A Second Chance (Squeal to Fr...

By StoriesByAlexis

HI THIS IS THE SEQUEL FOR 'Friends With Benefits' IF YOU LIKE TO READ THE SEX FILLED BOOK YOU CAN FIND IT IN... More

A Second Chance (Squeal to Friends With Benefits)
Chapter 1: YES...
Chapter 2: THE FLIGHT BEGINS
Chapter 3: NEW HOME
Chapter 4: "I MISS THIS"
Chapter 5: CLUBBING
Chapter 6: THUDS
Chapter 7: HER,
Chapter 8: "...BEST WAY TO..." *VERY SMUTTY*
Chapter 9: STARING AT ME...
Chapter 10: MOOCH 'N' GIRLFRIEND
Chapter 11: YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
Chapter 12: NEW LIKINGS AND A SHOW
Chapter 13: NANDO'S & ONEDIRECTIONSTAGRAM
Chapter 14: SEXY NIGHT WEAR
Chapter 15: FOREVER AND ALWAYS (PART 2)
Chapter 16: HEADLINES
Chapter 18: ;)
Chapter 19: "YOU ARE..."
Chapter 20: "CALM DOWN FIGHTER"
Chapter 21: THE 1ST
Chapter 22: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY"
Chapter 23: "ANGER?"
Chapter 24: "KNOCKED YOU OUT!?"
Chapter 25: NONSENSE
Chapter 26: THE JOURNAL
Chapter 27: "HAPPY WITH CARTER NOW..."
QUESTION TO YOU GUYS
Chapter 28: HER SECRET
Chapter 29: WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME
Chapter 30: DEVILS NAME
Chapter 31: HARD AND FAST
Chapter 32: "CLOSE YOUR EYES"
Chapter 33: "OH GOD"
Chapter 34: IS IT THE END?
Chapter 35: DARCY?
Chapter 36: GET ME IN THE CAR!
Chapter 37: OH GOD OW!
Chapter 38: "YOU DID IT AGAIN STYLES"
Chapter 39: SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW
EPILOGUE
END NOTES PLEASE READ
NEW BOOKS!

Chapter 17: NIGHTMARES AND A PROMISE

9.8K 235 9
By StoriesByAlexis

“Hey Paul,” I opened my door and met him I the front of the truck.

“Hey now we have to hurry the fans are going crazy at the door.” He said bracing us

As we got closer and closer I pulled Alexis closer to me and she tightened her hold on my arm. She always got nervous around them. As the body guards and mall security cleared a path I stopped for a while and did the usual signing and pictures. Alexis waited at the door and didn’t mind.

As I signed I got questions,

Hi harry I love you can you get a picture” “Sure Babe”

“is that your girlfriend” “Yeah, sign here?”

“Why do you like her” “She’s funny, and sweet”

“What’s her name, is it Georgia Rose!” I just smirked and signed her phone

“Why haven’t you broken up yet” “Cause she makes me happy” I tried not to sound mad but didn’t bother taking a picture with her just the girl next to her

“Ew why would you date something so ugly” “That’s a bit rude” I skipped her too

“Don’t listen to them harry, they’re just jealous, I’m happy you’re happy can I get a picture with you and her?”  “Wow thank you, sure let me ask if she’s okay with it.” I turned to see Alexis in a conversation with some of the fans. She was laughing and taking pictures with them and sticky notes. I walked over to her, “Hey babe, come take here real quick.” We walked back to the fan with the wide smile. “Babe, she wants a picture with both of us she’s a very nice fan,” the girl smiled wider if that was even possible.

“and very pretty I might add.” Alexis said we both leaned in and snapped the pic,

Do you have a twitter!?” she asked Alexis

“Not at the moment but Harry’s been trying to persuade me to make one, but I’ll be glad to have you’re username if I ever make one, the others gave me theirs” she held out the notes with @ names. The girl wrote it down and we walked away.

I gave one last wave and entered the mall. We were greeted by the group we met at Nando’s.

“Hey!” Alexis squealed and left my side to give them hugs and stuff like that. I gave the guys that bro hand shake if you call it and the two ladies hugs.

“Harry you remember Joe, Alfie, Zoella, Marcus, and Louise,” I nodded

“yeah they’re the group you wouldn’t stop talking about when we got home, oh my god they’re soo awesome like,

“Harry!” she hit my arm, I held up my hands in surrender trying to keep back the laugh. I noticed the new addition and kneeled down in front of the stroller.

“Hello and what’s this beautiful young ladies name?” I shook the small toddlers hand and made funny faces to make her laugh.

“This is my daughter Darcy.” Louise said

“Wow are they always this loud?” Alfie asked I turned to see the screaming fans at the door.

“Yeah but I’m used to it, now where first.” I got up and swung my hand over Alexis,

“I want to go to Forever 21 if that’s okay.” Alexis asked and we all nodded.

“Oh my god I just noticed you guys are matching!” Zoella exclaimed, me and Alexis chuckled,

“We barely noticed that before we left.” Alexis answered, we we’re now in the large store.

“Uh if you don’t mind asking but what do we call you?” Marcus said to Alexis. I gave a nervous look and just got a smile in return.

“My names Alexis, Alexis Brooks I’ve only told you so…”

“Say no more are secret, now come on, boys look around with each other girls with girls.” Louise pulled Alexis way from my hold and disappeared.

I awkwardly turned to the lads, “So Foot Locker?” I suggested, I needed work out shoes.

“Yeah,”

“Sure”

“Cool with that”

They all gave a response.

(A/N:h for harry, a is for Alfie, m is for marcus and j is for joe)

As we looked around the guys asked me question, which I didn’t mind.

A: “Does it get on your nerves, like always having a big crowd following you?”

H: “At first but I’ve gotten used to it,”

J: “Do they try and fill you up?”

H: “When I got mobbed in New York they were a bit touchy feely so sometimes yeah.”

M: “How do you take rumors and stuff like that?”

H: “Most of the time we brush it off and laugh some we just laugh at how ridiculous they are.”

I picked out 3 running shoes, bright green ones, all black ones, and black and grey ones. Alexis texted me to meet them at the food court for pizza.

When we got there we were all laughing and joking around, we saw the girls sitting at the table taking pictures with each other and laughing. On the next table was a mountain of bags.

“Okay I don’t think you’ll ever have to do laundry anymore?” I joked sitting next to Alexis. Everyone grabbed a slice of pizza and started random conversations.

“ …her dad was right there next to her and she asked if I could sign her boobs,” Marcus was telling us about something that happened this morning,

“So did you?” I asked

“Well yeah the dad even gave me the marker to,” we all laughed.

“So I got a question for all of you,” I said they all quieted down and waited for me to continue, “Why YouTube?”

“Well I started it cause I was bored,” Alfie said

“I got the idea from some friends.” Marcus,

“I just really got into it,” Zoella

“I got the idea from her,” Joe, (Zoella and Joe are siblings)

“The same as Zoey.” Louise. I just nodded,

We were all leaving and stopped just before the doors; we said our goodbyes and all that stuff and let them leave first. Then it was time for us to go they cleared the way and I pulled Alexis close to me again.

As we walked through the crowed their words got worst and I think Alexis caught on by the way she tightened her grip on my jumper. They we’re horrible and it seemed like all the supportive fans left.

she probly made harry buy all that stuff”

“She’s only using him for money”

“She’s so fat”

“was she really trying to look cute”

“Why does she even try to dress like him”

“Management must really want to hide Larry”

“Ugh she makes me puke”

We got to the truck and Alexis didn’t even look up, she just put her things in the back and sat in the front.

The car ride was as awkward as it ever has been, I would try and make conversation but she would reply with short answers ending it in a second.

We walked in the house and Alexis just went straight up to her room, I sighed a set the keys down by the door and saw Louis and Eleanor looking at us from the living room couch.

I took of my shoes and plopped down on the love seat. “What happened” Louis asked turning off the TV.

“The lovely fans *note sarcasm* just love sharing their opinions.” I opened my twitter on my phone. I searched my name and saw the tweets.

Harry’s girlfriend= cow”

“Hary’s girlfriend was so nice” I smiled at the picture of her and the fan. I tweeted them back ‘she really is thanks I’ll be sure to tell her xx’

“She probably lives off of Harry and the boys” I figured defending her wont hurt ‘that’s quite rude and she makes her own money’

“They we’re matching today!”

“I wonder if they planned to be twins” the picture was of me, Alexis and the fan that we took a photo with, i quoted the tweet ' “I wonder if they planned to be twins (picture)” I was an honest coincidence didn’t realize it till @ZozeeBo (zoella’s twitter) pointed it out”

“Does Harry need glasses or ew” they added a picture of Alexis with a pig’s nose that was the worst.

Stop the hate Harry is obviously happy deal with it!”thanks love’

 “Does Harry’s girlfriend have a Twitter?” ‘No I’ve been trying to persuade her to make one.’

“I wish I was as beautiful as Harry’s girlfriend” ‘I think your wish came true’

I decided to tweet out one on my own before I went to bed
Thank you to all the supportive fans in my relationship lots of love goes out to you and for the others just think about if you were in her shoes xx’

With that I went up stairs and straight to Alexis’ door but when I tried to enter the door was locked I figured she wanted some alone time so I went to my room and fell asleep.

The door flew open as the lads managed to break it down. I searched the room but empty. I walked toward the bath room,

‘please god please’ I thought to myself as I opened that door, the door was opened wide, the bathroom filled with glass everywhere, I followed the trail of clothes to the tub filled with red, just red. My heart rate picked up as I tried to find air I froze please don’t be in there.

“Did you fi-.” Liam started “Oh my god! Call 911 NOW!” Liam screamed, I couldn’t move,

Louis immediately pulled his phone up without question and started to yell, Eleanor came next to me panicked,

“Harry what is it?” She said looking at me I could only see Liam crouching down by the tub and pulling up the figure I never wanted to see.

“NOO!” Eleanor screamed

A loud crash of thunder woke me from the nightmare; I was sweaty and had tears from the night terror. I started to panic and feel my heart beat pick up. I rushed out of bed to her room and searched like crazy but it was empty.

I ran down the stairs and gave a quick glimpse through the living room and then I went to the kitchen, I froze at the sight of her she moved her head from the computer in front of her and set down her cup and smiled at me. She was wearing her glasses and had sweats and a baggy t-shirt on.

I walked forward to her and turned her in her chair and kissed her with all I had. When we parted she looked surprise,

“Well good morning to- Harry have you been crying?” Her smile faded and turned into a worried look,

“Promise you’ll never leave me,” I said in need of that promise.

“Harry what’s wrong you’re scaring me.”

“Just please promise me that okay,” I leaned in and wrapped my hands around her and hugged her afraid if I let go she would disappear.

“I promise Harry, I promise if you promise.” She said in the hug

“I do with all my heart I promise.”   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 249 24
Sequel to The Car Crash! This book is now finished
10.2K 178 31
One direction imagines!! each boy is a different chapter!! vote and comment!! ENJOY!!!!
141K 157 53
One day, five guys, two best friends and one ridiculous plan. [Revised and re-uploaded] All Rights Reserved to weightlesswishes, 2012 ©
60.6K 714 61
1D-imagines ;) check them out !!