It's Complicated With Friends

De ExclusivelyLisa

Rosa and Jake have been friend ever since Freshman year, they were two peas in a pod and couldn't be closer... Mais

Living With My Best Friend And My Crush!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26~ PROM
Chapter 27~Epilogue
Sequal??
Decisions!!!
Questionss??
New Story!!

Chapter 12

65.1K 452 25
De ExclusivelyLisa

Hi guys! Sorry for not uploading for soo long! Not to fear I am here! I have a new chapter for you guys:) I have decided to fast forward the story a little bit because their school year is still in september, so I have fast forwarded about 4 months or so:) Please enjoy the story:) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12:

Jake POV

I stood next to Rosa's locker as I watched her slowly and efficiently unload her books from her navy blue locker. I couldn't believe that 4 months had already passed and winter break was right around the corner. However, no matter what time it was in the year I still felt like I was seeing her for the first time, she is just so beautiful its hard the resist not thinking about her. She was still living with me which is a dream come true; her parents were suppose to come back by now although they gave her an last minute call that they would be staying until summer break. I could tell at first Rosa was disappointed that her parents weren't coming home and I knew she really missed them and so I decided that I am going to invite to her to the ski lodge with my friends for winter break to cheer her up because I knew she loved vacations. 

"Hey are you okay?" I heard her angelic voice permeate through my thoughts about her. I looked down at her face, full of worry and smiled at her reassuringly. 

"Yes, perfectly fine."

"Good."

She closed her locker, I grabbed her hand and started walking her to the classroom. I felt my body relax when she tightened her small hand around my much rougher and larger hand it was a reassuring feeling that she loved being close to me. 

"So winter break is starting in two days... what are you planning to do?" 

"Hmm, I'm not so sure yet. What are you going to do?" 

"Well I was planning on going to a ski lodge with some of my friends."

"Oh, well okay have fun!" 

"Would you like to come with me?" I asked hesitantly. I could feel my palms getting sweatier as I waited for her answer. I noticed her brow furrow together and her beautiful red lips purse together as she thought about her answer. I was about to reconsider my invite when she gave me the brightest smile I have ever seen. 

"Of course I would love to! When are we going?" 

"We are leaving a early and going tomorrow. I can stay with you until school ends and we can meet up with them at the beginning of winter break or we can leave tomorrow too, whatever you want."

"Of course I want to leave tomorrow! I am so excited! I have never been to a ski lodge!" I could see the excitement dancing across her eyes, and knew that I made the best decision in asking her to come with me. We walked into the classroom and sat down in our usual seats, with our hands linked together and Rosa's head on my shoulder. This was the best feeling in the world and I never want it to change. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosa POV

I was beyond excited to go to the ski lodge tomorrow, after school Jake drove me home so we could start packing because we leave quite early tomorrow morning. I pulled out my brown leather suitcase and started packing my clothes. 

"Really eager aren't you?"

I smiled as I felt Jake's strong arms wrap around my waist while I leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"Of course, I am so excited I can't contain myself!" 

"Well I just made dinner, and unless you aren't hungry anymore than..."

"NO LETS GO!" My hunger suddenly taking over, as I dragged Jake's arm, I sprinted down the stairs to the wafting smell of roast beef and mashed potatoes taunting my nose. I didn't even bother to wait for Jake as I grabbed a plate then piling the plate sky full of food. 

"Whoa, calm down you don't want to get a stomach ache!" 

"Mf dlsjfd slids fjdkljg WORRY!" I said with a mouthful of food threatening to spill out. 

"Huh?"

"I said, I will not get a stomach ache don't WORRY!" 

He sat down next to me and ate his food, while I attacked mine with pure hunger.

"So, who else is coming with us to the ski lodge?" I felt Jake tense next to me and I instantly knew something was wrong. 

"Jake.. what's wrong?"

"Hm? Oh nothing.."

"No, seriously I want you to tell me obviously you got upset about me asking you who else is coming. So what is it?"

"Well its just that just a few minutes ago Derek called me, and he told me that Christy was also coming on the trip." I could see the sadness in his eyes almost like he was afraid that I was going to decide not to go on the trip while leaving him stranded with Christy. I grabbed his hand, winding our fingers together, as my other hand tilted his chin so I could see his beautiful face.

"Hey, don't worry okay? I will never let Christy come between us and besides she is just 90 pound cheerleader that doesn't know the difference between two and tutu, and I want to go on this trip with you, spending time with you is only what I want to do."

I felt him pull my face down as he kissed me with all the passion and loving care that a human could possible have. I involuntarily wrapped arms around his neck trying to pull him closer as he simultaneously lifted me from the chair and thus involving my legs to wrap around his waist like gum around a finger. I could hear his urgent steps up the stairs as he led me up towards his room, he kicked open the door with his leg and never breaking our never ending kiss. His arms moved downwards toward the mattress when he laid me down on the bed, and turned so that he laid next to me. I tentatively touched his face with my hand, tracing all the lines and contours of his face admiring every detail and groove. His thumb slowly brushing over my knuckles in a calming motion, I felt my eyes start to droop, and Jake's arms encircling me in all his heat. He gently kissed my forehead while whispering, 

"Goodnight sweetheart, I Love You." 

My last thought before I drifted into a deep, calming sleep was this was exactly where I wanted to be and I never want it to change. 

--------------------------------------------

I woke up to a gentle kiss on my lips and felt my eyelids fluttering open to reveal Jake's loving face with two luggage bags and his car keys. Suddenly it dawned on me that we were going on our winter break trip to the SKI LODGE! I jumped out of bed with excitement without even saying good morning to Jake and raced to the bathroom to get ready. I heard Jake's faint chuckle through the door while I brushed my teeth, washed my face and put on my make up. I stripped off all my clothes when I realized that all my clothes were left in the other room! I felt my cheeks redden with humiliation as I asked, 

"Umm Jake, do you possibly--" I asked with embarrassment laced in my voice. Without even finishing my sentence I felt Jake's hand stick through the door with a pile of my clothes. Grabbing them with urgency, I changed with the speed that could rival a quick change artist. Opening the door to an amused Jake, I walked right passed him while grabbing my bags and not giving Jake the opportunity to laugh at my forgetfulness. I felt Jake's foot steps following me as I opened the door and waited for him to unlock the doors. I heard the distant click, marched towards the door, entered the car and waited for Jake start laughing at my embarrassment.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

"HAHAHA" I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose as I knew he didn't have the willpower to hold in his laughter. I saw him clutch his stomach as he continued laughing. 

"Okay, okay I know it was funny but we have a ski lodge to go to so can we please go?!" 

I saw him take a few calming breaths as he restrained himself from laughing again and entered the car, grabbing my hand in a loving grip he gave me one last amused smile before leaving the driveway. I couldn't stop myself from bouncing in my seat with excitement knowing that we were going to be at a ski lodge with Jake for an entire winter break! Staring outside the window I watched various trees fly by as we twisted through roads left and right. I glanced at the clock that read 5:30am and my eyes started to droop as I laid my head down on Jake's shoulder while he drove down the highway. I gripped Jake's hand even tighter as I fell into a dream of me and Jake having the best time together at the ski lodge. 

------------------

"Sweetie, wake up. We are here!" I felt Jake shake me out of my sleep and my drowsiness die down while coming back to my senses. I opened my eyes and was wonderstruck by the sight in front of me. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hi guys! Okay I will try to upload as regularly as I can:) I really hope you guys enjoy the story! Thanks for all your support and votes!!:) Peace:) 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

494K 8.1K 52
Everly is a shy, quiet girl who only wishes to get through her last year of high school. She has no one except her best friend Bella who is a trouble...
33 0 15
In her world full of trauma, entrepreneurship, loyalty, and insecurities, she finally decides to disappear from everything. Aside from her breakup wi...
6 0 1
When Jake wakes up, he expects the day to be just like every other day, ordinary. So when Jake heads to school for one of his last days of college, l...
1.3K 212 26
Collin and Molly met at the park. They ended up spending a lot of time together...but is there relationship gonna last? is it going to fast? is she r...