me and the sparks burned my skin." I whisper as he narrows his eyes. 

"And your head?"

"What about my head?" In response, he pokes the side of my head and shows me his bloody fingers. "I'm fine Bobby." I say.

"What the hell do you want?" A voice enters our conversation.

"Go away." I say, not looking at the figure beside us.

"How do you know each other?" The voice demands. 

Bobby looks from me to the figure before his eyes widen slightly. I sigh and turn to Agent McCall. "I know him, what's the big deal?"

"You know an FBI agent?" He questions, eyeing Bobby.

"I know you, Agent." I say coldly, turning back to Bobby.

"No way, I need to talk to you." He says, grabbing my arm roughly. I hiss in pain and rip my arm out of his grasp. I slap him across the face, bringing Scott over.

"You have no right to demand I talk to you. You want something, get a warrant." I say in a calm voice. I push past him and walk right out of the precinct, leaving a shocked Agent McCall in my wake. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into school and immediately spot Kira. I slam her locker shut, making her turn towards me. "We need to talk." I say seriously.

"I don't want to." She says shyly.

"Kira, please." I beg. I'm not one to beg and she must have noticed. She furrows her eyebrows in concentration before turning to me. "I need you to promise me something."

"What?"

"You can't tell anyone what you saw last night." I lower my voice, moving my hand to my arm.

"What about last night? The part where I survived getting electrocuted? The part where we were kidnapped? Or the part where you survived getting electrocuted too?" She asks, rambling on and on.

"The last part." I say, looking around until I see the person I really didn't want to see. "Crap." I mumble, before walking away from a very confused Kira. 

I feel eyes on the back of my head as I walk quicker. I round a corner and chance a look behind me. What? I think, seeing no one there. I turn around and jerk into the wall at a serious Aiden.

"What'd she mean?" He asks.

"Who?"

"Kira." He growls.

"Oh, Barrow tried to kill us. Now if you would excuse me--" I try to walk away but he pins me to a wall. 

"You know what I'm asking about." He snarls, his eyes briefly turning blue. 

"Oh, yeah, she's supernatural." I smirk, loving his anger.

"Lizzie..." He breathes, grabbing my arm. I jerk away from him and into another person: Scott. 

"I-I have to get to class." I say, ignoring the confused look from Aiden. I see his black veins go back to normal as I spin and speed walk to class. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Scott, no." I say, trying to avoid conversation. 

"Don't do that." He says sternly. "First you slap dad--"

"Uh, uh, uh!" I interrupt. "Agent McCall. Not dad. Dad left."

"Fine. But first you slap him and then the thing with Aiden. And now, you're not going to help us get Kira's phone back even though I told you about the weird animal glow thing that appears when there's a picture of her! What is going on?"

"Nothing!" I say, monitoring my own heart rate.

"I know you better than that." He stops me.

"Too much to balance. Stress. Time of the month. Call it whatever you like. I'm in a bad mood." I mumble, pushing past him and out of the school.  

I walk into the woods, looking behind me to see if anyone was following me. I get far enough into the forest to find a big tree to hide behind. I slide down the tree and start to roll up my sleeve, wincing as I see the big splotch of red. "Damn." I whisper, taking a hand and running it along the surface of the burn. I sigh and close my eyes, leaning against the tree. 

After a second, I realize that I should go home and take care of the wound. I roll my sleeve down before I open my eyes and almost scream. Aiden is leaning against a tree with a worried look. "Oh my god, you scared me!" I yell at him, hoping he didn't see the burn. 

"What was on your arm?" He asks, coming closer and kneeling next to me. 

"Nothing." I say, silently cursing myself for the bleep in my heart rate. His hand gently touches my arm and his views immediately turn black. I look down and he rolls up my sleeve to see the burn. 

"And why didn't you tell me?" He asks, looking at the wound.

"Because I didn't tell anyone." I say, rolling my eyes. "You know me. Always keeping secrets."

Before I could stop him, his hand flies to the wound and I start to feel a sense of relief come over me. I sigh before realizing what he was doing. "Aiden! Stop!" I yell, slapping his hand away. I look up at his face, seeing a smirk. 

"Look." He says, gesturing to the wound. I look back at the burn to see it no longer there. My eyes widen as he helps me to my feet.

"What?" I whisper, inspecting my arm.

"It wasn't that bad of a burn but you thought it was. You wouldn't let yourself heal." He shrugs before grabbing my face and kissing me, hard. 

I moan into the kiss and move against the tree, my hands searching his back as his hands run through my hair. 

"I could do this, all day." I murmur.

"I know, right?" He asks, before stepping away.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask, breathless.

"You lied. It's a punishment. Come on." He wraps an arm around me and I lean into his neck. "We have a party to plan." I sneak a kiss on his cheek before he can protest. He rolls his eyes as I giggle.

"Lets go."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Derek will kill you." I laugh as Aiden swings the loft's door open. People are dancing and kissing and the place is a mess. It's a blacklight party so naturally everyone is painted. 

"But, he's not here so..." He says, leading me towards the back. "Lets have fun."

We head to the paint and I start to draw designs over his bare chest. Once I'm done, I look up to see that he painted fangs on his face. I giggle as his expression turns from happiness to concern. "Whats wrong?" I ask, putting the paint down.

"You're ok with this, right? Like, you're not in pain?"

"Aiden, I'm fine." I laugh at his worry. 

"Seriously Lizzie." He says, making me look into those brown eyes of his. 

"Do you want to talk about pain that is long gone, or..." I pause to take off my shirt, revealing a neon red bra. "Do you want to paint my body?" I ask with a smirk.

"Oh, I want to paint your body." Aiden says, grabbing a pint brush and getting started. 

He finally finishes and brings us to the dance floor. We start to dance and laugh. I have a few drinks in my, but I can hold my liquor. 

We start to get closer and closer until we are chest to chest. Before he could lean down, someone bumps into him, throwing us forward. 

Danny turns to us and asks, "Ethan?" 

"Aiden." Aiden says, a bit angrily.

"I know, have you seen him? I've been looking for him for like half an hour." I look up at Aiden to see his worried face.

"We'll help you." I say. "Danny, you go and look through the crowd. Aiden, you go around the outskirts of the room. I'll check everywhere else." I say, before we all go look for Ethan.  

I walk towards the DJ before seeing something behind the window. I quickly rush to the door and fling it open. I rush towards a shaking Lydia and scream, "Lydia! Lydia? Can you hear me?" When she doesn't respond, I scream, "Aiden! Aiden, help!"

In a matter of seconds, both him and Danny rush through the door. They both stare at us and I look between my best friend and them with tears in my eyes. "She's freezing! Help me get her inside!" They grab her as I run to get a blanket. 

They put her next to a heater and she shivers into the brown blanket. "Danny, get more." I order.

He runs away as she starts to mutter. I grab my phone and call Bobby. "Bobby?" I ask, probably sounding as broken as I feel.

"What's wrong?" He asks immediately.

"I-I don't know. We were looking for Ethan and I found Lydia and she was-- she's practically hypothermic and she hasn't answered any of my--"

"They came out of the dark." Lydia's voice stops my ranting.

"What?" I ask, looking into her green eyes.

"They came out of the dark..." She whispers, folding in on me. 

"Who?" Aiden asks. When she doesn't answer, I go back to Bobby.

"Did you-?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way." He says, hanging up. 

All of a sudden, the music comes to a halt. I hear Derek's voice yelling at everyone to get out, but my attention is on Lydia. "Danny, get her out of here." I say, handing her to Danny. "A friend of mine is coming to help her. Look for Bobby." I tell him, pushing him out. 

I look back at Aiden who is looking at five unknown creatures, surrounded by shadows. Allison and Isaac walk into the room with a weak Ethan as Scott and Kira run in from the roof. 

Once all the humans are out, the shadowy figures turn towards Aiden and I. "Guys." Aiden says, pushing me behind him. "They're looking at us." All of them take one step forward, all together. My face contorts into an expression of confusion. I know I have seen the creatures before, but where? 

"Why are they all looking at us?" Aiden growls. The creatures take one more step towards us before I whip out my knife. Scott, Derek and I all run at the creature. Derek and Scott growl as I swipe the knife at the figures. 

The figure ducks as I swing my knife. He jabs at my knee, making me roll away from him. We straighten up before he starts to swing at me. I dodge every blow, ducking left and right. I thrust my knife into it's thigh before bringing my hands to its neck. I twist my hands, snapping its neck. 

I stare at it in horror as its head moves back into position. I look over at Derek, who looks at the creature's healing abilities. The creature stands up and before I could do anything, it throws me into Scott. He dodges my body, thinking I was a figure, so I land on the ground with a grunt. 

I look over and see that both Derek and Scott are on the ground, unable to get up. When I meet Scott's eyes, he gathers enough strength to scoot over to me. I look up and see the figures surrounding Aiden. 

Isaac runs forward and the creature pulls a katana out of thin air, literally. It grabs the sword and swings it around. Isaac backs off and the figure turns back towards Aiden. 

"Somebody do something!" I hear Allison say as the creatures grab Aiden. 

He stands perfectly still as one of the creatures grabs his head. "Aiden!" I scream, pushing myself up. Scott's arms wrap around me and keep me from running towards Aiden. "Aiden!!" 

A bright light shines on his face as the creature looks into his brown eyes. The figure's hand leaves Aiden's head, letting him fall to the ground. "Aiden?" I ask, standing up. I look at his still figure as Scott helps me up. I faintly hear the door burst open, but I'm concentrated on Aiden's body.

I look up at Scott when I hear him growling in my ear. His alpha red eyes are trained on the creatures, so I look over. They are now facing us and advancing. I sneer at them and start to get angry. All of a sudden, they stop advancing. Scott's arms loosen around me, letting me break free. 

I start to walk towards them, but Scott grabs my arm. I look back at him as I hear the shadowy figures commence their moving. 

I tear my gaze away from Scott to see the sun coming up. I watch as the figures disappear as the light touches them. 

I run over to Aiden along with Ethan. I kneel down next to them as Scott asks, "What the hell were those things?"

"Aiden?" I ask quietly, slapping his face lightly. He groans and I sigh in relief. 

"Your dad's 24 hours are up." Isaac tells Allison quietly.

She immediately calls him as I look at the door to see a stunned Bobby. I leave Aiden alone with his brother, walking towards the veteran hunter. "You have ideas?" He asks, quiet enough for the wolves not to hear. 

"Demons. It's gotta be. I snapped one's neck and it still fought." I whisper. "Do you know anything?"

"Nope, but I have a feeling we should do some research." He says. 

"That's Sam's job." I say before I realize what I actually said. I look back at Bobby with wide eyes. 

"And where are they?" Derek asks, wearing our attention.

"Who?"

"The other hunters." He says, crossing his arms.

"None of your damn business." Bobby snaps. Derek looks at me expectedly and I sigh.

"Sam's dead." I say, my voice and face void of emotion. Everyone except for Scott and Aiden look at me with pitying faces. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to find Chris." I turn around and walk out of the room, barely able to control my sadness. 

Sam's gone. Dean's out of the life. And now we're stuck with demons. Great. Just great.

Hope you liked! Very sorry for the late update. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2K 26
My name is Catherine Elizabeth Taylor and I am a hunter. My parents both died when I was only sixteen. Since then, I learned everything about monster...
59.1K 2.1K 100
"one night he wakes strange look on his face pauses, then says 'you're my best friend' and you knew what it was he is in love" - "you are in love" by...
67.3K 2.9K 11
On instagram, I had the idea of a crossover. This story will be short (slightly over 10 parts) . . Sam and Dean are investigating the not-so-recent k...
11.2K 100 29
This story is about family, friendship, trust, loyalty, how far you will go to protect the people you care about and that family isn't always blood a...