Don't Disobey Daddy ::N.S::

By The_One_And_Only__

"This is inappropriate, you're my best friend's father" I whisper, he just pushes himself against me. His lip... More

Don't Disobey Daddy
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Epilouge

Once

7.9K 344 159
By The_One_And_Only__

"Hello! Anyone home!" I open my eyes to the unfamiliar voice. I slowly sit up the same time as Harry.

"Gemma?" he groans, rubbing his eyes. I hear a door open and thudding, Quinn opens the door, her eyes closed.

"Aunt Gemma is here!" she says.

"You can open your eyes, we're decent" I say.

"Listen I am still getting used to the idea of my best friend dating my father so bear with me" she says, before running down the hall. I look over at Harry who is still rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Your sister is here?" I ask.

"I guess, I didn't realize she was visiting"

"Do you want me to meet her?" I ask, he cocks his head to the side.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" he asks.

"Do you want me to meet her, as your boyfriend or Quinn's best friend" I say, he looks at me kissing me on the lips.

"I don't care what she thinks, you can introduce yourself as anyone you'd like" he whispers.

"Where is my brother?!" The unfamiliar voice says.

"Let's go, she isn't very patient" he says, climbing out of bed. I follow pulling on one of my own shirts, and follow Harry downstairs. Gemma looked like Harry, but blond hair and female. She hugs Harry tightly before putting him in a swift head lock.

"I shouldn't have to pop in like this for you to talk to me" she hisses, before he pulls away fixing his hair.

"Sorry, I've been busy" he says.

"Of course, that's always your excuse" she says, before looking at me. She smiles glancing back at Harry. "Name's Gemma" she says, extending her hand.

"I'm Niall" I say.

"Are you dating my brother?" she asks, I look over at Harry who is just glaring at his sister.

"Yes" I say, hesitantly.

"Little young there Haz, didn't realize you had a thing for twinks" Gemma says, winking at me I blush as Harry growls.

"Watch it Gemma"

"Ma is going to eat her up" she says, looking at me again.

"Mom's here too?" Harry says.

"Yes, she is! We're staying until Christmas since obviously you missed us so much!" Gemma says, before turning to me. "Help me with my bags doll?" she asks, Harry steps in front of me before I can do so.

"I'll help you" he says, before pushing his sister back outside. I watch the door close before looking at Quinn who looks like she was holding in a laugh.

"Something tells me they don't like each other very much" I say.

"It's regular sibling rivalry Gemma is older, and since Harry left me with her for 5 years she holds that over him and she treats everyone he dates like shit" Quinn says.

"What?"

"But I am sure she'll love you!" Quinn says, quickly. The door opens and an older version of Gemma walks in holding bags. "Grandma!" Quinn says, hugging the women.

"Quinn! My have you grown! Your father is hiding you away from me.... Haven't seen my granddaughter is almost two years what a sham, and who is this cute little thing" she says, looking at me and before I can introduce myself Harry and Gemma walk in.

"That's Harry's new boyfriend" Gemma says, mockingly.

"Oh my! Well I'm Anne sweet heart" she says.

"Hello" I say.

"Don't be shy sweet heart" she says, pulling me into a tight hug. She smelled like strawberries and freshly baked apple pies. "Are you living with my son?" she asks, before looking at Harry who is glaring at Gemma.

"Uh no.... I live with my friend not far from here" I say.

"You're a wee bit young, how old are you sweet heart?" she asks, I glance at Quinn who is biting her nails.

"19" I say.

"19.... 19!" she looks at Harry, who is rubbing the back of his neck. "He's the same age as your daughter, isn't that a little weird" she snaps.

"Not really ma" Harry says, she looks back at me and then looks at Quinn. "Are you two friends?" she asks.

"Best friends actually" Quinn says, Gemma starts laughing.

"You fucking pervert you're dating your daughters best friend!" Gemma says, I look at Harry who has his hands in fist.

"I think I should get going, I have to help my roommate with something" I lie, turning and running upstairs. My lungs feel like they're filled with water, and I can't breathe. I walk into Harry's room grabbing my wallet and phone.

"You don't have to leave because of them" Harry says, I turn looking at him.

"No, it's fine, I am running out of clothes anyway" I say, he frowns.

"Don't let them upset you, I don't care about your age and you know that" he says, I smile.

"I know Harry" I say, walking up to him and pecking him on the lips. "I'll call you when I get home"

"This is your home" he whispers, I stare at him.

"I'll talk you later" I say, before leaving.

"I think I'm leaving with Niall" Quinn says, when I make it downstairs. "Seems like you two have a lot to talk to my father about" Quinn says, before grabbing my hand and pulling me out before her Aunt or Grandmother could say anything.

"He's in a mood again" Zayn whispers.

"He's been in a mood since we left my house" Quinn whispers back.

"I can hear you" I snap, looking at them huddled in the kitchen. Quinn smiles at me.

"Are you upset about what my grandma said?" Quinn asks, walking over and sitting beside me.

"No" I lie, it bothered me a little. I knew in the back of my mind that some people would think of the age gap as weird, Harry was 38 and I was 19. I was the same age as his daughter, and I hadn't thought about it until I saw the look on his Mother's face, and his sister laughing at him like it was some big joke. Like he was a teenager going through a phase or something.

"You don't have to lie Niall, if it's any constellation I don't care that you're dating my father.... Yeah it was weird at first but love is love, right?" she says.

"I'm fine, I promise...." I say, standing walking into my room and locking the door behind me. I fall into bed crawling under the covers.

"Niall?! Niall!" Harry yells, I open my eyes and I can see the sunset through the blinds. Did I really sleep all day? I roll out of bed stumbling to the door opening it up. Harry scoops me in his arms. "Are you okay?" he asks, I push off of him sleepily.

"Sorry, I guess I was just tired"

"You scared everyone" he says.

"I was just really tired" I say, he stares down at me with a concerned look and I know he doesn't believe me.

"About earlier, my sister and mum are just old school they're still getting used to me dating boys in general they'll love you as much as I do" he says, I smile.

"Thanks, Haz, but it's not only them.... What about your coworkers? The businesses you work with?"

"If they don't like my way of living then they don't have to work with me, it's that simple" he takes my hand. "You're in my life now Niall, and I'll do anything to keep it that way" I pull him into a kiss, and he deepens the kiss.

"So, he's alive?" Quinn yells from the living room, Harry pulls away kissing my nose.

"Do you want to go to dinner with my sister and mother?" he asks.

"Yes" I whisper.

"If you're uncomfortable at any time, you can just tell me" he says, I just nod. We went out to dinner at Red Lobster, I sat tightly in between Harry and Quinn. Harry's grandmother and his sister sitting across from me, staring at me. I hold the menu looking it over, calming down my speeding heartbeat.

"So, Niall" Gemma says, I look over my menu at her eyes, her hair, her face. "Do you usually date men older then you? Or did my brother have the right amount of money for you"

Harry growls.

"Gemma" he hisses, angrily.

"I don't want Harry for his money, actually I don't care if he was dirt broke" I say, she stares at me cocking her head to the side.

"It doesn't bother you at all, that he's almost 8 years older than you?"

"No, it doesn't, but it sure seems to be bothering you" I say, she seemed a little shocked and Harry goes tense beside her. "I don't understand why my love life, and my interest in your brother has anything to do with him I love him and that should be enough" I say, as flatly.

"Do you know what my brother has gone through? My family has gone through we lost someone important to us and you can't replace her!" Gemma snaps, then she looks at Harry. "No one can replace her" she says, I look at Harry and then back at her. She's talking about Victoria. About Quinn's mother, I hadn't realized how big of a part she must have played in everyone's life. I've put it down as if she probably dated Harry long before they had Quinn, she probably went to multiple Christmas and thanksgivings, birthday parties and family gatherings. She was a big part of their lives and I am just stepping in. I look at Quinn and she's staring at her plate.

"Let me out" I whisper, and she doesn't question me she lets me out, I walk to the bathroom. I close into the first stall, dropping against the toilet, dry heaving before leaning against it. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't see.

"Niall? Niall" Harry says.

"Harry leave" I say, through chocked sobs.

"Niall" he stands outside of the door.

"I.... I can ever replace her, I can never be that place holder" I whisper, I hear Harry sigh crawling underneath the stall. I back up against the toilet. Harry sits in front of me, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"You will never have to be a place holder for Victoria" he whispers. "Victoria gave me Quinn, but you're way more special to me....... You've showed me a side of me, that I never knew existed.... Gemma may never understand, she probably never will but I don't care Niall, as long as I have you" Harry whispers, I bite my lip as he pulls me into a hug and I curl into him. "I love you Niall" he whispers.

"I love you too" I say, into his shirt. We stay like that for a while, until Quinn comes to get us and tells us Gemma and Harry's mom left. Then they take me home and Quinn sleeps over, and we stay up all night and talk and not once mention her Aunt, or her mother, or the role I am supposed to be playing in her and Harry's life, we just talk.

"Get up!" Zayn says, again I groan kicking his hands away.

"It's Friday and I don't have school" I whine.

"You promised you'd go to brunch with Louis and I" Zayn says, I groan rolling over staring at Zayn standing above me.

"Where's Quinn?"

"She forgot she was meeting Liam at her house, they're meeting up with us later.... Now get up!" he says, I groan rolling out of bed. I slowly get dressed, I comb my hair with my fingers and check my phone while I brush my teeth. Harry is busy all day, meetings in the morning, then hanging with his sister and mother for the rest of the day. I didn't mind, I've been standing in, in a lot of their little family quibbles and I think Harry needs to be alone.

I meet Zayn downstairs in his car, and then we meet Louis at the IHop down the street.

"So how was dinner last night?" Louis asks. I sigh, staring down at my menu.

"Let's just say, I'm not Gemma's favorite person I think she was really close to Veronica and after she died and Harry let Gemma raise Quinn I think she feels that he owes her something, that she should decide who should be in his life and in Quinn 's life" I say.

"That's not fair, she doesn't even know you" Louis says.

"And I don't think she wants to, she basically screamed at me that no one was going to replace Veronica" I say.

"You're not a replacement" Zayn says.

"I know.... That's what Harry said, but I just hope that his family doesn't have some type of leverage and I am just going to wake up and he isn't going to love me anymore" I say.

"That's never going to happen, I can tell I can feel it that Harry really cares about you Niall" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
1K 58 56
The early morning sunlight was irritating me to open my eyes and as usual being lazy I was rubbing my eyes to adjust with bright sun rays. My mom was...
6.3K 124 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
50.3K 2.1K 29
{Niall's Pov} I sat in my room with my back up against the wall with my hands over my ears. I wanted him to go away. I needed him to get out of my h...