President Yang's Request: G-D...

By BeMostLike

Part 2 of President Yang's Request series After the success of his first scandal, President Yang sets out on... More

Chapter 1 - Introductions
Chapter 2 - Request Denied
Chapter 3 - Training the Trainees
Chapter 4 - Kwon Ji Yong
Chapter 5 - Good Night!
Chapter 6 - Super Star
Chapter 7 - Forced Date
Chapter 8 - Dinner Is For The Rich
Chapter 9 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 10 - Back To Seoul
Chapter 11 - Kwon Jiyong
Chapter 12 - Husband and Boyfriend
Chapter 13 - Calling In Sick
Chapter 14 - Roommates Are Useless
Chapter 16 - Past and Present
Chapter 17 - Keep It Between Us
Chapter 18 - Late Night Conversations
Chapter 19 - November
Chapter 20 - Forced Get Together
Chapter 21 - Text Me
Chapter 22 - Contemplation
Chapter 23 - Work, Work & More Work
Chapter 24 - Sibling Bickering
Chapter 25 - Truth Be Told
Chapter 26 - Something Bad
Chapter 27 - Violently Intoxicated
Chapter 28 - Joo Won's revenge
Chapter 29 - A Date
Chapter 30 - Sending Off
Chapter 31 - Kwon Jiyong
Chapter 32 - International Friends
Chapter 33 - What To Do
Chapter 34 - Unexpected
Chapter 35 - Try
Chapter 36 - Surprised Visit
Chapter 37 - Talk It Through
Chapter 38 - Dinner Time
Chapter 39 - The Time Spent Without You
Chapter 40 - The Time Spent With You Pt. 1
Chapter 41- The Time Spent With You Pt. 2
Chapter 42 - Rooftop Warmth
Chapter 43 - Nabi's Modeling Career
Chapter 44 - Four Months Later
Chapter 45 - Camp Invitation
Chapter 46 - It's Not Camping
Chapter 47 - Awkward
Chapter 48 - First Night
Chapter 49 - Morning Routine
Chapter 50 - What Jealousy Does
Chapter 51 - Apologizing Piggyback Ride
Chapter 52 -Last Day
Chapter 53 - Pandora Box
Chapter 54 - Separation
Chapter 55 - Happy Mother's Day
Chapter 56 - Home Again
Chapter 57 - After So Long
Chapter 58 - Unlikely Turnouts
Chapter 59 - Joo Won The Businessman
Chapter 60 - Clumsy Advice
Chapter 61 - Kwon Jiyong & Park Nabi
Chapter 62 - Only Take The Good Memories
Chapter 63 - Be Our Guests
Chapter 64 - Between Relationships
Chapter 65 - Will
Chapter 66 - Meant To Be
Chapter 67 - Missing In Action
Chapter 68 - Left Behind
Chapter 69 - Through The Motions
Chapter 70 - The Power Couple
Chapter 71 - Welcome Back
Chapter 72 - True Friendship
Chapter 73 - Morning Coffee
Chapter 74 - Information Overload
Chapter 75 - Steps To Becoming Successful
Chapter 76 - Time To Move Forward
Chapter 77 - Recruiting
Chapter 78 - Hired
Chapter 79 - Fixer Upper
Chapter 80 - Tying Up Loose Ends
Chapter 81 - Protection Request
Chapter 82 - The Other Half Of The Story
Chapter 83 - Present Time
Chapter 84 - The Dragon & The Butterfly
Chapter 85 - The JiNa Ship
Chapter 86 - Nabi's Dorm Party
Chapter 87 - Work Complete
Chapter 88 - Feeling Complete
Chapter 89 - Cutting Off Loose Ends
Chapter 90 - The End

Chapter 15 - Warm Comfort

2.7K 100 19
By BeMostLike

Kwon Jiyong started to wake up from his deep sleep. His headache was long gone and his stomach no longer in pain. He slowly lifted his eyelids, letting the light fill his vision and sat up in bed and stretched out his cramped limbs. He heard those soft snores, coming from the side of him and looked over to where the sound was coming from, he saw Nabi sitting in a chair, with her upper half sleeping on Kwon Jiyong's bed. Her face completely in his bed comforter, snoring. Her short hair spread around her head from her awkward sleeping position. He looked around the room and spotted a big metal bowl on his bedside table. He leaned over to see what was inside and could see that the bowl was filled with water. A small white rag completely submerged into the water. He felt his forehead to feel the cool surfaces of his skin compared to his temperature from the last time he had checked. He couldn't believe that Nabi stayed over night to take care of him. Nobody but his mother and elder siblings ever did that for him. His hand went over his heart as he felt it flutter from how sweet Nabi is.

"Am I still sick?" He asked himself. "Why am I feeling like this?" He flinched when Nabi suddenly shot up from the bed, knocking the chair she was sitting on, onto it's side."Nabi-ah." He said in shock.

"I'm sorry!" She bowed. "I didn't know I was going to fall asleep like that."

Kwon Jiyong reached out and took hold of her wrist, pulling her down to sit on his bed across from him. Without warning Nabi was being squeezed into a warm hug. Kwon Jiyong wrapped his arms around Nabi's shoulders, brining her to his chest. She hadn't expected to get hugged so it caused her body to stay still. She was stiff in the hug but Kwon Jiyong didn't notice, or cared and pulled out of the hug after awhile. He placed his hands over both her shoulders and looked her in round eyes.

"You don't have to be sorry for anything." He said.

Kwon Jiyong flipped the blanket off the bottom half of his body and got out of the bed from the other side. Nabi continued to sit on his bed, shocked beyond prepared from the surprise hug. She never gotten much hugs except from Nara and Joo Won. She usually gave hugs to her mom but to receive a hug from someone like Kwon Jiyong, made her feel different after the hug.

"I'm going to shower and get ready for work. You should do the same." Kwon Jiyong smirked. "Unless you want to stay while I shower."

Nabi shot off of the bed. "I'll get going now."

Kwon Jiyong chuckled as he watched Nabi speed walk out of his room with blood red cheeks. He was sure that she had left the whole dorm completely. He shook his head and went to the bathroom to shower.

(I'm just going to leave this here)
...

Nabi had been waiting down by Kwon Jiyong's car by the time he stepped out of the elevators. He smiled at her and Nabi oddly felt more comfortable being around Kwon Jiyong. It was obvious the taking care of me while being sick and the awkwardly stiff hug broke the ice of awkwardness between the two. It was almost like clockwork where Kwon Jiyong went to Nabi's side and opened the door for her to get in. This time he was doing it because he wanted to instead of doing it because she didn't know how to open the door. He was happy that when he shut the door this time, Nabi didn't flinch. So he smiled the whole way to the driver's seat.

"Are you alright to work? Since you didn't have enough sleep last night?" Kwon Jiyong asked.

"I'm fine. I have to train trainees today." Nabi replied. "Are you sure you're feeling better? I think you should rest at least one more day."

Kwon Jiyong shook his head. "I'm much better thanks to your soup." He said looking over to Nabi who turned to face out the window to hide her blush. "Seriously, that soup was really good. Who taught you how to cook?"

Nabi smiled brightly. "My mom. But I'll tell you about my family someday. Just not today."

Kwon Jiyong looked over at her for a second as she looked up at him. "Al~right." He said.

Without anymore questions, Kwon Jiyong started up the car and drove out of the YG Dorm building. The drive was short as always, but the feeling wasn't awkward anymore. The two were now comfortable enough to be in a quiet car together. Even if it was for a short ride.

Kwon Jiyong pulled into the building and parked the car. Getting out, he walked over to Nabi's side and opened the door. This time, Nabi wasn't even trying to open it. She knew she wasn't going to be figuring out his spaceship car anytime soon so she just gave up. She was annoyed that even the inside had no handles.

"You have to teach me how to open that door so you don't have to keep opening it for me." Nabi said as she got out.

Kwon Jiyong chuckled. "Don't worry about it. I don't mind opening the door for you." He said shortly while Nabi internally screamed. "Let's go."

The two walked side by side as they entered the building, passed the security guard. The two broke apart as they were going their separate area of work. Nabi waved while she gave Kwon Jiyong that breathtaking smile that made her eyes squint into eye-smiles. He stood in his spot waiting for her to disappear around the corner and sighed once she did. He went up the steps that would lead him to his destined floor. The floor where he needed to make up for the work he missed out on. He had a feeling his throat was going to be sore from all the recording he was going to be doing today. As he opened the door, Bae Jang Mi was inside the studio, this time by herself. She stood up and greeted Kwon Jiyong with her warm hugs. Unlike most times, he actually hugged her back but just like those times he never hugged back and she never paid too much attention to it, she hadn't noticed that he actually hugged back this time.

"Oppa, you look happy." She said. "I came to check on you after hearing you were sick."

Kwon Jiyong chuckled. "I'm fine. But since you're here..."

"Of course I could help. President Yang won't let me start up work until a few more weeks. I'm so bored. Meanwhile Seung-Hyun has been doing photoshoots and is currently reading a script from directors and producers that wanted him." She said rolling her eyes.

"You sure talk a lot." Kwon Jiyong joked as he sat in his office chair.

"I do not." She said but went unheard to the men in the room.

"Hyung, what did I miss?" He asked Teddy.

Kwon Jiyong was correct. He missed a good opportunity to record since Teddy had already composed the song for Red as well as another song, all he needed was a recording from Kwon Jiyong then he'd be done. So he was stuck in the recording studio. Recording for hours. Like he had predicted.

Bae Jang Mi had left the recording studio and was gone for awhile. She was down in the cafeteria getting Kwon Jiyong some honey tea for his throat. Knowing how hard he was working, she wanted to give him something to help smooth out his overworked throat. While she was waiting in line for extra sugar, she felt arms wrap around her waist, bringing her back flat against someone's chest. Turning around, ready to fight whoever was brave enough to touch a married women, but stopped instantly and gave a warm smile when she noticed it was her husband. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he leaned in and took her lips. Like always, the two never paid any attention to their surroundings nor did they cared that people were watching.

"I thought you had a meeting with the director about the script." She said placing her hand on his jaw.

"It ended early. So I wanted to hang out with you." Choi Seung-Hyun smiled happily. "I know it's a normal for you to be in the cafeteria, but why are you in the cafeteria? Weren't you supposed to be helping Jiyong?" He asked.

She sighed. "Yeah. I came to get him honey tea. He's been going at it in the recording booth for hours non stop. I'm worried about his throat."

Choi Seung-Hyun sighed. "He's always like that. Let's go together."

Before Bae Jang Mi could reply, she noticed Nabi descending from the stairs, ready to take the rest back down. Bae Jang Mi handed the large cup of honey tea to Choi Seung-Hyun and smiled at him.

"That's Park Nabi. I've been dying to eat lunch with her." She said. "Give the tea to Jiyong oppa, tell him it's from me. If it tastes bad, it's from you." She reached up and gave a quick peck on her husband's lips. "I'll see you later. I love you."

"Don't you think 'dying to have lunch' is too dramatic?" He shouted after her retreating body. "You're always leaving me for your friends and food." He sighed as he made his way to the stairs that would take him up to Kwon Jiyong.

"Nabi-ssi!" Bae Jang Mi shouted carelessly.

Nabi turned around and looked at a smiling Bae Jang Mi. "At the wedding..." Nabi said trying to remember where she had seen Bae Jang Mi last. "You were..."

"The bride." She replied smiling. "I promised to treat you out to lunch. Are you free today?" Bae Jang Mi asked.

Nabi ran a hand through her hair and looked at Bae Jang Mi. She never thought she'd actually hold her end up in that promise. She's met a ton of people who never kept that promise. She was debating on actually going out to lunch with her. Nabi had no reason to associate herself with Bae Jang Mi but the way she was smiling at her looked sincere and Nabi didn't want to turn her down.

"Yes. I'm free. I'll come get you when I'm done. What studio are you working in?" Nabi asked.

"Studio four." Bae Jang Mi replied holding up four fingers. "Come find me." She waved while heading up.

"But....that's the studio Kwon Jiyong is in." She said to herself before shaking that thought off and heading back to her class.

.....

Bae Jang Mi and Choi Seung-Hyun!! Lol! Those two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.3K 23
❝ in which he twists the story around to make the situation look like it's all her fault ❞ book 1:finished book 2:ongoing
4.4K 585 31
[Book 2 for Maknae's Secret] (Please read book 1 for a better understanding of the plot :>) His hyungs thought he was done with all these dangerous s...
3.8K 362 24
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 [𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞]. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠...
6.2K 269 9
taekook please kindly leave if you are uncomfortable. this is my first story hope you will enjoy it.