Hate, Hurt and Love 》Sehun

By ExoByuntaeKpopperz

"If only I could, I'd turn back time just to love you again and longer." More

Oh Sehun
Dress, Tuxedo and Lunch
Not an update!
New House, Hug and Talks.
Kim Jongin
Wedding Day
SORRY!! BUT PLEASE READ!
Cheating?
Hurt
Divorce?
N I N E
Busted
"Don't go."
The Cold Oh Sehun
Moon and Sun
Pain
Honeymoon #1
Honeymoon #2
Honeymoon #3
Home Sweet Home
T W E N T Y

Kiss

2.5K 98 18
By ExoByuntaeKpopperz

Oh Hayoung's Point of View

Four days to go. I don't even know if I'm ready to go to the honeymoon with him. What if he suddenly changes his mind? Or he don't want to go? What if? I hate what if.

Saturday morning greeted me. I must thanked Eunji for giving me two days off. I don't know I could be this tired.

I take a shower and change into a plain grey shirt and short pants. Then, I get out of my room and walk past by Sehun's room. I can hear the shower running inside.

I'm thinking what I want to prepare for breakfast. Not sandwich again.

French toast? Yup, that's it

French toast is bread mix with eggs then we have to fry it. I make two for me and two for him. Hopefully he likes this because I never make this to him.

When I already put the two breads on his and my plate, I placed it on the table. Just when I also done put the milk in his and my glasses, I also placed it on the table.

I wait for him to come but I can't hear his footsteps so I decided to go to his room.

As I raise my hand and ready to knock, the door flew open and reveals Sehun standing there with wide eyes.

I froze and I don't know why.

He hold my wrist softly and put it down. The unexpected thing is, he didn't let it go.

Slowly, his lips form into a grin, showing his pure white teethes. I want to say once again that his eyes are so beautiful when he smiles.

"L-let's e-eat." Shit. Why did I stutter?

"So you come here just to ask me to eat?" He raised an eyebrow and he's smirking. He looks so hot.

"Yes?" I'm trying to answer his question but I ended up question him back.

"Really? Just to eat? Not anything else, huh?" He's smirking again.

"Of course! What do you think is it?" I'm confused now.

He shakes his head and close his door also let go of my wrist. Then, he walks in front of me and finally I can breath normally again. I took this opportunity to check his back view.

His long and slim legs look so perfect on him. His broad shoulders and his muscular back, makes me thinking that he's too perfect for me. His black and soft hair. Plus, he's wearing grey shirt and white sweatpants. He's too perfect and I don't deserve him.

My thoughts are so deep that I don't realize we're now in the kitchen and he stopped but I keep walking, making my forehead bumps into his back.

"Ouch!" I hissed and touch my forehead.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

I tilted my head just to see his face were few inches from mine and his expression was filled with worry.

"That's why you have to focus where you're walking. What if you bumped into a wall? You're lucky it's me." He removes my hand from my forehead and replace it with his.

He is stroking my forehead to release the pain but it is not that hurts when he's standing right in front of me while focusing on what he is doing. On the other hand, I focus on his handsome face.

"It's not hurt anymore." I whispered to him.

He stops and look at me before he removes his hand. He looks straight into my eyes. Believe me, my eyes are nothing compared to his eyes.

I blink few times before walk past him and sit on the chair. It takes him few seconds to catch me. He takes the seat in front of me and start eating.

"French toast?" He looks at me while chewing on his food.

He's so cute.

"Yup." I answered shortly.

Just when I'm thinking we're in peace, he asks me a question.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Huh?" I only manage to say that.

"When you're walking, you were thinking about something. What is it?" He is now focused on me.

"Oh that. It's nothing." I convince him with a small smile.

"It seems like I can't believe you. You looked so distracted earlier." He drinks his milk.

I can't tell him. It's my thoughts. Plus it was about him anyway!

"Hey there." He waves his hand on my face.

"I-it's nothing really." I told him.

"Is it some dirty thoughts about me huh?" He sounds so confident with his smirk.

What?!

"Ew! Of course not, you pervert!" I glare at him.

"If not that, then tell me." He challenges me.

Ergh why is he so stubborn?!

I sigh and decided to tell him even though I know I'll only embarrass myself.

"Fine. I thought that you're too perfect for me. You deserve better. I don't deserve you. That's it." I'm ready to hear his laugh and I'm ready to hear he's making fun of me but he didn't.

He looks so serious. He wore a frown on his face. Somehow, it makes me feel anxious, nervous, scared yet curious.

I quickly stand up and went to the sink. I want to wash my plate and glass but Sehun took it away from me. I look at him confusedly.

"Let me wash it."

"It's o-"

"Let me." He softly push me and wash the plates and glasses.

He's stubborn.

I walk to the living room and sit comfortably on the sofa. I reach for the remote and open the television. I keep changing the channel to find good thing to watch but it was all boring. I sigh and lean my back on the sofa, leaving the television open.

I feel the spot beside me was taken by someone.

"Nothing to watch?" He asked.

I shook my head and look at him. I give him a I-want-to-do-something look and he seems like understand me.

"Let's watch movie." He suggested.

"What movie?" I asked.

"Miracle In Cell No.7." He grins.

"I heard about the story but haven't watch it. It's sad right?" I look at him.

"Yup. Wait, I'm going to get the dvd." He stands up and walk to his room.

Few seconds later, he come back with the dvd in his right hand.

"If we watch movie, food has to be here too." I said.

"What do you want to eat? Let's just order something."

"Ummm..how about pizza?" My eyes lit up upon talking about pizza.

He chuckles then grab his phone and order whatever pizza.

He sits beside me and play the movie. He put his hand on my shoulder and brought me closer to him. My heart is beating so fast and I feel like blushing.

His smells is so good.

He is focusing on the story while I'm focusing on his side view. My eyes are traveling from his sharp jawline to his soft lips. Somewhat, I remember our wedding day and I remember his words.

"This kiss meant nothing to me. Nothing."

Those words were enough to make my heart ache.

Ding dong.

"I'll get it." I said then walk to the front door.

It's pizza!

I asked him the cash and pay it.

When I was about to close the door, the delivery man says something.

"You're so beautiful. Do you live alone here?" He smirks and eyed me from head to toe.

If Sehun said those, I'd be blushing. But this is not Sehun and it's so creepy.

"Umm.. I-"

"Babe, why so long?" Sehun suddenly came towards my side and wrapped his hand around my waist.

My eyes wide. Is it him? Babe?

"I'm sorry but she lives with me." Sehun said coldly towards the man.

The man looks so scared and he quickly bow and walk away.

Fuh.

Sehun closes the door using his another hand and go to the living room with me. I put the two boxes of pizzas and sit next to him on the sofa. The movie was paused.

"I should've get the pizza instead of you." He said, looking at me.

"I-I'm sorry." I look at my lap and play with my fingers.

I can hear his sighs and suddenly two pairs of arms wrap around me.

"You shouldn't wear short pants. You're lucky again I'm here. He could do something bad towards you." He whispered.

Somehow, the thought that the man could do something bad towards me, scared me and without I know tears filled my eyes.

One tear drops and land on his shirt. I'm sure he can feels it.

He put two fingers on my chin and look at my eyes. I can't look at him properly because of the tears.

"Don't cry. You're safe." And with those words, he places his lips on top of mine.

My eyes flutter close, making the tears fall. His lips start to move and I do the same thing.

With his hands on my waist and his lips on mine, I feel safe.

The kiss is so soft.

For the sake of air, we broke the kiss. My eyes are still close. His forehead rest on mine. I can feel his breath on my face.

When I open my eyes, I was greeted by his dark brown eyes.

"Let's watch the movie." He said softly.

I nod and he plays the movie. I rest my head on his chest. I swear I can feel his heartbeats. It's so fast, just like mine.

I really hope that this kiss mean something to him.

Because to me, it means everything.

***

Another update! I'm sorry for the late update! Enjoy! I'm sorry if it's short! Don't forget to vote and comment :) cr. to the owner of the picture.

xoxo,
author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 309 25
"What if we had fought for our love before it was too late? Perhaps we wouldn't have had to say goodbye back then."
890 108 32
"After so many years we got to talk to each other again even though we can't still see each other but I know that someday I can already see you, Y/N"
49.4K 1.5K 79
y/n: i regret loving you jungkook: i regret not loving you on first place
18.9K 790 28
•Please read Book 1 Arrange marriage if you haven't yet or else this will be really confusing• ~You're the reason I changed~