A Second Chance (Squeal to Fr...

By StoriesByAlexis

HI THIS IS THE SEQUEL FOR 'Friends With Benefits' IF YOU LIKE TO READ THE SEX FILLED BOOK YOU CAN FIND IT IN... More

A Second Chance (Squeal to Friends With Benefits)
Chapter 1: YES...
Chapter 2: THE FLIGHT BEGINS
Chapter 3: NEW HOME
Chapter 4: "I MISS THIS"
Chapter 5: CLUBBING
Chapter 6: THUDS
Chapter 7: HER,
Chapter 8: "...BEST WAY TO..." *VERY SMUTTY*
Chapter 9: STARING AT ME...
Chapter 10: MOOCH 'N' GIRLFRIEND
Chapter 11: YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
Chapter 12: NEW LIKINGS AND A SHOW
Chapter 13: NANDO'S & ONEDIRECTIONSTAGRAM
Chapter 14: SEXY NIGHT WEAR
Chapter 15: FOREVER AND ALWAYS (PART 2)
Chapter 16: HEADLINES
Chapter 17: NIGHTMARES AND A PROMISE
Chapter 18: ;)
Chapter 19: "YOU ARE..."
Chapter 21: THE 1ST
Chapter 22: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY"
Chapter 23: "ANGER?"
Chapter 24: "KNOCKED YOU OUT!?"
Chapter 25: NONSENSE
Chapter 26: THE JOURNAL
Chapter 27: "HAPPY WITH CARTER NOW..."
QUESTION TO YOU GUYS
Chapter 28: HER SECRET
Chapter 29: WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME
Chapter 30: DEVILS NAME
Chapter 31: HARD AND FAST
Chapter 32: "CLOSE YOUR EYES"
Chapter 33: "OH GOD"
Chapter 34: IS IT THE END?
Chapter 35: DARCY?
Chapter 36: GET ME IN THE CAR!
Chapter 37: OH GOD OW!
Chapter 38: "YOU DID IT AGAIN STYLES"
Chapter 39: SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW
EPILOGUE
END NOTES PLEASE READ
NEW BOOKS!

Chapter 20: "CALM DOWN FIGHTER"

9.4K 194 20
By StoriesByAlexis

I was on my way from the bank and felt like a stroll through the streets. The hood of my sweater shielded me from the eyes of maybe fans. I walked in front of a window with people in a ring fighting or boxing each other. People around the outside hitting punching bags.

I don’t know why but I was draw and persuaded to enter. There was no one at the front desk so I walked right to the front where the muscled men fought with each other.

“Are you lost?” a voice knocked me out of my stare at the two. I turned to see a tall man with his arms crossed looking at the men I was before.

“Huh no, what is this place?” I asked turning back to the show in front of me.

“It’s a boxing center, have you ever boxed before?”

“No , I think the closest I’ve been to a fight is pinning down a friend in a tickle war.”  I said remembering the first day I met Niall.

“Interested in joining? Comes in handy with all the mobbing that comes with your position.” When he said that I turned around fast, “What, I watch TV too even if I didn’t your face is on every cover of a magazine with your boyfriend.”

“Huh, I was kind of hoping no one would recognize me, and yeah what’s the cost?” I was attached to this place the minute I walked in.

“Look I saw what those little shit did to you at the mall, YouTube’s a bitch but if you come in everyday I’ll train you…for free.” I was a little if-fy on why.

“What’s the catch?”

“When I think you’re ready I get you into fights, if you win I get 15 percent of the prize money, you lose you pay a week’s training.”

I was contemplating but then I started to think hard, Harry would never let me if he knew, but he’s always out and he doesn’t know my jobs out of the way. I smiled and turned back to him.

“Deal.” I shook his hand.

“Cool, be here tomorrow before opening and we’ll start, but if you’re late don’t bother coming in.”

“Got it, before I go, it’s Alexis but Lexy or Lex is fine your choice.” I held out my hand.

“Nice to meet you Lexy, Carter but you can call me Carter.” He smirked and shook my hands.

I walked out and pulled up my phone,

“Zayn,”

“Lex, you okay I saw on Twitter-,”

“I’m fine want to spend another day together?”

“Uh sure do I pick you up?”

“No , I’ll meet you at the mall now k?”

“The mall? Are you sure after last night-,”

“Are you in or not if not I’ll just ask El!” I was getting impatient

“No, no okay I’ll be there.”

I greeted Zayn with two cups of coffee at the main entrance.

“Hey!” I heard his voice I looked up and saw him wearing his leather jacket, a plain white tee and black skinny jeans.

“Hey here just like you like it, ready?” I said handing him his coffee, he nodded the first place I was dying to go to was the fitness wear.

“So Harry doesn’t know?” he said, I had told him about the boxing jig.

“Yeah and only you know so if you love me as much as I trust you, it’ll stay that way.” I looked him dead in the eye.

“But wait I thought you loved your job.”

“I do but Andrina called me last night and told me they’ll be shut down till February for remodeling and with this boxing bit I’ll get money out of fights I win.”

“Wait fighting, I thought-,”

“Zayn! Don’t worry, I have to train first now grab that athletic bag.”

 I had a red and black bag with at least ten pairs of boxing shorts and shirts and two pairs of shoes; boxing type and running.

“Hey you think purple is a good color?” I asked Zayn while looking at the sports bras.

“I guess why?”

“I think I should get purple highlights.”

“Ha ha what, purple?”

“yeah I’ve been looking at a couple of hair styles and purples been catching my eyes.”

“Alexis I don’t know are you sure?”

“You know what yeah, put these in the car and meet me at the salon over there.” He nodded and I walked to the small salon across the mall.

“Hi can I help yo-, Oh my gosh you’re Harry Styles’ girlfriend!” the mid 30’s woman squealed,

“That’s me, I was wondering I need a new doe, new location, new me.”

“Sure please sit, so what are we going to do?”

“Purple, purple highlights.” She nodded her head and got prepped

4 hours and bleaching and dying later.

“Okay all done.” She turned me around and the expression on Zayn’s face was priceless.

“I LOVE IT!! This wasn’t what I expected but this is better!” I stood up and hugged the woman.

“Whoa… I was afraid but now whoa.” Zayn said standing up.

“Like it?”

“Like it, it looks sick!”

After that we went home and Zayn followed behind me in his car. We got in and Harry was sitting in the living room on the seat that faced his back towards me.

Louis looked up and then El, “Oh…my…gosh” Louis said

“Wow.” El added. Harry picked his head up and I handed Zayn my bags to take up stairs.

“What.” Harry asked looking at them then turned to me.

“Alexis?” he said. I walked forward slowly. “Your hair it’s- its,”

“Purple.” Zayn said standing next to me.

“Zayn when did you get here?” Louis asked

“Just now it awesome right?” Zayn said commenting on my hair.

“It is surprisingly the color suits you.”

“Yeah its-,” Louis began but Harry cut him off…

“A bit much isn’t it?” my heart dropped, everyone loved it even me but Harry has to ruin another moment.

“Hazza!” Zayn protested

“A bit much what’s that supposed to mean!” i said letting my anger out.

“It looks like a hair for a troubled teen, what will the fans think now.” Was he really doing this?

“Harry what’s gotten into you.” I was trying to hold back the tears.

“What’s gotten into me!?” he started to sarcastically laugh.

“Harry, are you serious right now?”

“Look it just you could have toned it down.” I was done I huffed and went up stairs with Zayn behind me.

“Does he think it’s funny?” I was pacing around my room.

“Look maybe you guys just need a break, I have a guest bed room you’re welcome to stay a while.” Zayn said. I stopped and thought about it.

“You know what I’ll take you up on that offer, I’ll meet you at the house.” I said

“Okay I’ll be waiting.” He left after that.

I packed up enough to last me probably a month. I walked down stairs with the bags I bought today and my packed bag. I walked down stairs and El and Louis immediately reacted.

“Alexis where you going?” El said standing up with Louis.

“I think Harry would love it if the trouble teen left.” I grabbed my keys and opened the door.

“Alexis wait where are you staying you cant leave Alexis ple-,” Harry walked over to me.

“Oh you care now, now that your fuck buddies leaving.” I yelled

“Alexis you know I care about you more than that.” Harry got closer.

“For get it I don’t care anymore I think I- I think it’s over.”

“What are you trying to say?” I said stepping back.

“It’s over Harry, you don’t have to be bothered by me and won’t have to worry what the fans say seeing you care about them more.” I walked out and threw my bags in the trunk of my car.

Harry ran to my door before I pulled out. “Alexis please I was kidding!”

“So you think it’s funny to make fun of me.”

“No that’s not what I meant I- I.” He tried to defend himself.

“Just stop Harry besides you won’t have to deal with my hate. Bye Harry.” I said as I pulled out. On my way to Zayn’s I cried and cried, I cried so much I pulled over and waited till my vision cleared up.

Zayn greeted me in his surprisingly neat home and showed me to my temporary room. I wasn’t thrilled Perrie lived with him but I won’t be here anyways.  

I felt someone in the door way while I looked through my bag for my night wear, “Don’t worry I won’t be staying long I’ve got a plan.”

“Really and what’s that?” I heard the voice that made me boil with anger.

“Hello Perrie.” I said with a force smile.

“Look I know I’m probably the last person you want to see right now but-,”

“Perrie I forgive you if that’s what you’re looking for.” I said getting back to my search. I heard her sit on the bed.

“Did it hurt?” I heard her say. I got up and sat next to her.

“Honestly, I didn’t care I just, I just thought it was better I end it before it got worst. And now that I and Harry are over, I just want to forget about that era of my life. The leg scars are gone and the stomach ones are almost.” I laid it all out

“I’m sorry, but on the flip side I do love your hair.” I smiled it seems like Harry was the only negative one.

It was the first day of training and I was waiting for Carter outside the place with my new bag.

“Wow didn’t think you’d be up at this early.” Carter said unlocking the shop.

“Don’t have anything better to do and plus I really want to do this now.” I placed my bag on the counter. “So what’s first.”

“Well you do have a change of clothes right,” he said looking at my jeans and top,

“Yeah there in my bag.”

“Good so first change number one today is getting you in shape for the season so we’re going running.” I smiled and grabbed my bag heading to the bathroom, “And by the way,” I turned around, “The hair…looks nice.” I smiled even more and closed the door.

(if you guys are wondering the trainer id Douglas Booth…if you don’t know who that is google it. ;))

“Okay we’ll see how long you can run.” He said I loved running I don’t know why I haven’t lately but I was ready to start up again.

“Fine by me sure you can keep up?” I joked as we stretched in the empty park.

“Cocky are we, in your dreams. Ready…set…go.” We started with a jog then got competitive and started full on sprinting.

We both ran out of breath on our 6th lap and called it a day. we went back and she started me on a punching bag.

“Come on hit it like it’s your boyfriend’s fans who threw the balloons at you.” I took a swing,

“He’s not my boyfriend anymore.” I said through gritted teeth as I swung.

“Really this should be good, why you guys split?” he said with a smirk.

I don’t know what got into me but all my anger was in my fist. With every swing I said a negative Harry did.

“He made fun of my hair,” hit

“Called me a troubled teen,” another

“Thought it was funny,” two hits at a time

“Whoa whoa calm down fighter, you’re done with the bag for now. Grab a jump rope and stand by the corner mirror.” I did what I was told and waited for say.

“Okay when you jump give all your support on your toes and keep your legs together with a small bounce.” I nodded and began.

They whole day was filled with jump roping, crunches, pushups, jumping jacks…every work out you can think of.

Training was over at 3 and I was on my way home and I had good news for Zayn. I was finally leaving, moving, and my own place. Maybe coming to London was a good thing after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...
5.3M 56.5K 200
It's all in the title ^^ :)
12.7K 535 41
This book, together with the sequel, belongs to 'ashtonfivesauce'. If you didn't know her, her past username was 'malikjuanaxo' :))
1.2K 1 30
Best friends fall in with the wrong crowd in college and end up in a life that they never dreamed. They have become strippers. With no other options...