Kim Jongin

Oh Hayoung's Point of View

Now, the wedding day is around the corner. Yet, I still don't ready for it and I'm sure Sehun's don't ready too. What Sehun said to me last week, still remain in my mind. Every time I remember it, my heart don't feel good. Is it a good thing? Or bad? I don't know. I love him? No, not yet. I like him? It can happen. But for now, I'm not sure.

Knock knock knock

"Come in." I said.

I saw my dad walking towards me and sit beside me on the bed. He smile at me and I return the smile.

"How are you?" Dad asked, looking at me.

"Fine, I guess. How about you? I haven't seen you in a while."

"I'm totally fine. I'm busy at work and I'm sorry because I can't accompany you and your omma for the preparation about the wedding." Dad said.

"Nah, it's okay." I smile at him.

"Hayoung-ah, I'm sorry for putting you into this kind of marriage. I have no choice. I want to see you marrying the guy you love but I guess, I broke it. I'm so sorry. You know, I love you so much and hurting you like this, hurt me too. I know you're hurt, I can see it and I'm sorry." Dad finish his sentence and hug me.

I hate it because my dad can see what is wrong with me just by looking at me. I hate it because he's right.

"Appa, it's okay. I'm sure I'll love him but not now. You don't have to apologize. I understand you. And I love you too." I hug him back and close my eyes.

"Aigoo, my baby girl is not a baby anymore." Dad said, making me laugh.

Don't worry dad. I'll learn to love him. Even though it's gonna hurt me.

----

"Let's eat breakfast with me."

"Eh? Are you sure?" I asked Sehun.

"Yeah. Get ready. I'll be there in 20. See ya." He said then hung up.

I shower myself and wear my favorite peach sweater along with black jeans. I tied my hair into a ponytail and grab my phone. I go to downstairs and found my mom in the kitchen.

"Omma, I won't be eating with you and appa today." I said.

"Whoa whoa, why?" Mom asked, both hands on her waist.

"Sehun asked me to have breakfast with him today." Just then, I heard a honk outside.

"Ah, I see. Have fun then." Mom said.

I bid mom goodbye and went outside. I wear my peach convers and run into Sehun's car.

"Sorry. Mom asked me before." I said, panting.

"Nah, it's okay." He said then start driving.

Later, we arrived at whatever place he brought me. We entered the small morning cafe and went straight to the counter.

"Good morning sir, miss. May I take your order?" The lady with a bun smile at us.

"I want... a pancake with chocolate syrup and a fresh milk." I ordered.

"And you sir?"

"I want whatever she ordered." He told her.

The lady smile and told us the cash. I want to pay for it but Sehun is 0.5 seconds faster than me. She told us that the food will be deliver later. We thanked her and search for a table. We decide to choose a table at the corner, beside the window. As soon as we sit, I open my mouth to ask him.