Cobra Kai (A Johnny Lawrence...

By wildflower_phoenix

When Daniel and Michelle Larusso move to California with their mom, their lives change dramatically. More

Chapter 1: The Beach
Chapter 2: The Crash
Chapter 4: The Tournament
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Update
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Update
update 2
Update
Chapter 23
Update
Chapter 24: The beginning of my Hell
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Hell
Update

Chapter 3: The Dance

10.4K 170 51
By wildflower_phoenix

I got ready in my room for the Halloween dance. Daniel was downstairs with Mr. Miyagi.

Johnny said he was going as a skeleton with his friends, so I decided on simple and went as Alex Owen's from Flashdance since I already had the dark hair.

"Michelle, your friend is here!" Mom hollered. I exhaled and spritzed on some perfume, then walked out of my room.

"Aww you look cute!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks." I muttered. Johnny was almost unrecognizable as a skeleton.

"You look creepy." I joked. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Let me guess, Flashdance?" He questioned as we walked down the stairs together.

"Well duh!"

"Can you even dance?" He said with a laugh.

"Uh, no. But I mean at least I look cute!"

"You do." He agreed, helping me onto his bike.

When we got to the dance, we met up with the guys and kinda just stood around, Johnny got us some soda. I think we were both pretty nervous.

"Hey Johnny, I got that stuff." Tommy whispered, motioning for the bathrooms.

"I'll be right back." Johnny said into my ear, then walked to the bathrooms.

I ventured over to Alli and her friends.

"So you're really here with Johnny?" She asked excitedly. I nodded and smiled.

"Good, get him off my back." She said with a laugh. Then we spotted Daniel. He was in a fake shower. We all laughed.

They both went off on their own and danced. I wandered back over to Bobby, the sane one of the group.

A guy in a chicken suit was going around smashing people with eggs. He got Daniel, so Daniel went to the bathroom to wash up. But I felt like something else was gonna happen. Tommy shouted for Bobby, so he ran over. What now?!

After awhile, Daniel came running out of the bathroom. The guys came running after him, including Johnny who's hair was drenched. I ran after them, following them over to our apartment complex. Daniel tried to climb over the fence, but Johnny caught him. 

"You're not gonna get away this time!" He shouted, grabbing Daniel. They threw him around to confuse him, then started to beat Daniel.

"Johnny!" I shouted, shoving past Tommy. Bobby held his arm out, stopping me. Johnny ignored me and continued to beat Daniel. Then Daniel fell to the ground, on the verge of passing out. 

"Johnny he's had enough!" Bobby shouted. 

"Get up!" Johnny shouted. 

"Johnny!" I shouted. Johnny glanced at me, then shoved Daniel up against the fence. I shoved Bobby out of the way, then shoved Johnny. 

"Johnny, stop!" I said, pulling him away from Daniel.

"He couldn't leave it alone! Everything was fine!" He shouted. 

"Enough." I said. Johnny shook his head. Bobby grabbed me, pulling me back. Johnny was about to do a kick to Daniel when Mr. Miyagi jumped out of nowhere, knocking Daniel to the ground. Johnny ended up kicking the fence. 

Mr. Miyagi started to beat everyone else who was there, saving Johnny for last. 

"Daniel-son." He said as he picked up Daniel. I ran over and helped him carry Daniel to our apartment. We put him into bed. 

"Daniel-son need rest." He said before he left. 

The next day I stayed home with Daniel who slept most of the day. Mr Miyagi came and gave him medicine. He was up and walking around 6 in the evening. 

The next day at school, Johnny and the guys ignored us. Not a word was uttered to me from Johnny.

Mr Miyagi picked us up from school and we drove over to the dojo to make amends. I stayed in the car for about ten minutes, then decided to go in. The sensei and Johnny were talking to Mr Miyagi. Johnny glanced at me as I walked up behind Mr Miyagi.

"At tournament." Mr Miyagi said. The sensei laughed, then agreed. 

"Do you like matching, Mr Lawrence?" Sensei asked Johnny.

"Yes, sensei!" He shouted. Why does he have to be so loud? 

"Will the girl be competing too?" The sensei asked sarcastically.

"Oh, you do NOT want to test these waters you prick." I snapped, raising my eyebrows.

"What did you just call me?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"A prick." I stated proudly.

"Lord you'd think he runs an Army base rather than a dojo." I said to Daniel as the sensei and Mr Miyagi talked. 

"Yes, sensei." Johnny said calmly, sneering at Daniel. 

I decided to wait for mom outside of her work. I sat down and started to work on homework. 

A half hour later, Johnny and his boys walked out of class towards me.

"You ok?" Johnny asked, looking down at me.

"Like you care." I said as I started to gather up my stuff. Bobby bent down to help. 

After everything was in my bag I stood up and walked around the corner to my mom's car. They followed. 

"Need a ride?" Johnny asked. 

"Michie, can you take a bus? I'm working late." Mom said, poking her head out of the back door. 

"Yeah. Maybe I'll just walk." I said, walking back to the front of the restaurant. 

"I can give you a ride." Johnny said. 

"Fine." I said, adjusting my backpack. I followed him to his red car after he said goodbye to the other guys. I guess he upgraded.

"You know Daniel brought this on himself, right?" Johnny said, glancing at me. 

"And exactly how?" I snapped, not bothering to look at him. 

"I was just sitting in the bathroom and then he decided to drench me with water." 

"Daniel wouldn't do something like that unless you were doing something stupid. Unless he was trying to be funny." I said, looking at Johnny.

"Well, I was rolling up weed." Johnny admitted, glancing at me.

"You were what?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. 

"Yeah. It takes the edge off." He said, stopping at a red light. I shook my head, rolling my eyes. 

"And now you guys are fighting at a tournament." I said with a sigh.

"Yep. This weekend. I hope you're there." He said, continuing to drive. 

"I will be, cheering my brother on." I said. 

"Oh really?" Johnny said with a laugh, glancing at me. I nodded, looking at the beach. Then we passed by my apartment complex.

"You missed a turn." I pointed out. 

"Oops." He said with a smirk. I sighed and rolled my eyes, sitting back in my seat. 

"I'm not talking until you take me home." I said, crossing my arms. 

"You don't wanna watch me train?" He said, sounding fake hurt. I shook my head. 

"Aw c'mon, it'll be fun." He said, pulling over into the beach. He took the keys out of his car and got out. I sighed and grabbed my bag, getting out as well. 

"Change of heart?" He said with a wink.  I kept walking, sitting on a bench. I got out my remaining homework and started to work on it. 

Johnny took off his red leather jacket and started to stretch. 

"Whatcha doin'?" He asked, looking over at me.

"Homework." I said without looking up. 

After an hour of watching Johnny train, he finally decided to take me home. 

"Daniel's probably freaking out." I said as he pulled up to our complex. 

"Just tell him you were with me." He said with a smile.

"I think not." I said, getting out.

"Hey, call me." Johnny called out.

"Not making any promises." I called back, shutting the gate. 

When I got into the apartment, Daniel was pacing in the living room.

"Where were you? You didn't come home and I've been freaking out." He said. 

"I was fine. Mom couldn't give me a ride so Johnny offered and then he kinda kidnapped me so I finished my homework while he trained on the beach." I said taking my bag into my room. 

"Oh that's great. That's just great. You're dating my opponent." 

"We're not dating and I'm not giving him any chances." I pointed out, grabbing a water out of the fridge.

"Well since tomorrow's the last Saturday before the competition I'm gonna go train with Mr Miyagi." Daniel said. I nodded and went to bed. 

When I woke up the next morning, someone was knocking at the door. It sounded like everyone was gone so I got up and answered it. It was Johnny.

"What do you want?" I asked, rubbing my face. 

"You just got up?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. 

"It's Saturday." I said, walking into the living room. He stepped in and closed the door, then walked over and sat down next to me on the couch. 

"Where's Daniel?" He asked, glancing at me. 

"Training." I said, turning on the TV. 

"How's he feeling about it?" He asked. 

"Fine. Determined to win." 

"Well I can't promise that." Johnny said with a laugh. I shook my head, continuing to watch TV.

After awhile of silence, the conversation took a weird turn. For me at least. 

"So, you never called me." Johnny said, looking at me. I shrugged. 

"When will you?" He said with a smirk. 

"You're fighting my brother in a tournament." I said, glancing at him.

"So?" He said, shrugging. 

"I'm not gonna date my brother's opponent." I said. 

"Who said anything about dating before the tournament?" He said with a smile. 

"What?" I asked, squinting my eyes. 

"We can after." He said with a wink. 

I laughed and rolled my eyes, shaking my head. An hour later, Daniel got home. 

"What's going on?" He asked as he walked in. I turned the TV off and stood up with Johnny.

"We were just watching TV." I said, walking into the kitchen.

"And I was just leaving. See you at the tournament, punk." Johnny said, walking out. I sighed and shook my head.

"You're dating my opponent?" Daniel asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We're not dating!" I shouted. 

"Heard that!" Johnny shouted back. Daniel closed the door. 

"How was training?" I asked. 

"Good, I'm worn out." He said, sitting on the couch. 

That night I skipped dinner, too tired to eat but I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about Johnny. 

I really like him and he's so sweet to me, not to mention cute as hell, but he's my brother's enemy. 

I just hope this tournament works things out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 925 16
When werewolf pack mates, Rachel and Brittany, are forced to move to Lima, they find new challenges with living in a small town and love. I do not ow...
1.2K 33 8
Robby and Tory's story after taking off to Okinawa to find the true meaning of happiness. Sequel to "Escape to Okinawa"...
1.4K 17 9
【Alphabet Boy】 Bailee Luis and Johnny Lawrence have been friends for years and have always gotten along but what happens when a new kid come to LA a...
7.8K 171 19
You and your brother Daniel Larusso moved to California from New Jersey with your mother Lucille Larusso. Is your life in California gonna get bette...