Don't Disobey Daddy ::N.S::

By The_One_And_Only__

"This is inappropriate, you're my best friend's father" I whisper, he just pushes himself against me. His lip... More

Don't Disobey Daddy
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Epilouge

Seis

9.9K 405 135
By The_One_And_Only__

We did it everywhere, the pool, the pool house, the backyard, the car, the living room, the den, the kitchen, all the bathrooms, his room, my room, the hallway. He was a drug and I couldn't get enough of him. Sometimes I hoped Quinn's practice would run late so I could get a few minutes alone with him, just him and I breathing in sync. I know it was bad, my feelings towards him, not only was he my best and only friend's father there was a huge age gap, but when I was with him none of that mattered. He made me feel like I was something, he made me feel worth it, and it filled me up.

"I got you a date" Quinn says, to Harry the next day. I can't help but gasp, looking at her like she shot me in the chest.

"What?" Harry says.

"I got you a date, it's my swim coach, she is single, beautiful, and looking come on dad!" Quinn says, Harry glances over to me before clearing his throat.

"Quinn, I don't need you to be playing match maker with me" Harry says.

"Please Dad! It's just one date, she is an amazing women" Quinn says, before turning to me. "Isn't she Niall? Ms. Holland?" Quinn says, I clear my throat nodding.

"Wonderful" I say.

"Come on Dad, one date" Quinn says.

"Fine, one date" Harry says, I suck in a quick breath before putting on a tight smile.

"Awesome, I'll tell coach tomorrow" Quinn says, standing skipping from the room. I stand to follow her Harry grabs my hand.

"Niall" he says, I look at him.

"You're an adult Harry...." is all I say, before leaving I go to Quinn's room as she texts, her team mates. I lie on her bed staring at the ceiling. Hating the feeling that washes over me, Harry isn't mine. I don't claim him, we're just having sex I shouldn't be feeling this way.

"Niall, are you okay?" Quinn asks, falling beside me.

"Yeah" I say, glancing over to her.

"You know if my dad starts dating we can have parties, it's going to be so fun" she says.

"So, fun" I say.

That night I skipped dinner, I just showered and crawled into bed. Hating myself for ever thinking Harry and I were going to go any further than sex. As I drift off someone lightly knocks on my door. I roll over looking at Harry standing in the doorway.

"I am not in the mood" I mumble.

"Then can we just cuddle?" he whispers, he crawls into bed without my answer. Pulling me into his warm body, I try to ignore the warming in my stomach, and the heat coming off of him in deep waves. "If you don't want me to go on the date, I won't" he whispers.

"Why would I stop you?" I whisper, his grip tightens a little.

"You didn't come to dinner tonight, you seemed pretty upset" he whispers, I roll over looking into his emerald eyes.

"What are we? What is this? Are we just fucking?" I ask.

"Do you want to be just fucking?" he asks, his hand drawing circles on my back.

"I don't know what I want" I whisper, he stares me in the eyes before pecking me on the forehead.

"Go to sleep" he whispers.

"I set my dad up on a date" Quinn says proudly, the next day. We sat in a diner with Louis, Zayn, and Liam. Quinn basically sits in his lap and they laugh and talk about their day. I play with my chili cheese fries, thinking about last night. Thinking about Harry, thinking about everything.

"Are you okay Niall?" Zayn whispers, I just shrug.

"He hasn't been feeling well" Quinn adds.

"I'll be fine, just have a lot on my mind" I say, shoving a fry in my mouth.

"Like what? We're all friends here" Louis says.

"It's just...... I really like this person, but I think they only want me for sex, and now I don't know what I feel" I say.

"You've been fucking someone, and not telling me? Who is he?" Quinn says.

"Ryland" I lie.

"Ryland, who? Does he go to our school?" Quinn asks.

"No, He lives in my old apartment house.... It's really nothing," I say.

"I say go for it!" Quinn says, I look up at her. "The worse that can happen is rejection, and then what? You move on!" she says.

"She's right" Zayn says.

"Of course, I am"

"Go for it Niall" Louis says.

Like an idiot, I waited up all night for Harry. He never came home, I woke up the next morning to the sound of the front door closing. I crawled to my door and peaked out to see him walking into his room, messy hair.

"The date went well is my guess" Quinn says, happily.

"Yeah" I say.

"I'm so happy! My dad has Ms. Holland, I have Liam and you're going to have Ryland" Quinn says.

"No.... It's not going to turn out well, turns out his has a girlfriend" I say, sliding back in my seat.

"Oh Niall" Quinn says, she hugs me but perks up instantly.

"Plenty of fish in the sea amrite?" she says.

"Yes, I say optimistically.

The next 2 months were hell, Quinn had practice every afternoon and I just sat in bed doing homework. She comes home, and talks to Liam all night until dinner. Then we eat some frozen dinners, because Harry is out with Ms. Holland or Josie. Then the weekends while Quinn is sleeping over Liam's house I walk around in my boxers, blasting music because Harry is either working or with Josie. I was completely and utterly alone, and it was probably worse than when I was living with my Aunt and Uncle.

"Niall? Niall, are you home?" Quinn yells.

"Yes" I yell from the den, wrapped in three blankets. Watching romantic comedies. Quinn walks into the room followed by Liam and Louis.

"What are you doing?" Liam says.

"Watching a movie" I say.

"Please tell me you have clothes on under those blankets" Quinn says, falling on the couch behind me. Louis and Liam follow in suite.

"Are you going to the movies with us or not?" Liam asks.

"No I am not feeling it today" I say.

"Niall!" Quinn whines.

"Just go without me, I'll go to that thanksgiving party tomorrow though" I say.

"Anything that deals with food, of course" Quinn mumbles, I turn around facing her.

"I'm just tired" I say.

"Fine, but if you don't leave tomorrow I'm dragging you out kicking and screaming" she says.

"Fine"

Not even 30 minutes after Quinn leaves, Harry arrives. I cuddle into my blankets, ignoring his cologne wafting into room. Ignoring his figure standing in the door way. He clears his throat and I look over at him. Loosened tie, hair a little out of place, I pause my movie.

"How was your day" I force out, he sits beside me. So, close I can feel his heat, smell him.

"Long.... And yours?" he asks.

"Just this"

"Why didn't you go hang out with Quinn" he asks.

"Why? Did you plan on inviting Josie over" I say, trying not to sound bitter?

"No, you've been spending a lot of time alone is there something wrong?" he asks. I scoff, leaning back in the seat, staring at the paused movie screen.

"I'm fine" he says.

"Is there something you're not telling me Niall" he says, I groan standing leaving the den completely. I walk upstairs into my room but before I can close the door Harry is standing in the doorway. "Is there something wrong" He says.

"No" I snap, crawling into bed.

"Niall, tell me what's wrong" he snaps, I look up at him.

"I said it's nothing, don't you have a tit to suck or something" I snap, he seems taken back, he cocks his head to the side before chuckling.

"You're jealous" he says, I gasp.

"What!"

"You're jealous that I am dating someone" He says.

"Why would I be! You're your own person, you can fuck whoever you want!" I yell.

"Admit it Niall, you're jealous" he says, stepping forward. I swallow hard growling. "Admit you, you hate me being with her kissing her, being in between her legs" he purrs, I cross my arms.

"leave now!" I snap.

"Come on Niall" he smirks, stopping in front of my bed. "Admit you're jealous, and I will leave" he whispers, I sit back on my bed staring at him. His perfect chiseled jaw, his round shoulders, perfect emerald eyes. I stand the blankets dropping from my body, his eyes scanning my bare body, I climb off the bed wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I want you all to myself, selfishly" I whisper, he growls wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Good"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 69 31
"Ni?" I sat up at the sound of her voice. She stood in the doorway to the kitchen. All the lights were off, but the moonlight was shining through the...
946K 31.8K 96
A small whimper left his lips as he gazed at the man before him "You need me don't you?" Turning his head to the side, he clamped his lips shut tryin...
1.7K 20 16
This story contains some sexual content if that's okay with you then read at your own risk.... I wrote this when I was 14 maybe younger I can't remem...
893 5 29
*Warning explicit sexual content and vulgar language. Reader discretion is advised, 18+* **Disclaimer: This is a FICTIONAL story! If a woman says no...