Kill & Run ☠ Punk H.S

Autorstwa macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ Book 1 of the K&R series He taught her how to be a successful assassin. She taught him how... Więcej

Kill & Run
P L A Y L I S T ☠
001☠
002☠
003☠
004☠
005☠
006☠
007☠
008☠
009☠
010☠
011☠
012☠
013☠
014☠
015☠
016☠
017☠
018☠
019☠
020☠
021☠
022☠
023☠
024☠
025☠
026☠
027☠
028☠
029☠
030☠
031☠
032☠
033☠
34☠
035☠
036☠
037☠
038☠
039☠
040☠
041☠
042☠
043☠
044☠
045☠
046☠
047☠
048☠
049☠
050☠
Q&A
051☠
052☠
053☠
054☠
055☠
056☠
057☠
sequel info ☠
058☠
059☠
060☠
062☠
063☠
064☠
065☠
066☠
067☠
068☠
069☠
070☠
071☠
072☠
073☠
074☠
075☠
076 ☠ Part 1
076 ☠ Part 2
Important Information ☠
Goodbye for now ☠
Run & Hide (SEQUEL)
Fanart
Other H.S. fanfics

061☠

33K 1.2K 1.4K
Autorstwa macklemcvey

the time has come... 😏👅💦

I decided not to do a Valentine's Day special (chapter) mainly I didn't get to finish it lol. Also, this chapter is already perfect for Valentine's Day and I'm sure you guys are gonna love it🙃

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BABES💕💕! HAVE A PIECE OF HARRY👅

btw this chapter switches p.o.v.s half way through.

excuse any grammatical errors pls

[WARNING: HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT😏]

Movie 🎥 Love and Action in Chicago (1999)

Happy Reading xx

~T

✖️✖️✖️

H A R R Y 🔫

I had never felt love before, but I was positive I felt it right now: for Scarlett. As I lay there on the bed, hands messily grasping her naked waist, lips meeting in a heavy kiss, I had never felt more in love than ever. My hand dove under the sheets concealing her lower half, grasping her cute arse and giving it a rough squeeze. She gasped into the kiss, a squeal leaving her lips momentarily when I rolled the flesh in my palm.

   "Harry!" she blushed, breaking the kiss to hold her hair back from falling over us like a curtain.

   "Baby," I rasped out in that tone that always got her flustered.

  An innocent smile made its way towards her lips, her pretty brown eyes averting to my tattooed chest as she played with the plain silver necklace around my neck. Her lips came back down to meet mine in a lingering kiss, breaking it to trail her lips all over my jaw. Once she came down to my collarbones, she left kisses over almost every tattoo that decorated the skin there, giving more lingering kisses to the scars that tainted my bronzed skin.

  My breath hitched in my throat when I felt her breath wash over my pecks, her eyes darting up to meet mine, shining mischievously as her thumb brushed against it. I was caught off-guard when she rolled her tongue over it, my eyes widening and a small groan leaving my lips. She lifted her head with a soft giggle falling from her perfect lips, finding my wide eyes and flushed cheeks amusing.

   "I got you a little something," she whispered, her eyes telling me a different thing than her tone.

   "Yeah?" I smirked humorously, thinking she meant something sexual.

   But I was proved wrong when she placed a hand next to my head on the pillow, lifting her body up to outstretch her other arm. Her fingers carelessly pulled open the drawer of the bedside table next to us before her hand dipped into the space. Pulling out a white box, I gazed at it curiously when she grinned holding it out for me to take.

  I gave her a confused look before she rolled her eyes playfully and opened the box, making my eyes widen and lips part when I saw what was inside. It was a silver ring situated in the middle of the box with the word 'Always' engraved in capital letters on the top of it. The word immediately brought back a memory where that significant word was used.

   "Harry," she called out gently. I lifted my gaze to meet hers; she was staring at me intently; almost lovingly. "I care. "I will always care," she told me firmly as she cupped my cheeks.

   "Always?" I couldn't help but ask.

   "Always."

   "I-I saw it the other day while shopping with Jade, and it just reminded me of you. So I bought it," she explained awkwardly, as if she was worried whether I actually liked the ring or not.

   "I love it, Angel," I told her honestly with a dimpled-smile, the nickname I used causing her to blush slightly and grin uncontrollably.

   "I'm glad, Hypno," she breathed out in relief, laughing when I scowled at the nickname.

   "Wanna put it on for me?" I cocked an eyebrow at her playfully, a smirk dipping into my lips when she nodded excitedly.

  She took the ring out, setting the box on the bedside table before grasping my right hand. The cool metal slid down my middle finger, my eyes studying her actions with a smile as she tracing the word engraved on it with her thumb.

   "Always," I whispered to her, watching her eyes dart to meet mine.

   "Always," she murmured back, bringing her lips down to my knuckles, pressing a kiss to the new ring.

  The sweet action tugged at my heart strings, my hand that she held in her hands moving to slide against her cheek, tugging her down to meet my lips. Her long locks fell around us like a curtain, hiding us from this dark cruel world as her lips touched mine. Heat flushed my body when I finally tugged away the sheet that was partly covering her, her half-bare body making contact with my own naked skin. I felt this sudden urge at that moment, an urge to feel her, to connect with her physically. Yes, I wanted to make love to her. But was I supposed to tell her I loved her before that? I didn't know how these things worked; I was still sort of new to this whole relationship thing.

~-~

S C A R L E T T 💣

  The feeling of his rough palms gliding up and down my smooth skin had my mind going slightly wild. His large hands squeezed my thighs lightly before moving up to my bum, palming the flesh seductively as we made out heavily. We were only in our underwear, which had become increasingly annoying the more; I grinded against him and the more he pulled me closer.

  He flipped us over all of a sudden, my back hitting the mattress as he came to hover over me. His eyes were hooded as he ducked down to kiss my lips fervently, tongue slipping past my parted lips to collide with my own. A soft gasp escaped my lips when he suddenly pushed his crotch against me, rolling his hips to grind against my core. I broke the kiss to exhale heavily, his fern eyes burning into mine as he kept rocking his hips.

   "Harry," I groaned with my eyes fluttering shut, my hand moving to grip his waist as he continued his movements.

  I was pretty sure my panties were destroyed by now from all this grinding and etc. I was desperate for him to do anything. My leg latched itself onto his hip, the heel of my foot digging into the bottom of his spine as he grinded hard against me.

  My eyes fluttered open when I felt his warm wet lips pepper hot kisses down my chest, his tongue darting out to wet the skin every now and then. His hand moved to tug my bra cups down, licking his lips at the sight of my hardened nipples before taking one into his mouth. I always loved the feelings I got when Harry did anything with my breasts, as strange as that sounded in my head. The way his skillful tongue swirled around the nub always had me moaning deeply, back arching into his face as my fingers fisted his curls.

   "Fuck, I love your tits," he groaned deeply, his words causing a stirring in my abdomen as I blushed deeply. The fact that he was so honest about it made me even shyer now.

  His hand moved behind my back to free the clasp, tugging my bra from my arms. He pulled back to gaze at me with lustful eyes, drinking in the sight of my bare breasts that now had a couple of hickeys dotted around the left one. A smirk grew on his lips as he stroked one of the bruises with his thumb, ducking down to press a lingering kiss to it. The affectionate gesture cause heat to rise up my cheeks, averting my gaze with a shy smile when he stared up at me.

   "Baby," he rasped out huskily, his gaze locking with mine as he brought his hand up to cup my cheek tenderly.

   "Harry," I responded, leaning into his touch as I curled my finger around his necklace, hauling him forwards for another kiss.

   "Scar, baby, I wanna make love to you," he murmured lowly, pulling away from my lips to watch my reaction. His words caused my lips to part along with my cheeks turning crimson. My teeth tugged at my bottom lip, trying to hide my smile. The way he said it had my core aching for him but also my heart to swell up. I gaze up at him with a look telling him exactly what he wanted to hear.

  He leaned closer, his thumb rolling over my cheekbone in a soothing way as he gazed at me with loving eyes. I wanted to say it right then; 'I love you'. But I needed a push, something to motivate me further to actually say the words to him. But before I could even respond to what he said earlier, the next few words he said to me had my jaw falling open.

   "I want to make love to you because I love you."

  My heart halted in my chest, my lips parting in shock when I heard him speak his words. The corners of his plump lips turned upwards, revealing his gorgeous smile as he took in my reaction. I was speechless, I never expected him to be the first one to say 'I love you', and by the looks of it; he knew exactly what I was thinking. Curling my hand around the nape of his neck, I hauled him forwards, pressing my lips against his in a firm kiss, one filled with love and care.

   "I love you too Harry," I whispered breathlessly, a happy grin stretching across my lips as I watched his eyes light up with relief.

  A joyous chuckle fell from his lips at that, immediately leaning down to brush his lips against mine ever so slightly. The action caused my lips to tingle, a jolt of electricity shooting down my body.

   "God I love you," he mumbled, his breath washing over my lips as I smiled uncontrollably.

  His fingers hooked themselves to the band of my underwear slowly tugging them downwards as his lips met mine once again in a heated kiss. Soft wet lips trailed over my cheek, leaving sweet kisses in its path as they trailed down my neck. He pulled back to ease my legs out of my panties, tossing them away before he pushed my thighs apart to get a look of the spot between them.  

  His gaze flitted up from my core to meet my own, a blush creeping up my cheeks as he smirked dirtily. A soft whimper left my lips when his warm fingers slid down my wet folds, finding my clit and circling it slowly. A low moan rumbled through my chest, as his thumb rubbed my clit gently. He was enjoying watching me writhe in pleasure way too much, a satisfying smirk covering his face when he slid a finger through my slick entrance; eliciting a deeper moan from me.

   "Harry, no teasing," I pleaded, my back arching when his finger sunk into me.

  Fortunately, he listened to me, pulling his finger right out and popping it into his mouth, sucking on my arousal that coated it. Warm lips kissing mine, he allowed me to aid him in removing his boxers, his long hard length resting against my thigh once free from its restraints. I grasped him, sliding my palm up and down his shaft to relieve some tension, causing him to groan deeply against my lips. I inhaled sharply when he suddenly slipped two fingers into me, causing me to run my thumb over his slit.

   "Fuck, Scar," he groaned deeply, lifting his head up to gaze at me with hooded eyes.

  His eyes studied my naked body, only illuminated by the moonlight shining through the window. His hand situated near my head moved to stroke my cheek as he gazed at me with loving eyes. Under his heavy gaze, I felt more confident than ever, the way he was staring at me made me believe that I was the only beautiful girl in his eyes. It pretty much disintegrated all of my insecurities.

   "You are so beautiful Scarlett," he whispered almost in awe, his lips stretching into a small smile when he noticed my shy one.

   "Harry," I blushed modestly, grinning nevertheless at the sweet sincere compliments.

  He simply smiled, dropping down to kiss me, his lips molding gently against mine. My fingers dug into his curls when his tongue swiped over my lower lip before entering my mouth, deepening the kiss further while managing to keep the kiss slow and sweet. I shuddered when I felt the tip of his cock brush my soaking core ever so gently, emitting a light groan from both of us.

   "Are you on the pill or do we need a condom?" Harry questioned, eyes fluttering open to gaze at me.

   "I'm on the pill," I told him, watching him nod as he positioned himself at my entrance.

   "Ready?" he raised an eyebrow, his hand gripping my thigh as he shifted a little.

  I gave him a short nod, breathing against his lips as he rested his forehead against mine, the head of his cock probing at my entrance. My eyes fluttered close when he entered me slowly, already feeling the strong burn of the stretch his large thick length had caused.

   "Holy shit," he groaned deeply, shifting his hips sharply to push into me further.

   "Slow down baby," I moaned, feeling a slight ache down there. It had been ages since I last had sex and Harry was pretty large, thus making it a bit hard for me to adjust to him at the moment.

   "Fuck sorry," he apologized quickly, halting his movements, his eyes watching me cautiously as I inhaled deeply, waiting a couple of seconds before nodding at him.

  The sheets covering us shifted lower as he pushed himself further into me, emitting an audible groan from both of us as he filled me up completely. Heavy breaths fell from his lips as he pulled his hips back, before pushing back in, the movement slow and smooth as my body accepted his. The pace had me falling into a daze, it was slow, lingering, burning and more emotional than anything I'd ever felt to be honest. Our lips met in a slow fervent kiss, tongues colliding messily as he drove himself into me again and again, the mattress shifting beneath our weight.

  His elbows dug into the bed on either side of my head, fingers tangling into my unruly hair as my hands gripped his shoulders tightly, mouth falling open at the intense pleasure I was feeling. Every thrust sent waves of heat and pleasure washing over my body, my eyes rolling to the back of my head, fingers digging into his back. He seemed to like that, whenever my fingernails sunk into the skin of his back. A cry of pleasure left my lips when he drove himself impossibly deep, the head of his cock striking a point inside of me that had my back arching.

   "Damn baby," he murmured huskily, causing my eyes to flutter open.

  He was watching me the whole time, his lower lip captured by his pearly white teeth as his lustful emerald irises studied me reacting to him. My hand moved to cradle his cheek, freeing his bottom lip before I pulled his face forwards to kiss him. Swollen lips parting, tongues touching, noses bumping, all while he rolled his hips lazily, moving in and out of me fluidly. Both of my legs were wrapped around his waist now, bare chests pressed together as he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, pressing a sloppy wet kiss to the love bite he created there.

  My hands took the opportunity to explore his body, gliding against the bronzed skin of his chest, squeezing his tense shoulders before moving over his back. There I felt the muscles flexing beneath his tanned skin, as he rocked his body. The pressure at the pit of my stomach was building up to an unbearable point now, begging to be released. But Harry moved as if he had all the time in his world.

   "Harry, faster," I managed to say, before inhaling sharply when he struck that point inside of me again. He smirked at my facial expression, shifting backwards before driving himself deep within me, finding my sweet spot again.

   "There?" he smirked with an arched brow, hitting that magical spot again, making me mewl softly.

   I nodded, tugging at my lower lip in pleasure when he started to increase in speed. His palm left my hair where he was gripping the strands, to connect with mine as he pressed it backwards into the mattress by my head. Foreheads pressed together, both of us exhaling heavily against each other's lips, I felt myself inch closer and closer to the edge, as he started to pound into me harder. My jaw dropped open at how rough he was going, intense pleasure washing over me again and again by every thrust.

   "Scarlett," he muttered lowly, his voice straining, a sign that he too was close to releasing. "I love you," he managed to say, kissing the corner of my lips as his thrusts grew slow and powerful all of a sudden.

   "I love you Harry," I responded, kissing his jaw tenderly. I have never felt more connected to him than ever, both literally and metaphorically. This was a powerful, all-consuming connection we had that allowed us to show our love for one another physically when words weren't good enough.

  I was caught off-guard when he suddenly pulled me up, arms wounding around my torso tightly as he sat back on his calves. He was moving into me much more deeper, hitting my g-spot with every single thrust. Pulling my head back to rest my forehead against his, our gazes burned into each other as he continued to rock his body. His thrusts got sloppier by the second, his gruff voice demanding to keep my eyes open for him as I released, and I did.

  A loud moan ripped from my throat when I finally released, the pressure in my stomach exploding as I clutched his curls tightly, clenching around his thick length. My thighs were practically shaking around his lean hips, him carrying on with his sloppy thrusts before he too hit his high. A deep moan rumbled through his chest, his arms wrapping tighter around me as he gave one deep push into me, his muscles tensing before stilling inside of me; finally letting go.

  My body was gently laid back down on the mattress; Harry's swollen lips pressing one last lingering kiss to my own before he pulled out and collapsed beside me. My eyes fluttered close as I tried to steady my breathing. My heart was pounding wildly against my ribcage, my body still buzzing. I took a glance at Harry who was doing the same as me, his long lashes kissing the skin of his cheeks as heavy breaths left his lips. A thin sheet of sweat covered both our bodies, giving us somewhat of a glowing effect, it look better on him though.

  My breath hitched in my throat when his eyes flew open, locking with my own. A blissful smile stretched across his lips, his emerald green eyes lightening up at the sight of my own smile. He shifted closer to me, our arms touching as he ducked down to press a kiss to my bare shoulder. Fingers intertwining with mine, he grinned happily as he rested his forehead against mine, my face mirroring his expression.

   "I love you Scarlett," he told me, my eyes flittering close as his lips kissed my nose affectionately.

  With a soft smile playing on my lips, I opened my eyes again, squeezing his hand before I spoke.

   "I love you, Harry."

✖️✖️✖️

-THEY FINALLY SAID THEIR 'I LOVE YOU'S AND HAD SEX. HALLELUJAH🙌🏽

-what are your plans for Valentine's Day you guysssss? I'M HOME ALONE HA!

-I don't see the point of Valentine's Day because why do you have to wait for one day every year to show your love to someone? It should be Valentine's Day like everyday, you should celebrate your love like every day; why on one day specifically?

-anywayssssss, I'm done ranting. Who else is a mindless single potato like me? Say I 😫

Until we meet again...

~T

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7K 574 29
Nina gets obliged to move from her home town. Leaving her family, friends and most importantly football team behind. After being the captain of her...
3.3M 113K 121
First book: CEO » H.S All rights reserved, 2017 © jkharrystyles
50K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
337 54 19
just read it😁