Tortured Love (One direction...

By one_direction1908

Charlotte, along side One Direction, is kidnapped. Abused by their kidnappers, the group needs to link togeth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note (please read!!)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
New Story!
Update

Chapter 8

1.6K 21 0
By one_direction1908

Charlotte's POV 

I glanced at my watch; 3:56 am. I yawned and stretched out of the cott next to Harry's. The drugs had finally worn off around two in the morning. I couldn't recall most of what happened but judging by the shape Harry was in, I had tried to help him.  

I took the melted ice bags off his back and went upstairs. I added more ice to the bag and filled the trays only to return to the basement. I soaked the strips in the now rose coloured water and placed then back on the wounds.  

I went into the bathroom after I finished and splashed cool water on my face. It was difficult to move and my torso was very sore. Shooting pains ran through my body with every movement I made.  

I looked down from the dark circles under my eyes, split lip, and fresh bruises on my face to my torso. I lifted my shirt up to see very big bruises. It seemed as though someone had kicked me repeatedly in the ribs. I poked a bruise and winced as it faded to white and back to an amethyst colour. Now that I knew it was there and the drugs were out of my system, every breath I took was laboured and painful.  

I dropped my shirt and shuffled back out.  

"Charlotte?" Harry groaned. I went up to him and crouched next to him, getting down to eye level.  

"Harry, I'm so glad you're alright" I whispered, "I'm so sorry. I tried to help you but everything got confusing! You shouldn't of done that! I would have been perfectly fine taking it-" 

"Charlotte, I'm glad I did it. I don't want to ever see you hurt" He told me. A tear dripped down my face and brushed it away with his thumb.  

"Will you help me up?" He mumbled. I nodded, took the ice bags off, and helped him sit up. He pulled me down so that I was sitting next to him and took my hand.  

I flinched and he examined the cuts. I hadn't had time to wash up so my arm was still red with dried blood.  

"Do they hurt?" He asked  

I shook my head. In truth, they stung a little but it was bearable.  

"How are you feeling?" I asked him.  

"I've seen better days" He chuckled. 

"I'm sorry. I was really out if it when I...helped you" I apologized.  

"You did help me" Harry assured me "Thank you. Speaking of which, are you any better now? You said some interesting things to me" 

"Excuse me?" I asked, confused.  

"You were talking to me a while ago" Harry's amused side grin made me very nervous as to what I might of said.  

"What did I say?" I cried.  

"You love my eyes" His grin grew wider "And apparently you have a thing for curly haired guys" 

"Oh my god" I murmured, hiding my face in my hands. How could I have said such things and to Harry of all people! 

"No, don't be embarrassed. It was quite flattering" Harry assured me.  

"I'm sorry" I said into my hands.  

"Stop apologizing" He told me.  

"I'm so embarrassed! Did I say anything else?" Did I want to know the answer? 

"You miss your family" Harry's smile faltered.   

I stopped. I hadn't thought about my family since I got here. I missed them terribly and if I thought about them I would cry. Would I see them again? 

Tears fell down my cheeks and my breathing hitched in my throat. Harry's arms went around me and I couldn't help but cry out.  

"I'm sorry!" He pulled away a little "What's wrong?" 

"I'm just a little bruised is all" I murmured, trying to stop crying but every thought and memory of them sent me back to tears.  

"Can I see?" He asked.  

"They aren't too bad. Besides there's nothing you can do for me" I replied.  

"Please?" Harry begged. Not knowing what else to do, I nodded.  

Harry pulled my shirt up a little and I head him gasp, dropping my shirt quickly.  

"What happened?" He growled.  

I shrugged "I don't know. I wasn't awake when it happened" 

"Well I can....can..." He thought.  

"There's nothing you can do" I soothed "I'm fine. You're worse off than I am. You should rest" 

"Only if you do" Harry replied. I hesitated. He laid back down, softly groaning, and patted the space next to him.  

"Please?" He asked. I sighed, giving in, and curled up to him, careful not to cause him any more pain.   

"I miss my family too" Harry murmured. I could feel his tears so I looked up and whipped them away.  

"We will see them again" I soothed, knowing that might be a lie.  

"I hope so. Goodnight Charlotte" He replied.  

"Goodnight Harry" I whispered.  

** 

"Charlotte! Harry! Get up here!" Someone screamed. I shot up; big mistake. I clutched my side, gritting my teeth in pain and trying not cry out.

"You okay?" Harry asked, trying to get up as well.  

"Yeah. Just got up too fast" I took a deep breath. I got to my feet and helped Harry up as well.  

Liam ran down the stairs "Charlotte, your parents are on the T.V.!" He yelled.  

"What?" I replied, in shock.  

"Go see! Liam can help me" Harry told me. I scampered up the stairs and stumbled into the living room where everyone surrounded the t.v.  

"And authorities are still searching for 17 year old Charlotte Palmer. Palmer, who disappeared March 17th, was on her way home from a local convenience store. Her parents held a press conference yesterday and this is what they had to say..." Two familiar people appeared on the screen that sent me to my knees.  

"Please...give our baby back" My mother sobbed "She's only 17! She just finished high school and she was going to go to college" I noticed she clutched at photos of me, recent and some older. She was crying so hard now that she couldn't continue.  

My Dad stepped in "We are appealing to anyone who has information about the disappearance of our daughter, Charlotte Palmer. She was last seen 10 days ago with her boyfriend outside a convenience store. She has not been seen since. If anyone has any information or knows anything, anything at all, we'd be so grateful to hear from from you. The police say the found blood but we know she is alive. She can't be..." He couldn't chock the word dead out.  

"Our daughter is a lovely young girl, just 17 with her whole life ahead of her. Please help us. If you know anything about what happened to her, I beg you to call the police immediately. If you've seen or heard anything strange, then call right away. You might be her only chance" My dad then lead my sobbing mother away. I just stared the screen. I wanted to tell them that I was all right. I was right here, watching them.  

Tears poured down my face, hot and fresh. I felt a hand on my back.  

"It's going to be alright" McKenna murmured in my ear, "You will see them again" I couldn't find the strength to reply. McKenna helped me up an lead me back to my room. I shook with longing and sadness.  

"You want me to stay with you?" McKenna asked softly.  

I shook my head "I just want to be alone for a while" 

She silently got up and left me to cry freely.  

I missed the way my house always smelled like my mothers perfume, or our crazy family dinners, or even Morgan teasing me.  

I missed home and I wasn't sure I was going to get the chance to return to it.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Fan, vote, and comment please! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...
94.3K 1.9K 22
Something happened. It was so wrong but felt so right. I must be insane. *** au // short story this is my first story on Wattpad and any feedback is...
11.9K 214 16
Kat and Kaylee were just minding there own business taking a walk, When they spot one direction and get chased down a hill and kidnapped follow them...
49.2K 663 26
One direction gets kidnapped and then the get away but that's when the really scary stuff happens.