Don't Disobey Daddy ::N.S::

By The_One_And_Only__

"This is inappropriate, you're my best friend's father" I whisper, he just pushes himself against me. His lip... More

Don't Disobey Daddy
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Epilouge

Quince

6.9K 278 76
By The_One_And_Only__

"You're healing quiet well Niall, being able to get out of your arm cast within a few months is nothing short of a miracle! Your leg will still be in a cast for a few months but we have a boot for you so you don't have to use that crutch anymore" Doctor Stevens says.

"That's great!" I say, flexing my arm. After 3 months in the cast it pinches to move and there was a thin layer of dead skin that Doctor Stevens was getting ready to scrub off. After my appointment Harry takes me a café down the street while we wait for Quinn to finish up.

"So, spring break is a month away" Harry starts.

"And?" I say.

"I want to take you to the Caribbean" he says, I gape at him almost choking on my tea.

"The Caribbean? Like the islands?" I say.

"Yes! Since you won't be here for Valentine's day" he says. Valentine's day was less than a week from now. Zayn had plan for us to go to Canada, his family had a cabin and we'd spend the weekend there, it was for his birthday which he missed due to the flu so he rescheduled, and it just so happen to fall on Valentine's day.

"You could always come Harry" I say, he sips from his tea.

"I don't want to intrude on your friend weekend, if I am there it's as if I am chaperoning" he says, I sigh nodding.

"Fine, we can just celebrate Valentine's day early" I smirk, grabbing his knee from other the table. He looks at me over the glass rim of his tea. I lean back in my seat sipping my tea.

"Oh, baby boy, what I want to do to you will take more than one day" Harry says, lowly. Lowly enough for only me to hear. I try to keep my face neutral as if a fire didn't just set off in my body. We just stare at each other before Harry gets a text from Quinn that she was ready.

She was out of her arm cast just like I was, and she was stuck on the boot for another month. After we get her, we go home. Harry retires into his office for business and Quinn goes to help her grand-mother pack. I sit in my old room, looking at everything that still stayed.

I left so quickly that day, I barely had time to pack everything.

"Why don't you move back in Niall?" Harry asks, I turn looking back at him.

"What?" I say.

"Move back in..... I hate that you're so far away from me" Harry says, I look at him. Harry comes sitting beside you, he caresses my face pulling me close to his face.

"Do you really want me here, or do you only want me here because the thought of me being in another house alone with another male is killing you?" I say, with a quirked eyebrow. His jaw tenses.

"Oh, I'm not worried about him" Harry says, one of his hands gripping my thigh. "I think you know who can make you scream" Harry says, I bite my lip. I lean forward kissing Harry on the neck.

"You know we've never got to finish what we started on Christmas" I whisper, he remains tense his hand on my thigh tightening. "A whole month of me just waiting, I didn't think I had to beg you to take me daddy" I whisper.

"You naughty boy" Harry hisses, I smirk pulling away. "Don't start something I can't finish,"

"Or what?" I whisper.

"Oh, I want to be alone for when I have you screaming to high heaven Niall" Harry says, and I only smirk.

"Harry" Anne says, with turn looking at the door way. Anne stands with Quinn, I blush not realizing they were standing there. Wondering how much they heard. "I am ready to be taken to the airport" she says, Harry stands.

"I'll bring the car around" he says, leaving the room. I stand myself walking up to Niall.

"It was nice meeting you" I smile.

"It was nice meeting you too Niall, I am glad my son has found someone who makes him so happy" she says, pulling me into a hug kissing my cheek. She pulls away, she leaves downstairs.

"I am going to go with them, are you going to be okay alone?" Quinn asks, I just nod.

"Yeah, I think I am going to pack or maybe unpack I don't know" I shrug, she smiles before following her Grandmother downstairs.

The sun was setting, I sat in my room folding close when all the lights shut off. I look around standing, I slowly walk to my bed room door. I hear a crash and the sound of glass hitting the floor. I suck in a breath staring into the darkness, I hear the sound of boots crunching on glass.

"Are you sure he is even here?" a deep voice says.

"Shush" someone hisses. I close my door gently rushing to my bed grabbing my phone before going to my closet, and closing the door. I try calling Harry but the call doesn't go through I try Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Quinn but none of the calls go through. In frustration, I throw my phone against the wall, running my fingers through my hair. I couldn't stay in the closet that was the most obvious place. I move quickly and quietly as I can, leaving the closet, and opening my door.

"I'll go upstairs" the deep voice says, again. I move as quickly as I go to the end of the hallway, where the small doorway to the attic is. I open the door closing it behind me, before making my way upstairs. I navigate my way through the dusty boxes, and huge chests crawling through before leaning against the wall. I could hear it all. Them throwing things around trying to find me. I hold my hand over my mouth to try not to say anything, not to scream, or breath.

"Where is that brat!" one of them yells, I just press myself against the wall praying that Harry gets home soon. I hear the attic door open and the heavy footsteps making their way up. I press myself against the wall, holding my breath as whoever it is makes their way across the attic. Shining their rather bright flash light over everything and everything.

"Tony! I don't see nothing!" he yells, his voice was so rough and deep.

"Come on then! They'll be home soon Zonae doesn't have eyes on them anymore" a voice downstairs says; the footsteps leave along with the lights. I hear them leave from where they came. I stay in the attic longer, even when I hear the front door open and see the flashing blue and red lights.

"Niall!? Niall!" I hear Harry's voice, but I can't say anything. The air in my lungs were gone, I could barely breathe. I finally get the strength to stand and make my way downstairs into the hallway, Harry stands in the doorway of my room, worry etched into his face. "Niall!" he says, running up to me hugging me tightly. I break down in his arms, sobbing into his shirt.

I told the police what I knew, that they probably turned the lights off and that's why the alarms didn't turn on. That they searched the house just in time for the back alarms to set off and they got away before the police to get there. That they had someone watching Harry and Quinn named Zonae and that they were looking for me. They told Harry that there wasn't much they could without finger prints, or me seeing a face. They said they stay on look out, and that they'd check with the security company.

"Niall" Harry whispers, I look over him. Lying beside me, we sat in silence the entire night not knowing what to say. "I want you to move back in here...... This was too close of call, in my own house.... I can't imagine if that happened at Zayn's apartment, if they actually got you" Harry whispers, I turn over staring at him.

"I'll move back" I say, he stares at me and I just cuddle up resting my face in the nape of his neck. He holds me, and I don't realize I am shaking until he holds me tighter.

The next day at school it didn't go unnoticed that there was extra security, and extra policeman patrolling the ground. Quinn almost convinced me to just stay home, that the teachers would understand, but I couldn't continue to let my personal life get in front of school and if my grades job, there was a possibility for UCLA to drop me and I couldn't risk that, I had to go to college.

"Who do you think would want to kidnap you?" Quinn asks, at lunch. I shrug, dipping my sandwich in the small section of ketchup I had set aside for myself.

"I don't know, but maybe it's not only me.... It could be you too" I say, she looks at me wide eyed.

"Of course, they'd come after us when we're crippled" she mutters.

"Are we still going to the cabin with Zayn?" I ask, she shrugs.

"I haven't told Liam or any of them what happened.... I don't want them to get worked up" she says.

"It's in a few days Quinn, if they don't get any leads on who it is there is a possibility those people will come back for me" I say.

"You'll be safe Niall" she says.

"Are you sure you still want to go?" Harry asks, for the hundredth time. I zip up my suitcase turning to him.

"Zayn said there are plenty weapons at the cabin and the park police will check in on us every hour" I say, he stares at me.

"I'm just.... I don't"

"Harry, stop blaming yourself for what happened, I am fine" I say, he sighs his shoulders sagging.

"You don't understand Niall! You're my boyfriend I am supposed to protect you, just like I am supposed to protect Quinn and everyone who matters to me and if I can't do that! If they can just break in and whisk you away then what......" he sucks in a breath, I step towards him holding his face in my hands.

"We're fine, we're all fine and it isn't your fault it is no one's fault no one is blaming you Harry" I whisper, he stares down at me and I kiss him.

"Zayn's here!" Quinn yells from downstairs.

"Be safe" Harry says.

"I will" I smile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 673 37
18+ "You can't lie to me Quinn." He reached forward and grabbed her jaw in his hands, forcing a gasp from her mouth. "Not when my name is so fresh on...
171K 3.1K 22
"Don't call me anything but Jade!" I scowled. "And what happens if I don't?" He took a step forward making me feel smaller in seconds. "I-i..." "Rig...
1.4M 35.7K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
1.7K 20 16
This story contains some sexual content if that's okay with you then read at your own risk.... I wrote this when I was 14 maybe younger I can't remem...