A Second Chance (Squeal to Fr...

By StoriesByAlexis

HI THIS IS THE SEQUEL FOR 'Friends With Benefits' IF YOU LIKE TO READ THE SEX FILLED BOOK YOU CAN FIND IT IN... More

A Second Chance (Squeal to Friends With Benefits)
Chapter 1: YES...
Chapter 2: THE FLIGHT BEGINS
Chapter 3: NEW HOME
Chapter 4: "I MISS THIS"
Chapter 5: CLUBBING
Chapter 6: THUDS
Chapter 7: HER,
Chapter 8: "...BEST WAY TO..." *VERY SMUTTY*
Chapter 9: STARING AT ME...
Chapter 10: MOOCH 'N' GIRLFRIEND
Chapter 11: YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
Chapter 12: NEW LIKINGS AND A SHOW
Chapter 13: NANDO'S & ONEDIRECTIONSTAGRAM
Chapter 14: SEXY NIGHT WEAR
Chapter 15: FOREVER AND ALWAYS (PART 2)
Chapter 16: HEADLINES
Chapter 17: NIGHTMARES AND A PROMISE
Chapter 18: ;)
Chapter 19: "YOU ARE..."
Chapter 20: "CALM DOWN FIGHTER"
Chapter 21: THE 1ST
Chapter 22: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY"
Chapter 23: "ANGER?"
Chapter 25: NONSENSE
Chapter 26: THE JOURNAL
Chapter 27: "HAPPY WITH CARTER NOW..."
QUESTION TO YOU GUYS
Chapter 28: HER SECRET
Chapter 29: WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME
Chapter 30: DEVILS NAME
Chapter 31: HARD AND FAST
Chapter 32: "CLOSE YOUR EYES"
Chapter 33: "OH GOD"
Chapter 34: IS IT THE END?
Chapter 35: DARCY?
Chapter 36: GET ME IN THE CAR!
Chapter 37: OH GOD OW!
Chapter 38: "YOU DID IT AGAIN STYLES"
Chapter 39: SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW
EPILOGUE
END NOTES PLEASE READ
NEW BOOKS!

Chapter 24: "KNOCKED YOU OUT!?"

8.6K 201 18
By StoriesByAlexis

We get back to the center and Alexis isn’t in sight. “Where she go?” I asked not that I have to know but- oh who am I kidding.

“What time is it?” Carter ignores my question, Louis tells him its 1pm, “She’s on the roof, hey Styles why don’t you go bring her down for another round of Alexis vs. Styles?” I laugh and walked to the red door down the hall.

When I get to the top it’s a beautiful view of London, the fairest wheel and the ocean. By the edge is the girl I’ve missed for what seemed like decades.

“Alexis?” she turns and gives a smile. I walk towards her and sit inches away, without warning I feel her head lean on my shoulders. I flinch but recover just before she notices and rest her head on it.

“Remember that day we went to the swapmeet?” She asks with her eyes closed, I relax a bit and recover the memory.

“Yeah, the lads played with all the toys they bought for a day and never played with them again.” I chuckled

“Ha ha yeah, I miss those days.” We sat in silence for a while I finally built the courage to put my arm around her. “Harry?”

“Yeah,”

“You think we can go back to being friends like we used to be back at that swapmeet, well without the benefit part?” my heart aches as I get pushed off the deep end into the sea of friend zone, but if it means I get to see her more I don’t care.

“I’d love that.”

“okay so now that we’re cool, let’s get inside so I can kick your ass for real this time.” she stands up, the absence of her from my shoulder saddens me but snap out of it and follow her down.

“Carter pad up Harry we’re going in no practice, a real match.” She tells him

“Ha! I got my money on Lexy.” He says coming at me with arms full of red equipment.

“By the way, yesterday the announcer called her as Lexy Brooks, isn’t your name Alexis.” Eleanor asks.

“Oh great,” Carter rolls his eyes as he puts on my gloves and Alexis smirks,

“Smart ass accidently signed me in as my nickname he calls me, by the time the match started word spread a new fighter was going against the toughest by the name of Lexy. But it sounds better, in my opinion... Hey Liam give me a hand with this.” Alexis walks over and Liam puts on the same gear Carter’s putting on me.

We get in the rink with padded helmets, fingerless gloves, side pads and Carter gave me a cup you know to protect my manhood.

“Okay I want a good clean fight no kicks or punches lower the waist band.” Carter acts like the reff.

“Come on Harry my five bucks depend on you.” Niall yells I just roll my eyes.

“Just remember Harry I always believed in you and also you lose I’m buying dinner so DON’T LOOSE.” Louis shouts

“Shake hands,” I meet Alexis in the middle and grip her hand

“Brace yourself Styles, nobodies holding back, so don’t be afraid to hit me.” Alexis says. Carter makes a ding sound with his mouth and the next thing I know I’m on the ground with Alexis pinning me down.

“Come on Styles you’re too easy.” She laughs and gets up. I don’t think I’ve ever heard my last name so many times in a day, but I like how it comes out of her mouth.

“Again!” I say getting up, “No more holding back.” She smirks and Carter sounds off again. I was afraid to hit her so I held back on the jab to the shoulder.

She looks baffled, oh no what if I hit her too hard, she looks at the place my fist hit.

“Is that all you got, come on Styles! Eleanor can hit harder than that, no offence El but really.”

“He’s a pussy.” Carter says, I don’t know if it was on accident and meant to stay in his mind or on purpose.

“Carter!” Alexis exclaims

“What it’s true, come on hippy hide the worried and bring out the anger, you let Alexis go easy I’m gunna go in there and kick your ass myself.” His voice is serious and cocky but gets my anger boiling, “Come on pretty boy show us what your boy band ass can do or do you not have the guts, pussy.” After that last word left his mouth something sparked.

Without warning I punched Alexis square in the stomach pad. She stumbled back but the ropes caught her from falling out the rink, she looked surprised and bewildered.

“There you go! Bring out that anger, bring out all that stuff that’s been bugging you.” Carter yelled. I waited till Alexis got up. She put her fist up and that’s when I saw her brown light eyes darken.

“Go!” Carter yelled, Alexis walked straight to me and punched the pad covering my face, and then she strikes my side and my stomach. If it wasn’t for the padded guards on my body I say I’d be on the floor right now.

“Come on Harry fight back!” I hear through the numerous punches, finally I took a chance and extended my arm soon enough me and Alexis were sharing punches.

I hit her face and dodged some of her face shots. she kicked my side and it took me a while to remember this wasn’t boxing and you could use your feet. Then a surprising move came out of her, she wrapped her leg from in between mine making me loose balance and fall with her landing on top of me.

From the fight yesterday I  can see how the pale girl Melissa felt being in my position. Alexis pulled back her hand as far as she could and I braced myself for the blow to the face that I knew would hurt even if I shielded my face.

I looked at Alexis as she was just about to hit me, I didn’t see the girl I met in California, the spirited tan girl with a personality that could cure the hardest case of depression, the peppy cheerleader that would leave anytime she had to just so she can practice, the girl who told me she loved me, the girl who gave me her purity and spent the next day locked in her room filling each other’s company, this wasn’t the same girl.

Before her fist could reach my face I closed my eyes waiting for the pain but never felt it, when I opened my eyes I saw Carter’s hand inches away holding Alexis fist blocking the punch. When Alexis looked like she snapped out of her dark faze she blinked a couple of times and quickly jumped off me.

“I’m going to change.” She said almost running to the back room.

Carter held his hand out for me to take and I was helped up, as he began to take the pads off he said,

“You’re lucky I saw that coming before she knocked you out.” He didn’t look at me, I furrowed my eye brows.

“Why it’s not like it would have hurt, right? I had the helmet on.”

“Trust me that pad would have not have saved you from the slightest bit of pain from Alexis’ dark punch.” He semi chuckled

’Alexis’ dark punch’” Zayn questions

“Yeah well I call it that, it’s only that particular punch that has a name, I remember I got her a bit too mad and I witnessed it on myself. Biggest mistake.”

“What happened?” I couldn’t help but ask,

“I just pushed her too hard and she kind of blacked out, her eyes got really dark and when she pulled her hand as far back as I think it could ever go she striked at me, next thing I know I’m waking up on the ground with Mark, one of the other members, shaking me awake and Alexis panicking.”

“She knocked you out!?” Louis said with a hint of laughter

“I hate to admit it but yeah, it hurt like hell when I came to and I had a bruised cheek for a couple of days. The worst part is that she didn’t even remember hitting me she just remembers snapping out of it and trying to wake me up. So be blessed I saved your ass.” He laughs,

Alexis walks out minutes later with the phone between her ear and her shoulder, she seems pissed and walks to Carter, she whispers something in his ear and hands him the phone. He walks off with her cell and she just takes his place on the seat.

It’s awkward for a moment, till Niall breaks the silence.

“So how’d you get the scare?” Niall point to the small scar on her knuckles, how did I miss that. She rolls her arm to look at the scar and laughs.

“Carter was making me mad and I didn’t want him to be around me, he usually wraps my hand with the glove tape but since I was being stubborn I did it myself and just put on my gloves. By the time the day was done with training I took my glove off and had cuts all over so ive learned my lesson-,” alexis was explaining till…

“Yeah not to be so bitchy,” thinking she would flip at his choice of words but she just laughs and he hands her his phone, “here she’s on her way.”

“Fuck really,” we’re all shocked at her language; usually Alexis would had yelled at someone calling her a bitch and never would use the f word. “Ugh fine thanks better leave now. Bye guys, hey member I’m still free on the 5th.” She races out.

We close up and Carter says bye to us but before he goes I cant stop what comes out of my mouth.

“Hey Carter you wouldn’t have Alexis’ address?” I shout,

“Harry what are you doing?” Louis whispers from behind me but I ignore him. Carter walks back and hands me a paper with an address.

“Harry what are you doing?” Louis ask again,

“I think it’s time to give Alexis a visit.” I said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
141K 157 53
One day, five guys, two best friends and one ridiculous plan. [Revised and re-uploaded] All Rights Reserved to weightlesswishes, 2012 ©
60.6K 714 61
1D-imagines ;) check them out !!
43.9K 613 25
SEXUAL PLEASE BE ADVISE He thinks it was a harmless little lie, but what happens when his little white lie gets out.